Overall Rating 4.2884623/5Overall Rating 4.2884623/5Overall Rating 4.2884623/5Overall Rating 4.2884623/5rating 4.2884623
Overall Rating 1.90385/5rating 1.90385rating 1.90385rating 1.90385rating 1.90385

CK
Conrad K.
Union, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Quick, great service
Staff was friendly, quickly got my car in for service and explained exactly how long it should take.. clean , comfortable waiting area
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

Daniel M.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
As usual, superb service
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

NF
Naim F.
Roselle, NJ
06/23/2019 Category: Service
The service is always fast. When I come in for service, my car is ready in one hour. When I had my car service by another dealership, I had to wait 2 hours. I always enjoy the quick service. I look forward to being a long time customer.

Steven M.
Hillside, NJ
06/22/2019 Category: Service
I have a fantastic salesman Mathieu and a fantastic finance representative John
I have taken my vehicle to the service department twice for the complaint of a rattling sound twice. The advisor stated that an oil change would solve the problem. The problem still occurs. My vehicle is brand new and i'm afraid that the problem will never be diagnosed. The noise has already been detected by the technician. The service staff is friendly and helpful.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our assistant service manager Mike, 908 851 5609.

DV
Deborah V.
Kenilworth, NJ
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Issue resolved
Issue was resolved to complete satisfaction

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Don’t book everyone at the same time the waiting area was completely full st 8:00 in the morning
Waiting time was unacceptable for an oil change and tire rotation
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciated your insight. Please reach out to our Assistant Service Manager Michael if you have any questions or concerns 908-851-5609. Thank you, we look forward to your call.

AT

LC
Laura C.
Belleville, NJ
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, hard working staff!
There is a Hyundai dealership closer to my house, but I’d rather travel the extra miles to go this one. The one closer to my house never has the parts needed for recalls, whereas this dealership has always been able to take my car right away. Even though it was very busy when I first arrived in the morning, the staff took care of everyone quickly.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

TK
Thomas K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Latest repair work.
The service at Maxon is stellar. Roberto always makes me feel like a valued customer. The reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because they don't seem to stock parts for my car. I have a Genesis and this was the second time in a row that I had to wait for the repair. I usually don't ask for a loaner car because they take me home and pick me up. It's the slight inconvenience that drops the rating to 4 stars.
William B. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

homas, we greatly appreciate your feedback. The Maxon team strives to achieve excellence and your feedback helps us to achieve our goals. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Regards,
Maxon Hyundai Service Team

KR
Kerry R.
Flanders, NJ
Friendly
Roberto in service was great. Thanks to all and thanks Rob GM.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

South Plainfield, NJ
great service
no comments
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

VM
Vera M.
Linden, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and kind feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Service review
The service reps were very informative with the work that was being provided, and they were done in a timely manner for which they promised! They also provided transportation to retrieve your vehicle when they were done with the service on your vehicle, if needed which is an awesome perk!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Improvements
Some of the people are nice and have customer service skills, and the reps need to be a little more knowledgeable of their services that are being provided!
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciated the feedback and will take your thoughts into consideration. Our assistant service manager Mike is looking to speak to you about your visit.  Please give us a call at 908 851 5609.

Jacquellen C.
Roselle, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Necessary maintenance done
Went in for my routine oil change and the service rep found other things that needed doing, so, got everything done. Expensive, but he provided a $30 coupon which I appreciated.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and wonderful comments . We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

PM
Patricia M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast & professional service.
Service advisors take time to explain necessary repairs. Staff is friendly and knowledgable.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Tom C.
Forest, VA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly folks
Outside of seeing us stuck in a state 5 states from our home and not helping us out with a rent a car on their expense for a national recall mess, they were very nice to deal with.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank You for the 4 star review and feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs.

Paterson, NJ
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was ok
The service was o.k.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciated the feedback. Our service department will be contacting you to over your visit.

Beachwood, NJ
06/07/2019 Category: Service
mister
nice people ,and look knowing what are doing.Very polite!

Mike M.
Garwood, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Not properly servicing the installation of a new tire
I was disappointed, felt manipulated and insulted by both my customer rep and the manager
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak to us about your experience. We appreciate the feedback and allowing us to learn from your experience. Thank you again for completing the survey, we hope to see you for your next service needs.