2008 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1315784/5Overall Rating 4.1315784/5Overall Rating 4.1315784/5Overall Rating 4.1315784/5rating 4.1315784
Overall Rating 1.86842/5rating 1.86842rating 1.86842rating 1.86842rating 1.86842

Woodbridge, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Unable to reproduce my issue
I had my car checked for a brake light issue. They were unable to reproduce it. Therefore I did not get charged the labor fee of $119. When I got home, the issue came up again where my tail light did not come on, but when my lights are on. You’d think they’d check all possible ways of how the light would turn on/off before saying they couldn’t find the issue. Knowing the price, and lack of knowledge of my issue, I don’t think I will come back.

RK
Ruphenia K.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Great experience
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We appreciate you as a customer and can't wait to see you for your next service.

WH
William H.
Verona, NJ
HYUNDAI WHERE STAFF MAKE A DIFFERENCE
From beginning to end the service staff were friendly, effective, and professional. I especially felt that there was no attempt to add services that were not needed and work was done effectively and quickly.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank for completing our survey and the kind words.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We appreciate you as a customer and can't wait to see you for your next service.

EC
Emily C.
Hillside, NJ
No worries
I can safely say that every time that I take my car for service, Maxon Hyundai's customer service is excellent.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Concepcion C.
Elizabeth, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Everytime I take my car for service if I have any questions they will take time and explain everything
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Four
Service is good but no cream cheese for bagels very skimpy
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank for completing our survey. We appreciate you as a customer and can't wait to see you for your next service.

NP
Niovis P.
Colonia, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great service all the way!! Keep it up!!

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Sonia Martinez
Workers are very helpful, professional and friendly.

Billivens S.
Roselle, NJ
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Professional, friendly and customer oriented
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank for the kinds words. Also for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you as a customer and can't wait to see you for your next service.

AH
Anthony H.
Springfield, NJ
Painless
The whole experience was painless. Brought it in, waited 45 minutes, and left. Painless It was for a recall item.

FQ
Francisco Q.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Going
Hi
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate you as a customer and can't wait to see you for your next service.

OB
Olajide B.
Jersey City, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courtesy and Professionalism
The service center has been upgraded for a more efficient process. Duration of the servicing could still do with improvement but I’m happy with the team so far.

ES
Edwin S.
Colonia, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Manufacturers Service Call 45,000
I came in for oil change all went well but notice I had a scratch the first time but I didn't say anything I let it go and now I bring in again but this time i find a broken plastic piece on my floor mat from somewhere but haven't found where it belong ! Wife drop off at my job after the service and that when I notice the broken plastic piece ! Not a happy camper !
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience,  We are trying to reach you to heard more in detail about your experience. If you could please contact our service manger we would greatly appreciate it.

ZA
Zainab A.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Reps were accommodating & attentive.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

KD
Kimberly D.
Quick Service
I’m always in and out, I have never had to wait more than an hour for service.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are happy to see you received a 5 star experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Clark, NJ
*****
Excellent service friendly helpful staff 👍

Jasmine P.
Awesome
Great expirence thank you !
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

BG
Bernal G.
Union, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
My car was all sticky afte the oil change
I went for an oil change and at the end my car was all sticky. Steering wheel, gear shifter, door very unacceptable
I tried to contact the manager several times and never got a call back
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for allowing us to hear more about your experience.  We have learned a lot and plan and making the necessary changes so that you will have a 5 star experience in the future.

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I took the car to get an oil change. I was in and out...

Charles H.
West Orange, NJ
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I found the service to be very professional and courteous. There were no unpleasant surprises I was well informed.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018