Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5rating 4.52381
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

PS
Pam S.
Saint Paul, MN
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
They go over everything in timely matter and let you know what needs to be fixed and what should be fixed no pressure on you.
Great place to do business with!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Pam,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, the 5 star review, and the feedback.  We appreciate to here the information on Bjorn on how he goes over everything and no pressure.  If I can ever do anything for you, please let me know.

Joshua P.
Disappointed
My cabin filter was plugged and when I didn’t decide to replace at the time the service tech didn’t even blowout the area instead left all the debris inside my car and now the fan makes a whining noise that I’m guessing is from the excess debris by the filter.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, I apologize we didn't clean that our for you, please stop in and we will take care of that whining noise for you.

Brooklyn Center, MN
2018 Hyundai Kona
3rd dealership
I did find it somewhat unorganized hint minus 1 star. Compare to the other two places this one doesn’t have a greeter when you pull up so have to go find one and service maintenance status is sent via text message and email which wasn’t communicated unlike the other two places that still have face to face interaction. It’s my first time here and I only come because I moved and therefore it’s the only closest one to me.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and provide feedback so we can improve our experience with you.  We do try to greet every customer when they drive-in and if we didn't I apologize. We have found most people enjoy the text and email communications, but we will interact with our customer's in what is most convenient for them.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Michael B.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Great Team!
This is my 2nd Sonata that I had serviced in Burnsville. Everyone is efficient, competent and friendly. I had the pleasure to also work with Marco Bernini, the General Sales Manager. He was very helpful!

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love to hear that you continue to trust Bjorn and the rest of the staff.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Michael S.
Faribault, MN
service
unhappy about being charged for windshield wiper install that they told my wife would be no charge.

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and I apologize for your being charged for something when they said there wouldn't be a charge, I will get a refund sent out to you and I again apologize for the mix-up.  If there is ever a problem or I can do anything please let me know.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Custer service
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and friendly service
First time experience was wonderful
Thanks Burnsville Hyundai
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We are happy to hear your first time with was a wonderful experience and we look forward to earning your business in the future.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Mark L.
Bloomington, MN
02/14/2019 Category: Service
People where great , work was done right and in a timely manner.
Excellent will be back hopefully for a truck
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We are glad to hear we took care of of everything correctly and in a timely manner.

HW
Heidi W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was Excellent
Andrew was very patient and kind to me. I appreciated his happy demeanor to assist me. Thank you for giving great customer service!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Heidi,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on Andrew and agree how patient and kind he is.  If I can ever do anything please let me know.

SJ
Susan J.
Great Team!
From sales to service they are a great team!

Thank you Luther Burnsville Hyundai team!

P.S. I LOVE my Tucson! This is my second!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We are happy to hear you love your Tucson and the feed back on our great team.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Lonsdale, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Will be sure to return in the future!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Dan W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My initial score was no reflection on Bjorn who is honest and will do whatever he can to help resolve an issue. My score was a reflection ONLY on Hyundai and my options for my vehicle.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bjorn does a great job with service. I am unhappy with Hyundai's response to my particular situation with my car battery. My vehicle while left out overnight at the car was unable to be charged the next day. I have to wait for this to occur again and then have it towed in which is a great inconvenience to me. I get that it was cold but batteries should be able to be jumped if left out under cold conditions. Bjorn did explain everything well and I am happy with his service, just not Hyundai's response to my situation.

Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  I apologize with the starting issue you had on your vehicle and want to work with this in every way we can.  We spoke on the phone and as discussed will work with this.

Rosemount, MN
Honest, trusted
Have always been direct and helpful
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

South Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Robert B.
Rosemount, MN
20,000 mile service
Service got me in the morning I called for an appointment. Hard to beat that plus I was out of there in a little more than hour. Great job!

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad to hear Andrew got you in right away and serviced it so quickly.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

PS
Peter S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Services & Prices
I was so thrilled to see Burnsville Hyundai FINALLY got nitrogen for our tires. I was impressed, I bought my wife a brand new set of tires for her Hyundai, and naturally, since my car was in for service, I added nitrogen to my tires. This is one VERY impressive move. More people need to understand the benefit for adding nitrogen to their tires. My service, and my wife's service were handled efficiently and with the utmost in professional service.

Peter,

CA
Christeen A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
I had two vehicles in on this day for oil changes and recalls. Both vehicles were done in 1 hour, when they said they would be done.

Christeen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey we greatly appreciate the feedback.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Lakeville, MN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Extremely Good Service
Burnsville Hyundai has always provided us with great service. Their service team, especially Chadd have gone over and beyond normal expectations.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our service team and Chadd for going over and beyond your expectations.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Saint Paul, MN
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the great customer service but the constant calls and texts afterwards to get feedback on how Hyundai did is annoying.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback on our communications and will work on reducing them.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

SE
Steven E.
Northfield, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The service department
The service department is knowledgeable and fast.

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our knowledgeable and fast service department.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.