Chris H.
New River, AZ
Ram 1500
03/06/2021
Good experience, fast and reliable.
Great service, highly qualified

RK
Robert K.
Cave Creek, AZ
03/04/2021
Best in Town
Just had my 99 Tahoe serviced at M&M. I have been going there for years and the skill and honesty of John and his crew is unsurpassed. I just checked out the new service history feature they have on their website. Top notch.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Cave Creek, AZ
Toyota Prius v
03/04/2021
Reliable, dependable
We have been going to M&M for 20 years because we trust them. These are honest dependable people.

Marjorie M.
Nissan 300ZX
03/01/2021
High quality mechanic
About 4 years ago, Andre at Toyoworks recommended M&M automotive when I asked who I could trust to work on my 1995 300zx.  They repaired my a/c, and replaced some belts.  This week, I had the belts tightened, a fuse replaced, and an oil change.  The do great work, don't try to sell you things you don't need, and follow up to make sure everything is working as expected.  If you want quality work at a fair price, I recommend M&M Automotive.

Jonathan H.
02/28/2021
Quick, helpful, and cheap!
I’ve been going to M&M automotive since I first moved to Arizona 5 years ago because a friend told me about them. I will never go to another car place for repairs. John & the mechanics here are extremely helpful, and quick with their work. They have a lot of integrity, and will NEVER try to get you to buy something that you don’t actually need. On top of all this, their prices are significantly cheaper than any other mechanic I’ve found. Cannot recommend M&M automotive enough!

PL
Pam L.
Peoria, AZ
Ford Edge
02/27/2021
Great mechanics!
M&M Auto is the best automotive shop in Phoenix! They are honest and do great work!

HD
Haye D.
02/27/2021
Friendly, great service for a great price
I’ve had work done on several vehicles at M&M automotive and I’ve always been pleased.

Bill B.
Mesa, AZ
02/24/2021
The expert.
Go to the dictionary and look up "expert." There you will find a picture of John Petrusha, expert mechanic. Just start working with him and you will be amazed at the depth of his knowledge. After working on my truck for more than 15 years, he recently helped me purchase a new "used" one. Not only did he spend two hours driving it and testing it, but he also explained some fine details about how the differential, the fuel system, the engine, the brakes, and the transmission differed from my previous truck and from other Chevy models. Because I do a lot of towing, I needed this info and experienced opinion to confirm that I had made the right selection. John is the best!

AV
Aaron V.
Glendale, AZ
02/20/2021
Honest shop!!
Great communication, great work and great pricing!!!

Mandi M.
Glendale, AZ
02/19/2021
ALWAYS honest and amazing service
I've been going to M&M for at least 10 years now. They do all of my vehicle maintenance and repairs..
John and the guys know my truck when I pull into the parking lot. There's been many times where I've asked them to check the brakes or the shocks or belts just to stay ahead of problems and they've told me that they're in great shape and don't need replacing. They know how to keep your vehicle in tip top shape and they have integrity and heart. They stand behind their work and have earned my trust and respect from the first time I ever heard about them from a friend and took my truck there. You couldn't ask for a more caring, talented group of guys to trust your car or truck to.

FP
Faye P.
02/16/2021
We are so glad a friend recommended M and M. We have received excellent service and always on time.

Dan M.
Ford Windstar Wagon
02/10/2021
Customer Service
The customer service I received is great. The shop is very good when they fix it, it stays fixed. Reasonable transparent billing.

BT
Bob T.
02/05/2021
Friendly, capable, honest and dependable.
For over 25 years M&M has provided me with the best maintenance and repair. Gary is outstanding; he is friendly, very capable and provides good explanations. It is so nice to be sure I will get good service in a comfortable, friendly setting.

RK
Ruth K.
02/04/2021
Great work!
Wonderful to know that the work on
My car will be done correctly. It is peace of mind.

PA