Overall Rating 4.4743594/5Overall Rating 4.4743594/5Overall Rating 4.4743594/5Overall Rating 4.4743594/5rating 4.4743594
Overall Rating 2.1039/5Overall Rating 2.1039/5rating 2.1039rating 2.1039rating 2.1039

KL
Karleen L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I received a survey from Yelp and filled it out.
Thank you for your assistance yesterday. I really appreciate the trailer load advice and oil change price reduction.
BTW, while looking for some info on another matter, I found my bill from the Hyundai dealer in Brownsville, Texas. I paid $20.54 plus labor. Huge cost difference. So again, thank you.

Chanhassen, MN
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Prompt, efficient, courteous service
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Eden Prairie, MN
Excellent services
Satisfying...

Thank you for the excellent review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Tune-up
The service advisor was friendly and professional. Listed everything included in the 105,000 mile service maintenance they were going to perform. He gave me me a 2 to 2.5 hour window and my vehicle was ready in 2 hours.

David M.
Chaska, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
If you schedule service they do their best to start on time and keep you posted on progress.
I have a 2015 Santa Fe and now have over 102,000 miles and they have checked my brakes and they are good yet, have changed my oil and filter consistently when due, check the cabin and engine filters. After 5 years I felt it might need a battery and they checked it and told me the cranking test was at 338 and should be at 700 so I had them install the new battery.
I had purchased the car in St Louis Park new, then had it serviced a few times near Ridgedale but have found the Bloomington location to exceed the other two dealer service departments.
The service rep(s) I worked with this time were pleasant and prompt.
One interesting point to note regarding customer service was
1. One day after having the oil change and new battery I received a email note from the dealership indicating I had Not chosen to install a new battery! The email offered me a $10 coupon for a new battery installed.
2. I replied to my service rep that it would have been nice to have used that coupon.
3. The rep replied to my comment and said they would be happy to apply the coupon as a credit toward my next service visit. She also said the email offer was from the marketing department and didn't know of the promotion on the day I had service.
That is good customer service!
I really have like my Santa Fe and will buy a new one in the near future... From your Bloomington location.

David Myren
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

KK
Kathryn K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always
Very happy with service and personnel every time...

SR
Suganthan R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Do not go for service here
We can buy cars from this dealer. But should not go for any service here. I have selected service "Spring Deluxe Service Package", it includes car washing and vacuum. But they delivered the car without doing any car wash and vacuum around 12.00 pm. I have asked again and they gave childish reply. I have insisted again, then only they retaken my car and did car washing and vacuum. I have really shocked to see why they cannot verify this small things before deliver the car to customer. If they are going to miss this small things and how come I can trust them for other services they done for my car. I strongly believe they did not check anything other than changing the oil and deliver the car to me. They broke my trust. I am using Hyundai since 2006 in India, I am fan of Hyundai. Because I trust Hyundai brands. That’s why I have specifically picked Hyundai in USA on 2017 though my friends recommend to go with Toyota or Honda. But this center reduce my trust on Hyundai. Last 2 years, I have completed only 5550 miles. Still I went to “Spring Deluxe Service” Package to ensure the safety of my family as I will travel by car to reach Davidson. I am totally disappointed with this center. I never recommend this service location to any one

Thank you for your feedback.  We again apologize that the car wash and vacuums were being serviced when you were in for service.  I would be happy to wash the car again next time you're in the area.  If there is something more I can do to help, please let me know.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Service on Nov 1.
I was particularly pleased that I was able to be accommodated especially since I did not have an appointment. I had a flat after hitting something in the road the night before, I needed to purchase a replacement tire but opted to get a new set of four, since I had been thinking about replacing the tires. Alec your service advisor was helpful in explaining my options and kept me abreast of the shop progress. I also had alignment performed on the vehicle since it is about three and a half years old.

BY
Brooke Y.
Waconia, MN
11/06/2019
Outstanding
Pleasant experience even received a credit toward next service

BY
Brooke Y.
Waconia, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Average
Average service
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for speaking with us today.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!

Denise H.
Prior Lake, MN
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The Service Dept Manager went above and beyond helping me solve my car issues. He was very nice to speak with, and showed genuine care!
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!  We are happy to help!

Jeanne T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2019 Category: Service
adequate at best
disappointing compared to other Luther dealerships
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We appreciate your feedback and have reached out.  We understand your concern in regards to the coupon and would be happy to honor that past the expiration. We have noted that on your account.  If we can assist with anything else, please let me know.

KK
Kimberly K.
Maple Plain, MN
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service, nice waiting area,

Thank you for the great review!  we appreciate your business and your feedback!

KH
Kristine H.
Shakopee, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Mediocre service
It took 2 visits for them to find a staple in tire. Routine oil change/service now takes close to 2 hours despite having appointment. I'm missing 3/4 tire caps after last service. Price paid for routine service and patch to tire...$282!
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today.  We appreciate your feedback and will deliver new valve stem caps out to you right away!

Osseo, MN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

BJ
Bk J.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and good service.

NK
Nancy K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2019 Category: Service
60,000 mile & recall service
Had a recall notice and was not a big issue at all. Very professional and clean service and waiting area.
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

We're happy to help!  Thank you for the great review!

PK
Paul K.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice job!
Did everything they said they would, and even took some extra time to correct a minor cosmetic issue I pointed out to them. I hold Luther to very high standards (perhaps higher than others), but they cheerfully work to attain my standards, and get the job done the way I want.

We're happy to help!  Thank you for the great review!

Inver Grove, MN
Service team is awesome!

People!
Staff was super friendly and helpful. Austin and Dave, over and above!! That is what will bring me back.

Thank you for speaking with me today!  We look forward to helping you again!

LG
Leann G.
Already took survey
I already took this survey 2 day ago.
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019