Annette B.
Nissan Murano
01/12/2019
they took care of my problem quickly as possible
They were very respectful and helpful to my situation and understand my needs of service..

01/09/2019
Best Car Repair Service
Great service and everyone is very nice. I have so far had nothing but honest work out into my car and I will keep taking my car there.

Maybe have a coffee machine station/vending machines in the waiting area

Mitsubishi Endeavor
01/09/2019
Easy parking, efficient service, great coffee and pleasent visit the
I do believe it's honest work. The prices appear to be accurate.

LT
Larry T.
Saab 9-5
01/03/2019
The friendliness is OutStanding, the Services is on Point
The friendliness is OutStanding, the Services is on Point!!! Clean and welcoming

DV
Della V.
Menomonee Falls, WI
12/30/2018
good service, but...
Let me say this is a pretty decent shop. The owner is very professional and his prices although high sometimes are worth the work. I recently had an issue with my heat and was told I needed a housing unit cause stuff was spraying on this & that. I trust Dave with my auto so yes do the work. Fast forward I want to put windshield wiper fluid in and my hood won't pop open. I ask three other people to try each one can't pop the hood cause it's stuck so each one says "just go back to the last place that did work on it, cause you don't want to break the mechanism to open it, no big deal".. So i go and what do I get told that I need to "eat my Wheaties" WTF!!! Really would I have been told that if I was a male customer? Had I cussed this big Sumo wanna be out would I have been wrong? Anywho after letting everyone know that tried to pop my hood they need to "eat their Wheaties" their replies "NO you need to find a new shop" . So I think I will cause not only do I believe in service with a smile a little sprinkle of professionalism goes a long way, pretend if you have to especially when dealing with people, never judge a book by its cover cause it just cost you customer. Sorry Dave I know you do great work, but your employee was a jerk.

Richard C.
12/29/2018
Super Helpful!
I’ve been to them twice and so far they’ve been wonderful! They’re quick, efficient, and I’ve never had a problem where my car starts acting funny right after they have it. If I had one complaint, it would be that during my most recent visit I asked for an estimate on some body damage and never received it, but all in all, that’s quite minor so still a 5 star business!

Pontiac Vibe
12/28/2018
Genuinely interested in giving the best service possible even if it means referring to nothing source.
Honest, straight forward assessment of the work required. Very satisfied with the entire experience. Only issue I had was where to park my car while I initiated service bu even that worked out!

Jaguar F-PACE
12/27/2018
Love the care our vehicle gets here!

EK
Eric K.
12/27/2018
Excellent service great customer service
Just started going to this garage, but after a few repairs have been extremely satisfied.

BQ
Brian Q.
12/27/2018
The owner is truly a great man!
Long time customer who wont go anywhere else! The work is top notch, and the price is right. I never feel taken advantage of or talked down to. Don't be fooled by Dave's gruff voice, he truly has heart of gold. Service is fast and done right the first time at a price that can't be beat!

AL
Andrew L.
12/26/2018
Convient location, proffesional staff, great service.
Have helped keep 16 year old car in great shape through routine maintenance and repairs. I highly recommend Manyo Motors.

Donn B.
01/13/2018
Had a used engine put in. The price was reasonable. The service was great.

JZ
Joe Z.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
01/08/2018
Very good service
We were very pleased by the service we received. We have a fleet of company vehicles. We will be taking them all there from now on.

PC
Peggy C.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/06/2018
First timer at Manyos, will never go anywhere else!
When the cold weather dropped, I could not even start my car with jumper cables. I called a few mechanics I had used before but no one was able to even look at it until the next day. I called Manyo's because of the great reviews online and the tow truck was at my place within a half hour! They were able to jump it, saving me money instead of getting towed. I drove to Manyo's and they got me in right away. The mechanic was very pleasant, went above and beyond for me, even though I went into the wrong entrance and pulled right into the garage, probably messing up his schedule. He replaced my battery and I was still able to get to work that morning. The whole thing took less than an hour. BEST service, and honest pricing. I could not be happier.

Mary W.
01/04/2018
fast response
I was one of those drivers whose car died because of the cold weather, so I knew there was a high volume of people looking for assistance and anticipated a wait. However, Manyo got through to their tow service quickly and then got my car into the shop just as quickly - from the time of my phone call to getting back on the road was less than 2 hours. Thanks!

PA
Patrick A.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/04/2018
Just like they said on Yelp!
I don't know Milwaukee very well. My son goes to UWM and like a typical student, he knows where to go for a good burger, beer, and more beer. Like many others during this recent cold snap the battery in his Lexus decided to give up the ghost. Got on Yelp, typed in auto repair and narrowed the search down to the UW area and saw Manyo with very high ratings. Read the reviews and emailed them (at 10:30pm) and when Igot up at 7am there was already a reply in my inbox. Not sure who I talked to but very low key and he told me to get the car in before noon and we could have it back within an hour. They took very good care of my son and his car and he is back on the road with a brand new 4 year warranty battery. I really like these guys. They're honest and fair in their pricing. If you are within 20 or 30 minutes of their shop, there really is no where else you need to go. They are now my go to garage. Thanks guys!

SO
Sharissa O.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/03/2018
Great
I’ve been here a few times..Manyo always gets me in fast even in a pinch. They’re efficient and always very friendly. Highly recommend.

NB
Nicki B.
12/27/2017
Great Service!
I was referred to Manyo Motors by a friend that was very satisfied with the work they had done recently. I was given a quote for back brakes & rotors that was much more reasonable than the dealership and they were able to fit me in the next morning. I was grateful that a shuttle was available for a round trip ride and within a few hours my car was ready.

EM
Erica M.
Pontiac Torrent
12/27/2017
Cold Heat
My car was heat wasn't working at all it was blowing cold once I stopped at a light. I took the car to Manyo and they said I need a new thermostat and my antifreeze was low. Its been 2 weeks now and the heat is back to blowing cold. I'll be making an appointment to take it back. That wasn't a cheap job and I can't understand why it blew hot for a few weeks then back cold.

YO
Yvonne O.
Kia Optima
12/26/2017
Great Atmosphere
I met a wonderful guy during my visit. He was able to assist me with the work that was needed right before the holiday. For such a short notice I was in and out on a SATURDAY. I will highly recommend. Might I add I will no longer need to search shops for repairs, Manyo Motors will definitely be a one stop shop for me. Thank You!