CL
Gillett, WI
Pontiac Grand Am
10/23/2020
Fantastic service!
Only shop in Milwaukee that could get me in the next day! Had to replace all my brake lines and ended up having a caliper issue. For the caliper they just charged me for the part and not the labor which I appreciated. Workers had great attitudes considering how swamped the shop was! Very funny and nice

LJ
Lyle J.
Dodge Journey
10/22/2020
They practice good business
They were willing to work with me given the options I had, even if it meant taking my business elsewhere.

TT
Tasha T.
Ford Expedition
10/20/2020
Love Dave and Liz
I’m always I happy customer when I leave..

Leonard M.
Cadillac Escalade
10/20/2020
The people do GREAT WORK on my RIDE.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

NB
Noreen B.
10/14/2020
The Best!
Someone else told me about Manyo Motors when I moved back to Milwaukee. I totally trust everything that David recommends for my car. And he’ll give me some warning like you need tires in the next two months, so I can plan for the expense.

I recently had to have a chip repaired in my windshield. The installer would’ve come to my house but I wasn’t comfortable with him parking outside because it’s hard to find parking by my condo. David let me bring my car to his place and the repair guy fixed the windshield right there in the parking lot. THANK YOU!!

EA
Eddie A.
10/14/2020
They always make sure the customer is well taken care of.

Julia W.
10/12/2020
Best service
I called this morning because my oil light was on.
They told me to come in and took care of the problem in an hour. Friendly, perfect service and very helpful. I try not to go anywhere else. Highly recommend.

GJ
Grace J.
10/09/2020
So helpful
Brake light out and rear wiper was stuck. Manyo fit me in same day for the light and diagnosis of wiper. Very happy as not wanting either accidents or tickets. Everyone wearing masks. They did emissions test free last month. Day it was due fortunately was one of the days set aside for testing (check ahead of time—procrastination not always working)

Dennis S.
10/05/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Fast and courteous service. True to estimate with no surprises. Completely satisfied with whole experience.

HA
Harry A.
10/02/2020
Trustworthy Work and Price
I always know that I'm getting only what I really need at the time, done well and at a fair price.

Lisa S.
Jeep Renegade
10/02/2020
Love this shop
1st time going to the shop. On the recommendation of my boyfriend. I was very impressed. They knew their customers by name. They remembered histories. I will be going back.

Julie S.
10/01/2020
Car repair
Excellent, speedy, reasonably-priced servide as always!

10/01/2020
Reliable and trustworthy mechanic. Readily helped me figure out what the issue was with my car and had it fixed in no time.

LG
Lee G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/30/2020
Dependable service. Plus they sell quality vehicles.
I can always count on Manyo to do right by me. I currently have an old PT Cruiser that Manyo is keeping roadworthy for me, until I can replace The Beast with one of the dependable, new-to-me cars from their lot. Plus, they work with me within my budget confines. Thanks, guys! Appreciate ya!

TD
Tarshae D.
Fayetteville, NC
Dodge Charger
09/30/2020
Amazing customer service
Explained the repairs that I needed. Mr. Manyo was so patient and answered all of my questions with great customer service.