Major Hyundai Of Stroudsburg

Canadensis, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Best ever!
I have been doing business with major Hyundai since 2003 and have owned/ leased only 3 cars!!!! NOW THAT IS QUALITY!! Service has always been fast and furious 😊 their team is professional and and works with me on any issues ( and I haven’t had any serious issues with any of my cars)

Catherine B.
Whitehall, PA
05/29/2020 Category: Service
5 Stars!
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and the service team is top notch!

Tobyhanna, PA

Philip N.
Drums, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Treatment
Took my Santa Fe in for normal oil change and check up, staff was very welcoming. Even while the covid 19 pandemic is going on.

NB
Noreen B.
Milford, PA
Transmission issue
Service was ok but I still think I have a transmission problem . I think Hyundai it self should do something my car was there three times for same thing

TA
Tobey A.
05/22/2020
Great Employees/Service
Sorry I am a little delayed in writing this. My story is unique. My daughter (and I co-signed ) on a used vehicle that was bought at a differnt dealership in 2019. We have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. SO MANY problems that the dealership who sold us the car completely washed their hands of it. The vehicle went into the hands of Major Hyundai for repairs early this year. The repairs were extensive and it was going to be there a long time and we understood that. It got hung up a bit longer than expected, due to the pandemic closures. But I have to say that everyone at Major Hyundai that we dealt with during this period of time was professional, friendly and exceptionally helpful in every way possible. Especially Bill P. In the service dept, he was phenomenal. As well as Kaity C. In sales, she answerered all of our questions when we almost gave up and were considering another purchase. The dealership we originally bought the vehicle from should take notes from the folks at Major Hyundai! They get the job done even in hopeless situations and they know how to treat their customers!!

AN
Anthony N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Recall Experience
My hyundai was brought in for a recall notice. Manager was courteous and the service was performed promptly.

Blakeslee, PA
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Car care
Great job worked me in as soon as they could open during the covid19 outbreak thank you all

Stroudsburg, PA
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Always Giving Their Best!
Whenever I go in for inspections, I receive excellent service!

Josephine M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Our 2019 Sonata had a major problem would hardly go, we called Major Hyundai, they told us to come right in. Found we had a recall, fixed it right then and there and off we went. Very happy as always when leaving there. A fantastic Service group there.

AL

Albrightsville, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/22/2020 Category: Service
the staff
sorry to hear the service mgr. gary lee, is no longer with the co. for what ever reason?? however, the rest of the staff were fantastic as always!! I have my own personal issues with Hyundai motor finance in which I am dealing with a bunch of MORONS, WHOM CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHERE MY STATESMENTS ARE TO BE MAILED TOO!!! THEN HAVE THE GALL TO TELL ME I AM LATE WITH MY LEASE PAYMENTS!!! martin Kelly jr.

ZS
Zong S.
Stroudsburg, PA
2019 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service and great staff
They where fast and and very helpful

Santos C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
I love this place very good on appointments and they do good work there thank you guys.

Bluffton, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
Would highly recommend