2080 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5897428/5Overall Rating 4.5897428/5Overall Rating 4.5897428/5Overall Rating 4.5897428/5rating 4.5897428
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Cy C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!!
Amazing experience! Thought it was going to be this long drawn out experience, and cost me a bunch of money. No the staff was super friendly, polite, and thorough. The repair was simple and fast. The price of the repair was good. And my car runs great again! Thank you for everything!

Cy,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad you had an amazing experience and your car is running great again.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

TR
Travis R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Flexible Service Staff
Keep up the good work!

Travis,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and we will keep up the good work.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

OB
Orlando B.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Another Service
As always Im always satisfied with my service visits and will always continue to have my vehicle serviced here. Thanks for the professional customer service that your Service Department and entire Location gives.
Thanks Again.
Orlando

Orlando,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad you enjoy our service department.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Rosemount, MN
11/18/2018 Category: Service
!
!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

KP
Kathryn P.
Inver Grove, MN
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick, fair price and good service.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Kathryn,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our quick service and fair prices.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

GD
Gregory D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Burnsville Hyundai
They were helpful and willing to try to help, but had to schedule additional visit, not all were aware I had extended warranty, and one issue remains
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we apologize the rattle was not taken care of.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Fast and friendly
Even though they were really busy, they were able to get my car done faster than anticipated. The staff there is always friendly.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on the friendly service and the understanding on being busy.   If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
In and out for a oil change and tire rotation - friendly service staff
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and appreciate that you enjoy the friendly service.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Prior Lake, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Visit
Serviceman was very polite and got my vehicle done in the promised time! I appreciate that, as it doesn't always happen. I've been a customer for a long time and and generally very satisfied with the service! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and we apologize if we have missed promised times in the past and we continually try to improve our service and the feedback help.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Debra C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Dealership
The friendly, professional staff make Burnsville Hyundai a great dealership.

Debra,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and appreciate you enjoy the friendly and professional staff.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Charles S.
11/15/2018
Lazy and sloppy
I have a lease through Luther Hyundai Burnsville with which I received a coupon book with savings on car washes and oil changes etc. I took my car in to be washed and noticed a dent on the top of the door frame immediately following. I shrugged it off, strange place for a dent (it’s vlearly not a door ding) but also no judgement.
Almost 2 years later I took my car in for an oil change and a tire rotation. It cost me more there with the coupons ( approximately $50.00). Within days my low tire pressure light came on. I’m assuming they didn’t check them or possibly just didn’t even bother to rotate them at all.
I will never go back, or do business there again.

Charles,

I want to apologize for what happened in the past with the dent and for this service. I know we have seen a lot of tire lights come on, we try to add a couple of extra pounds to combat this, but with the weather changes we have seen a lot of tire lights, which is normal for this time of the year.  Our normal oil changes with tax is 42.62 and tire rotation is 22.72, you received 17 dollars off the visit.  Your total visit was 49.35 for these services, which when shopping other places is often the price of the oil change.

I would love to talk with you to see what I can do to make this right with you.  Please contact me at your earliest convenience.  I have also left you a message my direct line is 952-367-4662 or email me steve.tuschen@burnsvillehyundai.com.

Sincerely

KH
Kim H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I am always very pleased with the service department. Chad is always so pleasant and helpful. He answers all my questions and makes sure things get done quickly and efficiently! The Burnsville’s Hyundai is the only Hyundai dealership I will go to because Of the service I receive!!!

Kim,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and agree Chadd is so helpful and pleasant and making sure everything goes smoothly.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

CA
Christine A.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Dept!
Excellent service!

Christine,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and are glad you enjoy the excellent service.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

NW
Natalie W.
Best service anywhere
Always professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I've never had an unpleasant experience at Burnsville Hyundai. They treat me with respect and have my car ready within the timeline that was quoted. I would recommend them to everybody I know.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Natalie,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and appreciate the recommendations.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

AW
Allen W.
Farmington, MN
Recall and allinement.
Gave me a loaner until they could get repairs done.

Allen,

Dan W.
Savage, MN
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I had my snow tires put on my car. Timely service and I appreciate both Bjorn and Chadd for their excellent communication.

Dan,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and agree Bjorn and Chadd do an excellent job communicating with our customers.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Steve C.
Farmington, MN
Shake rattle and roll
The service department took care of everything that was shaking in the front end and now my car drives like new again. Thank you!

Steve,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and we are glad we took car of you shake, rattle and roll.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Michael S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Continues to be excellent.

Michael,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad it continues to be excellent service.  If there is anything else I can ever do, please let me know.

Joleen S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
great service
The guys at the service desk are the best, I had a problem with my battery going dead some time ago...one of the men asked me if I was having more problems?I was surprised he remembered and asked about it.
Felt very taken care of,...given a clear idea of how long I would have to wait. Nice guys.

Joleen,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad you feel taken care of.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Great Customer Service!
I return to the Burnsville location because of the great customer service! The service department and the sales staff are easy to work with and you feell like your business is appreciated!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and we do truly appreciate your business.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.