Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Joseph M.
Cheyenne, WY
06/16/2019
Superb Service
We have a 2019 Raptor and on vacation in Canada when the Raptor threw a code & we limped into the US and found a hotel. The nest day the closest dealer told us to go away, they were to busy to even put a code reader on the Raptor....

We stumbled across Marysville Ford and their service department was superb, the very best of the best, they serviced the Ratptor, checked for codes and made sure we were safe to proceed unlike the other dealer that told us to pound sand. Can not recommend their service department highly enough....superb staff and they give a shit and will do what they can to help.

MK
Mary K.
05/29/2019
New car Purchase
I was car shopping and Marysville Ford was my first stop. I really liked the car I was looking at, but wanted to look around. Turns out Marysville Ford gave me the best deal and Nick Cortez treated me very well. I ended up getting the car I first looked at. I'm very happy with it.

Alicia S.
Arlington, WA
04/30/2019
Great car buying experience!
Great experience with our purchase today. Jeff was great to work with and the process was smooth. No pressure and best interests in mind. Thank you!

Matt S.
Mercer Island, WA
04/29/2019
Better the second time around
After being contacted by Matthew from Marysville Ford, he has worked hard to make things right and my perception of their dealership has improved. While i cannot get my lost time back, i believe Matthew and the management team do care about their customers and they have assured me they've put in place remediation to prevent my experience from repeating itself.

In our subsequent visits, the service people were super friendly and helpful. We were in and out quickly and the work performed in the time promised.

04/29/2019
Does not respect your time or privacy
I'd recommend avoiding Marysville Ford.

Here is my experience: after finding the truck i wanted through USAA car buying service i was contacted via email by Chris Zuzula. After a few back and forths over email and refining my choice, we set a time to come in to drive and buy. Price was set by car buying service so no negotiation needed.

"Come in at 9:15am so you can be first in to see finance" We arrived at 9am and i was prepared to sign whatever perfunctory documents were needed to move us along to the finance department where i wanted to see what financing options were available.

915: sat down discussed dealer installed options. Me: Not interested
930: presented purchase price + all dealer installed options i was not interested in.
935: needed to step outside because i was frustrated with lack of understanding- I want to buy car at the car buying service price, and talk to finance to see options and finish deal.
945: presented purchase price w/o all dealer installed options, signed deal sheet to move onto next step.
1030: Sales Manager sat down to gather additional personal financial information which was extremely odd and unsettling as it was not verifiable information.
11am: Sales Manager took us aside and discussed private, personal financial information in the middle of dealership floor. "Soft approved by X bank"
1145: finally get to see finance guy who proceeds to inform us of the options available to us. YAY FINALLY WHAT I WANTED FROM THE BEGINNING!
1:30pm finally sign all loan and DOL docs and leave.

Now, i've been through the car buying process many, many times, and i KNEW there was something wrong from the start. It shouldn't take 3 hours just to see the finance guy or even get to him when there is no price negotiation and i told Chris face to face i was not interested in any dealer installed options.

This dealership deals in lies and deception, violated my financial privacy and disturbingly wasted my time. I wasted 5 hours buying a car here that i will not get back. The whole process should have just taken AT MOST a couple of hours. Because of the delay to the finance guy, the banks he was dealing with were also backed up with pending deals. Nothing about that is "first thing in the morning" service.

Throughout this process i was deceived and lied to:
Lied to by Chris, everything would be "ready to go" when we arrived and he understood how we wanted to be in and out.
Lied to by Sales Manager who said we were approved for X loan when we got a better loan once our ACTUAL information was used. The sales manager asking for clearly unverifiable financial information which ultimately delayed our transaction with the banks was alarming.

there's lots of Ford Dealerships- i'm sure there are far better and more honest and upfront ones to deal with.

GO ELSEWHERE where your business and time will be respected and earned.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 04/29/2019

Matt,

Per your other review and email back hope we can speak further and resolve your issue today after 4pm. Again I am sorry for the way you feel you were treated and happy we will be able to speak later today!

