Temekia S.
Florida
Dodge Caliber
09/28/2016 Category: Service
Temekia said she told the business specifically what was wrong with her vehicle and they repaired something else besides what she requested. She had to spend more money than she expected.

Joe B.
04/25/2016
Awful
Delivered my car when he said at the price quoted. Only it was still broken. He chose not to discuss it with me. just took my credit card number over the phone and left me in the lurch

KY
Ken Y.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ken said that he would recommend this business. The staff know what they're doing.

PR
PAT R.
Port St. Lucie, FL
05/31/2017
Oil chg
Disappointed
Jason & Rachael R. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 05/31/2017

We are sorry to hear that Pat. I tried to call you to discuss your last visit. We hope to speak to you soon! Thank you

Jason & Rachael Randall
Mastercare Automotive
(772) 335-2435

JZ
John Z.
Cadillac Seville
02/24/2015 Category: Service
John said he was not satisfied with the price he was charged.
Edward H. from Mastercare Automotive responded on 02/28/2015

John, I'm not sure how your dissatisfied with the price I charged you. I charged you the cost of the battery plus only a half hour labor to install the battery which book time called for .7 hr, rear seat removal required for battery access plus I left my shop during regular business hours to install it at your house for no additional charge. So again, I'm not sure how you dissatisfied?
Sincerely, Ed

PC
Paul C.
Chevrolet SS
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

CHUCK M.
01/20/2020
New Battery
I drove in, inquiring about a new car battery. I was give a quote and they had a new battery installed and had me in my way in 20 minutes. Plus, I wa given a much appreciated Veteran’s discount. Thanks, Mastercare! Great job.

Marge R.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Marge said the staff were personable, reassuring and on time.

Danny C.
Toyota Yaris
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the business employees could have been more polite.

Charles B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he would recommend this business for service.

RP
Robert P.
Port St. Lucie, FL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he was pleased with the service.

Donna G.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Donna said she asked about changing her light bulb on her taillight and the staff said it would cost $40. She thought it was ridiculous and fixed it on her own.

KE
Kenneth E.
Mercury Montego
02/21/2018
Prompt, honest service
I called the day before with an electrical problem. Jason set an appointment for the following morning. He replaced my alternator, noted a leaky strut, and rotated my tires, because of wear. I was not charged for the note of the leaky strut not the tire rotation.

AC
Amy C.
Okeechobee, FL
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff did a good job but not in a timely manner. She was told the service would take half an hour, but it took an hour longer.

Jerome M.
Ford C-Max Energi
11/10/2017
Close by. Easy access .
Very prompt service and Benjamin was informative and a gentleman.