Magic Nissan

Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333
Chetan S. on 12/10/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service department is terrible"
I leased a leaf from Magic Nissan and had a good experience with Ray. But the service department is bad. Its next to impossible to reach a customer service rep in good time and they just don't care when a customer calls in and puts the person on hold indefinitely.

Their time estimates for service is way off - I was told that my Leaf service would take 15 mins when making the appointment but when my wife took it there she was told it would be 2 hrs and being a weekend they would not give her a shuttle ride home. Their staff is poorly trained to assess what kind of scheduled service is needed for a car and provide proper time estimates
Service Date: 12/10/2016
Review Created: 12/10/2016 10:17 AM
MIGUEL M. on 11/16/2015
"Incomplete Service"
I asked the service agent to give me an estimate for fixing the interior light fixture and I didn't get one. I asked ahead of time that my "points" be applied toward this work and it wasn't done and I had to ask again when I got there and they needed to re-run my bill which over ten minutes for some reason.
Vehicle: NISSAN XTERRA
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/16/2015 10:35 AM
Tara K., Customer Service Representative at Magic Nissan responded on 12/03/2015

Hello Miguel. We value you and are sad to hear that your experience was not to your satisfaction. Please contact our service department so that we may set up a time for you to come in for a proper estimate and to discuss this further. Thank you.

FADI A. on 11/13/2015
"Every one is friendly and helpful."
Every one is friendly and helpful
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/13/2015 08:32 AM

Thank you Fadi!

JOSEPH O. on 11/13/2015
"Prompt and thorough attention to the problem."
My issue was quickly diagnosed. I was informed of the options for solution and it was quickly implemented and I was out of there. Great team!
Vehicle: NISSAN FRONTIER
Service Date: 11/10/2015
Review Created: 11/13/2015 05:01 AM
Tara K., Customer Service Representative at Magic Nissan responded on 11/25/2015

Thank you Joseph for the 5 stars and recommendation. We value you and work hard to provide the best service for our customers. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again.

STEVEN S. on 11/13/2015
"fast and clean "
Express lube is the best!
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER HYBRID
Service Date: 09/28/2015
Review Created: 11/13/2015 04:47 AM

Thank you for the kind words Steven!

P DIANE S. on 11/12/2015
"Car broke down on the way home"
I have a problem which has yet to be resolved and when my car was returned it broke down on my way home. At least this time I have been given a loan car which I was not given the first time I took it in. Apparently the mechanics are having a hard time diagnosing the problem and it has not acted up while they have had it. There are numerous reports of this same problem of losing power on the internet in reference to these models of Nissan.
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/12/2015 04:17 PM

Hello Diane. Thank you for your review. You are important to us and we value your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your first experience was not to your satisfaction and are glad we are working to get this resolved for you.

SEILA N. on 11/11/2015
"fast services and very professional. price is good..."
fast services and very professional. price is good...
Vehicle: LEXUS LX 470
Service Date: 11/06/2015
Review Created: 11/11/2015 07:54 AM

Thank you very much Seila!

JOSEPH W. on 11/10/2015
"IT WAS AWESOME"
GREAT SERVICE
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA NOTE
Service Date: 11/04/2015
Review Created: 11/10/2015 07:45 AM
Tara K., Customer Service Representative at Magic Nissan responded on 11/10/2015

Thank you Joseph!

DUANE D. on 11/09/2015
"Prepaid Maintenance"
I am well satisfied with the service I receive from Magic Nissan and would recommend this Dealership to family, friends and anyone that might ask me about the service they do on my Altima.
Vehicle: NISSAN ALTIMA
Service Date: 11/05/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015 04:34 PM

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation Duane! We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

RAINA K. on 11/09/2015
"They are great people to deal with!"
They always have taken good care of me as a return customer. I have never had any problems with the repairs they have done on my vehicle.
Service Date: 11/04/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015 07:17 AM

Hello Raina! Thank you for taking time to review our dealership. We appreciate you and your feedback is important to us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent customer service.

