Latest Review about 1 month ago

Daniel G.
Lexus IS 350
05/16/2018
I found Luxury Motorworks on Yelp. I wanted a full inspection on a used car I just bought so I called the shop and Steve helped me out. He was very friendly and willing to check out my car right away. Once inspection was done he went over the things that needed to be done and things I should keep an eye on. I really appreciated Steve going over everything with me. Fair prices and I never felt pressured. Thank you. Hopefully my car never needs anything serious but I will definitely be coming back if work needs to be done.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 05/16/2018

Daniel,
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the kind words and giving us the opportunity to service your Lexus. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Julia R.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/29/2018
Steve and his team keep me on the road
I am very thankful I found Luxury Motorworks 10 years ago. If I were going to the dealership I would not be driving my almost 20 year old RX300.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 04/30/2018

Julia,
We are also very thankful you found us.
20 years and counting.

Ron B.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
04/27/2018
hydraulic brake system
Steve was quick to recognize the cause of the problem and offered two solutions ,explaining in detail the parts and labor costs of each!!.my decision resulted in a savings to me,while still retaining the quality. Steve's concern is always the customer first!!!!!
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 04/27/2018

Mr. Broten,
Thank you for always putting your faith and trust in us.
We appreciate you.

Barbara B.
Toyota Avalon
04/20/2018
BEST IN THE WEST, AND ALL OTHER AREAS
As always the car runs like a million bucks. What a joy to take my beautiful 2005 Avalon to a place that takes such good care of her. It is not every day that you can leave your car in someones hands and know it will have A+ care. We found one.. Luxury Motors.
Thank you once again that we can go to Nevada with no worries about the car,,,,
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 04/26/2018

Barbara,
It's always great to see you guys.
Thank you for always having something nice to say.

WY
Wendy Y.
Lexus RX 400h
04/19/2018
Great service with smile
Steve and his team are great. Efficient, friendly, professional, and attentive. I always recover my car back super shiny and clean all nd running great. Except it always rains the next at!
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 04/26/2018

Wendy,
Thank you for the great review.
See you next service.

Dave P.
Sierra Madre, CA
Lexus GS 300
04/04/2018
Luxury Motorworks
Steve and his crew never disappoint. I would highly recommend Luxury Motorworks to all those in search of an honest, competent car repair location.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 04/10/2018

Dave,
It's always great to see you. Thank you for the continued support.

David M.
Lexus LS 430
03/28/2018
Keeps my old Lexus safe and runs like new
Great service, fair price for the level of maintenance and service. Far above and beyond any Lexus dealership.

A key reason that I still have not traded in my 2005 Lexus for a new one, is how it drives and feels like new ... every time after Steve and his crew's "magical" touch .
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 03/29/2018

David,
Thank you for always having something great to say.
We are always happy to service your vehicles.

Sincerly,

TT
Tony T.
Lexus ES 300
03/23/2018
Another great visit
Steve & Company continue to provide unparalleled service and value

Tony,
It is always our pleasure to service your vehicles.
Thank you!

CT
Christian T.
Lexus LX 570
03/23/2018
Professional and quick
I would highly recommend Luxury Motorworks! I have had service here previously and was very satisfied. Steve is honest and cares about his business. I did not get the run around nor the upsell other mechanics do.

Christian,
It's always a pleasure doing business with you.
Thank you for the kind words.

NN
Noriaki N.
Los Angeles, CA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/20/2018
No place like Luxury Motorworks
Had oil change & rear brake work done. You can always count on them🤗.

Noriaki,
Your the best.
Thank you for always supporting us.

