BW
Bob W.
Honda Ridgeline
06/13/2021
Fast excellent service
Always honest and excellent service.

GD
Greg D.
Buick Regal
06/11/2021
Over 15 years of reliable, friendly and honest service. I've always been able to depend on to keep my vehicles, and myself, moving down the road!

LA
Lisa A.
Pontiac G6
06/11/2021
love them
I feel I can trust them to tell me when a repair is actually needed. I drive an older car and repairs can be frequent but M&M always explains the details and checks up on visits.

David W.
06/06/2021
Repaired o2 sensor
As always great service, trusted mechanics! Thank you!

JO

Todd H.
Kia Sorento
06/05/2021
Excellent, reliable service!
I’ve been bringing my family’s cars hear for years. John and his team are trustworthy and friendly. You will never be charged for a service you didn’t need. Give them a try, you won’t regret it!

Jeremy P.
Honda Civic Si
06/01/2021
Above and beyond
As soon as I described the symptoms John gave me the expected issue and how he could fix it as well as offering to have me come in the next day. One the issue was fixed a broken fan was found along with an explanation. That work was also complete the same day and for the quoted amount which was more then reasonable. In short, I'm very happy I contacted John at M&M and will do so in the future.

CD
Carolyn D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/29/2021
Great service on Mercury Grand Marquis
Service was great. Estimate was spot on and work was done as scheduled. I was made to feel comfortable

PC
Phil C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Touareg
05/28/2021
Always the best
I’ve been coming to Eminem for at least 15 years. The reason I drive much further to get to Eminem then the service place is close to my house is John and his crew are always honest and always take care of me and have for the duration that I’ve been going there. I don’t care if it’s out of your way if you want to make sure that you’re being told exactly what the problem is and no more in to get it fixed rate this is the place to go

CG
Cherri G.
Toyota Venza
Honest folks
I want to tell you how wonderful and honest these guys are, they've been servicing my car for 2 years now and the never try to sell me something I don't need, they are straight forward and there prices are reasonable.

DK
Dick K.
Ram 2500
M and M Automotive
Small shop with personal service, has been my go to shop for over 25 years. That pretty much says it all.

KW
Kevin W.
Peoria, AZ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Brake job
Excellent service and reasonable prices!

WJ
Wava J.
05/20/2021
Honesty
I can trust their recommendations!

Terri B.
Nissan Versa
05/17/2021
M & M is very reliable and honest. I am glad they were recommended us. I highly recommend.

John G.
Scottsdale, AZ
05/12/2021
Great Allways
Great personal service that you can trust everyone there.