Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5rating 4.4782598
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

KJ
Kenneth J.
Burnsville, MN
Amazing Service!
What I thought to be a regular visit to parts center, turned into a day well spent. I went in to purchase a piece for my vehicle to later be installed and was informed by the staff that, the item I was looking to getting had the warranty extended so the service was covered. Not was the service covered but they would be able to service my vehicle same day. I always appreciate having weight lifted off my shoulders.

Thanks again Hyundai Family!
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Kenneth,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our parts department finding an issue that was covered and on the service department taking care of your service needs.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
No comment
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Mounds View, MN
Al
great service!
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

MN
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and quality service.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our friendly staff and quality service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Raymond O.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, nice facility, nice people, good service.
This excellent service is always provided. Thanks,
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Raymond,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our excellent service and if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Roman O.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Brought in for a leak and got courteous and prompt service, great job!!!!!!!
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Roman,

PG
Patricia G.
Savage, MN
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
In and out in record time. Very pleased
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Patricia,

Steve S.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
5 star
Great service and great work
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Steve,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on the great service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Farmington, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service work
They did a great job with our vehicle, as they always do.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our great job we do.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Minnetonka, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get a oil change and get a light turned off.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our great place.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Jeri M.
Faribault, MN
Best waiting lounge
Service was done in a timely manner. Personnel are extremely helpful friendly.

Jeri,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our waiting lounge and personnel.  if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Customer Service!
Love the team at the Burnsville MN location. The only thing keeping from recommending friends is that they can't use some of the coupons I have.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We value the feedback and we do match any local current competitor's coupon, if there is ever a question do not hesitate to reach out to me and I will certainly assist anyway I can.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
great detailed service
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

John B.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Initial maint
All check outs came out positive

John,

AG
Alford G.
Dundas, MN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating in every way, plus coffee and a snack.
Andrew and the service staff are always ready to help with my 100,000 mile warranty visits. I get personal service and he and others are careful to explain what is needed, along with recall claims. My GPS went out of whack and Andrew reset it perfectly. We plan always to purchase Hyundai vehicles.

Alford,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on Andrew and the rest of the service team taking care of your vehicle.  If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

PN
Patrick N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great Service Again
I’ve had my Kona just over a year and have brought me vehicle in twice for its regular maintenance. The staff at Burnsville Hyundai is top notch!

Patrick,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our top notch staff.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

David G.
Hastings, MN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Thorough service on all issues
I worked with Service Advisor Andrew, who took time to explain to me the reason for repairs and locate a few other service issues at the same time. Anticipating that my vehicle would remain at the dealership overnight, Andrew had a brand new Hyundai Tuscon line up for me as a loaner. I was spoiled and got excellent service.

David,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew explaining the repairs needed and why and setting you up with a rental.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Inver Grove Heights, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staffs and great service
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Willingness to improve customer experience
They make an honest effort to constantly improve customer experience.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback on our communication style and how we work to improve our customer experience.  Again, if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Roman O.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Repairs done quickly
Repairs were done quickly
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Roman,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our quick repairs.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.