Dan D.
Fontana, CA
03/19/2018
Exceeded Expectations!
After investing a good amount of money into my 2004 Ford F-150, one of my children got into an accident (no injuries, thank God). The damage was so severe that it put me at a cross road, do I junk it or try to salvage it??? So, rather than panicking, I took it to Steve at Luxury Motorworks for advise and as always, Steve pulled a rabbit out of his hat. He was able to engage his network of experts to salvage my truck and let it live another day!
Without question, Steve and his team went above and beyond my expectations, I'm blown away. My truck is back on the road, better than ever!
This review would not be complete without recognizing Kevin at Monrovia Collision Center for his masterful work and amazing customer service. Thank you Kevin!
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 03/19/2018

Dan,
It's always a pleasure working with you and your family. I'm so happy no one was injured in the accident and we were able to get you back on the road. Thanks again for your continued support and loyalty.

Dave S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/06/2018
Routine service
Richard - good job covering for Steve while he was enjoying a well deserved vacation.
dbs

Dave,
I'm glad the guys took good care of you.
See you next time.

TT
Teresa T.
02/20/2018
90,00
We always appreciate Steve’s smile. However, this particular service came with a next your bonus as we learned of the warranties that were included with this deal.

BC
Byron C.
01/31/2018
The service
Steve makes it a pleasure to bring in our cars. Prompt and reliable service.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 02/05/2018

Byron,
Thank you for your continued support.

DK
Donna K.
Lexus ES 350
01/28/2018
Honest and trustworthy., they only do what needs to be done.
I know nothing about cars so I depend on Luxury Auto to keep my car in tip-top condition. I have never been disappointed.
Donna

Donna,
It's always great to see you.
Thank you for always trusting us with your Lexus.

AF
Anthony F.
Glendale, CA
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/26/2018
Honesty and Integrity
Luxury Motorworks is well operated by it's owner. They are extremely knowledgeable about the automobiles they repair.

Anthony,
Thank you for always trusting us with your Lexus.

PC
Phil C.
Sierra Madre, CA
Lexus ES 350
01/26/2018
ALWAYS very professional and dependable...reputable, trustworthy....do what they say they are going to do, and always correctly.
solid system, solid process....knowledgeable and fun too.

Phil,
It's always great spending time with you.

Thanks,

Barbara B.
01/21/2018
BEST IN THE WEST, AND ALL OTHER AREAS
MY COUSIN CAROL FOUND YOU. SHE FEELS IT WAS HER LUCKY DAY. WE NEEDED A GREAT REPAIR CO. TOO SO SHE REFERRED US TO YOU. THAT WAS OUR LUCKY DAY. WE HAVE GIVEN UP ON OUR TREASURED VAN MANY TIMES, BUT
STEVE AND HIS MEN HAVE NOT. IT IS RUNNING LIKE A NEW ONE AND LOOKS AS GOOD AS ANY VAN ON THE ROAD.
WE HAVE NOW REFERRED MY SON JOHN TO YOU AND YOU HAVE HELPED HIM KEEP HIS LEXUS RUNNING. WE HAD GIVEN UP ON THAT ONE TOO. YOU ARE MAGIC WITH CARS, WE LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 01/22/2018

Barbara, You are the best. We appreciate you and your kind words. Thank you for always believing in us.

sincerely,

Jeannette S.
Lexus SC 430
01/12/2018
Service...service...service.... Staff and employees look at you in the eye and you can see honesty and integrity...Way to go TEAM!
Excellence with staff and employees. They talk and look at you with the smile with honesty and integrity. Thay show that they are happy doing their job and it shows what kind of finished work they have delivered to you.
Steve, a great CEO------always visible to his team.
Best of luck for 2018.
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 01/12/2018

Jeannette,
Thank you so much for the nice words and the young coconut drink you brought me. You are too kind and we really apprciate you.

Marcia J. W.
Lexus IS 250
01/06/2018
Car service
Very accommodating, informative. When extra work needed to be done, they called to inform and give you an estimated cost of that item. I have been going here for years and have never had one problem. I just hope they stay here forever as I do not like to go to Longo!!!!!!!
Steve L. from Luxury Motorworks responded on 01/08/2018

Marcia,
It's always a pleasure servicing your car.
Thank you for the kind words.