Overall Rating 4.5555544/5Overall Rating 4.5555544/5Overall Rating 4.5555544/5Overall Rating 4.5555544/5rating 4.5555544
Overall Rating 2.07407/5Overall Rating 2.07407/5rating 2.07407rating 2.07407rating 2.07407
Robert B. on 02/22/2018
"prompt excellent service is why we use burnsville Hyundai"
great service in and out quickly greatly appreciated!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/22/2018 04:03 PM
Barbara B. on 02/22/2018
"Great Service"
We love this dealership. Service is great. We own 2 Hyundais and will never buy any other brand.
Review Created: 02/22/2018 02:22 PM
Steve M. on 02/22/2018
"Easy and convenient with a smile"
Standard service on my genesis plus some recall work. Team makes it easy to get work done while waiting for your vehicle and always appreciate the summary of the work and recommendations.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 02/22/2018 12:06 PM
Chris L. on 02/22/2018
"15,000 service"
Brought out Elantra in for an oil change unaware that it was time for the 15,000 service. Was told about that and they conveniently fit me in right away. Did a nice job, always do. Car was nice and clean when I picked it up.
Review Created: 02/22/2018 10:32 AM
Heidi W. on 02/21/2018
"Best Service Department!"
Bjorn takes excellent care of me. He got my vehicle in ahead of schedule. He also has his team member give it a wash. It looked brand new when it pulled up by the tech. Thank you so much for the great service. Bjorn and Joe are the reason I shop there!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 11:53 AM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/22/2018

Heidi thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Bjorn takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs, we performed your vehicle service in a timely manner, and sent you off in a clean vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kenneth M. on 02/20/2018
"Above & beyond"
While our Santa Fe Sport was in for a routine checkup and oil change, i had them check out one of our tires because it was leaking. Andrew called to let me know that there was something in my tire and that it was borderline fixable. They were able to fix it at a cost of $45. My husband asked about our warranty. He said that it should be covered. Andrew looked for it, but it was not showing up in our file. He sent us home with our vehicle, but didn't charge us yet. He continued to dig for warranty info and finally found it. He called and we settled the bill 3 days later. Andrew went above and beyond for us. We will be back!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/20/2018 05:21 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Kenneth thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad Andrew took great care of you and your vehicle service needs while getting your tire repair covered under your warranty. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Suzanne A. on 02/20/2018
"Service rating "
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 04:22 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Suzanne thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Charles P. on 02/20/2018
"Customer service."
Customer service. Outstanding.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:17 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Charles thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad Bjorn provided you with outstanding customer service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Ryan D. on 02/20/2018
"Good Experience"
Burnsville Hyundai always does a good job. I was happy with the service and price that was provided. My only complaint is I was told it would take "an hour, tops". It took a good 2 hours. Had I known this, I would have not waited for the work to be done.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 11:39 AM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Ryan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. I apologize your vehicle service took longer than expected, but glad we performed your vehicle service at a fair price. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Tom B. on 02/19/2018
" Clean and friendly"
Completed service in a timely manner. No surprises.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:02 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Tom thank yuo for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff was friendly and we completed your vehicle service in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you next time.

Verified Customer on 02/19/2018
"fast service with a treat"
free popcorn and coke
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/19/2018 04:33 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we performed your vehicle service in a timely manner and you enjoyed some snacks in the lounge while your service was performed. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Catherine S. on 02/18/2018
"Welcoming staff"
Very good customer service. The staff is very friendly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/18/2018 05:26 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Catherine thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a very good service experience with us. Glad the service staff was friendly in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with in the future.

Suzan B. on 02/18/2018
"Service"
Great, efficient service with a smile
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/18/2018 03:54 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Suzan thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad we completed your vehicle service in a timely manner with a smile. We look forward to working with you in the future.

John G. on 02/18/2018
"Good service done promptly"
Brought my Santa Fe in for routine service and a recall fix. Both were done promptly while I waited. They also washed my vehicle before I was called to pick it up. Greatly appreciated.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/18/2018 12:57 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

John thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we completed your vehicle service in a timely manner and sent you on your way in a clean car. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Alvin H. on 02/17/2018
"Thorough, honest service."
From the sales reps, to the service specialist, this place has great service and knowledgeable people who provide honest feedback. My first financed vehicle is through this dealership, and I couldn't have made a better choice.
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 09:16 AM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Alvin thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great experience with us from sales, to finance, and back to service. Glad the staff took great care of your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Mary T. on 02/17/2018
"Great service"
They have great service and are very friendly.
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 06:13 AM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Mary thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff are friendly and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Carla K. on 02/17/2018
"Couldn't have been better"
I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Burnsville Hyundai. I brought my car in for one recall notice, and they not only did that work, but checked and found an additional recall from 2 years ago, that they handled, as well. Everyone, from the service manager to the delightful gentleman who drove me to work, while my car was being serviced were so friendly and caring. I even received an update call after a couple of hours, to let me know that one of the parts was being picked up, and it might be just a bit longer than originally promised. This dealership will have all my business going forward, including the purchase of my new car, when the time comes. They are truly amazing!!
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 05:32 AM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Carla thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. I had the pleasure of working with you during your recent service visit. I'm glad Tom was friendly in dropping you off and picking you up. I apologize about the part delay, but glad we were able to complete your vehicle on the same day. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 02/16/2018
"Very nice people"
All so friendly
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:47 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff is friendly we take great care of your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 02/16/2018
"Hyundai Service"
Great Job ...Ready when expected
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/16/2018 12:06 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff did a nice job and had your vehicle completed when you were expecting. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Efficient and Friendly Service"
You are made to feel welcome. The service is excellent and the staff is very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:54 PM
BRANDON C B. at Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an efficient and friendly service experience with us. Glad the staff are knowledgeable and we provided you with an excellent service experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.