RA
RICK A.
11/10/2018
Friendly compenent staff.
Quick service of my vehicle while I waited.

Justin B.
GMC Yukon
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Justin said this facility is very convenient and also everyone had great personalities.

Adrian B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said he only deals with this automotive business. They have been handling his vehicle.

PN
PHILIP N.
Tallassee, AL
10/26/2018
Honda Service

FH
Frank H.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Frank said this business has been taking care of his vehicle for the last 10 years and the service is always good.

PH
Pete H.
GMC Envoy
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Pete said the business does prompt work in a timely manner.

Jeannie T.
Ford Edge
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeannie said that she trusts the place and knows the staff members are good guys.

SR
STEVE R.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/18/2018
Outstanding Service at a fair price
We take our vehicle to Marks because he provides outstanding service at a fair price. We have never had to wait an extended amount of time to get our vehicle in to the shop and they fix what needs fixing in a reasonable amount of time. They communicate clearly what we should expect and if they find anything that was not discussed they call. Highly recommend them to anyone needing vehicle work.

MELISSA M.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/18/2018
75,000 mile check-up & oil change
I liked that they checked my filters too!

Matt H.
Alabama
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Matt said they always do things in a timely fashion and do it correctly.

DAVID S.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2018
Friendly and Fast
Mark and the team always do their best to get my car in and out. They are always friendly and I trust their work.

AC
Angela C.
Nissan Murano
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Angela said she is always pleased with Mark and his service.

CAROLYN W.
10/07/2018
Trustworthy service.
I always feel that everyone at Mark's is looking out for me and making sure that my car is in top condition, without unnecessary repairs or costs.

FC
FRANCES C.
10/06/2018
Great service with friendly employees
I have always had greAt experiences every time I had to go in with my car to be fixed. Mark the owner is a very experienced mechanic who does only what needs to be done and with the quickest time possible for the repairs. He’s very honest and I trust him and his employees with my vehicles because I know they are trustworthy.

MIKE S.
Buick LeSabre
10/06/2018
Consistent Excellent Service
I have received auto mechanical and body repair services from this business for many years. Without exception, their efforts on my behalf have been exceptional and their professionalism is always top notch. I highly recommend them to perform your service needs.

SR
SCARLETT R.
Toyota Avalon
10/05/2018
I am always pleased with the service I receive when I take my car to get it serviced. I know I can trust them to be honest and not tell me I need something done that isn’t needed. Thanks Mark and staff.

Doyle C.
Deatsville, AL
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Doyle said he was satisfied with the service he received.

LH
Larry H.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business always does a good job.

PN
PHILIP N.
Tallassee, AL
09/20/2018
The people
Go over and beyond to make sure you are taken care of

EW
Eric W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Eric said this business is the right facility to do business with.