Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5Overall Rating 4.366666/5rating 4.366666
Overall Rating 1.98333/5rating 1.98333rating 1.98333rating 1.98333rating 1.98333
Latest Review 21 minutes ago

NF
Naim F.
Roselle, NJ
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Every time I take my car in for service, my wait time is less than 2 hours. They always provide fast and excellent service. These guys are awesome!!!

Plainfield, NJ
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Electrical Recall and no notice received
I had an electrical recall on my car. I was driving on the highway and car was going no more than 61 mph. No telephone call received or notice in the mail about a recall. But I get notices for oil changes and purchasing a new car. go figure.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Albert or our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

2019 Hyundai Kona

Pedro C.
Union, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always impressing me
Don't matter how many times I go there Always The service is good and the people I excellent And are very friendly The customer service from beginning to end is the best, I away's tell my friends how impresse I get, and they don't know what they are missing, is not only the service but how they make you fill. For me they are like my 2nd family
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Albert or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

na
na
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations on your recent service visit.  Please contact me at your convience to discuss.
I hope you have a great day.

Parts and Service Director

FB
Fred B.
Hillside, NJ
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Maxon Hyundai went above and beyond to ensure I'm treated right
The Service Manager , really cares about how I am treated by the entire team. I started going to Maxon, two years ago and I will never go to another Dealership. I've owned three Hyundai and I've been to several Dealerships, this is by far the best Dealership, and the Service department is the best. Keep up the good work.

Fred B.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Roberto or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

TK
Thomas K.
Cranford, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Latest oil change
Arrived at my appointment on time. Adam took my information. Asked for a shuttle and was immediately hooked up with Henry and was taken home. All of this took less then an hour from home to Maxon and back home. The car was ready in a couple of hour which included a wash and vacuum. Picked up the car around 4. In and out in 5 minutes. Total experience was great.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Adam or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Communication
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We are sorry for not achieving our 5 star review goal on your recent visit.  Please contact me at 908-851-4623 to discuss your experience.

Parts and Service Director

Candido M.
New York, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2019 Category: Service
My service
I was happy with my service of my 2015 Hyundai Tuscon. My Service Agent Leandro was very helpful in getting my Passenger Window in the front taken care of and did his research to found out that it was under my warranty. I appreciated his time and effort in taking care my vehicle.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Leandro or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

09/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The employees that work there and all the services that you provide the Refreshments and free car wash Etc. Not having to wait long to have your car serviced and being kept informed of what's going on with your car.

Short Hills, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick service !
recommendations on what was needed to be done provided early and service completed very efficiently
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Adam or our Servicew Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

Daniel M.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
No issues.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Albert or our Servicew Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

NB
Nelsy B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Very good except by waiting time
I have not complaints except by time I had to wait
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Albert or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623.

FW
Francis W.
Branchburg, NJ
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Totally professional, courteous and prompt
There service is second to none. It would be next to impossible to out do the team they have there. One reason why we just got our family's 3rd Hyundai
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words. We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your advisor Leo or our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

GR
Gabriela R.
Plainsboro, NJ
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Super-Fast Service!
Thank you so much for the fast service! You guys did an incredible job from customer service to getting the job done. I've moved to a different area but I keep coming to your location because you're all very efficient.
Thank you!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words. We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

South Plainfield, NJ
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Tried to make me pay for warranty work!
Tried to get me to pay for a/c work covered under warranty.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

I'm sorry your experience didn't meet our 5 star expectations.  I would like ot discuss your service experience when you  have a moment.

Sincerely,
Parts & Service Director

09/09/2019 Category: Service
They always go the extra mile to meet your need!!
They are very professional, efficient and the work is done timely. I would recommend them to friends and family!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

Union, NJ
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Break room is broken
Amenities are non existent
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Roberto or our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

Joseph H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Thorough
Shaun Morrison made the difference while my lease was in for service.
Shaun was professional and stayed in contact with me throughout the duration of the service.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.