2099 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1951227/5Overall Rating 4.1951227/5Overall Rating 4.1951227/5Overall Rating 4.1951227/5rating 4.1951227
Overall Rating 1.85366/5rating 1.85366rating 1.85366rating 1.85366rating 1.85366

TF
Tina F.
Union, NJ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service overall
Did not fix the recall, but it was a back order, so not Maxxon's fault. Was told that I had to call and check back. OUTSTANDIG service would have been Maxxon calling me when the part comes in...
The valet could have been friendlier, more welcoming....he is, after all the first impression

ND
Natalya D.
Springfield, NJ
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Good staff good service and friendly people, you will meet here.

Ralph H.
Passaic, NJ
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Wait was long
I think it could have been done in a more timely fashion

Union, NJ
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Came in for a quick oil change...
They didn’t dissapoint. Quick and painless.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

East Orange, NJ

Hillside, NJ
The staff
Professional Staff and waiting time was not too long.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kind feedback.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Clifton, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick oil change and tire rotation! Great service as usual!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Mike D.
Fairfield, NJ
Fast and efficient service
I regularly maintain my car, always an oil change at 2,500 miles and I’ve never had a problem here, always fast and efficient service. All the writers are great and knowledgeable and never pressure you!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Linden, NJ
Great customer service. Excellent rep
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

HA
Herbert A.
Florham Park, NJ
Excellent customer focus, communications
I recently brought my Sonata in for an intermittent issue while driving. The car is over 117K miles. Roberto, my service tech provided outstanding communications along the way ensuring I understood every step of the process. At first I thought I was facing a $1,200 bill for a new main computer but Roberto kept researching until discovering the repair was covered under the federal emission program warranties. The car is as good as new and zero cost to me - very happy customer!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

NF
Naim F.
Roselle, NJ
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I always enjoy the service. I will be a long time customer of Maxon!!!! Thank you for your excellent service!!!!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Mountainside, NJ
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Recall
Brought car in to have current recall done and was out unless time than I was told

Kevin B.
Buford, GA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The response time was excellent

MA
Mahdi A.
Irvington, NJ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The kind and knowledgeable service is what helps to to make Maxon special.
As always I am very pleased with the service I received.

SN
Silvia N.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty engine replacement
Great customer service provided a loaner while the engine was replaced by the manufacturer keepers me informed of the progress.

AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the feedback.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Jane R.
Springfield Township, NJ
check up review
Efficient and friendly.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kind feedback.  We are glad to see you received a 4 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

MV
Marie V.
Hillside, NJ
11/09/2018 Category: Service
More communication with customers .Too many recalls.i have been for for long time never had so many recalls. They better check their cars out better before leaving the factories very disappointing.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 4 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

FS
Francisco S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service and staff the best

SI
Samuel I.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
G
N

Westfield, NJ
11/07/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
Andrew Piotr... (I forget how the rest of his last name is spelled) received me at the front desk, and he was excellent - very polite, effecient, described different options for repairs very well, and I had quick service with the car.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kind feedback.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience from Adam.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.