RACHELLE R.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/27/2018
Honest and trustworthy
They provided an assessment on a concern with my car and gave me an honest, trustworthy report back.

Jeep Patriot
09/20/2018
Honest. On time.
They are prepared when I arrive and car is ready when expected. Never hidden fees or up-charges. Why go elsewhere? (Plus they are great guys.)

MARK M.
Allison Park, PA
Lincoln MKZ
09/20/2018
Vehicle Inspection
These guys are very reliable and only do what your car needs and are very reasonably priced. Although this service was just for a safety inspection and emissions test, I’ve had other work done at M&M and they’ve always been spot on. Their after hours drop off makes it convenient to get your car there. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

BARBARA JO S.
09/15/2018
A good dependable shop
I have lived in the area for over 50 yrs and M&M is the only place that I will take my vehicle to, even over a dealer. The prices are good and the service is great! Been using this shop for a very long time and never had a problem. I would definitely recommend this place.

LANCE B.
Suzuki SX4
Honest ppl
I needed a place to go for my car work and Craig told me straight up what I needed and I like that

2013 Ford Mustang
Craig and his team are genuine and honest people. Always enjoy being around them. I know what I’m getting when the cars are serviced there.

RONALD M.
Ron Morosky
As always, very satisfied with M&M value, service, professionalism, honesty and friendliness

DF
DAWN F.
09/07/2018
They do great work and have the car done on time and are easy to work with and trustworthy

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/01/2018
Have client's best interest in mind
Any time I need work done at M&M, I am confident that it will be done competently, fairly priced, quickly, and that any advice I will get will be honest with the customer's best interest in mind. I had my Chevy 2003 inspected recently at M&M and I complained that my headlights are weak, probably due to age and that I think I need new tires. M&M checked the lights and assessed that they are performing as well as they should. M&M did not recommend that I spend $100 for a set of new generation headlights that are very bright. I agree. As for my tires, M&M did not jump into an idea of selling me new set of tires, but recommended that based on my mileage usage, I should be able to use them till the next inspection. One cannot get any better with such reliable, honest, fair, and competent service provider. Thank you M&M.

07/10/2018
2007 Toyota still running because of M&M
Craig is a wonderful guy. He continues to keep my 2007 Toyota on the road running perfectly. He gives me an honest opinion and accurate cost of repair each time. As soon as they tell me the next repair isn’t worth it, I will believe them.

DF
DAWN F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/03/2018
We had great service. The car was done on time and delivered to us.

PM
PATRICIA H M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/23/2018
great service and pleasant people.
I had an oil leak fixed in minutes right on schedule

RK
RICH / KERRI K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Was very impressed with the folks at M&M from the initial contact. They are very straight forward and honest about the work being done on the automobile.
I have worked in the auto repair industry since 1977 . I needed a place for my family member to take their care to the the Sharpsburg PA area. M&M came highly recommended and I look forward to having my maintenance and repair work done there.

Jeep Patriot
03/09/2018
Better than service from the dealer
Brought my car to the dealer for a safety recall and evaluation of a low tire issue. Car came back $200 later with issue unresolved. Called Don and Craig, brought my car down and a half day later, no more tire issue. Cost under $35. Thank you, M&M

JACQUELYN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2018
Always reliable service and a company you can trust.

EA
EDWARD A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/01/2018
Security itself.
My trust in M&M motors is total, you can count on them to get it right the first time, all the time.

Porsche 911
02/21/2018
Prompt, Reliable, Trustworthy and Friendly service
I called in the morning to order a replacement battery for a 1988 model year Porsche. I received a call from Don at 1:30 telling me the battery had arrived. I asked if I could come in the same day to have it installed, he told me to come to the shop in one hour. I arrived one hour later, pulled the car in the garage and within 15 minutes the old battery was out and the new one in. Great people who I like to support. The owner will go above and beyond to do the right thing for the customer. I highly recommend M&M Auto.

TJ
TOMICA J.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/20/2018
These guys ROCK!
Plain and simple... they don't cheat you! My issue is that with ever mechanic I have ever been too in the past, they have taken unnecessary money from my car-stupid self! M&M is a gem! They are polite! They are friendly! They are truthful! They will tell you if your car is a piece of junk and shouldn't be repaired. Even if they lose money for being honest! They will tell you what needs to be repaired later so that you have time to save money to prepare. They are very upfront with the costs of the repairs. They are not pushy. They will gladly give you time to think about it before giving consent. They have never used the scare tactic with me. They have encouraged me to get a second opinion when I appeared nervous because they knew they were giving me correct info and a reasonable price. I have had the pleasure of speaking and dealing with both Don and Craig. They really are super nice to talk to. They don't talk car language right over your head. They will even draw a picture for you, if you find the car talk hard to comprehend. The bottom line is that they care about the people because the people are their business! They understand that folks are broke financially and desperately need their vehicles but they will work with you. They will look for the more affordable option if it can safely be done. For example, To completely replace a broken something, it could have cost me $1000 but M&M was upfront and told me that it technically could be repaired for like $100. Most places wouldn't have told you that it could be repaired, if they had any hopes that you would replace instead. It would certainly be more money in their pockets and less in yours. M&M is a perfect example that you don't have to cheat people to have a successful business. Clients will keep returning after experiencing the awesome service. Folks will in return and spread the word about the great experience. I will continue to have my car serviced at M&M and I suggest that others give them a chance and do the same!

GE
GERHARD H E.
02/13/2018
Competent, friendly and accomodating.
I have been going to M&M for many years and I have never been disappointed. I know they will do the right thing to fix the car. They have been consistent in their services all these years. Great place for your car service needs.

Lexus LS 460
02/09/2018
Committed to providing excellent work
Friendly, extremely knowledgeable and most importantly, trustworthy. Craig, Bob and Don take pride in providing their customers with the best possible experience. It is nice when you get to know the entire team, you don't get that at a dealer.