Overall Rating 4.3898302/5Overall Rating 4.3898302/5Overall Rating 4.3898302/5Overall Rating 4.3898302/5rating 4.3898302
Overall Rating 2.20339/5Overall Rating 2.20339/5rating 2.20339rating 2.20339rating 2.20339
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Good Service
As usual the service was good

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Women working in the service area
I really like having women in the service area it makes me more comfortable to ask questions that I otherwise may not.

KK
Kathryn K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service..m
Austin is great in service...

New Brighton, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
My appointment was efficient and friendly, and I will be back.

TD
Timothy D.
Danbury, WI
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Dealer was able to complete work not scheduled in original request. Good response.

Dellwood, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Our experience with Luther Bloomington Hyundai has always been pleasant. Professional and courteous.

David S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was performed very timely.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
To much turnover.
This is my 2nd recall on a car that has only 13500 miles ----Ive had three Hyundais,so I have been coming there for quite a while, I have never seen a business with so much turnover in employees, each time always new people so I think this is the end of my Hyundai cars. Kia Cadenza looks awfully good seeing as you have dropped the Azera.

BG
Brian G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/15/2019 Category: Service
great service and waiting room
Service is always great and well explained. Waiting room is comfortable with wifi and beverages, making it easy to work from the waiting room when booking appointments during the daytime.

Rayne S.
Bloomington, MN
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant staff
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

DQ
Dorothy Q.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and staff
Everyone is not only willing to help me understand the problem but also solve the problem..... very friendly and great customer service

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

JE
Jerry E.
Eden Prairie, MN
I trust these guys
Always a good experience here. Fair prices and no surprises.

Thank you for sharing your consistently great service experience!  We look forward to helping you again!

Chanhassen, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service center and friendly staff!

Thank you for the great review of our friendly staff!  We look forward to helping you again.

GS
Glenn S.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly and Knowledgeable
So easy to set an appointment and drive in and get greeted with smiles. Appreciate the estimated cost and time on the service order. I appreciate the breakdown of costs. Nice to have complimentary snacks and beverages available.

Thank you for the great review!  Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

KP
Karyn P.
Saint Anthny Vlg, MN
Goes Above and Beyond
Brought my car in for a recall notice, and they updated my software in a timely manner. the guys also put on new brackets around my license plates. I brought the brackets in, but they did this extra thing at no charge. Was much appreciated.
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Bloomington, MN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Need device outlets in customer lounge
When you call to make an appointment, be sure to ask if there is any extra service needed (like recall announcements, etc) so that you can reserve enough time. And be sure that your device(s) are fully charged because there are no outlets to help you get through a low battery!

Thank you for your feedback.  We will look into chargers for the lounge.

PB
Paul B.
service
good service and a nice waiting area

Thank you for the great review!

Kathryn S.
Rosemount, MN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great staff!
Took my Tuscon in for the 105k check-up. Great staff who explained things clearly. We communicated throughout the day quickly and easily via text. This made my life a ton easier since I was in back-to-back meetings and didn't know when I would hVe a chance to call. The team also dropped me off at work locally and picked me up again. Great service with friendly associates. My only minor complaint is that after paying $500 for services, I was expecting a carwash or quick interior vacuum/clean. Didn't happen. It's one of the "perks" of taking your car to a dealership for repairs maintenance so a let down when I saw my dirty car waiting for me. That would have made my experience perfect had that extra touch happened! Nonetheless great staff!

Thank you for your feedback!  We try to wash, but can't if it's below 20 degrees.  We would happily wash it on a warmer day if you want to stop by.  We look forward to helping you again!

James A.
Montevideo, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Honored the warranty no questions

We are happy to help with all of your warranty and maintenance needs.  Thank you for the great review!

NS
Nicole S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
All around great service
CARLEEN L S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate your business and you feedback!