Chris C.
Slinger, WI
Land Rover Range Rover
11/13/2019
Trustworthy
You can trust Manyo. They will fix exactly what you ask them to and not try to sell you on any service or repair you don't need. Can't say that about many places.

Julia W.
11/13/2019
So glad Manyo was recommended to me. Friendly, great service, good advice. I really felt they were experts. Fair prices and no pushing for unnecessary repairs. Highest rating.

11/10/2019
Pretty Satisfied, Would Recommend
I'm pretty happy so far with the various services I've had on my vehicle. One complaint with my recent visit would be the footprints left on my rugs in the vehicle. Any other place has laid paper down. I thought that was standard practice.

NB
Nancy B.
Subaru Legacy
11/08/2019
helped in many ways!
Manyo arranged for a friend to jump started my car at home and then had a new battery waiting for me as soon as I hit the door of the shop. Manyo takes CARE of customers!!! I never want to bring my car anywhere else.

CO
Cecilia O.
Excelsior, MN
Saab 9-7X
11/06/2019
Great service. Fixed my car timely and at a reasonable price. They’re alway super friendly.

NB
Noreen B.
11/06/2019
Only place I take my care
I do not take my car anywhere else. They do a great job and our reasonably priced.

Charles B.
Honda Fit
Charles Barrie
Professional and courteous

a true pleasure to be serviced at this shop
trustworthy and honest , a fair and patient demeanor overall

Always a great experience
I like to take my car to Manyo no matter what needs to be done because I know they do things right and I don’t feel ripped off. I like that Liz is working there, as a woman I don’t feel intimidated having her behind the service desk. She adds so much to my experience every time I take my car in. The prices are fair, the repairs are done timely and they offer free shuttle service (the shuttle driver is delightful)

Jacob W.
11/05/2019
Great service as always
Fair prices, reasonable recommendations, fast and reliable service. A trustworthy mechanic!

Julie S.
11/02/2019
Oil change/winter driveability check over
As always, Dave and his team delivered honest, knowledgeable, reasonably-priced, time-efficient service respectfully and courteously - even with a lot FULL of cars waiting to be serviced and a waiting room of drivers waiting for their cars ( and telephones ringing ) on this busy Saturday morning. As always, Dave did not recommend needless repairs but rather what is needed to keep the car functioning and safe through the winter. He maintains the utmost calm and courtesy, even with SO many people calling in and waiting in the waiting area, hoping to get in on the Saturday mornings (8-12:00) when he’s open.

Ben S.
11/02/2019
In and out asap
I didn't have an appointment and showed up a few minutes before 8 on a Saturday (today). They got me in and taken care of despite a full lobby and minimal crew. No b.s., no upselling, no "well, it might be this..." straight forward and appreciated. I'll be back (hopefully not too soon)

JV
Jeff V.
11/01/2019
Awesome from start to finish ..
This place is a old school ,hard working, people friendly shop which in these days is VERY hard to find ...
Amazingly clean and organized !!
Folks from the owner down appreciate and practice value , honesty and workmanship ... They appreciate the Military , middle class and this great Country you can tell right when you walk in .....
I do alot myself on my things home cars ect. and trust almost no one to my standards ...
I trust these Ladies and Gentlemen...
Car drives great , 300 and change for 4 tires on and balanced , new stems ,rims cleaned, front end alignment new outer tie rod and tire disposal....
Super price super craftsmanship ..
Thanks Manyo family and company awesome job !!!

Christian C.
10/31/2019
Great, quick service.
I've had work done twice here. Fast service, and easy to deal with staff. Transportation is provided, so you don't have to sit and wait, which is actually my favorite part. The chauffeur was friendly and awesome. I had my exhaust replaced after it was damaged. Looks great, but only thing I did notice is one of the pipes sticks out further than the other. Not sure what can be done about that? Makes it appear slightly crooked. Thanks for the friendly service!

GI
George I.
Honda Civic Si
10/31/2019
Exhaust repair and oil change
My car was fixed in a timely fashion despite the shop being very busy. Everything was done as described. Very professional.

KH
Kanika H.
Kia Amanti
10/30/2019
The Best ever to do it!
Manyo motors is very professional and they don’t beat around the bush when taking care of customers. They told me exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and what options I had for it to be fixed in a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend anyone especially female gender to come to manyo motors. David is a charm, really cares about the well-being of his customers and is a HUGE LIFESAVER! Thank you David thank you 🙏🏾 .

RE
Rachel E.
Kia Optima
10/30/2019
Efficient
Quick, to the point, quality work.

EW
Ellen W.
Ford Fiesta
10/28/2019
Friendly. Timely. Honest.
They got me out of there quick as a bunny.

YG
Yolanda G.
10/26/2019
Superior Customer service
Liz itemized my bill, from most needed to least and also gave me options for payment assistance.

Connie H.
10/24/2019
Manyo Motors
Manyo is the best!!!! Great service, fair pricing, great knowing they care about you. Best place in the city!!!!

CA
Chris A.
Dodge Caliber
10/23/2019
Manyo rules
Nothing but good things to say about Manyo Motors. Highly recommended for fast and thorough service and honest, straightforward communication.