2007 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5rating 4.6315803
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Barbara B.
Rosemount, MN
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The service people are outstanding.

Saint Paul, MN
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Attentive service
Thank you again. I appreciate the explanation of the tire/rim repair and the realignment specs during this visit. Thank you again.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  I am glad we able to explain your concerns.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

SK
Steven K.
Savage, MN
Best service
Always good service always a good experience

Don,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it. We are glad you always have a good experience.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

AJ
Ann J.
Minneapolis, MN
Knowledgeable, friendly, prompt
How great is it to have car service be a pleasant experience? In a word, very! Even without an appointment, I'm in and out quickly, as promised, and because Hyundai is such a well-made car, there are no surprises. I love dealing with these people.

Ann,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it. We are glad you have such a pleasant experience and we are able to service your vehicle quickly.  If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

KC
Kathleen C.
FRIENDLY PEOPLE

Kathleen,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

TF
Terry F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with Chad Moreno over the past 4 years.

Terry,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We thank you for the past 4 years of servicing with us, and we are happy you enjoy Chadd.

If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Colleen W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service in the service department.
Andrew was a good listener & answered all my questions. The car continues to run great.

I have a couple small chips of paint off on my side bumper & tried to cover them up with the paint stick I bought at your service center. The paint was too runny & did not cover the chips. I shook it well & still did not work. Any suggestions?
Colleen Wicklund

Colleen,

I have used the back of a match, that and a light dab.  If you want to email or stop down some time I can sure try to help.

Rosemount, MN
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The service here is awesome. The responses from them via text are quick and also very descriptive. They do a great job with communicating so you know exactly what is happening with your vehicle.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoy our text option.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Michele M.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very effecient and ready-to-rock my car to Wisconsin!
Andrew was great in maintaining my Santa Fee and making sure it is ready for Wisconsin. Also, got my interest in the Koan new vehicle. Maybe!!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Michele,

Thank you for the review we greatly appreciate it.  We hope you had a great trip and if you ever want to look at a new Kona we would love to help you, but no pressure.

PA
Patrick A.
New Prague, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
I hate these thing
I will never give a 5 star or top rating just the way I am. You are 40 min drive from where I live so will only be coming there for warranty work.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey.  The survey's are a personal report card for the advisor, so if you have any feedback on how Chadd can improve I would greatly appreciate it, if the score is just because you don't give 5 star's and where you live, then thank you.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Mark H.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Burnsville Hyundai
Very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable people. Always very helpful.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mark,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback on Chadd for being professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Jeri M.
Faribault, MN
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Love this dealer!
The service work is always done in a timely manner and my car is returned to me sparkling clean. The customer lounge is second to none!!

Jeri,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  Thank you for the feedback and appreciate that you enjoy our lounge, the return of your vehicle clean and timeliness of service.

GK
Gerald K.
Cuba City, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great help when you're not from the area.
We live more than 250 miles away in southern Wisconsin. Our Santa Fe Sport developed a serious engine knock and needed an engine replacement. The people at Luther-Burnsville Hyundai
were always pleasant. Andrew Parr kept us informed of the progress and was polite and professional in helping us out.

Gerald,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  Thank you for the feedback on Andrew and we are glad to hear we were able to get your vehicle back up and running.  If you are ever in the area you are more than welcome to stop in.

Jerry L.
service
Well done!

Jerry,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, or if you ever have any feedback I would welcome it.

Mark M.
Excellence all around
Always excellent service, the staff professionals are outstanding, whether servicing or purchasing a vehicle Burnsville Hyundai sets a extremely high standard of customer service

Mark,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful compliments, we greatly appreciate it.

KJ
Kenneth J.
Awesome service
If you have a Hyundai vehicle and want to get service done somewhere that has a family feeling I recommend Luther Burnsville Hyundai

Kenneth,

Thank you for the 5 star review, and the awesome words of encouragement, we think of all of our guests as family and we are glad that comes across.

ST
Stephanie T.
Kids area and snacks.
👍
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Stephanie,  Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, and I want to apologize again for the total time of repair.  We hope your move goes smoothly, and if I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

GH
Gary H.
Sonata Service
The guys were very helpful, kept me updated and had me me in and out in no time! Plus, snacks are great!

Gary,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it.  Thank you for the feedback we are glad you enjoyed our helpfulness, keeping you updated and getting you in and out.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

GS
Gwendolyn S.
Savage, MN
gwen
Marco is great!!! This is our third car from your dealership and I feel very secure and taken care of..... the whole staff has been very helpful... Thank you
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Gwendolyn,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Anthony S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Not impressed
The handful of times we've had the vehicle in for service, we were not impressed with how things are handled. Specifically with the service advisors. I've done enough with cars on my own to know a thing or two. Like when I have 3 new tires and one almost bald, or that torquing lug nuts over 150 ft/lbs is wrong. Whether you have an impact to take them off with or not. Sales and finance staff were good when we first purchased the vehicle, the the techs know their jobs, but the service advisors are bad about returning calls and will argue with you even when the problem is obvious. Given what I've learned about Hyundai vehicles and the service staff experience, I will never buy another Hyundai again.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey.  I apologize for your interactions with our service advisors. If there are any concerns or anything I can do, please let me know.  My direct line is 952-367-4662.