Massengill's Auto Service

Lorraine L.
Chapel Hill, NC
09/19/2011
Thanks
I think I have found me a new mechanic.

Jennifer S.
09/06/2011
I recommend Massengill's 100%
Massengill's is the best! They are honest, straight-forward, and quick! I've used them several times in the past couple years and have recommended them to everyone I know in the area!

Rick S.
09/06/2011
Emergency service
Massengill's serviced my wife's vehicle after breaking down on the highway. Diagnosed problem as a cracked radiator. Had the vehicle fixed within half a day. VERY impressive. Cost was extremely reasonable considering the problem.

FB
Fran B.
07/27/2011
35,000 mile check up
You guys are always the best....taking care that little old ladies get good and honest car care. Thanks for being there for us.

CR
Charles R.
07/07/2011
The work was performed in a very timely manner and what was performed was thoroughly discussed. Very satisfied with service.