Overall Rating 4.628574/5Overall Rating 4.628574/5Overall Rating 4.628574/5Overall Rating 4.628574/5rating 4.628574
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

NW
Nancy W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Cut down on sending out reviews
I like the service I receive from Burnsville Hyundai. What I would like to see happen, in the future, are less phone calls and emails asking me to rate the service I received. Every third or fourth visit, I would consider doing an evaluation but I would prefer not to fill one out for every time I stop in.

Fast friendly
Quick service. No overselling

Bloomington, MN
2007 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Timing belt preventative replacement service
Service was fine check out as rushed

RD
Rick D.
Naples, FL
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service on my new car
Did a simple oil change and tire rotation. Also needed new wipers. They did a good job and the wipers were done under warranty. Car was washed nicely. Everything was done while I waited and was done fairly quickly. Thanks folks!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Rick thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us on your new Hyundai Santa Fe. Glad we performed your vehicle service in a timely manner, replaced your wiper blades under manufacturer warranty and sent you on your way in a clean vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future.

John S.
Prior Lake, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Knowledgeable, attentive service
My transmission started acting strangely during my drive through a terrible rain storm. It seemed to return to normal the next day but I decided to bring it in to have it checked out to verify that everything was OK. The service advisor was really concerned and took the time to make sure he understood my issue. They checked everything out and let me know everything was OK. They also noted, for the record, what had happened in case I started having trouble again. This gave me peace of mind. The advisor even only charged me half the cost to check it out since they didn't find any problems. I was fine with the charge anyway just for the peace of mind. Having the bill cut in half was just an added bonus. Great job!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

John thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. It was a weird deal we had happen with your Santa Fe. I side with you on rather having piece of mind there is nothing wrong than chancing being stranded somewhere. Glad we found your vehicle operation to be normal, already having replaced the transmission once. I had the pleasure of working with you that day and felt cutting the diagnostic in half was fair. Glad you felt the same. Hopefully the vehicle gives you no more issues, if it does we are here to help. We look forward to working with you in the future.

RT
Ross T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
As expected
Always efficient, professional and courteous. Great experience, always!
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Ross thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we always provide you with great service experiences. Glad the service staff are always professional and courteous. We appreciate your loyalty to Burnsville Hyundai and value you as a customer. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Deborah M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2018 Category: Service
The best and only place to get my car serviced.
My Sonata Hybrid is my second Hyundai automobile and I love this one as much as the first one. I have always serviced my cars at the Hyundai dealerships and received excellent service and workmanship. Why would I ever change?
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Deborah thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we provide you the best service, and we're the only ones you let service your Hyundai. Glad you love your Sonata Hybrid, and we provide you excellent service and workmanship whenever it's needed. We look hope you never change locations and look forward to working with you next time.

CG
Cari G.
Rosemount, MN
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The service and amazing staff
Everyone is always so kind and helpful
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Cari thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff are kind and helpful in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jolynn B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The service staff are always helpful and friendly. Service is quick and done right. Staff keeps you updated if there are any concerns. Waiting area is always clean and stocked with sodas, water, coffee and snacks.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Jolynn thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad the service staff are always helpful and friendly in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. Glad you also enjoy our waiting lounge while your vehicle service is completed. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Burnsville, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and work done promply.
Service work done as promised. Pointed out additional filter was very dirty and should be replaced, which we did.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a great service experience with us. Glad we performed your vehicle service in a timely manner, and we addressed additional maintenance items while your vehicle was in. We look forward to working with you in the future.

HW
Heidi W.
Burnsville, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Bjorn is awesome
The service was fast and even washed my car.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Heidi thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad Bjorn is awesome, we serviced your vehicle in a timely manner and sent you off in a clean car. We look forward to working with you in the future.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Burnsville is the place to go. I've been to other dealerships and nothing has compared to the service I've received here. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a solid place to go.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we always provide you with a great service experience. Glad we are better than other service departments you have visited and we appreciate your recommendations. We look forward to working with you in the future.

NE
Noel E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
What is this box?
Friendly place
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Noel thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff were friendly in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

GA
Greg A.
Savage, MN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick & to the point
Oil change was quick. Found what was wrong with the noise in the stabilizer bar.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Greg thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad we performed diagnosis of your loose sway bar link and performed your oil change in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Daniel B.
Eden Prairie, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always!!!
As usual perfect service! The BV Hyundai Crew is awesome and everything went exactly as I was told it would. Couldn’t be happier.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Daniel thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear we always provide you with an excellent service experience with us. Glad the service staff is awesome and we performed your vehicle service exactly how it was planned. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Leslie S.
Shakopee, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
very friendly and does good work
very good service
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Leslie thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a very good service experience with us. Glad the service staff are friendly in assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

DK
David K.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Very clean and organized the staff are very friendly and helpful.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

David thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Glad the facility was clean and the service staff were very friendly, helpful and organized. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Ronald W.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Worked to make sure we got a new part(head unit) for our brand new (4k miles) car.
I think Hyundai corporate wanted to put a rebuilt or refurb had unit in our brand new car. The dealer took the time to make sure we got a new part. This part really should not have gone out so soon after purchase( < 4 months).
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Ronald thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. I apologize you were experiencing issues with your new Hyundai Elantra radio. Glad Andrew took great care of you and your vehicle service needs, and we got the proper new part installed on your Elantra. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Prior Lake, MN
Had to return
The item wasn’t fixed right the first time, so I had to return a second time. Was not offered a shuttle or loaner for the error the business had made. Was not please with their lack of concern for my busy life and the inconvenience their poor workmanship caused.
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I apologize to hear you had a poor service experience with us. I apologize your vehicle was leaking oil after we performed a repair on your oil pan. I understand how valuable time is and it cannot be given back. I tried calling and was unable to reach you. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to see if there may be anything I can do to help. I hope to speak with you soon.

HW
Holly W.
New Market, MN
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Honesty of service crew
Service customer service reps are straight forward and honest. I respect that
BRANDON C B. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Holly thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Happy to hear you had a good service experience with us. Glad the service staff are straight forward and honest is assisting you with your vehicle service needs. We hope to work with you again in the future.