4.5

08/07/2020 Category: Service

Roselle Park, NJ
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Service was fast, efficient and will definitely be returning.

WH
William H.
Verona, NJ
08/05/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE BEYONE THE EXPECTED
DEPENDABLE SERVICE TECH M. GAGLIARDI AND SUPERIOR CASHIER MADE THIS CAR SERVICE TRIP A SUCCESSFUL ONE.

Garwood, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Center
I had a positive experience. I must say that the service center is very honest and helpful. Shawn is the best. I have no problems with this place. It is a pleasure to have a team that looks out for you.

08/02/2020 Category: Service
Fine
The maintenance is fine, the company of Hyundai is not
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today.  I will be in touch with you by tomorrow.  Have a great day!

Dannettee P.
Rahway, NJ
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Dannettee P
This dealership is top notch. The people that work here from the sales to the service dept really care about their customers. They are always kind, courteous & very knowledgeable.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

TH
Tomey H.
Orange, NJ
07/30/2020 Category: Service
The service is great
my Hyundai is running great because of the service I get there
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Rahway, NJ
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff was courteous and responsive to my needs
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Irvington, NJ
07/25/2020 Category: Service
I’ve been a customer for about 5 years, and the service is excellent.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

DT
Dmitry T.
West New York, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Service Advisor Michael Gagliar is very professional and helpful
I'm sincerely thankful for help of service advisor Michael Gigliar.
Unfortunately my car required transmission replacement due to what I believe is manufacturing defect. My car is 7 years old and only 53 k miles on it, if I would be first owner it's still would be under the warranty. It's very upsetting that Hyundai USA declined to replace the transmission when it is clearly manufacturing defect.
However, service advisor Michael Gigliar along with service director Shaun Morrison gave me a reasonable price for trade in my old transmission and labor, which I appreciate .
Best regards

SP
Sally P.
Bayonne, NJ
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Issue with a factory installed sunroof
The service is good. I had a factory installed sunroof and I had an issue with it. The company that Maxon uses is absolutely horrible! I was supposed to get my vehicle back the same day and that didn’t happen. I finally get the vehicle back and the sunroof is still not working! I had to rent a car the first time because of the pandemic but refuse to this time. Let’s hope Maxon comes through with a loaner or the incompetent company that installed the sunroof can guarantee me the vehicle will be ready in the same day! I will recommend Maxon only if this issue is resolved!
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

Concepcion C.
Elizabeth, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
All the staff are very courteous and friendly

East Orange, NJ
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Maxon Hyundai prioritizes being thorough!
That is the custom at Macon; being thorough from the check in to the check out. Their service representatives are second to none. They will explain what is done to your car. They care about your satisfaction.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

AT
Alishia T.
South Orange, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly oil change
I made an appt online, used a coupon that I also found on the website and was out within an hour. I waited in the lobby during service after being told 1.5 hours was the worse case scenario. I brought my work with me and was out within an hour.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

EW
Esther W.
Newark, NJ
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
Had a Great Experience. For the first time ever I was given a financial break on an extensive amount of repairs to my car. Thanks Again Mike!!!!😊
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020