Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dublin, OH
Ford Transit Connect
04/20/2019
Very Happy Customer
Not only do they sale a great car at an amazing price, their service department is exceptional. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Dublin, OH
Lexus LX 470
04/19/2019
Amazing Service
Took me car in because I thought the breaks were bad. They cleaned them and said they were absolutely fine. No more noise in them. Thanks guys.

BRITTANY H.
Kia Optima
04/17/2019
Outstanding Service
Luxury Cars of Charleston did such a wonderful job on my car.. I was referred to them for a good body repair in trust i was not disappointed. My car had a few dents an chipped paint around the doors ,when I got my car back I was more than satisfied .My car looked brand new. If you’re looking for a good auto body shop Luxury Cars of Charleston will do the job in have you leaving with a smile!!

PB
PAUL B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/10/2019
Always friendly and professional
I recently moved to Charleston and was shopping for a new ride. I noticed they had a service department and made an appointment for my Mercedes. When I got it back it felt like a new car. They did exactly what I wanted and no more. I just had another service done and I am extremely satisfied. They will service my 3 cars from now on.

HK
Harold K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/24/2019
Clean up
Have a B level service performed and to look at the AC everything was done in accordance with specifications my only concern was that usually wash the car off and this time the car was my washer was still full of pollen they didn’t change your policy or if they did they didn’t notify me and little things like this are what make me come back when I get a loss of these little extra

Jocelyn M.
Hollywood, SC
01/06/2019
comend this dealership anyone
I was taught if you have nothing good to say say nothing.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 01/09/2019

Dear Ms. M......
   Luxury Cars of Charleston prides itself on providing excellent service to all of our customers.  The company is very disappointed that we have been unable to satisfy you.
   On 9/20/18 you called LCC as your car had been broken into and would not start.  The alarm kept going off.  Instead of requesting you to have your car towed in, LCC sent two auto technicians to your home to diagnosis & correct the problem.  .  You did not agree to pay the bill and LCC had to absorb the cost of the onsite visit and charge the cost to service policy.
    You had a recurring problem with your convertible top not working.  On three occassions LCC was able to do a factory reset and get the top working.  You were advised not to repeatedly mash the convertible top button upon closing it but to wait for the top to cycle closed.  The last time this happened the Factory Reset did not work and LCC referred you to go to the dealer.  During that period you were given a 2014 Mercedes E class sedan which you kept out for nearly two weeks.
    The Sales Department in addition to the Service Department has exhausted all efforts to satisfy you.
     As an owner of the company I am very sorry that you remain dissatisfied.  The company has done all that we possibly could to please you and this has not been enough.

RA
Rick A.
10/17/2018
HAPPY CUSTOMER!!
Pete did a great job finding me a great car! Would highly recommend doing business with all the staff there. Mike was very astute at explaining all the functions associated with the Mercedes..Thanks again !

North Charleston, SC
BMW 750xi
10/03/2018
One star is too generous.
No follow up and disgusting loaner car.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 10/08/2018

I sincerely apologize for your sentiments about our lack of follow up and the condition of our loaner car.  I have spoken with the Service Manager and the General Manager and they will be reaching out to you.
As I understand it you brought your car here for diagnosis and were advised that for the particular service it needed that it would be best done at the BMW dealer.  The Service Manager stated that he let you know.  I will have him follow up again.
Luxury Cars of Charleston has three loaner cars.  An Infiniti, a Volvo S80, and a Mercedes E class.  These vehicles are not brand new and we strive to keep them in great mechanical and cosmetic condition.  Please let me know exactly what was wrong with the loaner car and I will strive to correct any problems it might have.  We have five full-time technicians and three full time detail staff who tend to all of our cars.
Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations.

Miriam B.
Johns Island, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/27/2018
Friendly repair
Dealer picked my car up left a loner and returned our car. Kept us informed of progress daily. Great service and not at a Range Rover dealer price

Catherine M.
Ladson, SC
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/03/2018
Not checking Warrant company
Had service department to check on my sunroof wind guard which they did. Instead of contacting my warrant company for approval. Service person tried to get me to buy the wind guard.
Elaine L. from Luxury Cars of Charleston Service & Sales responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Our Service Department contacted your Warranty Company after your complaint.  The Warranty Company responded that if we gave them a diagnosis with the part number that they would possibly cover this under "Goodwill".  Our General Manager contacted you with this news and you were to bring it in last Friday.  You did not arrive.  We would very much like to help you in any way that we can and want to make you a satisfied customer.

MN
Micheal N.
BMW 135i
07/13/2018
Trusted mechanics
My car started making a terrible gasping sound when I'd accelerate. I was afraid it would be a costly repair of some kind. I had a scheduled service call with Luxury Cars of Charleston for an oil change and they took a look while I waited. When they were done the noise was gone and it was nothing expensive. They just had to tighten something up. This is the second time I've had service here, and each time was extremely pleased with the fair pricing.

BG
Bridger G.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/30/2018
A bit of fantastic!
Unequivocally, the best repair shop in town. Jerry knows the idiosyncracies of European rigs and sorts them with a precision that negates excessive manufacturer mandated labor costs.

EK

JY
James Y.
Porsche Cayenne
04/30/2018
Great job by a great staff ! Humble, professional and very courteous !
Very service oriented !

Thank you for your great spirit and efforts !

Blessings,
Dr James Yanney

SI
STACY I.
Huger, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/20/2018
Great Place friendly atmosphere
Took my truck in for an oil change and the wait time was not long at all. Very friendly staff.

HK
Harold K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
01/19/2018
I scheduled service To have my B level service taken care of along with minor incidents that needed attention including but not limited to a side light and a strut

They found the bearings to be in disrepair and all services were performed the car runs brand new greatly appreciated the effort

HH
Henry H.
11/13/2017
Excellant service,fair prices,always make sure you have transporstion.
I always enjoy going there for service. Tip my Hat to Richard who always follows up on every detail.

MN
Micheal N.
BMW 135i
10/25/2017
Great service all around
I bought my car from Luxury Cars of Charleston about six months ago and recently took it in to be checked over and made ready for some winter driving. They serviced it while I waited in their comfy lounge. The great news is that everything is fine, and they didn't try to upsell me anything or suggest needless repairs. The final bill was a pleasant surprise--under $100.

Joyce A.

Mount Pleasant, SC
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/12/2017
Richard!
Thanks to all for your help,