Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SL
Sarah L.
03/19/2019
Great Service AS ALWAYS
Mango Motors rocks. They are people with integrity and kindness that work so hard! I am extremely grateful I am able to bring my car to them anytime something goes wrong or just when it needs a routine oil change. I never have any misgivings or doubts that they will do a fabulous job with my car.

Kent S.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Lexus IS 250
03/19/2019
Great
Great work, great price. Very conscientious and wuskty driven.

Toyota Yaris
03/13/2019
The service I received at Manyo was superb! Very fast and good price. The only thing I wish was that they had a bigger parking lot.

CE
Cameron E.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/12/2019
Everyone was very helpful, Manyo offered competitive pricing and got my car fixed the same day!

Chris C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
Quick, reliable service
I was going to rely on my coworker to take me to work while my car was at Manyo Motors on Thursday but her car was also in the shop at a competitor. Thanks to Manyo's quick, honest and super professional service (as always), I ended up giving that same coworker a ride on Friday while she was still waiting for her car to even be inspected. I told her next time take it to Manyo!

Great service great price
Took my newly bought used car for a checkup, they were very helpful and even fixed the dent in my bumper. I’ll definitely be back!

Ruth W.
Mercury Mariner
Fast, friendly and reasonable
I recommend Manyo Motors .

TW
Tammy W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019
Love the cost and they make car repair so smooth.
This was my 1st time visiting Here. I found out about this place by reading the reviews online. I did not see a bad review at all. I am very happy with my experience. I found a new mechanic.

Stephen M.
03/07/2019
Amazing
Best mechanic in the city! Honest, fast and affordable. Dave and his crew go out there way in customer service and I feel confident I'm getting the best price and quality work done on our vehicles.

WB
William B.
03/03/2019
Great Quality Work
Manyo Motors Is The Best In The City..With Quality Work I Can Depend On..Been Taking Both Of My Cars For About A Year,And Have Zero Complaints..I Highly Recommend For Great Quality Work,And Reasonable Prices..Go To Manyo Motors...All Facts...👍👍

KC
Kristina C.
Acura TSX
03/02/2019
Got me in quick thank you Dave!

VR
Val R.
02/28/2019
Dave is a great business man
They are great to work with. Dave knows his stuff

02/28/2019
Honesty and pricing
They were very understanding and cared about your financial status as well as how important your time is. Very friendly and their work is perfect. Best mechanic establishment I have been to in years!

Linae S.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/27/2019
Happy Happy
I've been taking my car to Manyo for over a year. I have always been satisfied. Their work is outstanding and prices fair. I leave knowing my car as been serviced as expected. The owner is personable and knowledgeable. Very willing to answer questions and works with the customer. 1 word for them: Trustworthy.

Blaine S.
Ford E-150
02/22/2019
Quick & Accurate Service
I love the service, Quick & Accurate, if you need a ride they provide, if not they have a comfy waiting area............Great Job Manyo........

Jordan M.
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2019
Great auto service center with very personal service
Great shop. Stopped by to have my daughters out of state Jeep inspected and serviced. They fit me right in and did an excellent job. Very nice and personable staff.

SL
Sarah L.
02/17/2019
Wonderful Service
I am so grateful to the staff at Manyo Motors for always being helpful and kind. They do great work for reasonable prices. I highly recommend them!

John G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/15/2019
1999 Subaru Legacy Outback repairs
My 99 Subaru has 216,400 miles. I purchased from Manyo Motors.
It still runs and handles like a newer vehicle.

I took Subaru in because of some underbody noise, which was fixed nicely.
After inspection it was found maintenance was recommended on the brakes and suspension.
Also a thorough inspection was performed on the engine.
(All three jobs performed get a two thumbs up).

The brakes and suspension are rockin' the winter roads.

Thanks Dave, for honoring warranty, very nice work Mr. Fox.

I recommend Manyo Motors keeping your vehicle's maintenance schedule up-to-date:
1. Minimize "big ticket" $$$ emergency repairs.
2. Keep your vehicle running at optimal performance.
3. Maximize the life of your vehicle.

AH
Aaron H.
02/13/2019
Tires and Rim
Great service, good price, will come again.

Blaine S.
Ford Transit Connect
02/11/2019
Ford Transit
once again the Manyo crew comes through
brought in a vehicle that we added to our fleet, David and his staff jumped right on it from doing a oil change to brakes, rotors, tires etc. got it back in a flash
Thanks David, pass on my appreciation to your staff...............