THanks

EG
Edna G.
Everett, WA
03/18/2019
Jason Yeager
Jason Yeager He was very personnel had great customer service he went up and beyond my expectations and found me exactly the car that I wanted he was very helpful very kind and I just want to thank him he did a mazing job

AG
Amber G.
Everett, WA
03/18/2019
Jason Yeager
Jason Yeager was very personal he knew a lot about the cars he got my mom to everything that she want one she deserved and he was very kind and very helpful he went up and beyond my extenders thank u so much Jason Yeager

PM
PAT M.
Stanwood, WA
03/09/2019
RECENT PURCHASED OF 2019 FORD ESCAPE
SPENDING A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT MONEY CAN BE STRESSFUL, HOWEVER BRAD SCHELL TOOK TIME TO ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN THE VARIOUS FEATURES OF EACH MODEL. I NEVER FELT PRESSURED OR RUSHED AND I AM STILL DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE.

Sebastion S.
Salem, OR
02/27/2019
Great Prices - Terrible Service
Found the exact Used F-150 I was looking for at Marysville Ford. Drove up from Salem, Oregon to purchase. Upon arriving, Jimmy greeted us with the keys to the truck (I had called before making the 4.5 hour drive). Test drive was adequate. Jimmy was very nice, although rather unhelpful or knowledgeable about vehicles. He also smelled strongly of cigarette odor that remained in the vehicle for 3-4 days. During the test drive, he made a point of telling my wife and I how they are not price commissioned, but volume commissioned. It was a little odd, but just friendly conversation. While trying to negotiate, they would not budge on price, which ended up being ok because the truck was already an excellent price. We agreed on price and that is when things went very south. The "finance guy," Shawn, came in and pressured hard for a warranty, which we clearly didn't want. While Shawn prepped the paperwork, Jimmy tried to squeeze a review on Dealer Rater out of us (obviously after a smoke break). When we went into the finance office, I pointed out that my name was spelled incorrectly on each of the forms. Shawn then proceeded to use a variety of profanity, including the "F" word. He shifted to blame other staff for the error rather than apologize and correct. While correcting, he made sure to show us a stack of work that was keeping him incredibly busy and that he was very behind. He also made a point of telling us that he makes loads more money as a finance manager than sales, but he should have stayed in sales because you don't have to work as hard. Upon completing the paperwork, we went to our vehicles and began to leave. At the edge of the parking lot, I received a call from Shawn that he needed another set of initials from us. We had to return and do so, which quite inconvenient as we had a 4.5 hour drive home.

Overall, we spent 5 hours on a Sunday afternoon trying to purchase a vehicle at Marysville Ford. We experienced incredibly poor service and a complete lack of professionalism from the staff. It didn't even stop when we left the dealership as Shawn continued to text my wife updates on our loan days after the sale, which is completely inappropriate as I am the primary on the loan. If the price weren't great, I would not have followed through on the sale. I will likely never return to Marysville Ford to purchase a vehicle. Worst auto buying experience of my life.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 02/28/2019

Sebastion

I am so sorry for the way you were treated and feel. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak further about this with you and try and resolve these issues that came up.

My email is wecare@marysvilleford.com

Thanks

LH
LORI H.
Marysville, WA
01/01/2019
See Jimmy in sales!
Jimmy hooked me up with an awesome deal on a used car. He walked me through all of the vehicle's features and had the car all cleaned up by the time I came out of finance. The whole experience was wonderful. This is the second vehicle I've purchased from Marysville Ford and I do recommend this no-pressure dealership to friends and family.

GF
Gina F.
Stanwood, WA
12/24/2018
First Brand New Car
My boyfriend and I both bought our first new cars on Sunday and we couldn't be more happier. Our experience was very wonderful, Lance was a joy to work with. He was very kind and he even made the experience fun. He helped me out when I got stressed and helped my boyfriend out with finding a car he liked and made his decision so much easier. Marysville ford was a great team to work with. We definitely recommend others to check them out! Thank you to Mitch who helped me find the car I loved and made my time at Ford enjoyable and also thank you to Patrick in Finance for taking all that time for me to find the right bank and prices for me.

Jeffery T.
Nooksack, WA
12/10/2018
Tom brent
Great job going over the ford f150 with me. Made sure every was the right way on the truck.

Stephon M.
Granite Falls, WA
11/24/2018
Jason yeager
This guy Jason yeager was awesome no pressure and very upfront.....I was surprised to find someone like him at a dealership he got me a fair price be and even filled my tank after knocking down the price for me I would highly recommend you ask for this guy by name if your ever at Marysville Ford

CJ
Curtis J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
11/23/2018
Great Experience!!
Tom Brent did a great job helping us buy our 2015 Subaru Outback. Highly recommended!

