Overall Rating 4.3404285/5Overall Rating 4.3404285/5Overall Rating 4.3404285/5Overall Rating 4.3404285/5rating 4.3404285
Overall Rating 2.12766/5Overall Rating 2.12766/5rating 2.12766rating 2.12766rating 2.12766

SG
Scott G.
Hopkins, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Center
The staff is always quick and easy to work with, and a comfortable waiting room with coffee, water and treats! What's to complain about?

Marvin M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Feeling confident
We feel very confident that our vehicle is safe to drive and in good working order after having it serviced at Hyundai. We can just relax and enjoy the ride.

2003 Hyundai Elantra
2003 Hyundai
Very happy with people and service
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are very happy with the great review!  We look forward to helping you again!

SL
Sandee L.
Roseville, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Consistently professional and courteous.

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again.

Hopkins, MN
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Be Innovated
Must include video of car maintenance. Service department and Techs need to be transparent.

We strive to be as transparent as possible.  We are happy to further explain any suggested maintence or repair items and our guests are welcome to see worn parts or come back into the shop.  If there were any specific concerns about your visit that were not clear, I would be happy to help.  I have left a message with my contact information and look forward to your return call.

Jonathan M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great staff, delivered as promised.

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again!

Jim M.
Eden Prairie, MN
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Be sure to work with Jamie Tresidder!!!!!
Just over a month ago I had a major breakdown with my car. Car died, smoke was coming from the engine, car wouldn't start up. Had it towed to Luther Bloomington Hyundai. The person I spoke to was Jamie Tresidder. Hands down the greatest customer service I have ever experienced when dealing with a car. He took the time to talk to me about the situation, and what happened. Didn't rush through any of the process, explained to me step by step on what was going to happen. When he set a deadline of when he would get me information he followed through on time. Once we found out that this was a major issue with my car he helped me through all options, got me set up in a rental, and just made the whole process smooth from the start.

If you ever have to deal with an issue on the service of your car be sure to ask for Jamie, and he will give you the best customer service you have seen in any line of work!

Thank you for the great review!  We are glad you enjoyed working with Jamie.  He is happy to help!

Mark R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Wonderful service personel!
Please bring back free car washes for, at least, the Genesis buyers who have bought their cars at your dealership.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We do offer a complimentary wash and light vacuum st every service visit.

Fabulous customer service!
Whenever I go in to Luther Bloomington Hyundai I actually feel appreciated as a customer!

We truly appreciate our customers and appreciate the great review!  Thank you for sharing your experience.

SJ
Sharon J.
Prior Lake, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
My time matters.
Things that need fixing are done in a timely manner. Everyone is friendly and courteous.

Thank you for the great review of our efficient team.  We look forward to helping you again!

KH
Kim H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff

Thank you for the great review of our friendly staff.  We look forward to helping you again!

Dana M.
Shakopee, MN
Dana M
The Service manager did an outstanding job taking care me to make sure the problem with my vehicle was rectified. I greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again!

KH
Kathleen H.
Farmington, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
They try. Almost succeed.
I so want this place to get an A+ from me. However, they are so far away from home & work it is a major logistical issue to get my car serviced. They are wonderful people to work with, but the two times (a year apart), I had major work done, I came away with annoying "leftovers".
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  I have reached out to get you more information on the warranty and it's coverage.

Chanel S.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Easy, clean service
The service center is great. I can make appointments online. I drive into a clean and warm garage to drop off and pick up. The service agents are helpful and thorough. The waiting area is comfortable, clean, and has good coffee, water and snacks.

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Cheryl B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The Luther Bloomington MN Hyndai team always go the extra mile.
Thank you!

Thank you for the glowing review!  we are glad to help!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Visit
I had some unfinished work on my car that needed to be done from a previous visit and Jamie did a great job communicating with me and making sure that I was treated well and that all the maintenance on my car was completed. The appointment was painless and convenient.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

2015 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
All good
Did every thing I asked for

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

KJ
Kelly J.
Saint Paul, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always a great experience
I always have a great experience when I get my vehicle serviced. The service team consistently goes above and beyond. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing your consistently great service.  We appreciate your feedback and your business!

Aa
Aa
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We look forward to helping you again.

952-377-2062

I have reached out to learn more about your visit but there was no voicemail.  It looks like your service went well, but we only earned three stars.  Please let me know what I can do to help.  I have resent the survey and am hoping to achieve 5 stars!

KK
Kathryn K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service and a clean bathroom!
Austin was great as solving the problems...

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!