BRUCE W. on 11/05/2015
"Good service, nice folks"
Very happy with the service and time required.
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA NOTE
Service Date: 10/29/2015
Review Created: 11/05/2015 09:57 PM

Thank you very much Bruce!

ROBERTO N. on 11/03/2015
"Nissan Rogue Transaction"
This was a return visit to Magic Nissan where I had purchased my previous vehicle. Danica and Ray worked the figures and gave me all the alternatives. In the end, I leased a new Rogue. The transaction was effortless and they had me on the road quickly. I might also say that I've had great experiences with their service department too. Great dealership.
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 10/30/2015
Review Created: 11/03/2015 05:29 PM

Welcome to the Magic family Roberto! You are important to us and we are happy to assist you with any future Nissan needs you may have. Enjoy your new Rogue!

CHRISTOPHER S. on 11/02/2015
"Hour stay for a quick FOB repair/replacement"
They were very helpful and friendly, great customer service; however, I was told maybe 30 minutes to have my FOB key repaired/replaced and it took over an hour. In all fairness, they were likely busy.
Vehicle: NISSAN LEAF
Service Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 10:27 AM

Thank you Christopher for taking time to review our dealership. We value you and look forward to assisting you again.

ADAM P. on 11/02/2015
"Great Staff!"
This dealership is top notch! The staff is very professional & highly knowledgeable. I really enjoying bring my car to a shop that takes extremely good care of their customers.
Vehicle: NISSAN MAXIMA
Service Date: 09/24/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 09:01 AM

Thank you very much Adam! We value you and your feedback is important to us. Please let us know what we can do to make your next visit a 5 star one.

KRISTINA B. on 11/01/2015
"Very helpful, but..."
They did the work great, and completed the work well within the timeframe given. I showed up early, before they opened, and they took my car right back and started on it early. They were good at explaining what they did.
The one issue I had was I had explained a problem thst I was having and they supposedly couldn't replicate it. As soon as I drove away, it happened to me. I don't know if they really listened to me when I tried to explain it earlier. Since it isn't serious, I'll just have to deal with it.
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA
Review Created: 11/01/2015 07:55 PM

Thank you Kristina for taking time to review our service department. We appreciate you and strive to create the best experience possible for our customers. Please contact our service department to schedule a time where we can discuss this further with you.

RHONDA D. on 11/01/2015
"brake job"
great customer service. great mechanical service.
Review Created: 11/01/2015 07:27 PM

Thank you very much Rhonda!

DIEM S. on 11/01/2015
"Tried to deny coverage "
The person who scheduled the appointment told me i had used all included prepaid services. She knew it was not the case and i I informed her that I had documents from them indicated the remaining items.
Vehicle: NISSAN JUKE
Service Date: 10/31/2015
Review Created: 11/01/2015 04:54 PM

Hello Diem. We value you and are sorry to hear your experience was not to your satisfaction. Please call our service department so that we may discuss this further with you. Thank you.

LARRY G. on 11/01/2015
"fast and friendly"
They gave me a good estimate of the time
Vehicle: NISSAN LEAF
Review Created: 11/01/2015 04:46 PM

Thank you Larry!

LATISHA P. on 11/01/2015
"Great Customer Service"
Ease of repairing your vehicle done here!! Great customer service, scheduling, drop off and pick up. Their rental cars are fantastic too!
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA
Service Date: 10/27/2015
Review Created: 11/01/2015 12:35 PM

Hello Latisha! Thank you for the 5 stars and recommendation . We work hard to provide a first-rate experience for our customers. I am glad to hear that your experience was a great one. We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again.

ALLAN H. on 10/31/2015
"Trust that a professional job will be done. Friendly, competent service."
I feel good getting my vehicle serviced here. I have choices but I go out of my way to have it done with you.
Vehicle: NISSAN TITAN
Service Date: 10/23/2015
Review Created: 10/31/2015 07:51 PM

Thank you very much Allan! We value you and work hard to create the best experience possible for our customers. We look forward to your next visit.