02/22/2020
Old Ranger, new life.
I bought a lemon and they turned it into lemonade. Great service, great advice. Never pushy, and always understand my priorities.

Mitchell M.
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2020
They take pride in the workπŸ˜€
The best place to get your car fix πŸ˜ƒ

Jose G.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/21/2020
The only place I trust
Every time I go to Manyo I know my car is in good hands. They always deliver the best service and are honest explaining any problems that might come up during routine maintenance. Thank you.

Hyundai Accent
Wow!
Liz was great in telling me what needed to. be done on my car and how much it would be. The shuttle service to and from the shop was also really helpful! Fast fair and transparent service

Kaitlyn B.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/20/2020
Only place I'll take my car!
Everyone is always super helpful and nice, they explain everything and try to save you money. Great communication, work is done quickly.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I called and got an alignment within like 2 days. Faster than planned. When i came in everyone was pretty nice but i just wanted to say that the front lady had the prettiest eyes i have ever seen.

EK
Eric K.
Awesome as always
Went in for an oil change and got some feedback for future repairs. I feel very confident getting their advice and service!

TW
Tenia W.
Buick Rendezvous
02/19/2020
The humanity
I was in a frantic my car was on flat for 2 days I didnt know where to turn so I went across the street to MANYO MOTORS a nice guy fled to my house inspected my tires I had just bought the 2 tires on the frnt 2 months ago but he told me they were all bald but I then told him I couldn't afford all 4 just one he then said I'll take care of u he drove my car on flat to their shop hours later he met me by the cashier he paid for 3 of my tires they also fixed my alignment in the frnt I paid 96.00 it's good to know that there's still good people out there esp. Me being used to people trying to take advantage ty MANYO MOTORS.

John S.
02/18/2020
Belt and oil
Thrilled about how well the car is driving after taking it into Manyo. Thank you! Great value , professional service, Manyo is the best.

GH
Gabe H.
Honda Element
02/16/2020
Manyo always comes through
No matter what I need done Manyo can figure it out and always delivers quality.

Julie S.
02/16/2020
oil change/winter check over
As is the case every time at Manyo's, I received good, honest, and polite service (even as the waiting room was stuffed with customers waiting and the car lot loaded....still polite and courteous!).

Dan M.
Lincoln MKZ
02/15/2020
Best in town
Manyo always know how to get the the job done right the first time. And at a fair price.

ED
Emmy D.
Kia Sportage
02/12/2020
Great owner and staff
They always get me in when I need it

PF
Paul F.
02/11/2020
Plain talk, helpful.
Extremely friendly crew. Family owned and operated. Will patron again.

Andrea M.
Toyota Celica
02/10/2020
Solved my problem and was really great.