Overall Rating 4.5121915/5Overall Rating 4.5121915/5Overall Rating 4.5121915/5Overall Rating 4.5121915/5rating 4.5121915
Overall Rating 2.21951/5Overall Rating 2.21951/5rating 2.21951rating 2.21951rating 2.21951

Mark L.
Bloomington, MN
02/14/2019 Category: Service
People where great , work was done right and in a timely manner.
Excellent will be back hopefully for a truck
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We are glad to hear we took care of of everything correctly and in a timely manner.

HW
Heidi W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was Excellent
Andrew was very patient and kind to me. I appreciated his happy demeanor to assist me. Thank you for giving great customer service!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Heidi,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on Andrew and agree how patient and kind he is.  If I can ever do anything please let me know.

The General Manger Hung up on my Twice
Hello,

For all who needs to know. I get a call from the General Manager Charles Guptill. At this point I am more than in a position to tell them how it is. The guy hangs up on me twice after stating concerns about this Dealer being horrible. Charles claims left a threaten Voicemail with him this morning which is was not. The voicemail stated my concerns and someone needs to get back to me since no one has in the past over 3 contact with no responses and if no one gets back to me.. I will have to take things in my own hands (which means contact the owner of Luther Hyundai to make sure I get a contact back. . The latest is I called this morning with no contact until 1:50pm per his conversation with me. After the first hang up after me stating all the things we are upset about.. he keeps tell me not to yell at him... If I was yelling.. he would know. With talking over me and not letting me finish.. he continues to bash me stating all these lies of me threatening him. I keep telling him to handle this professionally and he wouldn't and he states again that I am threatening him.. I asked him how did I threaten you and he states you left a threaten voicemail. .. I stated that is not a threat.. I stated i will take things in my own hands to get my issues fixed. I stated you are acting like I stated I was going to come in there in beat you up and I NEVER stated that.. and he stated yes and I was are you "F" kidding me.. and hung up with me for sating the F word. I called back to to leave another Voicemail stating we have an appt to drop off our car for service and lets talk in person professionally and we can talk how you are telling lies about me threaten you.. STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE..... This place doesnt know how to handle a upset customer after many issues. Charles is the one that is unprofessional. If you I had a upset customer.. I would let him vent and get all his concerns out and help fix the issue. That is how customer service should be and NEVER hang up on a customer that has been treated like TRASH!

Chris,

I again apologize for all of the frustration and I believe Charlie has reached out again and worked through everything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if anything arises.

Still no contact per my request from General Manager
I am posting another review as they are not having the General Manger calling me. Per my review below, they state to contact them about any issue.. They have only responded to this add to make my last review like they contacted me. I emailed Steve with no contact back after his response and I request the General manger to contact me back and they still have not done so. ( Left a Voicemail this morning) Like I said in the past review.. they try to seem like they care.. BUT they dont. *Let's see if this review gets me a call PER what I have requested* . Luther Hyundai.. its very easy to pick up a phone and call a customer you have treated wrong from the start.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Chris, that is not the case at all, Charlie will reach out to you as soon as he is available.

BE Aware of this place
How should we start this review... My wife and I went it on October 31 to purchase a car. We had a great time with the "SALEMAN" and it shoots off into chaos after this... Waited fro hours to get to see the car that was getting prepped for the sale.. only to find out Marco B was on his phone talking to his friend and our wait was due to him not providing the Finance guy the VIN and paperwork. On our way to the finance adviser to to sign the paperwork, we walked into an office of a person that clearly hated his job. We didnt care.. we were happy to purchase the car. After a few mins the due was providing options for different banks.. even though we wanted Wings as we got an approval from them already.. he was hassling my wife to tell her to us US BANK and if we want to pay more money.. we should use his advise in a way that was not polite (Strike 2). I come in the office to over hear the US BANK option and I "said to my wife" "F" No we are not going to use them ( due to the issues they have messed with people in the past) and my wife agreed jokingly. I instantly get yelled at in a tone that I was a child.. DONT USE THAT WORD IN MY OFFICE.. at this time.. I was appalled as I was not talking to him at all.. but my wife. I talk to the service Manager to help ease the situation.. and it looked like a forced apology from the Finance guy after the Manager talked to him. We decided to purchase the car the next day after we thought about the customer service we got. After getting the car, Notice a scratch on the car that they fix but only buffed out... its still visible in the sun. The radio instantly started to turn up by itself.. We brought the Tuscon in 5 times after wasting trips to the dealer and so forth to get it fixed.. Within this time.. the wrong part was ordered, they scratched up the dash like crazy. they end up purchasing only one part that was damaged int he radio installation for us to only come back to waste time again and not fixing the "full dash" that was damaged. We come back again only for it to be repaired and not replaced which you can see the repair still. We have finally got a call last week on Wednesday that the new dash is in. On Thursday, we get a Parking ticket in the mail stating the car we traded in was illegally parked in MPLS on the end of December. ( We traded the car in on November 1st) We called to talk to the General Manager only for him not to get back to us with the Docs we requested and its now Wednesday (6 days later) and guess what.. the radio is acting up again.. in the past week.. it randomly goes to a grey screen and then resets for 40 secs and it changes the radio stations by itself now... All I can say is.. Be aware when going in this dealer and tell me story to them to make sure you wont get treated like this.. This is our 3 car from Luther Hyundai and never had issues before.. this tops the cake and we will not be back for anything. THEY CARE FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE THERE.. BUT WHEN ITS A ISSUE THAT IS NOT HANDLE IN PERSON.. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU.

