1962 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5rating 4.6315803
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

DK
Donald K.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Need to take ownership when things go bad.
Communication and Customer Service was great when first came in. As issues started adding up and more trips for same repair, the dealership was not as friendly or sympathetic. When I was stranded on the inner lane of a freeway bridge during a downpour and rush hour, the attitude was NOT how can we help you and make sure your safe. The attitude was bring in the car and we will take a look at it. This was 2 days after I had taken the car in for the 2nd time. I admit that both the 2nd and 3rd times I came in they paid for the repairs, but there was no real sympathy for what I had gone through the last couple of weeks. I love my Hyundai. Best car I have ever had. Just not a fan of the dealership.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Don,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, I do want to apologize if we were not empathic during your time of need, I truly care about your breakdowns and understand how frustrating the breakdown had to be as well as lack of service in your time of need.  I know the new part failed, which caused this and I again I do apologize.  In the message it says the light is back on, if I can help in anyway to resolve this please let me know what I can do.

Marcus H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
5 stars
Chadd Moreno was super helpful and accommodating. I also like that I can sit at a workstation in the waiting area to get some work done while my vehicle is being serviced.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Marcus,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We agree that Chadd is super helpful and accommodating.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

PS
Peter S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dependable and Fast Services
Never been disappointed at BurnsvilleHyundai. Actually exceeds expectations.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Peter,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it and glad we can exceed your expectations.  If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.

TV
Tom V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Professional Staff
I had a very nice experience at Luther Hyundai Burnsville for my 30k service and alter a repair for a stiff driving wheel under warranty. The SA was very helpful in understanding the issue and scheduling a repair and also providing a loaner. The repair took longer than the initial timeline planned but the SA kept me updated on whats happening and when my car repair is expected to be over. Overall a very nice experience and would like to bring my car back for other regular services.

Tom,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  Tom we will always welcome you back for any service on your vehicle.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

DE
Debra E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Chad is always great and very helpful.

Debra,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

GJ
Glenn J.
Minnesota
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt, kept me informed throughout the service process
The only reason I rated likely to return to this dealership for service at a 12 is because I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I was just visiting the Twin Cities and needed the service. If I am back in the Twin Cities and need services, I would definitely return to this dealership.

Glenn,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If you are ever in the area we would gladly welcome you.

Juan R.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Just an off day.
It will be better next time.

Juan,

Thank you for the feedback we greatly appreciate it.  I want to apologize for the delay in service and appreciate the feedback, that is not our normal service and you will see on future visits that is not the normal.  If there is ever anything I can do please let me know.

KH
Karen H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Rock Star Customer Service!!
I always get the best service and the best maintenance advise from the Service Department in Burnsville -
they are my "Go to" group when I have issues or concerns. Thank you Burnsville Hyundai Service Department!!!

Karen,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it. We appreciate the rock star feedback and are glad we are you go to place when you have issues or concerns.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Tony S.
Northfield, MN
2007 Hyundai Azera
09/22/2018 Category: Service
safety recall
not only did they fix the safety issue but gave a free inspection and a free car wash
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Tony,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary wash and inspection.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Marilyn P.
Minneapolis, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
MPozel
I needed a replacemenrt of the overhead light module. Job was completed in a timely manner and is working fine. The only issue I have is that no one contacted me when the part came in. I had to make the inquiry.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Marilyn,

Thank you for the 5 star review and we greatly appreciate the feedback.  I want to apologize we did not contact you as soon as the part arrived, we are working on this process so I appreciate the feedback.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Regular service appointment.
Already stated in previous question.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for completing your survey. The survey is our advisor's report card and I want to apologize we did not get in, our new communciation system we have sends the text before we get our paperwork complete and we are still working on the timing so I apologize as we try to get those to be at the same time.

If you would like to discuss anything with me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Andrew B.
Prior Lake, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Chad is great! He goes out of his way to help or answer questions.

Andrew,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We agree that Chadd is always helpful answering questions and taking care of our customers.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Dan W.
Savage, MN
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Second to none
Chadd Moreno makes the service department second to none. I thoroughly trust his advice!

Dan,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it as well as the wonderfully compliment about Chadd, he truly is an asset to our business.
 If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

YR
Yvonne R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics forgot to put oil cap back on. This could have possibly damaged my engine.
I've said all that I needed to say
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Yvonne,

I received your survey and I want to again apologize for our technician leaving the oil cap off of the vehicle.  I see the vehicle is still here, can I help with getting it delivered or anything else for you?  We have some free oil changes with your vehicle as a way of saying we are sorry and for the inconvenience.  The survey is the advisor’s report card so I have to ask if there is anything the advisor could have done, other than ensuring the technician did his job, or if the score was because of the technician’s error?

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns as I am here for you.

Faribault, MN

Wayne B.
Lakeville, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The availability to get in and the amazing staff.
I have had great experiences bringing my Santa Fe in for servicing. The staff is always friendly and eager to help. The business is very clean and kept up well. They are very good at keeping track of what me vehicle needs and works with me to get them taken care of. I would highly recommend Burnsville Hyundai to everyone!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Wayne,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it as well as the kind words that we are able to take care of your vehicle needs and keeping the business clean.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Timothy S.
Lakeville, MN
2007 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and professional

Tim,

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Eden Prairie, MN
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Missed explaining the services and estimated cost
Double check what you are asking for, the price associated and to not allow anyone to rush you.

I shared with Andrew that I was there for a standard oil change and 30k service inspection. At time of check-out, he said my invoice was over $200. As shared with him, I did not understand how the cost could be so great. I expressed appreciation to him for providing the $50 off, and acknowledge this was over the 15% - I thanked him more than once for this act. My issue is that no one explained the 30k inspection cost. The only cost discussion was when I presented the coupon to Andrew when I arrived. He said with the service I was requesting, this was the best coupon for me to use and said $31. It wasn't clear until time of check-out that he meant I would save $31 based on the coupon. I was blown away looking at the invoice. $100 for the 30k inspection. As shared with Andrew, if I had known before the appointment the amount this package of service was going to be, I would not have scheduled the appointment on that particular day. I also shared with Andrew, when I arrived, that I was heading out of state and was surprised the oil change would take over an hour. At time of check-out, while expressing my frustrations, Andrew continued to explain himself. Although I understand his position and attempt to calm me down, this wasn't okay as I was feeling rushed at that point. In addition to sharing the feeling of being blind-sighted. I feel Andrew wasn't honest with me with what the 30k inspection covered and the cost and when I questioned, he back peddled and tried covering his tracks.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, as discussed price was discussed when appointment was set, again when Andrew checked you in, and with signing the work order with the price listed next to your name.  Andrew gave you a larger discount than what was originally stated as a matter of goodwill.

If we can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

ST
Steve T.
Rosemount, MN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

Steve,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.

David B.
Cottage Grove, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I took my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for a recall and the service dept was fantastic. They immediately took my SUV to get it cleaned and vacuumed. They seemed to do a very thorough job of inspecting my vehicle while I waited in a very comfortable customer area. They kept me up to date and then provided great detail of what was done including a full inspection.

David,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary wash and vacuum that you receive when you visit us, our lounge, and keeping you informed.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.