Manyo Motors

Joe Z. on 01/08/2018
"Very good service"
We were very pleased by the service we received. We have a fleet of company vehicles. We will be taking them all there from now on.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2018 08:36 AM
Peggy C. on 01/06/2018
"First timer at Manyos, will never go anywhere else! "
When the cold weather dropped, I could not even start my car with jumper cables. I called a few mechanics I had used before but no one was able to even look at it until the next day. I called Manyo's because of the great reviews online and the tow truck was at my place within a half hour! They were able to jump it, saving me money instead of getting towed. I drove to Manyo's and they got me in right away. The mechanic was very pleasant, went above and beyond for me, even though I went into the wrong entrance and pulled right into the garage, probably messing up his schedule. He replaced my battery and I was still able to get to work that morning. The whole thing took less than an hour. BEST service, and honest pricing. I could not be happier.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:09 AM
Mary W. on 01/04/2018
"fast response"
I was one of those drivers whose car died because of the cold weather, so I knew there was a high volume of people looking for assistance and anticipated a wait. However, Manyo got through to their tow service quickly and then got my car into the shop just as quickly - from the time of my phone call to getting back on the road was less than 2 hours. Thanks!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Review Created: 01/04/2018 05:49 AM
Patrick A. on 01/04/2018
"Just like they said on Yelp!"
I don't know Milwaukee very well. My son goes to UWM and like a typical student, he knows where to go for a good burger, beer, and more beer. Like many others during this recent cold snap the battery in his Lexus decided to give up the ghost. Got on Yelp, typed in auto repair and narrowed the search down to the UW area and saw Manyo with very high ratings. Read the reviews and emailed them (at 10:30pm) and when Igot up at 7am there was already a reply in my inbox. Not sure who I talked to but very low key and he told me to get the car in before noon and we could have it back within an hour. They took very good care of my son and his car and he is back on the road with a brand new 4 year warranty battery. I really like these guys. They're honest and fair in their pricing. If you are within 20 or 30 minutes of their shop, there really is no where else you need to go. They are now my go to garage. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/04/2018 12:53 AM
Sharissa O. on 01/03/2018
"Great"
I’ve been here a few times..Manyo always gets me in fast even in a pinch. They’re efficient and always very friendly. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Review Created: 01/03/2018 06:14 AM
Nicki B. on 12/27/2017
"Great Service!"
I was referred to Manyo Motors by a friend that was very satisfied with the work they had done recently. I was given a quote for back brakes & rotors that was much more reasonable than the dealership and they were able to fit me in the next morning. I was grateful that a shuttle was available for a round trip ride and within a few hours my car was ready.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017 11:07 AM
Erica M. on 12/27/2017
"Cold Heat"
My car was heat wasn't working at all it was blowing cold once I stopped at a light. I took the car to Manyo and they said I need a new thermostat and my antifreeze was low. Its been 2 weeks now and the heat is back to blowing cold. I'll be making an appointment to take it back. That wasn't a cheap job and I can't understand why it blew hot for a few weeks then back cold.
Vehicle: Pontiac Torrent
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/27/2017 10:21 AM
Yvonne O. on 12/26/2017
"Great Atmosphere "
I met a wonderful guy during my visit. He was able to assist me with the work that was needed right before the holiday. For such a short notice I was in and out on a SATURDAY. I will highly recommend. Might I add I will no longer need to search shops for repairs, Manyo Motors will definitely be a one stop shop for me. Thank You!
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 12/23/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 11:26 AM
Linae S. on 12/24/2017
"couldn't be happier"
Feeling very good about my service work on my car. Manyo very accommodating. Upfront re: work needed to be done and options. PLEASED w/completed job.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/24/2017 06:19 PM
Archie C. on 12/22/2017
"Great sevice and care"
Awesome service and care . Fast and to the point!
Vehicle: Buick Enclave
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 11:47 PM
Lisa S. on 12/22/2017
"Very helpful"
Very helpful. Stayed open to fix one of my tires last minute and genuinely friendly place.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 09:23 PM
Randy S. on 12/18/2017
"Dependable "
Excellent customer service! Would recommend to anybody looking for friendly and dependable service!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 07:56 PM
Russell F. on 12/15/2017
"Best around"
Manyo motors is the best around. Always attentive to issues, quick turnaround, and very helpful no matter the situation. They're my main choice for vehicle issues and used car purchases.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 07:59 PM
Nancy G. on 12/13/2017
"Trust"
Manyo Motors provides quality technological & customer service. Top notch knowledge and service is important to me. I am confident the work was properly done. They know what they’re doing, & they can explain the work done or work needed in a way I can understand. I highly recommend Manyo Motors.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 08:20 AM
Robert C. on 12/12/2017
"Kick ass"
I had a swell experience replacing controller arms n other miscellaneous maintenence on my 2001 mercury villager sport. I trust the mechanics there to perform professionally when my vehicle needs work. They are competent' as well as courteous. Super pro...In the words of the terminator, "ill be back"!
Vehicle: Mercury Villager
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 09:38 AM
Lily W. on 12/12/2017
"Wonderful Service"
It's always a pleasure to have Manyo Motors take care of my vehicle. They've always provide me with professional services and wonderful customer service. They go above and beyond any other auto shop that I've dealt with. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my car.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:42 AM
Shaquoya M. on 12/09/2017
"HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!"
TRULY LOVE MY EXPERIENCE LIKE ALWAYS. DAVE (OWNER) TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR CAR. I NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE. I LOVE MANYO MOTORS. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN GET REASONABLE PRICES AND HIGH QUALITY WORK...

IF YOU WANT IT DONE THE RIGHT WAY! MANYO MOTORS..
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/09/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 09:51 PM
Shari M. on 12/07/2017
"Dave's Honesty and professional advice "
I've been bringing my vehicles in to Manyo Motors since before they were at their new location. Always appreciated the service and the honesty. I never felt like I was being cheated because I was a woman. The staff has always been great and professional. Keep up the good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 08:22 AM
Mysonie T. on 12/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Amazing"
Always take my van here and I get good quality work and always a fair price..Dave always explains everything so I understand.. love this place.. only one issue I have is their parking area is kinda so but other than that best place ever.. I have a Dodge caravan that's older and rusty but the still get my baby right rust and all.
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:06 PM
Drew T. on 11/30/2017
"Expedient and awesome as always!"
Excellent service and quick turnaround! I love the waiting room for getting some work done on the complimentary Wi-Fi! Thanks again!
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix