KATHRYN M.
San Francisco, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/29/2018
Easy and Trustworthy
I really enjoyed my experience at Marty's Motors. Marty's booking process was easy and efficient. Marty was personable and straight forward. He gave me accurate estimates about cost of the work and parts, and he finished my car earlier than I expected. It was the ideal mechanic experience.

FG
FERNANDO G.
08/29/2018
Great Service!
Great service, affordable prices, and overall great quality!

El Sobrante, CA
08/25/2018
competence
traced problem to the one and only cause. efficient, honest and quick service. thank you.

RF
ROSEANNE F.
08/24/2018
Marty's Motors ROCKS!!!
I drove into Marty's without an apointment. I was trying to get my car smogged but they said that the RPM was running too high and that they couldn't do it and that it needed to go to a mechanic. I drove into Marty's and was greeted by a very polite and helpful young man in blue coveralls. He directed me to the office where I met Marty for the first time. I expalined my situation and Marty was extremely helpful, nice and knowledgable. He explained what he could do and how much it would cost and assured me that he would talk with me before doing any more work. He ended up keeping my vehicle overnight, we agreed on some more work and my car is now purring like a kitten. It runs so smooth and easy. We are still working on the RPM situation which is sort of a work in progress but I am extremely happy with the service I got from Marty's Motors. He has a new loyal customer!

CG
CONNIE G.
Albany, CA
08/22/2018
I called for an appointment and was scheduled the very next morning. Brought my car in first in the morning and Marty took good care of it and made sure the repairs were completed before I returned later that day.. I can always count on Marty to fix whatever is wrong.

HR
HAROLD R.
08/14/2018
Great service as always!
Marty’s serviced my car today and as always the service was great! Marty and his staff make you feel like family.

TH
THOMAS H.
08/09/2018
One of the best in the business
I have been taking my vehicles to Marty's Motors for over eight years now. Every experience has been a complete joy. I dislike dealing with automobile service work and have cutoff a number of shady businesses. But I have found a home in Marty's Motors. The staff is friendly and greet me every time with a hello and a smile. The staff takes the time to explain things to me and ask for approval before starting any work. The entire staff of Marty Motors does their best to get the work right the first time. Also I sent my parents to Marty's and they treated them like royalty. That says it all for me. Great business and a great team.

BILL H.
Buick Century
07/09/2018
polite, explain well the problem and warn about potential service in future, two mechanics especially personable, more than most mechanics
sorry, put in wrong place. please see above under "review title".
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MIKE L.
Dodge Dakota
06/27/2018
in at the right time, work comp at the right time within the est cost, that's what you look for, thanks Marty
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 07/19/2018

We appreciate your time and your business.

Toyota Celica
06/18/2018
Friendly mechanics but retarded boss
Marty should take a time for retirement so that the young people can take over and can do multi tasking on the work place!! Mechanics are friendly though but the boss is such a pain in a*s to be around.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 07/19/2018

We are so lucky to have you as a customer.

NE
Nancy E.
Mazda Tribute
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she likes the personalized service and is pleased with the work. The business also informed her what else she may need done on the vehicle. They care about their customers.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 06/19/2018

ET
Ernest T.
Audi S6
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said the service was great and he really appreciates the business.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks Ernest.  Always a pleasure to see you

John M.
Albany, CA
Scion xA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
John said this business does a good job .He has known Marty for years.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks, John

Bill H.
Buick Century
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he's been going the business for a long time, and they always do everything right.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks, Bill

BJ
Becky J.
Oakland, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Becky said she paid the business to do work that turned out to be ineffective for the issue she had with her vehicle. She stated that she felt there was inappropriate behavior that prevented the staff from doing their work.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for your review.

Don G.
California
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Don said the facility did a good job, it was done on time, and he will be returning for service.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks Don.

Diana M.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the staff were very helpful.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 07/19/2018

We know how busy you are, and we greatly appreciate the time you took to give us a review.

AP
ALICE P.
Berkeley, CA
Ford Escort
05/06/2018
Estimate wrong
Estimate given for a timging belt replacement package, which normally includes a new water pump and all necessary belts, was wrong. Marty forgot the water pump. But the east mayor is a computer program. So it cost lot more.

I think the work will be fine, but this maintainer was about 1/3 the value of my 1992 Ford.

Maria G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Juan. He said the business took the time to show him the problem with his vehicle.

Sherri H.
Berkeley, CA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Sherri said they reviewed her brakes and they were fine. She said they did discover a nail in her tire. She said she is very happy.
Marty K., CEO from Marty's Motors responded on 05/01/2018