Timothy S.
Lincoln Town Car
06/15/2019
Friendly and fast
Our air suspension went out on our car, so we wanted service as quickly and reasonably as possible. We called around and only Manyo Motors could get us in fast, and they knew the issue and could give us a definite recommendation.

To our delight, the car was done a day early! Fast work, knowledgeable, and super friendly... we are happy to be customers.

CL
Connor L.
06/14/2019
Great customer service!
Dave and Co are amazing and have been reliable for many many years. Love them and won't stop going to them.

IT
Inna T.
INFINITI EX35
06/13/2019
Infinity Service
So happy I found this place! Now that Infinity North Shore closed we didn’t know were to go for service, found this place and they are great!!!

Christopher M.
Jeep Cherokee
06/13/2019
Affordable, reliable, quality work with excellent customer service
I'll never take my car anywhere else. I switched to Manyo Motors from my previous mechanic after David generously offered to install locking lug nuts for neighborhood residents (back when they were in their Riverwest location) with no charge for labor in response to a rash of wheel thefts that had been going around, and I've been a satisfied customer since. They are honest, always do quality work at a fair price (incidentally, at a better price than my previous mechanic too), and everyone there is super friendly. I always recommend Manyo to folks looking for a quality, trustworthy mechanic. Just an all-around solid local business that I'm happy to support.

Cari C.
06/12/2019
Best place to go
always fair price and great work every time I’ve taken a vehicle in proudly advise people to go here

Reginald W.
Good work
Good people and communication

KA
Kane A.
Fast and affordable
Trusted them with multiple cars.

EW
Ellen W.
Ford Fiesta
Friendly. Timely. Honest.
A great place to service your car.

Saturn VUE
06/08/2019
Awesome service
Speedy and awesome service, will only go here from now on

Jeff M.
Mequon, WI
Volkswagen Touareg
VW Touareg
Service was very good. Knowledgeable working on German cars and made me feel like I brought it to the right place.
The only concern was I think the cost was a bit steep for having the oil changed.
Overall, a good experience

Front end alignment

Amy S.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
Subaru repair
Everyone at Manyo was easy to work with. They supplied transportation for me to get to work/home so they could do the car during the day. Honest and fair- and even came in under the estimate!

AF
Annie F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2019
I was referred by a friend, and I couldn’t be happier. Dave (the owner) personally calls his clients to keep them informed about the status of their car, and all of his employees were in good spirits. His prices are reasonable as well. I will definitely be returning.

IB
Isaac B.
06/05/2019
Very good experience!
Have been here twice now with my '06 Outback and have found Manyo Motors to be thorough and attentive in their service. Will definitely return there.

TR
Tracy R.
06/04/2019
Respondance to their customers.
Dave Manyo personalizes his rapport with his customers by being compassionate about the customer's concern of their vehicles. There's no deception of work done and what you expected told to you when you leave your vehicle with Manyo. The mechanics are great and the pricing is affordable.

LL
Lenny L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2019
Lenny
They take care of the customer. Let you know what needs to be done and fix it fast.

Marsha M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfied 1st Timer
Great first time experience with the folks at Manyo Motors. Entire staff courteous and very helpful. Would highly recommend to others.

WK
Wolfgang K.
Ford Bronco II
Always on point
Best shop I've ever been to. The team always does great work and they're always honest.

Dylan W.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
Subaru Legacy Maintenance
I have been coming to Manyo to diagnose car issues in the past (luckily no repairs). Took my Legacy in for fluids and belts. I have always been impressed by their honesty, straight forwardness, and reliability. Manyo Motors will be my sole mechanic for my Legacy going forward.

FB
Frank B.
05/30/2019
A Model of Great Business
Simply put, Manyo Motors is the best. Dave is a professional through and through and the staff is as friendly and approachable as you could ever imagine. The costs are always reasonable and the work they've done for me has kept a pretty old car running very smoothly for a long time. As a guy who doesn't know a whole lot about cars, I also appreciate their approach to our conversations. I've never had the feeling of being talked "down to" because of my lack of knowledge about the parts under the hood. I'm so glad that I connected with them when I first bought a car and at this point can't even imagine going somewhere else for repairs. They've built a great business, and they're great people, too.