Latest Review over 5 years ago

Marion J.
Dacula, GA
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/09/2013 Category: Service
Marion said everything was perfect.

TAMMY B.
05/02/2013
Waste of Time
Hello Jamie,
I was actually on your website yesterday after my service looking for an email to reach out but could not find one. I wanted to give you guys some feedback on my experience at your business yesterday. I have used your location for oil changes for the past 3 years when it was Meineke, mainly because it was convenient to my office and you could accomplish this during lunch timess, the gentlemen at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful and I could get in an out in 45 min or less when i made an appointment. This was not the case yesterday. I made an appointment for 12:30 and an hour and 20 minutes later I finally was able to leave. The gentlemen Bobby was friendly when i arrived however the last 45 min he was no where to give me updates. I approached the front desk several times hoping someone would see me through the window to give me an update. I know you guys have recently changed ownership so I thought you guys would be interested in customer feedback.

Tammy
Jamie C. from Mall Of GA Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2013
Hi Tammy, In response to your visit on Tuesday. I am sorry for the long wait that you experienced. I have talked to all the employees regarding your visit and how to improve the situation. I have taken actions and thank you for bringing this to my attention. To thank you for letting me know about this I would like to give you a free oil change at your leisure. When we looked over your 2006 Toyota 4Runner , we also noticed that you were in need of rear brakes. I am also going to make you a preferred customer so you will receive 10% off on all services (excluding oil changes). I would like to keep you as a happy customer. My one goal here is to keep all my customers happy and satisfied. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to fix your experiences with us. Thank you again for your comments. Thank you, Jamie Crowell Shop Manager Mall of Ga Auto Repair Shop: (770)271-2828

John S.
Hoschton, GA
Ford Windstar
04/24/2013 Category: Service
John said he loves the business. The employees are great. They are very nice and knowledgeable.

Dean M.
Ford Explorer Sport
04/19/2013 Category: Service
Dean said they were able to help him.

ES
Ed S.
04/17/2013 Category: Service
Ed said he was happy with the business, however he was not able to complete everything he wanted because it was too expensive.

GE
Geneva E.
Chevrolet HHR
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Alicia. She said her mother took the vehicle in and the light that the business tried to repair still is not working.

TA
Troy A.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Troy said this business did what they were supposed to do and they did it fast.

Dennis S.
04/15/2013 Category: Service
Dennis said this business did a good job.

Richard M.
Nissan Sentra
04/13/2013 Category: Service
Richard said this business took care of the vehicle problems. They also didn't overcharge for his repairs.

JULIETTE B.
Acura MDX
04/10/2013
Customer Service
Great customer service. My car was fixed right away same day service. Caring staff helped me understand each repair.

Mary M.
Chevrolet Venture
03/26/2013 Category: Service
Mary said this business does a nice job.

Deon B.
03/21/2013 Category: Service
Deon said the friendly service was really good. They were nice and helpful. He was in and out.

DA
DEBORAH A.
Pontiac Vibe
03/18/2013
Friendly honest staff
The staff made me feel comfortable and I trusted they were being honest. They always treat my husband and I like old family friends.

HJ
HAROLD J.
03/15/2013
Prompt service
Had a 2:00 appointment and they took me right away so there wasn't a wait at all. Personnel were friendly and waiting area is clean.

Amy B.
Suwanee, GA
Scion xD
03/11/2013 Category: Service
Amy said the business makes the service experience easy.

PJ
Preston J.
Honda Accord
03/11/2013 Category: Service
Preston said this business does good work and he has never had any problems.

KF
Kevin F.
Acura Integra
03/11/2013 Category: Service
Kevin said this business provided good service.

DJ
DALE J.
Dodge Dakota
03/10/2013
Time well spent
Excellent service. Friendly technicians. Answered all questions. Minimum wait time if you call for an appointment.

RA
ROBERT A.
Suwanee, GA
03/04/2013
This business has done a lot of work on my truck. Always great service, truck is always ready long before I expect it. I will take my truck to no other place.

Deborah D.
02/28/2013 Category: Service
Deborah said this business does the job at the price they quote and the work is done on time.