Overall Rating 4.6216208/5Overall Rating 4.6216208/5Overall Rating 4.6216208/5Overall Rating 4.6216208/5rating 4.6216208
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

SO
Shawn O.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership to Work With - Service and Sales
I bought my 2016 Sonata from Burnsville Hyundai 2 years ago. I've serviced the car there since and they have been a pleasure to work with each time I've come in. Recently I had a minor issue with my climate control system. They checked it out, diagnosed the issue, ordered the parts and installed them within 4 days of me calling. The service was a warranty issue so no money out of pocket and they sent a very happy customer down the road. I worked with Brandon who I believe is the Service Manager. He was straightforward and made me feel like he was there to help me not work against me like I have felt at other dealerships. Cant say enough good words about these guys. In my opinion you can be very confident buying and/or servicing your new or used car at this dealership.

Northfield, MN
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Just a great all around operation
Just a great all around operation

Bloomington, MN
Hyundai cars are good
Please lower price or speed up oil changes
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize to hear your oil change service took longer than expected and you feel our prices are too high. I tried calling and was unable to reach you. Please call me back at your earliest convenience to see if there is anything I can do to help. I look forward to working with you soon.

Rosemarie H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Mr. Dennis Hogan l
Great setvice
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Mr. Dennis Hogan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

OK
Owen K.
Jordan, MN
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good people...very helpful and friendly
Service with a smile....every time. Can't beat that.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Owen thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we always provide you great service experiences with us. Glad the service staff are friendly and helpful in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Minnetonka, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service department
Great place to get service work done...
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an awesome service experience with us. Glad you enjoy getting your vehicle serviced with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Faribault, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Auto repair
Needed a repair on my Santa Fe that required leaving the vehicle overnight. I was given a loaner vehicle to use until mine was ready. Much appreciated.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we were able to get your vehicle repaired and were able to provide you with a vehicle while your service was completed. We look forward to working with you in the future.

EH
Eric H.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great timing.
Allowed me to schedule a tire repair in 2 days. Had it fixed in an hour.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Eric thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we were able to perform your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Lakeville, MN
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Thumbs up Hyundai
The service department did a great job, was a little disappointed my front end interior lights are 2 different shades, but they both work and that's what matters most
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad we were able to resolve your vehicle concern and look forward to working with you in the future.

South Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealer
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Betty H.
Little Canada, MN
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service. very nice waiting area. Very easy to talk to and was concerned about helping
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Betty thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff was friendly and concerned with helping. Also glad you enjoyed our waiting are while your vehicle service was performed. We look forward to working with you in the future.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Burnsville, MN
Always professional
As always whenever I visit the Luther Burnsville Hyundai location, I always receive nothing less than a five star experience. Everyone is very knowledgeable of the scope of work and understanding.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Kenneth thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you always receive 5 star service when bringing your vehicle into Burnsville Hyundai. Glad the service staff are professional and knowledgeable in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Joseph H.
Minneapolis, MN
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Great - Rectified the extra charged
Service Great - appreciated the call back from brandon on the charges and the fact that he was able to fix the issues.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Service Great - Being charged extra for quick services not so much
Service is great. Being charged extra for quick items like replacing a bulb or validating that I needed to replace the battery - not so much.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Joseph thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. Glad we came to an understanding regarding your last service visit, and we were able to reach a fair agreement going forward. We look forward to working with you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
In for an oil change and tire rotation, service done while I waited - finished before the estimated time - and got a car wash included!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we performed your vehicle service in a timely manner, and sent you off in a clean car. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Susan S.
Lakeville, MN
Burnsville Hyundai
Great customer service! I always leave feeling like they took care of my car like it was their own.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Susan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great customer service experience with us. Glad the service staff takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rosemount, MN
fast and efficient
Always seem to give you good estimate on wait times reps are always friendly and honest thanks
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff are always friendly and honest and we perform your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Judith B.
Prior Lake, MN
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Awesome service department
The service department has always been great!! My van wasn't working. We had to have it towed to Hyundai. They ran a bunch of test to figure out what was wrong and now my van runs like a new car. My van is now 11 years old and our goal is to keep him another 10 more years. With all the guys in the service department they will help make our goal possible. Thank you for all that you do for our cars. We really appreciate you.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Judith thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we have your Entourage back up and running great. We always enjoy working with you on both of your vehicles and will do our best to get you another 10 years on the van. We value you as customers and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Burnsville, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thank you!
Thank you!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Cay servicing
Very comfortable and clean waiting area.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad you enjoyed out lounge while your vehicle service was completed and it was clean and comfortable. We look forward to working with you in the future.

AA
April A.
Eden Prairie, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/08/2018 Category: Service
The guys in the service department are great!
Bjorn tells me what to expect and it's never a surprise. The work gets done quickly and accurately.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

April thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Bjorn keeps you informed, and the service is performed quickly and accurately. We look forward to working with you in the future.