Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5Overall Rating 4.52381/5rating 4.52381
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

GC
Grace C.
New Prague, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Convenient appointment time
Plus the waiting area is great and comfortable with good refreshments.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on getting you in when it was convenient fr you and that you enjoyed our waiting area and refreshments.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Awale M.
Shakopee, MN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything great about this brand
I think I like this brand overall, everything is top-notch from customer service to the actual car.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Awale,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our top-notch service and that you enjoy your vehicle.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Glencoe, MN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Everything was handled professionally and in a timely manner.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback that Andrew got you in and out in a timely fashion and it was handled professionally.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly Service
You are always greeted with a smile and feel that you are appreciated.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  You truly are appreciated and we look forward to your next return.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

KJ
Kenneth J.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Better then customer service more like family
Brought in my vehicle to the service center not sure what the issue was and the service team was able to consistently keep me updated on any issues and the best solution for repair. Couldn’t ask for a better service team.

Kenneth,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew keeping you up to date with the best solution for repairing your vehicle.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Minneapolis, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Warranty visit
Repair was under warranty and completed same day at no cost to me. There was no communication about the repair or the timeline to get it done. Fortunately, it was completed within a couple hours that same day.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback and I apologize we didn't communicate the information with you up front.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

KZ
Kathy Z.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always good service
Service reps are always friendly & informative if something else needs to be done

Kathy,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew's friendliness and informativeness.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

South Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good service as always.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

GB
Gene B.
Faribault, MN
Santa Fe
Service is always prompt & courteous, I also get a clean car returned !

Gene,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on the prompt and courteous service.  We enjoy the warmer weather where we can continually do the complimentary wash and vacuum's.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

JN
Jane N.
Owatonna, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendliness of service staff
The guys in service were very nice to work with.

Jane,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and we love the feedback on everyone being very nice.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

SD
Suresh D.
Recall Service
It's great to have in this location for servicing my vechile and happy with after service. Thanks.

Suresh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  I would appreciate any feedback to earn a 5 star review at your next visit, and if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

BY
Bill Y.
Rosemount, MN
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Another great job
As previous visits, B'ville Service came through. Reasonable price and job completion.

Bill,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the comments that we were able to continue to meet your needs with price and getting your job completed.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Dundas, MN
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Went in for recall service, they completed it quickly and did an inspection on the vehicle as well. Nice experience.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and we love the feedback on the experience.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
The service department staff was courteous and friendly. My vehicle was ready on time
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and we love the feedback on our courteous staff and getting your vehicle ready on time.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

HM
Hector M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great service as usual
Andrew was awesome. Every time I have to bring my car in it's either Andrew or Chad and if it weren't for them just being great guys to work with I would have already started going to the Hyundai dealership closer to where I live. Thanks for being very professional every time.

Hector,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew and appreciate you driving out of your way to service with us.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

HW
Heidi W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Troy & Andrew treated me respectful and honest
I was very sad to hear Bjorn is no longer with the service team. Troy & Andrew were very nice to me and my expectations. Not only did they treat me respectful and were honest they washed and had my vehicle vacuumed. That means a lot to me!

Thank you guys!

Heidi,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Troy and Andrew being respectful and honest.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Rebecca G.
Northfield, MN
Very helpful
I like that they wash your vehicle as a courtesy also

Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it. We appreciate the feedback on Andrew being helpful and the complimentary car wash.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Oil change easy
👍
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love to hear your experience for the oil change was easy.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

TL
Terrance L.
Prior Lake, MN
PPP
Luther Hyundai of Burnsville gets the 3P rating. Always Polite, Always Professional, Always Punctual.

Terrance,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback and the 3P rating.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

DF
David F.
Lakeville, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff and service.
As always, great service, professional approach, timely completion of work.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

David,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew's service and professional approach.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.