Latest Review over 2 years ago

R W.
02/16/2016
Effecient, Coutreous, & Clean
Brought wife's minivan in for inspection. The entire process was easy and efficient, staff was courteous, shop was clean and orderly. Van was in and out. Done. Good experience.

GK
GENE K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/03/2016
Main Street Shell service
What makes Main Street Shell so great are people like Manager Jeff Gould and Top Notch Mechanic Chris Allen. It is just wonderful to have good, honest, caring and helpful professionals like these providing auto care to me and my family.

HM
HEIDI M.
Burke, VA
Chrysler 300
01/19/2016
Convenient and excellent service. I did recommend to a friend

DANYEAH D.
Toyota Venza
01/18/2016
Main st Shell is the best place for reliable service and friendly employees.

AK

CORINNE T A.
Oakton, VA
Nissan Frontier
01/07/2016
They know me and communicate....
Very good experience, as always.

MARILYN S.
01/06/2016
Reliable. Friendly. Good value.
Reliable. Friendly. Good value.

BEVERLY C S.
Falls Church, VA
Inspection service
I really trust your service

JOHN C M.
Chrysler 300
Service review
My only complaint is that I did not receive a phone call when the car was ready for pickup. With today's electronic capabilities the phone records missed calls. There was no missed call notification, or message, on either my home or cell phones. Otherwise, the service was the usual top quality and professionalism.

JU
JOHN U.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/05/2016
Excellent service, completed promptly, by a courteous staff. Highly reccomend them.

MK
MICHAEL K.
01/02/2016
Easy Breezy
Everyone was kind and yet professional when I went there. It wasn't a relationally sterile environment, which I appreciate, but everything was very straight forward and easy. Also, since I was there for only about a half hour, it was nice to have their little outdoors gazebo to sit in and read. Even though I only had an inspection, it was an all around great experience that I would seek to repeat for my next car need.

IA
IVARS A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/01/2016
Rating
Good garage silly survey!

DON S.
GMC Envoy
12/31/2015
Professional Service
For me, it is the little things in life that matters most and my experience from team at Main Street is always prompt, courteous, professional.

AO
ARTHUR W O.
Cadillac STS
12/30/2015
Convenience/location; reputation, and my experiences here over 50yrs.
Quick,friendly, efficient.

BW
BONNIE B W.
12/27/2015
Quality Service
State inspection. Quick, courteous, and thorough.

ROY B.
Toyota Avalon
12/24/2015
Annual Inspection
Quick, efficient, friendly. Can't beat it. Call ahead to find out how long the line is for inspections.

EA
EMAN A.
12/24/2015
They are always ready to help with a smile!
Most places are not readily available to service my car. My schedule is crazy and i only have a little time to get my car serviced. Everytime i come in to my main street shell they are always ready to take a look at my car and always willing to service it promptly (no leaving my car overnight ). They also always greet me with a smile ... after that what more could you ask for? These guys are the best in the fairfax area. So glad their in my neighborhood.

AW

CHRISTINE C.
Centreville, VA
Jeep Liberty
12/23/2015
Everybody is polite, the work is well done.
I enjoy going there as the service is good, so I keep on going there.