LH
Lauren H.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessie. He said the technicians were professional, courteous and timely.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Lauren for the review. We have been taking care of Jessie's and his families cars for years . I hope we can add you and your car to one of our best family of customers. Loved talking to you and Jessie at Chris & Michelle's wedding and hope to see you soon.

Michael M.
Volkswagen Passat
07/13/2017
Excellent Service/Customer Service
Would recommend Marco Motors over any other Mechanic. Truly respect there customers. Full detail. Fully explains issues with your vehicles and your options...

Thank you!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Michael for your review, We strive to do the best on every car. We try to study and attend classes and keep up with our education on evry car so we can explain issues and recommendations to our customers . So they can have their cars last. We truly appreciate your business. Thank you.

PL
Phil L.
Lederach, PA
Volvo XC70
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Phil said the business is excellent.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Phil for your review . And we appreciate your patronage over the years. Have a great summer .

Troy M.
Infiniti Q45
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Troy said they always do a good job. He has used this business for 21 years.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Troy for the review. We try to do the best on every vehicle. And we appreciate your patronage over the last 20 years.
And always love catching up with you

NH
Nicole H.
Spring City, PA
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Nicole said the employees at this business were nice.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 08/12/2017

Thank you Nicole, We appreciate all our customers and want to treat them with respect and honesty about their vehicle up keep. Always love seeing you and Derek and the rest of your family.
Have a great rest of the summer. And again congradulations on you and Derek getting Married. You two are a great young couple.

Margarita G.

Pottstown, PA
Volvo 240
06/29/2017
Excellent Service at a Fair Price
I own and still regularly drive and haul boats with a now "classic" 1989 Volvo 240 Wagon. The existence of this car in its current excellent shape has always depended on Marco Motors. It has had two owners and Chris and David took over servicing it in 1991. They bought it from the first owner and sold it to me somewhere before 2000. I also bring my Smart for Two car around for some service, which means these guys are up on the latest in tech as well as Volvos of all ages. They get to know you and your car and do what's needed when it's needed. I recommend them highly. In fact, there are few services in the modern world that I do have this level of trust in.

CR
Charles R.
Honda Accord
06/27/2017
Best mechanics in town
It is hard to put into words how unbelievably fantastic I feel Marco Motors is. I feel extremely fortunate that they are the ones who tend my vehicles.

Joseph K.
Ford Expedition
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said this business is always prompt and they provide good service.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Joe. We appreciate your business and we try to provide the best service possible

Justin S.
Hummer H2
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Justin said he is a very long time customer of this business and everything went as expected with his service.

We appreciate you and your entire families business. Thank You Justin

Joanne F.
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Joanne said this business is always very nice and they gave a good explanation about the work that was performed.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Joanne. We appreciate your business and try to spend the time necessary to explain and address all concerns.

RK
Robert K.
Pottstown, PA
Volvo 850
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business did a good diagnostic and they repaired his vehicle efficiently.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank You Robert for your many years of loyalty and we try to diagnose and repair your car in a timely fashion . So it is back in your hands

EA
Eric A.
Saab 9-3
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Eric said the repairs were done in a timely manner. The communication was good.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you Eric, We try to address all cocerns promptly . We appreciate your business

TH
Thomas H.
Volvo XC90
06/14/2017
Service is spectacular
I recently went in for a simple oil change and Chris called me to make sure my car's service history was on track. Even though previous service was performed by the dealer, he wanted to make sure everything was up-to-date. There were a couple things missing in the history report(i.e. plugs and air filter replacement). Rather than charge me unnecessarily, he suggested I call the dealer and ask that they review their records. It turned out that I had this work performed and it was not reflected clearly on my history report. Chris told me he would add this to their records and no additional work was required. It's was nice to know that Marco Motors was more interested in finding out the history of my car's maintenance rather than charge me for something that was not required. I will surely use them as my family mechanic moving forward.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/24/2017

We appreciate you deciding to give us the oppurtunity to service your car. We try to get to know the Customer's needs and try to get to know your vehicle so we can recommend services and repairs so we can  keep your car safe and running at its best for many years to come.

SD
Sandra D.
Volvo V70
06/13/2017
Friendly people ( Susan, Chris and David) Good service and reliable work
5 out of 5 can't get any better
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/24/2017

Thank You Sandra, We appreciate you and George's Patronage over the last 30 yrs. Great customers like you two make it a pleasure to come to work. Please say hello to the family.

SU
Suzan U.
06/13/2017
Dedicated, very competent, accomodating.
Thanks for taking servicing car with NO APPT.
When you get a chance, please provide details on high mileage oil that is now being used in car so I can fill as needed.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/24/2017

Thank you Suzan, It is our pleasure to take care of your Auro repair needs.

SR
Stanley R.
Royersford, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Stanley said they diagnosed the problem. They were extremely understanding that he could not have the repairs done due to the cost.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you Stanley, we will always here with expert advice and service when you need us.

SK
Steven K.
Infiniti G35
06/03/2017
GREAT SERVICE
Fabulous personalized and knowledgeable service for 25 years!! Thanks !!
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you Steve, always a pleasure to work with loyal clients like you!

CE
Charlotte E.
Wayne, PA
Volvo 850
06/02/2017 Category: Service
Charlotte said she trusts them.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you, we will always be honest with our clients!

AD
Angela D.
05/27/2017
Inspection and maintanance
This is where I trust the mechanics to take care of my car. They are the best.
Easy to get an appointment, and very satisfied with their work. Thank you.
Chris & D. from Marco Motors Inc responded on 06/09/2017

Thank you Angela. clients like you make it a pleasure to work on your car.