Ariel S.
06/17/2021
always does a wonderful job!
I have been going to Manyo Motors for over two years and they always are very communicative & do a fantastic job in any repairs.

LG
Lee G.
06/16/2021
All good
Thanks for your help as always!

Margie S.
Port Washington, WI
Dodge Durango
06/15/2021
Great service, very knowledgeable.

DT
Desziree T.
06/15/2021
Service coordinator
The customer service is extremely excellent

IB
Isaac B.
06/12/2021
Very helpful
They have done a great job helping me with my Subaru Outback.

06/11/2021
Quick turnaround and thorough diagnosis of the issue! I'll definitely be a return customer for future repair needs!

Jordan K.
Great mechanic!
Great mechanic, knows cars and knows what he is doing!

AF
Adam F.
Scion xB
Great place!
This place is super great. My roommate and I both being our vehicles here for service and emission inspections. The people are friendly and knowledgeable. Their work has always been good!

LK
Lesley K.
GMC Envoy
06/10/2021
Friendly fast service
I had my car dropped off by a tow truck on a Sunday. Manyo Motors squeezed into their already busy Monday schedule to complete the repair before the end of the day. A+

Matthew H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/09/2021
Just got a window motor replaced today and all I can say is that the service is professional and done in a timely matter. They are definetly customer oriented and are honest which is what I look for at places like this. Will definitely return in the future if I have to.

AN
Alex N.
06/08/2021
Would Go Back
Had to replace my alternator and a belt. They took my car on short notice in the morning and had it finished by noon. Nice people and made it an easy process.

Chris S.
Ford Freestyle
06/08/2021
They are very friendly and knowledgeable
They are very reasonable in price and they are very hands on they know what they are talking about. I would recommend them to anyone

AC
Amanda C.
GMC Acadia
06/05/2021
Only place I trust
I love manyo motor. They are highly knowledgeable and efficient. I always feel safe that my car is going to be fixed correctly and without being overcharged. Their staff is all also super knowledgeable and friendly at the front desk. This is the only place I will bring my car in to get looked at.

Julie S.
06/03/2021
General Car check-over/oil change
Once again, Dave and his team provided excellent, speedy, reliable, honest and trusty service

CO
Chiamaka O.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2021
Professionalism, customer service oriented
They are awesome, I would totally recommend. I went in first for emissions test max 5mins I was back in my car heading home. I came back again for oil change. It feels different when you find that one garage you can trust what they tell you and not trying to sell you what’s not needed. Thank guys