Mark S.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience. Finish the job on time. Very satisfied!

Mark,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Michael S.
Burnsville, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Clean with freindly people.
Always stay on top of servicing my cars.We own 2 2017 santa fe. Feel good dealing with our sales man Scott Prescot and the service team.Always willing to tell us of things we should know about our vehicles. Great job. Thanks

Michael,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

KD
Kenneth D.
Nice people
Quality dealer with pleasant people. No high pressure

Kenneth,

Dan K.
Shakopee, MN
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Very courteous and helpful
I have copd and am very vunurable to covid so as I seen all your employees wearing masks even alone in there office and many washing there hands frequently made me feel much more secure coming out to get the work done on my car. So thank all of you for caring to help protect us all till we find a cure.

Dan,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback.  We do take the safety of our customers and our staff very seriously.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Jennifer H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service - safe environment!
I actually posted about this on my Facebook page. Everyone on staff was wearing a mask when I arrived. While waiting, I saw more staff wearing masks and all of the customers (including myself) were too. In addition, my service was completed 15 minutes earlier than anticipated. Kudos to Burnsville Hyundai for making your customers feel safe and valued. I will definitely be back and will recommend you to others!

Jennifer,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words.  We do take the safety of our customers and our staff very seriously.  If i can be of help in the future please let me know.

Burnsville, MN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service / Great Car
Luther Burnsville Hyundai Service team does great work!

Good afternoon,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words.  If i can be of help in the future lease let me know.

Jeff H.
Elk River, MN
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/08/2020 Category: Service
All went great. Scheduling online, text and email communication, they were ready to service my car when i arrived, completed job in reasonable time and all was good.

Jeff,

Sheila M.
Chaska, MN
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020 Category: Service
We got great friendly service. Answered all my questions.

Sheila,

We appreciate the 5 star review and the positive feedback.  If i can help in the future please let me know.

KK
Karen K.
Savage, MN
didn't wash her up
I was disappointed that they did not run through the car wash when the customers service guy said its all washed and ready for uou in the parking lot
It never got washed.

Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I do apoligize that we did not get the car washed as we promised.  Please let me know a time that we can make this up to you and get the car washed and vacuumed.

Lakeville, MN

David B.
Montgomery, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Every time we come there, we leave feeling like a customer that is appreciated and you guys aim to please.
We have dealt with other car dealerships, and when it comes to customer service, you have them beat by a mile. Thanks for listening to our concerns and addressing them immediately.

David,

Jeri M.
Faribault, MN
Tucson owner
Great waiting area and friendly, knowledgeable people.

Jeri,

Rosemount, MN
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Recent warranty service
Prompt, courteous service. Service advisor did a thorough job of explaining the results of warranty work.

Good morning,

Kathleen B.
Lakeville, MN
07/07/2020 Category: Service
The guy who checked my car in and kept me updated was very nice and kept me up to date on everything

Kathleen,