4.6

07/24/2021 Category: Service
People
Excellent people great service
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

KC
Karlicia C.
Irvington, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Scheduled an oil change last minute & was taken care of with exceptional service. Great service as usual.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

Cranford, NJ
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Efficient & dependable service
Have bought two cars from Maxon. Both of them have been exclusively serviced there. Staff is knowledgeable. Every effort is made to make your experience pleasant. Waiting areas are clean and equipped with wi-fi, TV, etc.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

AN
Arleen N.
Piscataway, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai is a great car I have been driving one for over 15 years
Hyundai is a great car I have been driving one for over 15 years and have never been stuck out on the street because the service has always maintained the car and I drive anywhere with confidence that my car will not break down

VP
Hyundai visit
Great service!!

07/09/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great dealership but service techs that work on your car can be properly training to give back car back that’s cleaned and not dirty.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

I'm sorry about your recent service visit.  I will be reahing out to you shortly to offer a resolution.  Have a great day!

Deborah R.
Plainfield, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Thank You.
During this trying Covid period ,I felt safe and completely comfortable . Interacting was easy. The technician addressed each concern I had with my car, and put me at ease. He was polite and ,courteous when interacting with what I needed done and asked permission to proceed with other details which did not include the initial oil change. Overall service with a smile!!!

Kenilworth, NJ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Reggie was a great person to work with
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Chase H.
Passaic, NJ
2021 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Phenomenal and Quick!
great employees, communicated well, very quick. Has been a pleasure with my first hyundai
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021

SI
Samuel I.
Elizabeth, NJ
06/28/2021 Category: Service
90000 mile service
Everything was done to my satisfaction crystals professional attitude and demeanor is a credit to the dealership and the service department

06/26/2021 Category: Service
90,000 mile service
This is the first time having my car serviced there that there wasn’t a problem afterwards.
The service manager Sean has always been accommodating.
Hopefully things are starting to improve there.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

SG
Sharon G.
Union, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2021 Category: Service
The service dept is excellent if they have time for you. They overbook so expect longer wait times or decide to leave it for the day instead of waiting. They mean well and the personal are friendly and will try to go above board, not their fault. But the first day I booked an appointment after 3 hours and my car had not been seen yet I took it back and booked another day when I didn't need my car. Then they did a great job without me worrying how long they took. I will keep going back because I pre-paid my oil changes and have many left to go. But wish it was easier to get appointments on time. Michael helped me and was very sorry for the problems I had. He kept in contact with me to help me get my car pick-up when I wasn't around. I appreciated his help.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

JZ
John Z.
Union, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Service appointment
Fast and efficient service. It was easy making an appointment and time and date were quite convenient.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

Kenilworth, NJ
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Time
Service workers were courteous and waiting time was not long
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/25/2021

West Orange, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2021 Category: Service
Chefs Kiss, great service and sales department
Service department is great and very attentive and the sales department are good at understanding the customer needs/wants.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

RA
Robin A.
Newark, NJ
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Maxon reached out
After a lengthy discussion with the management, Maxon Hyundai profusely apologized for a small misunderstanding over an estimated repair cost for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata. They were very courteous and recognized that we were long-time customers and wanted to continue our relationship. Kudos to reaching out to rectify the situation. Much appreciated.

06/09/2021 Category: Service
Suggested replacement items was grossly overpriced.
Simply put, an item that was suggested to be replaced (hood struts) was grossly overpriced for the replacement part and labor. It literally takes 5-10 mins to replace the items, and a pair costs a max of $50 bucks. We were quoted a price of $415.71 for this work. Felt disrespected.

I understand that techs need to get paid, but that was an attempt at highway robbery.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

I'm sorry about your recent service visit.  One our our staff will be reaching out for some additional feedback and try and resolve any issues.  Have a great day.
Shaun Morrison
Parts and Service Director

James M.
Sayreville, NJ
06/07/2021 Category: Service
In and out
Maxon service minimizes the wait time, everyone is friendly, and the quality of work is above par.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021