Justin M.
Jasper, GA
Honda Prelude
12/04/2019
Great shop all around
Friendly staff and great mechanics on staff. My girlfriend loves the race cars there

Louann M.

Donnie M.
Dodge Charger
10/04/2019
My New Mechanics
Took my car to this shop for the first time to habe some work done on it I am so impressed and satisfied M&T PRO Formance it befits them
P- professionals at what they do.
R- real with you get straight to the point no fake
O- overall a great place to get work done on your vehicle
Thanks guys I appreciate you work I highly recommend you to friends and I just found me a new mechanic.

Ricardo R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/01/2019
Great place
Good prices. I had no complaints. Definitely coming back for my truck. Really fast workers too. I was in & out in no time.

CF
Cecilia F.
Toyota Avalon
09/17/2019
Car needed fixed
Best car worker company in last 10 years. Glad to found them.

Jeff G.
Chevrolet Caprice
09/06/2019
Great Shop
Mark and Tom strike me as very qualified and knowledgeable men. The office staff is very friendly and cordial. They even included me in a “breakfast run”. I can’t ever remember being asked about a food run as a customer before. It only took me an hour to feel comfortable and trusting to leave my family heirloom ‘75 Chevy in their capable hands. I will definitely use their services in the future. Good Job guys. I appreciate the help today
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/10/2019

Jeff were so glad to hear your happy with the service and our team here at M&T .... we appricate your review and hope to see you again.

Louann M.
Ellijay, GA
Kia Spectra
09/05/2019
Very good service
Very reliable and I'm very happy with this service
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/05/2019

Thank You Louann we appricate your business and your review. It means alot to us, that you drive from Ellijay to bring your vehicle to our shop! It was good to see you too...

TW
Temprance W.
Nissan Armada
09/03/2019
Best mechanic around!
The owner is great! Would recommend this place to anyone. If your looking for an honest and reasonable mechanic. This is the place!
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/04/2019

Thanks for the review! We appricate your biusiness and hope to see you again for your car repairs and maintenance needs

Jeremy W.
08/30/2019
Good service. Good people.
Went in to get a diagnosis and an estimate. The price was right they had me in and out fast.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/04/2019

Jeremy,
Thanks for the review, We appricate your business.

Brandon B.
08/21/2019
Good people
Got my tires mounted and balanced. Customer service is great and the wait time is short I highly recommend M& T pro-formance
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/28/2019

Brandon awesome review thanks!

Ball Ground, GA
08/19/2019
Mark knows what he’s doing and he’s willing to help
Always a good experience might be lil
Expensive but they know what they are doing. Great place with great people
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/28/2019

Dear Anonymous,
We appreciate the review! Hope to see you again for your automotive maintenance and repairs.

TP
Ted P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/14/2019
The best for less!
Mark, Tom, and Rhonda are a most impressive team; and I mean a TEAM. Everything from regular maintenance to engine and drive train concerns, they have the expertise, experience, and equipment to render the competition "other than first choice". I have not found any other auto service facility whose prices, promptness, and quality of work, can compare. Keep up the good work T & M Proformance. You are always my first choice. We are fortunate to have you here.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the awesome review Ted. We appricate your business and the referals too. We are fortunate to have customers like you!

Mary C.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/14/2019
Their honesty, efficiency, and great service are impeccable! We go to them first always. If they feel we need the dealership they tell us and that only happened once due to special equipment dealer had for the job to be done.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks for the review Mary it's always a pleasure to work with you. I hope you enjoy your new tires!

JENNIFER C.
Dalton, GA
GMC Yukon
08/02/2019
Customer service is top notch!
I visited M &T Pro performance with what I thought was a wheel bearing going bad. Mark and Tom both took the time to drive and correctly find the noise. Turns out that my wheel bearing was good. Being female and going into a shop is always scary because you feel that you will be taking advantage of, not here. They take the time to explain. I could not have asked for better service. Thanks guys. I will definitely be back.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/08/2019

THANK YOU JENNIFER WE APPRICATE THE AWESOME REVIEW AND YOUR BUSINESS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR AUTO REPAIR/MAINTENANCE NEEDS.

CD
Candice D.
Lincoln Navigator
07/25/2019
MARK THE OWNER IS A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WHO GOES EXTRA MILE TO MAKE CLIENTS HAPPY AND HE ALSO NACKS HIS WORK
My Dad sent me to m&t performance and my first visit was really satisfied with work done .mark the owner actually guided me in to shop and showed me problem on my car and gave me great advice hes a good ol guy who does great work and hes not out to just take your $$..I've been back multiple times and recommend m&t performance to any friend and family member for there auto maintenance...
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/08/2019

CANDICE, WE APOLOGIZE THAT YOU FELT THERE WAS A MISCOMMUNICATION. IN THE FUTURE MAYBE CALL THE SHOP PHONE, INSTEAD OF TEXTING MARK, AND WE WILL AVOID ANY FUTURE ISSUES WITH COMMUNICATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW.

SK
Stacey K.
Georgia
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Stacey said they did everything he wanted done.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/08/2019

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW STACEY WE APPRICATE YOUR BUSINESS.

TP
Ted P.
07/23/2019
Integrity and knowledge. YES!
Mark, Tom, and Rhonda are the epitome of integrity and knowledge. I tell my friends to avoid dealers for any car service; to go to M &T Prp-Formance for work on their autos. They are a unique no-rip-off team. *****
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/08/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME REVIEW!! WE APPRICATE IT AND YOUR BUSINESS.

CR
Cannon R.
Woodstock, GA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Cannon said he was taken in for service right away. When he had a problem down the road, he returned and the employees took care of the problem promptly.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/08/2019

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW CANNON WE APPRICATE YOUR BUSINESS AND HOPE YOU COME BACK TO US FOR ALL YOUR AUTO REPAIRS.

Lynn S.
Ball Ground, GA
Jeep CJ7
07/18/2019
Great work, on tme, polite and professional
M&T is a great place for auto repair. Extremely knowledgeable; they fix it right the first time. I use M&T for all my mechanical work and highly recommend Mark and his team.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks Lynn we appricate the review and you sending customers to us like your daughter...

CJ
Catie J.
Georgia
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Catie said the staff is really personable and they care about their work. They make sure whatever they do ends up well.
Rhonda L. from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/19/2019

Thanks for the review Catie. You will have to bring your doggie next time so we can see her again...