RE
Reid E.
04/08/2021
Fast and Quality work
Great alternative to Lexus dealer service. Customer service oriented at less than half the cost.

TO
Thomas O.
Toyota Sequoia
04/07/2021
They fit me in!
Manyo Motors is first class service. I’m always treated as a person and not a number...

AF
Andy F.
Honda Civic Sedan
04/07/2021
Always a great job done!
I’ve been going here for years and there’s a reason for that. Quality work and friendly staff. They won’t f*ck you over replacing things that don’t need it. Very honest. I won’t go anywhere else.

AD
Anthony D.
Subaru WRX
04/06/2021
Awesome work and service
I had a laundry list of items to check on and fix and Manyo Motors did it all in a short amount of time. Even the last minute request to look at my A/C that died the day before they took care of it.

Mia P.
04/06/2021
Quick, friendly service and reasonable price!
Friendly staff, quick turnaround in service, and reasonably priced for the work I needed done. I will be back!

MT
Megan T.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/05/2021
I called and was in for brake work and emissions/registration within an hour. Wonderful place!

June K.
Volvo S60
04/01/2021
Just a couple of improvements are needed...
Normally, Manyo Notors has always been very honest and outstanding in letting me know exactly when you could take my car in, and you guys have always “gone the extra mile for me.” But yesterday was...different. When I called in to ask when you might be able to tow my car in for the throttle body fix, I was expecting a callback saying the day and time you could fit me in. Just by chance I was down at my car and had just filled the problematic right front flat tire with air and had started up the car, when I received the surprising phone call from the tow truck that the guy was outside and could I drive the car up to the street, which I did. But I had had NO heads up that the guy was on his way or even that you could fix my car yesterday!!! So it all worked out okay, But I mean, I could have been taking a bath!! I had NO idea the guy was in his way over!!! Then too, the car has been driving fine and sounding excellent as I drove it around the garage. So Is it just a coincidence that after being towed in, the car now sounds like a combination of a chicken coup, a bowling ally and a jar full of rolling balls...???? Or is it possible that some kind of damage was done to the struts during the tow? I’d like to know because I was told that fixing the struts to correct the now horrendous sounds will cost $1000!!! and if the problem was caused by the tow or the tower, then I think his insurance should pay for it. I’m not a car guy or gal, so I don’t know about these things. But in Kabbalah, the teaching is that “there are no co-incidences.” So I’d like to hear a knowledgeable opinion on this. Those sounds are just SO weird!!! And believe me, if my car had EVER been making those kinds of sounds, my garage attendants who park the cars here at my building would have been the FIRST ones to have alerted me!!! So please let me know if a tow truck hitting a bump or whatever could POSSIBLY have caused some kind of damage to the struts. Thank you. Also, when I drove the car up to the street, I noticed that the check engine light was on, indicating “routine maintenance time” and I know you guys always see that and check such things. When I spoke to the young lady about the car being ready, I asked her if they had also done the routine maintenance indicated by the notice in the dashboard. She said they hadn’t known about that! But in the past, that was always the first thing you guys have checked!!! So anyway, everything was checked and you changed my oil, etc. But In the past, those dashboard messages were always noted, and then at the end, that dashboard indicator woukd no longer say that “routine maintenance was needed.” So I don’t know whatvhas chanced, but ordinarily I’d give you guys all five stars every time. But this time, things were definitely a bit “off” so you might want to note why things were not as “on the ball” as usual. It felt like I was at some different garage. I’m used to Manyo’s very personalized and excellent, on the ball service; but I didn’t quite experience that at this visit...and please let me know if anything could have damaged my strut. (The sounds seem to only come from the left front tire. if this were a problem caused by ordinary wear and tear and time, wouldn’t both left and right front struts be making the same bad noises? ) Please let me know!

SD
Shannon D.
Pontiac Montana SV6
04/01/2021
Excellence work
Does great work on my car

Ramzi C.
Great Service and Quality
I got a referral from a local car detailer about Manyo Motors, because I was in need of some exhaust work. I arrived and was greeted with a smile and great customer service. The mechanic was very knowledgeable about cars and seemed to have a very good understanding of this issue I was having.

After about 40 minutes I was in and out and back on the road. I will be back to have some performance parts added onto my car in the future because, I believe that Manyo Motors has experienced workers that know what the customer needs.

TE
Todd E.
Cadillac Seville
03/30/2021
They care about the customers. They are Honest with the customers. They do Superb work!
They are hardworking business owners. They care about their customers. They are extremely Honest with their customers. They don't try to sell the customers something that is not in need of repair. Their Automotive Technicians are Superb! I Highly recommend !

WK
Wolfgang K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Trusted
Manyo is my go to for it all!

HD
Hope D.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/30/2021
They can handle it all 😄
Once again another wonderful job done by the Manyo motor team😃😃😇

Martha H.
Honda Civic Si
03/29/2021
Efficient, timely, reliable and pleasant .
Called and was able to get my car in the same day! The problem was accurately diagnosed. The repair was quick. Liz, the person at the front desk, was focused, seemed knowledgeable and was very pleasant.

NB
Nancy B.
Subaru Legacy
03/28/2021
Manyo Motors is Awesomely Honest
Brought my car in due to light/power trouble. Turned out to be unknown electrical origin (never good, can turn lengthy/costly fast). Repair estimate "started" in mid $700 (due to electrical origin). Parts came in few days laters, car fixed. #1. Electrical diagnosis was completed within the first hour (a dishonest shop would have padded the time). #2. Actual cost was almost $200 LESS than estimate as Subaru's original parts quote was high (a dishonest shop would have stuck to the original estimate). David Manyo is AWESOMELY HONEST.

Mazda CX-5
03/26/2021
Fair and Friendly
Finding a good mechanic is as important as finding a good hair stylist or a dentist that you like. You want someone you can trust who is straight forward and does business fairly. That’s why I’ve been coming to Manyo Motors for over 10 years.