EK
Evan K.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/01/2020
Fantastic customer service 👍
Manyo Motors is an honest, quality, and customer focused auto repair shop. David, the owner is fantastic! Great guy and all of the employees reflect that. If you're unsure of where to take your car in the Milwaukee area for the first time or just looking for a new place that you can depend on, look no further!

Stephen M.
06/30/2020
Honda repair
Can’t say enough great things about Manyo hands down best customer service and best pricing in the city

MT
Mary T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/30/2020
Another Great Manyo Experience!
We're happy to finally find an honest, trustworthy mechanic for our 2 older cars. Our '04 Forester is back in service at an affordable price. The advice is honest and I trust these guys to steer us in the best direction with our older cars. They will not let you down or take advantage of you, unlike several other Milwaukee mechanics we have used in our 25 years in the city.

Blaine S.
Port Washington, WI
Dodge Durango
06/29/2020
I had an appt. for oil change & tire rotation took a 1-1/2 hrs a little longer than I wanted but when the shop is busy you pretty much can’t argue
I enjoy the coffee and conversation with owner Dave, always a pleasure

Buick Skylark
06/25/2020
Friendly and fast
Felt like I was in good hands from the start.

Nissan Rogue
06/25/2020
Great
Friendly environment. Mechanic/owner very helpful and knowledgeable about cars.

LN
Lien N.
06/24/2020
Manyo Motors is trustworthy and consistent!
There's not enough words to describe how much I adore Manyo Motors. I knew from the first day I stepped foot into their doors (a year ago) that this was going to be my number 1 spot for car related concerns, while also being treated with kindness/respect/some humor. I appreciate it! Manyo Motors has been consistently great with customer service via both telephone and in-person interactions. I always exit after every appointment knowing that my car was/is in trusting hands with fair prices! Thank you, MM!!

FG
Freeman G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/23/2020
Very Dependable
Very friendly and dependable they gets the job done on a timely manner I would recommend them to anyone

Joan L.
06/22/2020
Honest Good Service
Friendly, reliable, honest service.

Sam S.
Quick, affordable service
Had to get a tire patched. They got me in the same week, had great customer service, and, most importantly, fixed my tire quickly and effectively. Will definitely be back if I have any further car troubles!

Blaine S.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Great people, great mechanics
Best shop I've ever taken my vehicle to. The owner is honest and gets things done quickly and properly. The woman at the front desk is super nice and helpful. Best mechanic shop experience I've ever had. So goo I bought a new car from them!! I love it.

Max C.
Mmm mmm good
As always, top of the line service. Love this shop and the folks that run it. Saved my rump more than a few times. No bs, just good business. Thank you!

Stefaney M.
Scion xB
Wonderfully thorough!
I went in for a scheduled oil change. I had mentioned to Liz that I was planning on a road trip. Dave made sure that the whole car had a once over so my trip would be worry free.
I always feel respected at Manyo!

AY
Amir Y.
Mequon, WI
Quick turnaround, great staff
Quick turnaround, great staff

OP
Olivia P.
Trustworthy and reliable
As a woman, going into a car repair shop is always a bit daunting - what car talk are they going to spew at me and then condescendingly explain back to me? Well, at Manyo, i never have to worry about walking into this experience because it never happens with them. They never fail to reasonably and clearly articulate car diagnostics and they never pressure me to get things done unless absolutely necessary. They're always patient, timely, and dependable. I took my car somewhere else in the city for a diagnostic, called up Manyo for a second opinion, and ended up bringing my car to them (for a cheaper and more timely deal).
Thank you manyo motors!