Latest Review about 2 years ago

T M.
Valparaiso, IN
07/26/2018
Great work! I highly recommend them
I had issues with my Mini Cooper Countryman and I am not from the area. The owner was awesome and diagnosed the issue and got the work performed in a timely manner. He also called me before the work was performed and kept me apprised of the issues. I highly recommend this business to anyone but especially women because they are honest and keep you apprised of the work. I highly recommend this business.

LO
Linda O.
05/17/2018
I and single woman. Have been taken advantage my other services. M and M is the best in the area and in the state. Great people and great service. I don't take my car anywhere else.

Deede B.
01/12/2016
Trustworthy and Reliable
One of the first things I did when I moved to indiana was find a mechanic. M&M has been taking care of my car for 3 years! Great customer service and pricing. They get you right in when you need them.

ST
Shonna T.
05/28/2015
They are terrible!!!
They destroyed my car. They put faulty parts on my car twice! Please choose other mechanics to service your car!

DAVE B.
09/07/2014
Urgently-needed repair to condenser
While traveling to TN and hitting a large retread before getting out of IN, we had damaged the condenser and lost our a/c. Trip was made in extremely muggy weather and a lot of rain so losing a/c was unbearable. M & M was able to get the car in for repair Monday and make repair. Thanks to M & M, we got our a/c back and made running errands a lot more comfortable.

Ralph C.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Ralph said the facility did a good job.

EP
Ed P.
Volkswagen Passat
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Ed said he had no problems with this business.

Betty M.
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Betty said the service was very good.

Stanley W.
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Stanley said he has known Jason for a couple of years now and is well satisfied with the service.

FM
Frank M.
Buick Enclave
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Vickie. She said it was great. They are quick, they are easy and the price is good. They are awesome.

Darcie B.
08/18/2014 Category: Service
Darcie said this business always takes care of everything. She has been with them for five years and would not go anywhere else.

Tiffany S.
Honda Accord
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Tiffany said the whole family of the business is extremely personable and very nice. She has already recommended them to others.

TH
Tim H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2014 Category: Service
Tim said the business always takes care him.

KZ
Kathy Z.
Ford Windstar
08/15/2014 Category: Service
Kathy said she has been with this business for years. She trusts them and they never try to rip her off.

Dave B.
08/14/2014 Category: Service
Dave said he has used this business on and off for a long time. They are honest.