Chris,

I am sorry to hear the radio is acting up again, this is the first I have heard of it, I know we have an appointment setup for you for the dash and we will certainly take a look at the radio again.

If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

SJ
Susan J.
Great Team!
From sales to service they are a great team!

Thank you Luther Burnsville Hyundai team!

P.S. I LOVE my Tucson! This is my second!

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We are happy to hear you love your Tucson and the feed back on our great team.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Lonsdale, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Will be sure to return in the future!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Dan W.
Savage, MN
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My initial score was no reflection on Bjorn who is honest and will do whatever he can to help resolve an issue. My score was a reflection ONLY on Hyundai and my options for my vehicle.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bjorn does a great job with service. I am unhappy with Hyundai's response to my particular situation with my car battery. My vehicle while left out overnight at the car was unable to be charged the next day. I have to wait for this to occur again and then have it towed in which is a great inconvenience to me. I get that it was cold but batteries should be able to be jumped if left out under cold conditions. Bjorn did explain everything well and I am happy with his service, just not Hyundai's response to my situation.

Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate it.  I apologize with the starting issue you had on your vehicle and want to work with this in every way we can.  We spoke on the phone and as discussed will work with this.

Rosemount, MN
Honest, trusted
Have always been direct and helpful
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it. If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

South Saint Paul, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Great
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Robert B.
Rosemount, MN
20,000 mile service
Service got me in the morning I called for an appointment. Hard to beat that plus I was out of there in a little more than hour. Great job!

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad to hear Andrew got you in right away and serviced it so quickly.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

PS
Peter S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Services & Prices
I was so thrilled to see Burnsville Hyundai FINALLY got nitrogen for our tires. I was impressed, I bought my wife a brand new set of tires for her Hyundai, and naturally, since my car was in for service, I added nitrogen to my tires. This is one VERY impressive move. More people need to understand the benefit for adding nitrogen to their tires. My service, and my wife's service were handled efficiently and with the utmost in professional service.

Peter,

CA
Christeen A.
Prior Lake, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness
I had two vehicles in on this day for oil changes and recalls. Both vehicles were done in 1 hour, when they said they would be done.

Christeen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey we greatly appreciate the feedback.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Lakeville, MN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Extremely Good Service
Burnsville Hyundai has always provided us with great service. Their service team, especially Chadd have gone over and beyond normal expectations.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our service team and Chadd for going over and beyond your expectations.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Saint Paul, MN
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the great customer service but the constant calls and texts afterwards to get feedback on how Hyundai did is annoying.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback on our communications and will work on reducing them.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

SE
Steven E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The service department
The service department is knowledgeable and fast.

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our knowledgeable and fast service department.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Michael S.
Lakeville, MN
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and painless
I will definitely take my Hyundai here again.

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and are glad to hear we will be seeing you again.  If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

Lisa M.
Shakopee, MN
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and great service!
I have no complaints at all. I came in for an oil change and got a recall taken care of as well - and was in and out in a little over an hour. Everyone was friendly, too.

Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad to hear Chadd got you in and out so quickly.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Maribel S.
Farmington, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Poor Quality at Service
Andrew Parr did a great job accommodating me as he always does. However I do not appreciate the fact that each time a service is performed to my vehicle I have to bring it back the next day. First time was loose screw on top of the engine (mechanic forgot to lock down transmission mount properly - causing loud rattling noise in the front of my vehicle) Second time, the mechanic broke wheel stud (dealership had to give me a rental for a few days while they fix what they broke) Third time, the right rear tire went flat after service. As it turns out, the mechanic broke the valve core in the TPMS. Replaced at no cost but it took ME a lot of time to remove the bad tire, install the spare and drive the car back to the dealership. Thankfully it didn't get flat as I'm driving in the highway during the snowstorm, It would have been a disaster!

Maribel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and I apologize for the error's that have occurred on your service visits.  I would like to make it up to you, please call me so we can discuss this and I can try to make it right with you.  My direct number is 952-367-4662 or email steve.tuschen@burnsvillehyundai.com.

Sincerely,

LJ
Lisa J.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
New guy treated me like a person
got me right in with no appointment and acknowledged the pain of having to pay almost $100 to have headlights replaced in a year and a half old car. Nice to be treated like a person, not just another vehicle.

Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We do sympathize with having to pay for headlight replacement and glad to hear Andrew's caring shows through.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.