Ryan R.
10/29/2018
Best dealership
Went to Marysville Ford to trade in my vehicle and walked out with a 2018 fusion. Manny my sales rep was an amazing person who was helpful till the end. Instead of going home at 6pm, he stayed with me till 9pm ensuring my new vehicle was good to go and i comfortable on utilizing all the new features. IF I WAS THE OWNER, I'LL PROMOTE THIS GUY!! Susan the manager was also helpful and a great lady!! I cant forget the finance guy who made signing a breeze! I will DEFINITELY BE BACK!

TH
Tyler H.
Concrete, WA
10/26/2018
Endless issues
I have had countless issues with this dealership. Poor quality vehicles, the dealership pocketing my warranty money, withholding money they owed me and harassing me. My current issue is that I have been asked to be removed from their mailing and contact lists in person & over the phone and yet I get regularly contacted and they lie and say they’ll fix it every time and don’t. These people are horrible, unethical people who cheat, steal and lie to make a buck and don’t care who they impact in the process. I genuinely just want to be left alone and they continue to contact me and it feels like harassment at this point. It’s been years I’ve been dealing with issues in regards to this dealership and the less than adequate people they employ.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 10/31/2018

Tyler,

I am sorry to hear the issues that came up at Marysville Ford. I would like to learn more so I can look up your information and have more info to discuss this issue further. Please feel free to email me at: wecare@marysvilleford.com

Thanks,

James D.
Marysville, WA
10/26/2018
Great experience
I purchased a 2016 Dodge Dart, it's a nice comfortable ride for commuting to Seattle 6 days a week. Jimmy Clark is an outstanding guy and found me a great car for a great price. Thank you for the experience with Marysville Ford

BD
Brandon D.
Lake Stevens, WA
10/15/2018
They committed auto fraud
They sold me a vehicle with multiple major safety issues. Had my vehicle in and out of the shop over 5 months. Never fix the main issue. And found out they lied about major work being done, I'd call a transmission swap major rework. They swapped it less then a month before i baught it only found out because the transmission was leaking, and was told the technician that installed it looked at it. I would of never baught it if the were forward about it. Misrepresentation of a vehicle so you'll sell it is fraud.
Matthew P., Sales Manager from Marysville Ford responded on 10/15/2018

Brandon,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to learn more so I can look up your information and have more info to discuss this issue further. Please feel free to email me at: wecare@marysvilleford.com

Thanks,

PV
Pam V.
Arlington, WA
10/08/2018
Amazing experience
I want to say thanks to Tom Brent and John Kim for making my experience at Marysville Ford such a a great one. Their no pressure approach and knowledge of my new Ford Edge made my decision an easy one. I will be telling all my friends and family to visit Marysville Ford first when they are looking for a new or used car. Patrick Stewart in finance was also amazing to work with. Thanks again. I love new Ford Edge.

Jay G.
09/28/2018
Sale of 2014 F-150 P/U
We viewed a 2014 f-150 crewcab 4x4 for sale on the marysville ford website. Mr. Chris Zuzula, had the vehicle in question ready to test drive when we arrived at the dealership on Sept, 7, 2018. Anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle, should certainly talk to Chris. Chris did an excellent job putting all the pieces of the deal together for a smooth transition. We drove away happily knowing that he had our backs. We would do it again. Thank you Chris, jay g.

Dan W.
Franklin, TN
09/28/2018
Misleading and unethical
My name is Dan and I just got off the phone with Chris Zuzula, Internet Sales Manager regarding a 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum that I have been communicating with him about for several days.  We live in TN and I indicated that from the beginning and that we do not live locally so a transaction would be done remotely and we would be shipping the vehicle.  We found the car on Sam's Club Auto Buying Program/True Car with an advertised price of $37,649. After corresponding over a period of 3 days and after they took a video of the vehicle and sent it to me Chris said he spoke with his sales manager and in fact told me that because I am not local, the price would need to increase by $4000 to $5000 in order for a deal to be reached.  He said they priced the vehicle very low to drive traffic into the dealership and there is no way they could make money on the vehicle as I would not be coming back for maintenance etc. I feel these are mis leading, dishonest and unethical sales practices. I have reported this incident to Sam's Club and True Car as I can't imagine they endorse such tactics.