Jonathan B.
Angwin, CA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business did good. They got him in and finished all the work done on his vehicle in a timely manner.

Malia L.
Dodge Dart
01/14/2020
Honest, fair, fast, reliable, friendly, caring.
Always excellent customer service, especially Jonathan!!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the kind words Malia.  Great meeting you! =)

CJ
Charles J.
Honda Element
01/13/2020
2003 Honda Element 231,000 miles and still going strong
Dave Gunning at MacVities has taken care of my 2003 Element since it was born. Still going strong at 231,000 miles . With that kind of mileage, Yes -parts wear out and need replacement and Dave gets it done quickly and efficiently. Does just what’s needed for a fair price. Never tries to upsell unnecessary work. Has earned my trust many times over.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2020

Thanks for being awesome Charlie!

Rudy M.
Toyota Avalon
01/11/2020
First time I took my car
I felt well served, giving me a ride home,my Toyota done same day.👍🏾
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks Rudy, it was great meeting you!

HS
Howie S.
01/11/2020
Friendly and reliable
Been using them for years under multiple owners and they have remained fair, trustworthy and dependable throughout
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

We appreciate you Howie, thanks for sticking with us!

KG
Karla G.
Sonoma, CA
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Karla said that they're very responsive and detailed. She spoke to a mechanic to explain things and they diagnosed her vehicle well.

Luis M.
Fairfield, CA
01/10/2020
Welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable, communicative
Very professional and detailed. Active listeners, very communicative, and kept me informed-updated on the status and progress of the work needed and being done. Reasonable prices. I have been bringing my cars to MacVitie Auto Repair for more than a decade. They do excellent work.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks a million Luis!

PB
Phil B.
Sonoma, CA
01/08/2020
Reliable, honest and flexible
I always know what to expect at Mac Vitie Auto. They are kind, honest and reliable, and are flexible enough to get you in when you need it. I recently called with a problem, and they had parts and an appointment for me the following day! You can trust these guys with your vehicles...I do!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Phil! We appreciate you!

ES
Eddie S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/02/2020
Great Mechanics and Outstanding Customer Service
I have been taking my cars here for a few years and Dave does not disappoint. Always fixes the issues and has never oversold me once! Its hard to find a mechanic you can trust, but Dave and his crew are as honest and reliable as it gets!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 01/03/2020

Thanks Eddie, you're the man!

GP
Gerane P.
12/26/2019
MacVitie Auto Repair
Very high quality service, friendly, knowledgeable, organized staff, and excellent mechanics!! Total winner!!!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you so much, we appreciate you!  Happy New Year

John B.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/26/2019
Great service and the price is right!
I have great confidence in Mac Vitie's auto service. I am glad to spread the word to all. Take your auto to Mac Vitie's for quality, fair and reliable service. I have been bringing out vehicles here for many years now. Glad to know that I can rely on Mac Vitie's, a shop with integrity!
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/27/2019

Thanks John =)

Don R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2019
Excellent service, Good people
They do excellent work at a reasonable price and are easy to communicate with.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Don! Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

James W.
GMC Canyon
12/20/2019
Auto repair shop that is honest and upfront
Every time that I have brought one of my vehicles in for repairs or service, I have been very pleased with the service provided by Mac Vitie Auto Repair.
They have always been very accommodating to my schedule and I have been happy with the work done every time.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2019

Thank you Wagners, we appreciate you!!!

GB
George B.
Lexus LS 430
12/18/2019
Did their usual.great job servicing my car, keeps it going longer.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/19/2019

Thanks George!

KL
Katie L.
12/10/2019
Auto service
I have used Mac Vitie' s Auto Repair for several yrs now and have never been disappointed. Even through ownership changes their work has always been quality and very knowlecgeble.
Jonathan G. from Mac Vitie Auto Repair responded on 12/11/2019