DK
Dick K.
Ram 2500
10/23/2020
Service on my Dodge Ram
still the same after 20 or more years. Thank you....

Joe K.
10/21/2020
Well done, fast and efficient. Nice people.

HC
Heather C.
10/21/2020
Always fare and efficient
M & M Automotive has fixed many of our cars and im constantly referring people to them. They are very honest and do a wonderful job on all our cars! I have teenagers and having safe reliable cars is important to us and I can always trust they will make sure of that. Highly recommend!

VB
Van B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta
10/20/2020
I bring all 3 of my vehicles here with confidence!
It's hard to find a mechanic you can trust so does good work at a fair price.

Gary, Matthew and John are like family in a way to me. I have a 82 Jeep CJ 7 I've had since 92, a souped up 99 Jetta TDI with a race ready suspension and upgraded chip and 318k miles and a 2013 high performance BMW X5 diesel and they are all in good hands when I bring them to M and M.

I wait at Maverick saloon while they are working on it. Best dive bar with the best jukebox and home cooked food in Phoenix. Try them both out.

DO
Deb O.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Deb said they're good and she's used them for forever.

Mike W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/14/2020
Brakes and emissions sensor
Service, integrity, and cost- what more can we ask for?

BT
Bob T.
10/09/2020
They do good work for a fair price.
For over 20 years Gary and John have taken care of our vehicles.
They are good guys we can trust. It’s like having friends work on our vehicles.

Jeff G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/07/2020
Good People!
The M&M guys are great people who you can rely on. Very knowledgeable, reasonable, and above all HONEST!

Its a great place for auto and truck repairs

Martha B.
10/05/2020
Great honest hard-working people you can trust
I have this shop service my cars for the past 15 years and I got nothing bad to say about them always done a great job

Cherry H.
10/05/2020
Really happy
I was thrilled to get my car in and out the same day. John came highly recommended to me by someone I respect in the industry, as being honest and trustworthy.

Kathryn S.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/30/2020
I’ve been bringing my car here for the last few years. They are honest and get the job completed quickly. I don’t have to wait too long for an appointment. Pricing is very fair. I would definitely recommend them. I’m

NC
Nancy C.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/30/2020
Love being able to trust them for my car care!!
Always exceeding expectations!!!

Jim R.
Volvo 245
TRUST
Do you know how to fix your car? Me neither. M & M does. They're honest, professional, knowledgeable and highly skilled mechanics. More importantly they know how much your family depends on a reliable and safe vehicle. This isn't just the BEST auto repair service in Phoenix, it's the BEST I've ever found anywhere. I've trusted and recommended them for years.

Marshall B.
09/25/2020
I have dealt with M&M Automotive for several years and have always received great service
John, Gary, Matthew are all very competent mechanics and I always feel confident that my Jeep will be fixed correctly and in a timely fashion. John and his crew service my wife's car as well. I would recommend M&M to any one in fact I have several of John's business cards and give them to any one in need of great service and fair pricing.
John P. from M and M Automotive responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your business, the great review and referrals.

CJ
Cindi J.
Peoria, AZ
09/24/2020
Awesome Shop
M & M Auto is the best shop to take your vehicle for repair. John and his crew are the best out there. They are honest and will not do work on your vehicle that is unnecessary. Prices are very reasonable.
John P. from M and M Automotive responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for the kind review!