Overall Rating 4.4062517/5Overall Rating 4.4062517/5Overall Rating 4.4062517/5Overall Rating 4.4062517/5rating 4.4062517
Overall Rating 2.17188/5Overall Rating 2.17188/5rating 2.17188rating 2.17188rating 2.17188

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and professional
Car was done on time, clean.
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

06/23/2019 Category: Service
great staff
very hard working staff. very quick. Kassie was amazing sales rep.

We're glad you enjoyed working with us!  Thank you for the great review!

LW
Lei W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Nice service
Nice service

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Timely and Dependable
My the latest experience was timely and dependable as always it has been. The service team was very courteous and professional. I always feel my car is well taken care of by the team for all scheduled maintenance jobs to be better prepared for any recommended vehicle repair work in the future.

Peace of mind
All of the service providers I interacted with were respectful, knowledgeable, and courteous of my questions and concerns. I take my leased car in for scheduled maintenance for this reason, and for the peace of mind.

Thank you for the great review of our knowledgeable staff.  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

LK
Laurel K.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Helpful info
I went in with several car issues and was given good feedback on what I will need to do to get those fixed, gave me my options too.

Angela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience!
I’ve had my Hyundai Tucson for 14 years and always had a great service experience! They kept me up to date on my vehicle during my last visit and got to clean out a mouse nest! Ewww! They didn’t bat an eye.

Saint Paul, MN
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
They take of my car needs
Good customer service
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Saint Paul, MN
Quick and easy
Got me on my way with a rental while the service team handled my maintenance and a manufacturer recall. Easy in, easy out.

GF
Greg F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
SERCICE EXPERIENCE.
COMMUNICATION IS NOT GOOD. OTHERWISE THE DEALERSHIP TAKES CARE OF YOUR NEEDS.

Thank you for your feedback.  We apologize for the delay in approval on the recall work.  We look forward to helping you again!

Victoria, MN
Sonata service
Fast, efficient
Like booking the appointment on the app

Ralph M.

Service was good.

Jerry M.
Prior Lake, MN
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Work done correct. Friendly people.
Clean, friendly, professional. What more can you ask for.

Leann S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Got in quickly!
While you can make it home on one-head light, the police are likely to disagree and offer a hefty fine as a gift. I managed to get a quick appointment for changing a burned out head light. Appreciate the fast service!
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

LD
Lisa D.
Glencoe, MN
Best service center ever
I have always been pleased with the service we get done our car. Jamie always keeps us well informed on the statis of the vehicle and if we have parts we have to wait for, he hooks us with another vehicle.
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We are glad you enjoyed working with Jamie!  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

GL
Gina L.
Chaska, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Luther always gives great service and explains everything in detail. They really know my car well and take good care of it.

SK
Scott K.
Jordan, MN
Awesome service!
Always courteous, honest, and efficient. the work was done extremely fast and perfectly. everybody is so nice. thank you!

Thank you for the awesome review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Chris W.
Sussex, WI
2014 Hyundai Equus
Above and Beyond
Luther Bloomington Hyundai went above and beyond to take care of me and my car. I travel a lot and was not able to personally coordinate all of the work that needed to happen. However, not only did they coordinate for me, they were able to get Hyundai to cover costs for me that I simply did not expect. Additionally, they kept me the most informed I have been related to status. I had a bad experience once; however, they have completely outdone themselves and won my loyalty back.

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your loyalty and the chance to make things right!

Michelle B.
Lakeville, MN
Again - what I’ve come to expect
Everything went smooth and quickly.