Donna G.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Donna said she asked about changing her light bulb on her taillight and the staff said it would cost $40. She thought it was ridiculous and fixed it on her own.

Janet B.
Buick LaCrosse
10/01/2017
Thanks
Thanks for your prompt, polite service

PR
PAT R.
Port St. Lucie, FL
05/31/2017
Oil chg
Disappointed
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 05/31/2017

We are sorry to hear that Pat. I tried to call you to discuss your last visit. We hope to speak to you soon! Thank you

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

GM
Gail M.
Fort Pierce, FL
04/25/2017
I GOT THE OIL CHANGED.
THEY DID A AWESOME JOB, AS THEY ALWAYS DO. I LOVE GOING THERE BECAUSE YOU CAN TRUST THEM . AND JASON THE OWNER IS SUCH A GREAT GUY.
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 05/09/2017

Thank you Gail! We appreciate your business and always look forward to helping you.

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

Temekia S.
Florida
Dodge Caliber
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Temekia said she told the business specifically what was wrong with her vehicle and they repaired something else besides what she requested. She had to spend more money than she expected.

Joe B.
04/25/2016
Awful
Delivered my car when he said at the price quoted. Only it was still broken. He chose not to discuss it with me. just took my credit card number over the phone and left me in the lurch

RL
RICHARD L.
02/12/2020
Customer service
Outstanding customer service, trustworthiness and the best mechanic who works on all 4 of our cars.

SL
SCOTT L.
02/08/2020
Another Awesome Job
We absolutely love Jason. He does quality work without trying to rip you off. He gives back to the community by providing discounts to Military Vets, Fire Rescue, and the Police. It's sooo hard to find an honest mechanic who isn't just out to make a buck, I feel fortunate that we found one in Jason. The one thing that always stood out about Jason to me is that he will take the time to SHOW you the problem, not just say you need this or that. You can absolutely count on Jason to do the right thing for you vehicle. We always bring our vehicles to him!

SL
SUE L.
Chevrolet Caprice
02/05/2020
Great service and they go out of their way to meet your needs.
Have always had good service here and each time I have gone to get things done they go out of their way to solve any problems.

BT
BOB T.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/28/2020
Fast, great price and honest
I have an older chevy that probably could be tweeked, but nothing is mechanically wrong. This place did just what I asked, nothing more. I appreciate their honesty and their fair price. Bob T.

WD
Winston D.
Isuzu Rodeo
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Winston said the work was good.

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet SS
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

PA
Pauline A.
Florida
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Peter. He said this business put some clips on the vehicle. They gave very good service and had a good price.

CHUCK M.
01/20/2020
New Battery
I drove in, inquiring about a new car battery. I was give a quote and they had a new battery installed and had me in my way in 20 minutes. Plus, I wa given a much appreciated Veteran’s discount. Thanks, Mastercare! Great job.

Chuck C.
Pontiac G6
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Chuck said this business was great.