ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (26)

All good

Richard C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2021 Category: Service
everyone is always there to assist you
we been dealing with this company over 10 years now and we love all the makes and models cars and suv .

Angel M.
Long Pond, PA
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Bill was Professional and Courteous
6 weeks to long, just for an appt...

07/10/2021 Category: Service
Took to long
6 weeks just to get an appt to check car and another 3 weeks to get car back
JOSHUA B. from Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg responded on 07/12/2021

I am sorry about the long wait to get you in for service. I would like to hear more about your experience with our service department. Please contact me.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Great communication.
I was unable to drop my car off personally so I had a friend drop it off at Major. The service dept. kept me informed of service needs by phone and when service was complete, they took my payment over the phone. My friend was able to pick up the car without any hassle. Made the experience easy.

Lucia S.
Albrightsville, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Not being honest.
They lied about work needed to be done to pass inspection.
JOSHUA B. from Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg responded on 07/12/2021

I would like to learn more about your experience with our service department. I will be reaching out in the near future.

Service manager

Henryville, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast, reliable service
It was a major job. They ordered all the parts and had them on hand prior to scheduling the service. It was complete ahead of schedule and has worked like new since.

CK
Cheryl K.
06/30/2021
Great buying experience
Purchased a new 2022 Tucson today. Cody Cooper, our salesman, was awesome. Made the experience painless and smooth. We threw a lot of questions and requests at him and he handled every one with professionalism. I would recommend this dealership very highly. Great staff / teamwork - they all work together. Thank you Cody.

Andrea S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Quick and Easy Service
To set up service for my Kona is very simple and quick. I just call and when I get there everyone from dealers to service are exceptional. They greet everyone and genuinely are hoping you have a great day. I usually wait for my service on location and am always shocked with how quick it is. I know while they have my car they are giving a thorough look see and that sets my mind at ease.

Lorraine B.
Pocono Summit, PA
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Pleased with the service
The service department was very accommodating and tried to help the best they could. Made sure I had a loner vehicle for work.

06/24/2021 Category: Service
Still waiting
Service department is great. Helped me with a Courtesy vehicle, my car has been at the dealership for the last 3 months waiting for parts. Tried trading in my vehicle because of a manufacturer problem but received no help other than trying to put me in a much more expensive vehicle.
JOSHUA B. from Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg responded on 06/25/2021

Spoke to her and shes willing to rescore based on her experience with the service department.

FG
Frederick G.
Bushkill, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2021 Category: Service
Usually take my car to ther dealerships. Decided to give Hyundai a try and we're sticking with them. Great prices, great work. Friendly and helpful people.

SR
Sharon R.
Blakeslee, PA
06/20/2021 Category: Service
They are the best. I won't go anywhere else.
They do everything necessary to make my visit successful.
My car is running great...thanks to them.

CO
Christina O.
Hackettstown, NJ
06/15/2021
Really great experience
My whole experience buying my car was fantastic. Roger was my sales guy and he was so helpful and friendly. He knew everything about the car. The whole process got done quickly and easily it was the easiest car buying experience I could’ve imagined. Roger is awesome and he made everything as simple and efficient as possible

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Issue was resolved promptly and with courtesy!
Thanks to Major Hyundai who were swift in responding to a mechanical issue I had with my car! Really appreciated the care and follow-up that they gave to ensure my car functions effectively!

06/08/2021 Category: Service
Had to wait a month to get an appointment for an oil change which took 3 hours to complete.
DANIEL F. from Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg responded on 06/11/2021

We are sorry about the issues you are having. We are happy that we were able to get your car back in and resolve all issues. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.Β

Stroudsburg, PA
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Never had call as to what was going on. I had to make the calls or stop into the dealership.
I would not recommend this service station or the Hyundai company.
JOSHUA B. from Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg responded on 07/02/2021

I am sorry the service you recieved was less than satisfactory. Please call me so I can figure out what we need to do to make this right.Β