JANELLE H.

FRANK L.
Lansing, MI
Cadillac DTS
06/02/2021
Always, totally honest! Great place and people.
Honest Folks! Always complete my repairs and maintenance correctly. I only use this repair shop. I send my family and friends.

Jon T.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Toyota Venza
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Jon said that they're wonderful people and they do a great job.

KL
Kevin L.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said he had no issues with this business.

DONNA D.
Kia Sorento
oil change
I mentioned to someone how expensive it was to change the oil on my car. They said I was getting ripped off because when they had a kia it didn't cost that much for an oil change. .I said I don't think so..so this lead to research on oils and cars. I had the pleasure of telling them that if they were paying only 50 bucks they were probably using cheap oil that doesn't cleanse the engine. : ) ... My mechanic did right by taking care of vehicle properly!

STEVEN S.
05/22/2021
Full safety check, tune up and breaks all around. This business makes us feel at home. The owners are wonderful people. They took the time to show us the old parts and gave us quotes Pryor to doing work. It was nice to have the mechanic tell us everything and not rush us through. They are our # 1 pick and now our go shop with any issues.

CD
CORY D.
Excellent Staff, Exceptional Work
Jason and Rachael are good people. Very personable, knowledgeable about everything that is going on with your vehicle, and there to serve you as a customer. I always know what I’m getting with going over things with Jason. There is no other place in town I would go, after finding this place .

LAURA B.
Fort Pierce, FL
Kia Sportage
05/22/2021
Time was taken with me as needed. I wasn’t treated like a number and there was not a sales pitch.
Professional, friendly, accommodating family owned business. Reasonable prices. This will be a business I will return to.

KH
KEVIN H.
04/08/2021
Oil Change
Jason and crew are great people always straight forward and honest

PJ
Paul J.
Ram 1500 Classic
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Paul said they are professional and give good service. Also, they are very accommodating.

Stuart S.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Stuart said he got the bill and felt he was overcharge. They were going to charge him $95 to replace a blinker light and dropped it down to $75. This is the only time he felt he was overcharged.

Jose R.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose's wife. She said always punctual and efficient . Only complaint is they are not open on Saturdays.

ANTHONY S.
West Harrison, NY
GMC Acadia
03/05/2021
Excellent customer service
We brought my car in for tires, and they did a great job installing and balancing them. I would definitely recommend this place for your automotive needs. Friendly and honest.
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Anthony for your GREAT review! We appreciate your business!

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

RP
RON P.
03/02/2021
Caring
Very professional, caring and friendly. Very much like the quick email updates whether a reminder for service or schedule an appointment. Feel confident the work done is quality and I am assured that my car is in good hands.
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 03/08/2021

Thanks Ron for your feedback, we strive to make our services convenient. We appreciate you business.

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/24/2021
Capable
Always on track with diagnosis & a path to repair first or replace if necessary. Always available for questions about simple stuff from seat belts to to trickier stuff like hydraulics.