Robin S.
05/21/2019
A Family Run Business
Dave and his son are reliable and customer-oriented professionals. I appreciate the familiar reception I get every time I go to MacVitie - always happy to support a great local business like MacVitie!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much Robin! We are lucky to have you as a customer and friend

LA
Lucy A.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/16/2019
Awesome service
My experience was awesome. They fit me in last minute and the service itself was quick. They checked everything and I felt that they were genuine not trying to oversell. Prices were also very reasonable. I will definitely return and give this locally owned shop my business.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you so much Lucy, it was a pleasure meeting you!

FV
Fernando V.
American Canyon, CA
05/15/2019
Excelente
The best service and hospitality
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you both for coming in!  It was a pleasure meeting you

NB
Nicholas B.
Ford Edge
05/11/2019
Vehicle check-up
I took my 2010 Ford edge for a check up before a long trip, I was there first thing in the morning. They open up the shop right on time. David performed the check-up on during the allotted time.

Turned it that my car was in perfect shape except some fluids were low and he topped them off as a courtesy.

Excellent service.

Carolyn S.
05/10/2019
I took my car in for regular service and to replace my break pads. Service was wonderful. They are very friendly and the cost was reasonable. I would recommend Mac Vitie Auto Repair to everyone.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much Carolyn!  We appreciate you!

05/08/2019
Been going here for service on all my cars for almost thirty years; always a solution to my automotive issues! I'm an old trucker and do some of my own stuff on boat and truck engines etc. So I heartily recommend this shop.

Thank you Vince! Always good to see you

Steven M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/04/2019
Excellent service, honest, timely.
I have been bringing my vehicles to Mac Vitie for several years, they have always been able to diagnose the problem and do the repairs on time. Most recently they were able to repair my power steering high pressure line to the hydro boost on my 2000 chevy van. A tough, tight job done right and same day. Thanks again!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you so much Steven, we appreciate you being so loyal to us.
Always a pleasure!

Michael S.
04/27/2019
These guys are great!
Honest. Humble. Trustworthy. This is the place to trust.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words Michael, we appreciate you!

Jerry R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/25/2019
Great service good price
They figured out what was wrong with our truck and had it done in a timely manner!!

Thank you Jerry!

Ted S.
Chrysler Crossfire
04/21/2019
trustworthy, skilled, responsive, and affordable
A family run business that takes incredible care of their customers!!!

Thanks Ted!

VA
Victor A.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/19/2019
Thank you for your honest assessment.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your patronage Victor, always nice talking with you!

SP
Sandi P.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Sandi said the staff is trustworthy and the service is fast and efficient.

DF
Denise F.
Pope Valley, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Denise said the business accommodated her with anything and everything she needed. The staff was prompt, courteous, and very helpful.

GD
George D.
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/13/2019
Accommodating and friendly
The gentlemen at Mac Vitie are wonderfully accommodating when I need help at the last minute. They are patient and answer my questions without judgement. They always try to do the best job possible, but are also very aware of costs and proceed with care. It is a wonderful place to do business.

TR
Tracy R.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said that she's been totally satisfied, because the staff take care of her vehicle. If there's a problem, they tell her what it is and their prices are reasonable.

SA
Stacey A.
04/08/2019
Wonderful Service
Honest, trustworthy and reliable service. Highly recommend!

Barbara S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
04/07/2019
Recent maintenance (4-4-2019) done on my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
I recently had my car maintained at Mac Vitie. I appreciate the good and careful work. One item was not done, however. I had asked that all the fluids be replaced or refilled. The windshield wiper fluid is still empty. I need to arrange a time for this to be done. Also, I need an estimate on an oil leak repair. Please either email, or call me with the estimate. Otherwise my car is running fine.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the update Barbara.  Not sure how we missed refilling your windsheild wiper fluid, but our apologies. Please swing by any time and we will get it refilled.  Thank you Barbara, we appreciate you.
-Jonathan, Mac Vitie Auto

VA
Victor A.
GMC Yukon
04/06/2019
Completeness of work and trustworthiness of staff.
Family business taking care of our family vehicles after service we leave with confidence that our issues have been addressed.

Diana H.
Yountville, CA
Went 2nd Mile
We had after market headlight- replace cost more than changing to standard in both lights. They cost it out- now have 2 easy replace headlights for price if one. Well done!

Thank you Diana!

SA
Susan A.
04/06/2019
I always feel confident that my car is in good hands!
Any time I bring my car in for maintenance or repairs I feel confident that it is in good hands....even when small issues occur Dave has made time for me to check it out and or repair as necessary!

Thank you Susan!