Saint Paul, MN
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Super Service
Warmly greeted followed by a review of the service required. All my questions were answered. Appointment was shorter than expected! Great service.

Good afternoon,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words about your recent service visit.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

LH
Lisa H.
Veseli, MN
Awesome service
I so appreciate the awesome service on my Tucson and am always alerted of any upcoming milestone service that needs to be scheduled.

Lisa,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback on our service department.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Julie A.
Minneapolis, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional Treatment
Nobody likes to have car issues and thank goodness ours have been minor but makes no difference what you are coming in for! The treatment is all the same. Professional, kind, courteous and always a great experience.

Julie,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words on our service department.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Joseph S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Warranty service
I experienced a major electrical/computer malfunction on a new Santa Fe which required that it be towed. The Hyundai roadside service phone number worked as advertised and I was picked up in approx. 20 minutes. I called the dealership, and they had a free loaner ready when I arrived. The Santa Fe appears to be repaired (hopefully). I am happy to say to that I was treated very well during this event.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Joseph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the 5 star review.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

KA
Kim A.
Northfield, MN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2020 Category: Service
End to end service great by all individuals involved. Everyone is friendly and professional.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and the kind words about our service department.  If i can help in the future please let me know.

Marilyn B.
Lilydale, MN
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service department
It would be hard to find a better and more professional dealership in the Twin Cities !
Everyone is friendly and always have given excellent service.
Nice waiting lounge and treats too!
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Marilyn,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words about our service department.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

TR
Travis R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Good Experience
I've always had pretty good luck at Burnsville Hyundai. I've recommended friends to Burnsville Hyundai, who has also bought cars there.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Travis,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words about our service department. If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Johnna B.
Prior Lake, MN
Nice waiting area.
Read last page comment, this visit was satisfying since my issue was addressed, unlike previous one.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Johnna,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

RV
Robert V.
Prior Lake, MN
02/18/2020 Category: Service
fast, efficient, and nice area for waiting customers.
got the service done, and, it was done quickly., price was fair.

Robert,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback on our fast and efficient service.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Savage, MN
temperature indicator
Service was fantastic..

On the fence about the warm up of my car in very cold weather. Wonder how on long distance drive in sub zero
weather what the cars reliability for warmth will be. At this time, test running in very cold weather to build
confidence of the cars performance when we have critical cold weather. This is a design issue, not repair or
maintenance issue.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for completing our survey and the 5 star review.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Margaret M.
Burnsville, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
prompt updates
Start to finish, the service here was terrific. Everyone was very upbeat and courteous and I felt i was well taken care of. I was able to text Marvin re: the timing of the service, and when my vehicle would be ready. He responded quickly and was spot on with his time estimates. I was very very happy with the work they did and the service I received. Thank you!

Margaret,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback on your recent visit.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Savage, MN
warm up in bitter cold
no comments at this time

Thomas S.
Burnsville, MN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
On Site staff awesome
On Site staff awesome, need work with appointment staff

Oil Change
Your appointment service needs to be improved quite a bit, the last time I called over a weekend they didn't make my appointment , this last time they tried to sell me a 22 thousand mile service when my mileage was only 19 thousand.

Also they ask repeat questions on myself they already know, all they have to ask is if your info has changed, quite annoying honestly.

Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I apoligize that your recent visit did not go well. I would like to touch base with you soon to discuss.

Michael S.

Mary W.
Great personalized customer service
Always get good service.

Mary,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words on our customer service.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.