Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Ladson, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/03/2018
Not checking Warrant company
Had service department to check on my sunroof wind guard which they did. Instead of contacting my warrant company for approval. Service person tried to get me to buy the wind guard.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Our Service Department contacted your Warranty Company after your complaint.  The Warranty Company responded that if we gave them a diagnosis with the part number that they would possibly cover this under "Goodwill".  Our General Manager contacted you with this news and you were to bring it in last Friday.  You did not arrive.  We would very much like to help you in any way that we can and want to make you a satisfied customer.

Elaine Laine

MN
Micheal N.
BMW 135i
07/13/2018
Trusted mechanics
My car started making a terrible gasping sound when I'd accelerate. I was afraid it would be a costly repair of some kind. I had a scheduled service call with Luxury Cars of Charleston for an oil change and they took a look while I waited. When they were done the noise was gone and it was nothing expensive. They just had to tighten something up. This is the second time I've had service here, and each time was extremely pleased with the fair pricing.

BG
Bridger G.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/30/2018
A bit of fantastic!
Unequivocally, the best repair shop in town. Jerry knows the idiosyncracies of European rigs and sorts them with a precision that negates excessive manufacturer mandated labor costs.

EK

JY
James Y.
Porsche Cayenne
04/30/2018
Great job by a great staff ! Humble, professional and very courteous !
Very service oriented !

Thank you for your great spirit and efforts !

Blessings,
Dr James Yanney

SI
STACY I.
Huger, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/20/2018
Great Place friendly atmosphere
Took my truck in for an oil change and the wait time was not long at all. Very friendly staff.

HK
Harold K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2018
I scheduled service To have my B level service taken care of along with minor incidents that needed attention including but not limited to a side light and a strut

They found the bearings to be in disrepair and all services were performed the car runs brand new greatly appreciated the effort

HH
Henry H.
11/13/2017
Excellant service,fair prices,always make sure you have transporstion.
I always enjoy going there for service. Tip my Hat to Richard who always follows up on every detail.

MN
Micheal N.
BMW 135i
10/25/2017
Great service all around
I bought my car from Luxury Cars of Charleston about six months ago and recently took it in to be checked over and made ready for some winter driving. They serviced it while I waited in their comfy lounge. The great news is that everything is fine, and they didn't try to upsell me anything or suggest needless repairs. The final bill was a pleasant surprise--under $100.

Joyce A.

William N.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/12/2017
Richard!
Thanks to all for your help,

Steven B.
Summerville, SC
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/13/2017
Awesome Service
Richard and his team are true pros. I will only bring my S Class here.

Micheal M.
Sullivans Island, SC
09/03/2017
Brake replacement
I thought the charges for a simple brake job were extraordinarily high.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 10/23/2017

Dear Mr. M.....
I apologize for the delayed response.
When you brought your Audi in for service we did an oil service and replaced the front pads and rotors.  We use OEM parts, full synthetic oil,  and use an A level technician to perform the services.  Our markup on parts is below industry standards and the labor charge is far below all others in Charleston.
You have been a valued customer of Luxury Cars of Charleston and appreciate your business.  We always let the customer know what the job is estimated to cost and make all efforts to stay within those limits.

Elaine Laine

HH
Henry H.
08/14/2017
Friendly Sales and service.
Fair trade-in prices. Fair prices on used cars. Good service department. Make every effort to correct any problems with your new car.
The owner even answers the phone.

Brooke M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/31/2017
Service B
Great experience...Got an appointment quickly and was able to drop my car off first thing in the morning- Richard provided me with a loaner so I was not inconvenienced. The service was fast and half the price I was quoted for the same service at another dealership.

Donnia R.
07/20/2017
Recent Service
The service team is always prompt and courteous. I like that I can always schedule an appointment without difficulty and leave in a timely manner. I also like that cold bottled water is available as well as coffee (although I don't drink coffee :). My only suggestion would be to improve the television system in the waiting area. Patrons who don't bring reading or other materials while waiting for service cannot watch the TV due to its poor reception. I never see coming for service as a daunting task because they are generally so prompt.

RK

gig m.
Johns Island, SC
Lexus LX 570
06/26/2017
Prompt, friendly, personal and honest.
What a refreshing feeling to find a business for my car service and repair that is trustworthy and provides excellent work.

Doc M.
Hollywood, SC
Infiniti G35
06/21/2017
Service Department
Richard and the entire service team are awesome. They go above and offer quality service and reliability.

WE
W E.
06/15/2017
A++++ All around
This will be my 3rd car from LCC. They have an incredible employees that treat you like family. The customer service is top notch and you never feel pressured. I will be back again and again. Thank you Mr. Laine and your team for everything!