EF
Eugene F.
Thiensville, WI
01/15/2021
Great service at an awesome price
Manyo Motors saved me $6000 compared to the Subaru dealer on a transmission issue. They were able to get my car in the next day and do a complex repair job quickly.

Robin W.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
01/14/2021
Professional and timely service
Everything from start to finish was handled professionally . The service was done in a timely manner. I will definitely use them going forward for all my vehicles . Thank you for getting me back on the road!

01/13/2021
Trustworthy and reliable
I’ve been going to Manyo for many years and always receive reliable service that I trust.

GP
Glenda P.
Pontiac Vibe
01/13/2021
Manyo Rocks!
I always trust Manyo to take good care of my car...honestly.

Roger B.
Marquette, MI
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/12/2021
Urgent and long term issue resolved same day
Muffler fell off before I had a chance to put the new one in that I had purchased. They put it in for labor and gasket costs. Mentioned that I was going to sell it. They agreed to buy it for the price I was looking to sell it for. Bought me an Lyft home. Happy Customer

CD
Catherine D.
01/12/2021
Manyo Motors always gets me in fast and they communicate what is all happening. During non covid times they have a free shuttle which is really nice.

MK
Maryanne K.
Wonderful service everytime!
My number one goto mechanic always exceptional, quality service.

Ford Police Interceptor
01/12/2021
Great work at a fair price
I went in with an unknown issue and a considerable amount of work needed on my vehicle. Dave, as always, provided expert advice and they did great work at a fair price. My auto shop of choice, no question.

Theresa S.
Friendly, honest service
As always I knew I could trust them to be honest and courteous.

Craig S.
Quality Work and Customer Service
Manyo is a high quality operation focused on excellent customer service and integrity.

Chareese W.
01/11/2021
‘Pi’ for sure, kind, knowledgeable, friendly staff and service
In a time of great sadness for myself and family (loss of my father) David, with great empathy and compassion, expeditiously made sure my vehicle was repaired and ready for the drive my family I and would take to say goodbye to my beloved father

Trustworthy and affordable.
I have been going there for many years now because I consistently find the service prompt and forthright about costs and options.

Judy B.
01/08/2021
Customer Service is Exceptional!
The last time I was at Manyo, my check engine light, eyesight and brake light dashboard symbols were all flashing. Liz, the service manager, hooked my car up to the code reader, told me the possible issue, cleared my codes and sent me on my merry way with no charge. Said I should return if lights returned and the part to fix it was not too costly and quick to install. She was true to her word when I returned two weeks later for the repair.

So easy and nice to work with, very reasonable prices, and they get you in quickly!

RT
Regina T.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/08/2021
Good work done right and on on time!
I trust no other mechanic to fix my car. He has been fixing my car for the last 5 years. Him and his team is reliable and great Mechanics you can trust!

Scion tC