BW
Betty Lou W.
Parker Ford, PA
10/12/2020
Friendly
The atmosphere was pleasant and cordial. Explained why there and problem and they explained what needed to be done . The car was repaired the next day, with a lower cost than expected. Made my day. Thanks to everyone there for a pleasant experience.

Douglas M.
Royersford, PA
Volvo 850
10/09/2020
They keep our 95 Volvo GLT running smooth
Always done right at a great price.

Daniel D.

Bonnie C.
Eagleville, PA
Lincoln MKC
10/08/2020
They give great service ..,,friendly , fast, efficient and thorough !!!

Carolyn W.
Norristown, PA
Acura TL
10/02/2020
Problem with my sons Acura, not starting
David Maris was awesome, responded to my questions and concerns about my sons car. He found the problem which was the hands free module, disrupting the battery, starter, radio, and electrical components of the car. He didnt know the problem initially but was able to learn about this particular car and identified the problem. Hats off to Marco Motors. My first visit, but not my last. Thank you !!!

Kimberly S.
Excellent mechanics!!!
Honest and fair prices! Hard working mechanics!!

BT
Brian T.
Mont Clare, PA
Honda Ridgeline
10/02/2020
Another flawless visit to Marco Motors.
The work was completed ON TIME, just like they promised. I appreciate the no nonsense attitude and the reliable service.

Joseph S.
Blue Bell, PA
10/01/2020
Great work again!!
Brought in our 2009 Honda CRV because of rattle and clunking noise in the front end. The Marco Motors team diagnosed the issue, called me and explained the work that needed to be done, completed the work in a timely manner and the car drives great now!! Great work, great prices and great people at Marco Motors!!!

Arthur B.
10/01/2020
Excellent service; Mechanic feedback/explinations.
5 Stars

Michael M.
09/30/2020
Outstanding Garage!!
Great garage and mechanics. Very honest and all of my vehicles will be serviced here.

Joseph K.
Worcester, PA
09/25/2020
Reliable and professional service
I’ve been bringing my Volvo here for years and this was the first time bringing my wife’s Honda Pilot. They are always thorough, reliable and professional. I like Marco Motors because they’re trustworthy, in my opinion, and alert you of the service needed along with the corresponding cost. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service!

Lisa S.
Toyota Sequoia
09/25/2020
The Best Mechanic ever!!!
Marco Motors is the absolute best! Marco Motors is the most reliable, Trustworthy and honest mechanic. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!

KW
Kristina W.
09/18/2020
Consistent excellent service
They work on all three of our cars and I wouldn't take it anywhere else

CP
Christopher P.
Royersford, PA
Volvo XC90
09/18/2020
Honest and Dependable
We are always very pleased with the service and advice provided by the folks at Marco. We have depended on their work in servicing our cars for years. We find them honest, affordable, and dependable.

John B.
Ardmore, PA
09/17/2020
Solid Supplier
I can always count on Marco motors to provide excellent service in a timely manner.