JOHN M.
Honda Civic Sdn
Very efficient and professional
Mark was very knowledgeable and friendly.
Highly recommended by another top notch mechanic in town!
I also will recommend M& T!
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the review.

RYAN W.
Ford Bronco
09/10/2020
Mark and his team are awesome! They’ll be the only folks that will touch my ‘76 Bronco. They are first class, honest, folks!
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for the review. Honesty is very important to us. We look forwarding to seeing you again

Ford Flex
Great service for years
M & T Proformance has been a dependable and honest repair shop for both mine and my husband’s vehicles for years. I never feel like they recommend a service that isn’t necessary. Even though my family has moved, we still drive past many other repair shops to get to M & T, knowing that we will get the best service from them.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the review. Congratulations on your new home.

PJ
PETE J.
Lexus LS 430
09/08/2020
I’m new to the and needed simple maintenance and an honest opinion on a steering issue.
Having purchased a used Lexus from an out of state relative, I thought it was time for an oil change and a professional opinion on a potential steering issue. Being new to the area I asked a neighbor about mechanics and he suggested M & T. I made an appointment on line and brought the down where I spoke with Mark about my issues and he said he’d check it out. Within 2 hours Chastity called me with news on the steering issue. Honestly, the estimate was more than I’m willing to spend right now but I wasn’t pressured into making a snap decision which I appreciate. Paid for the oil change which was reasonably priced. Going to set up another appointment soon for my second car. This first time experience left me with a good impression so I’ll be going to M&T again.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 09/08/2020

Welcome to the area!!! Thank you for the review. Customer satisfaction and honesty is very important to us. We try to do what we can to help and treat our customers as we would want to be treated. We look forward to working with you in the future!

TJ
TRAVIS J.
Ford Edge
08/27/2020
HONEST SAVINGS!!!
My wife's car was having an issue with blowing out very hot air thru the AC vents. I stopped at another local shop first and was told they do not do that sort of work, but that Mark up the street is the only person he would personally recommend and trust to do the job! M&T didn't sell me anything I didn't need, and could have taken a lot more money from me and I would have never known and would have just paid it. I actually left the same day with our vehicle repaired at a price a lot less than I had expected! Too bad more places don't do business like this fine establishment. M&T, you have earned my business for all of my vehicle needs going forward! Thank you!

Travis J.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for the review!! We are always here to help with your repairs. Customer satisfaction and honesty is very important to us!! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

GL
GW L.
Ball Ground, GA
Dodge Caliber
08/25/2020
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the review! We look forward to working with you in the future.

CLINT S.
Ball Ground, GA
08/21/2020
Quick, Fast, and in a Hurry
We are making a quick trip to Texas for a family members funeral. I needed my car serviced so Chasity and Mark Made it happen. The guys in the shop were quick from what I could tell. Mark recommended an air filter change, and I agreed to it thinking it would keep me there longer, not so, a delivery of the filter was made almost as soon as the car was lifted in the air to change the oil. The prices are a little higher than what I was used to, but the quick response and friendly atmosphere make up for it. From what I see, this place is more than an oil change, it’s a full on mechanics shop.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the review. We are sorry for your loss and hope you have safe travels. We look forward to seeing you again.

White, GA
Buick Lucerne
08/20/2020
Very welcoming and helpful!
Took care of my car right away. Ran diagnostics. Let me know what was needed and recommended not driving until repaired. So glad I stopped by!
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for the review!! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jason L.
08/20/2020
The people at m&t are very professional. I would recommend this shop.
The people at m&t are very professional and nice.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for the review!! Its always a pleasure

CD
CHRIS D.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/11/2020
Topnotch
These guys are great. Awesome customer service and mechanics know what they are doing. I'll take my minicooper to M&T over the dealership anyday.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you for the review.. We are always happy to hear about satisfied customers!

CD
Christine D.
FIAT 500
07/31/2020
Excellent service!
I’ve been using Proformance for several years. They are always friendly and never a long wait. There’s never any pressure for extra services.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for the review. Its always a pleasure to see you.

Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the review. Its always a pleasure!!

07/28/2020
Fast, Friendly
Stand behind their work.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

Chevrolet Suburban
07/23/2020
VERY PERSONAL ATTENTION!
Took their time with me also very thorough and clear in communication
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jasper, GA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/21/2020
Multiple Vehicles
Fixed Multiple Vehicles for me.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for the review. Its always a pleasure

MT
MIKE T.
07/21/2020
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Very kind honest staff! Definitely not your typical flim flam mechanic shop. Yep, I will be getting work done on my car there in the future for sure. Good lookin out for your help.
Mark C., Owner from M&T PRO-Formance responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for the review. We look forward to working with you in the future. Customer satisfaction is our goal.