Overall Rating 4.4893611/5Overall Rating 4.4893611/5Overall Rating 4.4893611/5Overall Rating 4.4893611/5rating 4.4893611
Overall Rating 2.19149/5Overall Rating 2.19149/5rating 2.19149rating 2.19149rating 2.19149

Linda S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
Definitely will continue to service my vehicle at Burnsville Hyundai

Linda,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our friendly and efficient service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Dave M.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Won’t return here

Dave,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  I apologize repairing your vehicle took as long as it did it took awhile for all of the resets to take effect and get your clock working again.  I apologize you didn't get the email with the tire quote and I am going to look into our provider to see why it didn't go through as we got confirmation it went through.  If there are ever any problems or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

John M.
Northfield, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
It had been customer service...not as much any longer. Take time to get to know the customers.
Have been a long time customer - customer service lately has been iffy and it is the little things that make a difference.

John,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey.  I apologize the notification of your car being completed didn't go to the correct phone and we didn't find you in the dealership until 45 minutes has passed, we will certainly look into see why this happened.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

RJ
Roger J.
Northfield, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisors.

Roger,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Savage, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The service department is clean and the service providers are knowledgeable.
I have been a returning customer and appreciate the service I get every time I’m there.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our knowledgeable staff.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service - fast and quality

Love Burnsville Hyundai!
The customer service at Burnsville Hyundai is awesome! They always take such good care of me and my car. They answer all my questions, they do an excellent job at any service my car needs and they always wash my car before they finish. Love that! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our awesome staff and it is great to hear you like the car wash.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
I can usually get in for service in timely manner. The times they estimate work to be completed has always been very close and they are always very helpful.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Kim,

11/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Super fast service, kind employees, and clean.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on fast service and kind employee's.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Burnsville, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2019 Category: Service
It was very efficient work
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Rosemount, MN
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick and thorough
Great service answered all my worries
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love to hear we answered your concerns, if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

WC
Wayne C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service Dept.
it was great get over it........

Wayne,

AR
Amy R.
Bayport, MN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Sue Is amazing to work with !!
Sue was very nice to work with. You can tell that she truly cares about her customers and their satisfaction. She truly took her time with me and I personally didn’t feel rushed or pressured to do anything I didn’t want to. She was very patient and kind.
She’s continued to help me on certain things after I purchased my brand new vehicle. I can call her for anything and she’s always willing to help me or answer my questions.
Sue if you’re reading this, thank you for everything!
You’re beyond excellent at what you do ❤️

Amy,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on Sue and agree the truly cares for her customer.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Michael H.
Lonsdale, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
No comments

Michael,

11/06/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and professional.
They answer any of my questions or concerns.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Sharon C.
Easy to approach
They are always very friendly and courteous.

Sharon,

KF
Kyle F.
Savage, MN
Great work!
Quick, reliable, done when they say the work will be done.

Kyle,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on the quick reliable service.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

WL
William L.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The entire team at Luther Burnsville Hyundai does a fantastic job every time they service my vehicles. The work is always done on time my car is always clean, I have always been satisfied thank you Steve and your team for doing a fantastic job!
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Bill,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our service team and if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Marilyn P.
Blaine, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
myself
Courteous staff, efficient, in and out as promised. Even washed my car without requesting.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Marilyn,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete your survey and the 5 star review.  We love the feedback on our courteous staff.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

GP
Gary P.
Burnsville, MN
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/04/2019 Category: Service
quality work and excellent service writers
Always exceptional service. However, one sour note: Last visit had the rear view camera replaced. On the way home I noticed the radio volume control knob was missing. Could only assume it was someone from the dealership who occupied the car. Found the know a couple weeks later under the front passenger seat. Inside plastic catch was broken which made it unuseable. Informed the service writer about it this recent visit. Not a big deal except being charged $25 for a new radio knob.
STEVE T., Service Manager from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019