Overall Rating 4.6060615/5Overall Rating 4.6060615/5Overall Rating 4.6060615/5Overall Rating 4.6060615/5rating 4.6060615
Overall Rating 2.21212/5Overall Rating 2.21212/5rating 2.21212rating 2.21212rating 2.21212

Jean M.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Staff very helpful and friendly
I don't usually get work done at dealerships but I went in first for recall work and found them very nice and decided to try them again. Very competitive in charges. Like the staff also.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Jean thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff are very helpful and friendly in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We appreciate you deciding to give us another chance and glad we didn't disappoint, with staff or price. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jesse B.
Lakeville, MN
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Always receive excellent service and now they offer fruit snacks in the customer lounge.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Jesse thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad you enjoy our lounge while your vehicle service is completed and we now have fruit snacks for you while waiting. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Minneapolis, MN
Exceptional Service
Excellent service rep!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an exceptional service experience with us. Glad Andrew took great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

MA
Mark A.
Excellent service!
Absolutely think service is a value which will keep me coming back!!!!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Mark thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad the service staff takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

OG
Orville G.
Expert service
It was quick and courtious service
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Orville thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a quick and courteous service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Minneapolis, MN
Excellent customer service!
Great
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Chadd provided you excellent customer service in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

CP
Charles P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer friendly
Keep up the great work o
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Charles thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff are friendly and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

HV
Holly V.
Quick and very knowledgeable
They were able to get us in quickly and fixed the issue.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Holly thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we were able to get your vehicle in quickly and the service staff were knowledgeable in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rodney H.
Crosslake, MN
Friendly service
We still can’t believe we ended up with a Hyundai! Our grandson, Bjorn Peterson works at Burnsville Hyundai. We stopped to see him one day and left with a new car! We have been treated so well ever since, that we will no doubt be back when our lease is up in Sept. Service and the people make one want to come back, even though we live 160 miles north!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Rodney thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the staff treats you well from service to sales. We appreciate your loyalty to Burnsville Hyundai and value you as customers. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Anthony M.
Farmington, MN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great employees and facility
I like the flexibility in their scheduling. I appreciate the helpfulness of the staff.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Anthony thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff takes great care of you and your vehicle service needs and our scheduling is easy and flexible. We look forward to working with you in the future.

fantastic and professional
excellent service and great people
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad the service staff are professional and take great care of you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Huron, SD
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I am very pleased with my experience at Burnsville Hyundai. I had a previous poor experience at a different Hyundai dealership, and Burnsville Hyundai went above and beyond to make my experience there a wonderful one. I felt like they really listened to my concerns and did everything they could to get my issues resolved and taken care of, as well as explaining everything to me in a way I could understand (I'm not a car person at ALL). Would definitely recommend going there!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Andrew did a great job in taking care of you and your vehicle service needs. Glad he was able to address all of your vehicle concerns and explain them to you in a way that makes sense. I apologize to hear you had poor experience at other Hyundai dealerships, we hope to work with you again in the future.

David C.
Savage, MN
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Another great experience!
The service writers are great. Job is done in the tome promised and the waiting area is nice clean with great popcorn and a big screen. Love getting my car serviced at Burnsville Hyundai.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

David thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had another great service experience with us. Glad the service staff are friendly and we perform your vehicle service in a timely manner while your enjoy some popcorn in our lounge. We look forward to working with you in the future.

CA
Christine A.
Lakeville, MN
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff executive
Excellent as usual. Courteous and competent. Two of the guides most important factors. Good news for staff and for the Dealership when results are shared, Soon
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Christine thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Brandon Blommer

VY
Vadym Y.
Hopkins, MN
Great dealership
My family will highly recommend Burnsville Hyundai dealership for all our friends and neighbors. Thanks to all for your hardworking!!!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Vadym thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. We appreciate all of your recommendations and look forward to working with you in the future.

Andrew B.
Prior Lake, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa fe
Very friendly and accommodating
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Andrew thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff is very friendly and accommodating to you and your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Randall S.
Faribault, MN
Engine light
Excellent service center. Fast & reliable.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Randall thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

never buying a Hyundai again
bought a 2018 elantra and driving home problems started to happen. explained these to the service team and they informed me that 'Hyundai knows about them but are not willing/able to fix them. four months later of me constantly telling them that these problems are still going on and still the same 'cop-out' answer.
I should not be dropping calls or having my usb cord disconnect all the time. I also should not have to drive around with my front passenger seatbelt buckled when nothing is in the seat but the warning light (and loud beeping) keeps going off.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize to hear you are experiencing issues with your Hyundai Elantra. I completely understand your frustration and am going to reach out to Hyundai to see if there is anyway we can help resolve these concerns. I will follow up with you once I hear back.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Prior Lake, MN
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Always goes above and beyond.. Awesome job..this the reason i will no going anywhere for service ..
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Elizabeth thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff always goes above and beyond. We look forward to working with you in the future.

KH
Kim H.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim H. Hyundai burnsville
Greatest place!!! Chad always does a great job getting things scheduled and taking care of business. I never worry when I bring my car here. Only place I will go. Only dealership I will go to.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Kim thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad Chadd does a great job in taking care of you and your vehicle service needs. Glad we the greatest place and the only dealership you will ever go. We look forward to working with you in the future.