Chet M.
Phoenixville, PA
Volvo XC90
05/04/2020
Consistent Reliable Friendly and Easy to coordinate
Marco motors does a great job on a consistent basis. I trust them with my vehicle. Their assessments and troubleshooting always seem to be accurate fair and helpful. Great job with service follow up and availability. Everyone is extremely personable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

VL
Verna L.
Kia Forte
04/29/2020
They followed the COVID-19 safety measures. My car was serviced promptly. The cost was reasonable and affordable.

AD
Anthony D.
Conshohocken, PA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/29/2020
Great
They just got done with inspection and fixing some issues with both my vehicles - a 2005 Xterra and a 2012 Infiniti G37. Very friendly and great communications. They were upfront with any additional work and the costs needed to fix the issues and got my approval before doing the work so there were no surprises. Very quick turnaround on all the work. They specialize in older vehicles and have my 2005 Xterra running as well as it did the day i bought it. They even picked up and dropped off my vehicles.

Joseph S.
Dodge Charger
04/28/2020
Trustworthy Service
This is the one Auto Repair Shop that I can go to and know for sure I'll get great service without any worries that the work wasn't done right the First Time......

KO
Karen O.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/28/2020
Nice Operation
Retired now and it was a commute to have my BENZ serviced at a trusted foreign car specialist near work but I did. Now they retired and it was time to find someone near home. Marco Motors was recommended and I couldn't be more pleased. Lovely family operation, very professional, fair pricing and exuded the confidence that they understood my car. So far so good!

NK
Nancy K.
Audi TT
04/20/2020
Professional service
Chris & Dave & their team represent the best qualities of automotive service that I have ever experienced. They perform routine work with great care, they diagnose problems correctly, & they fix them—all the while giving customers confidence that they do what is necessary with nothing extraneous added. This is a very professional operation with highly skilled foreign car experience tucked away in a small village, offering exceptional, courteous service. I am lucky to only live a few miles away but I would travel a lot further to get work done here. Highly recommend!

Volvo XC60
04/20/2020
Best service around!
Marco Motors is the best place in the area to take your car. Chris and his team and knowledgeable and and and just plain good people. Used to go to a popular chain for service and repairs, and will never again after finding Marco Motors. Will always recommend!

Linda S.
04/14/2020
Very satisfied customer
They are the most helpful group of people

Michael M.

PS
Peter S.
Chevrolet S-10
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Peter said this business was wonderful. He trusts them, their reliable and they are wonderful people. They have taken care of him and his vehicle multiple times, they are good mechanics and it is a good business.

BC
Bonnie C.
Eagleville, PA
Lincoln MKC
04/06/2020
Great people! And excellent service
Great people and service is excellent and thorough... straight talk ! I trust them

Joseph S.
Blue Bell, PA
Volvo S60
04/01/2020
Great people who do great work
The team at Marco Motors are great! The are friendly, knowledgeable and do great work. They do work on all makes and models. I have a Volvo S60 with over 165,000 miles and over a year ago it wasn’t running right. Dealer kept telling me it was fine. (I knew it wasn’t.) Took it to Marco and they diagnosed the problem, fixed it and the car runs great. If you want your fixed right by good people by a local family run business look no further. Call Marco Motors.

AJ
Angelyn J.
Schwenksville, PA
INFINITI G25 Sedan
04/01/2020
Helpful efficient and pleasant.
My battery was low and their waiting room was closed due to the virus. I live alone, and was unable to find a ride to drop it off. They offered to come and pick it up - how nice was that!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 04/01/2020

Good morning Angelyn,
Thank you for the kind review. We are trying to help our customers in many ways. One is to pick up and deliver their vehicles. In these trying times we are trying to give back to our Community and Customers because with out them we would not be in business.
Please stay safe and healthy,
                                            David Maris

Mark L.
03/29/2020
You never have to worry about your car when you go here
I’ve lived in several states over the years. When you move a lot its’s a pain to search around until you find good business you can trust to work on your cars. I usually have to go through several shops to find the one I can count on after moving. I found Marco Motors after moving to Collegeville, PA area around 9 years ago when I had a Volvo S70. This shop was very solid. For a small-medium shop they really invest in people and certifications. We sold that Volvo when it was 14 years old. Now we take multiple cars there from multiple brands. It’s a worry free relationship with Marco Motors. I don’t even think twice about my cars even when they are out of warranty because Marco Motors keep it on a preventive schedule for each car. The cars just keep running great. It’s really nice to get in the car, turn the key (or push the start button), and it runs great year after year.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 03/31/2020

Good morning Mark,
Thank you so much for the review.
   We value our customers and their families. With out our wonderful customers we would not have crossed the 40 year threshold in business. We take pride in what we do and want to continue to keep our customer's trust and gain trust in or future customers.
                   Thank you again and may you and your family stay safe and healthy.