Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5Overall Rating 4.4782598/5rating 4.4782598
Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

LR
Linda R.
Shakopee, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My favorite Hyundai dealer
I love the service department at Burnsville Hyundai. They listen, they do what they say they will — and in the time they say it will take them, and they make you feel like they truly appreciate your business.

Linda,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback and feel honored we are your favorite Hyundai dealer.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

great service day
no comment
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

CV
Cao V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Good
Friendly

Cao,

PN
Paul N.
Minneapolis, MN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Pushing 300,000 miles
Almost 300,000 on my 2011 and still waiting for HYU to do a commercial re my experience!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Paul,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We think the way you have maintained your vehicle you would make a great spokesman for the Hyundai brand.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Sandra C.
Chaska, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They are courteous and helpful
My experience here is always terrific. I just wish I would have been told that replacing my water pump was covered under warranty.. I was told I needed one and proceeded to go home and call a lot of places for pricing on it. Ultimately Hyundai was the best price so I scheduled it. (Expecting to pay of course) It was a pleasant surprise to not be charged but it would have saved me time and worry if I had been informed that it was covered.
Still, they are friendly and great! Even gave me a lift to the mall while the work was being done!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Sandra,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback and I apologize for the confusion on the coverage of the part originally.  If I can ever answer any questions or concerns please let me know.

GS
Glenn S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Andrew was very helpful and customer oriented
Very fast, fair and friendly service

Glenn,

We greatly appreciate you taking the to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on Andrew being so helpful.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

WW
Wendy W.
Saint Paul, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
We love getting our cars serviced at Burnsville Hyundai! Great customer service, excellent quality and great waiting area.

Wendy,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our great customer service and excellent quality.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

MJ
Matthew J.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Great!

Matthew,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback and I apologize we did not get the complimentary car wash done, stop by at your convenience so we can wash and vacuum your vehicle the way it should have been done.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

KH
Kristin H.
Lakeville, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
They are timely with their service and responsive when you contact them.
I appreciate that they respected my time and got the job done when they said it would be done. They were friendly thorough.

Kristin,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our friendliness and that we got you back on the road in a timely manner.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

KP
Kathryn P.
Inver Grove, MN
Great Customer Service
I have always gotten excellent customer service when taking my car in for service. Work to be done, cost and time required explained. Very nice waiting area with a couple cubicles for working on my laptop.

Kathryn,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on our communication and excellent customer service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Miles L.
Shakopee, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service & Repair
I had a problem related to the oil pressure sending unit with related oil leaking. They promptly diagnosed the problem and fixed it.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Miles,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on the prompt diagnosis and repair.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service
I was very pleased with the service that I received while I was there.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on the wonderful service you received.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

LW
Lynn W.
Prior Lake, MN
Great service.
Staff was friendly, service was quick. It was an overall positive experience.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Lynn,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on the quick, friendly and positive experience.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Michael H.
Lonsdale, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Did oil change, washed and vacuumed vehicle and inspection I’m a timely manner.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Michael,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on your service visit being done in a timely manner with the complimentary wash and vacuum.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

KP
Kim P.
Great place, nice people
Purchased two vehicles here, great experience both times. Highly recommend!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Kim,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the feedback on your buying experience.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Mace M.
Saint Paul, MN
Sonata 6/8/19
Great service. Service department has been A-1 to me. MM

Mace,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback and are happy to hear you have been receiving A-1 service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Rosevelt W.
Burnsville, MN
Repair
We came in for a repair and service was prompt and staff was friendly.

Rosevelt,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on the prompt and friendly staff.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Lakeville, MN
Your always in and out
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on the great service and the quick response time.  If I can ever be of assistance please let know.

Brian S.
Minneapolis, MN
Very long wait times
I bought my car back in early March of 2019 from this location. The buying experience was wonderful and great. However, at about late April I had started noticing large pools of oil under my car in parking spots. I immediately took my car to my fathers and we put it up on blocks. I looked under the car and the whole underside of the car was saturated with oil. I checked the filter and no oil around it there. I checked the drain plug and it was so loose I could turn it with my finger! The last person to perform the oil change at the dealer prior to me buying my car forgot to tighten the drain plug. I am lucky to have caught it when I did or my engine would have been ruined. I brought my car in the next day to the same dealer to have the problem addressed. After 3.5 hours my car was finally done. No update during that time. I was then on my way. I recently had another oil change at this same Luther location (Burnsville). I brought my car in at 1:30 and my car was immediately tended to. It wasn’t until 4pm that I was notified that my car was done. It took around three hours to do a simple oil change. This is the last time I will bring my car to get serviced at this location. Which is disheartening because the buying process was wonderful and I have driven Hyundai’s for years.

Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey.  We apologize for the delay in the repair, I know we did the oil change and then inspected for a noise in the engine, which we found to be a sway bar link, which took some time to find and then repair.  If you ever have concerns please let me know.

KN
Ken N.
Awesome service
Awesome service and Facilities
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Ken,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  We love the feedback on the service visit and facilities.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.