2053 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1750005/5Overall Rating 4.1750005/5Overall Rating 4.1750005/5Overall Rating 4.1750005/5rating 4.1750005
Overall Rating 1.84615/5rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615

CP
Courtney P.
Orange, NJ
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Changed
I was in and out in a timely manner. Greatly appreciated it.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kind words.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Christiana M.
Carteret, NJ
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The renovation of the service area
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

SE
Steven E.
Metuchen, NJ
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mike service
Professional and friendly customer service. Took my car in early and had it done in a very timely manner.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kind feedback.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

GW
Giselle W.
Orange, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Short waiting period my last visit

Plainfield, NJ
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Will certainly be back again.

Maplewood, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/14/2018 Category: Service
My review
Excellent service as always. Terrific dealership.

Saladeen M.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Cool
Shows compassion
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank for completing our survey and for the kinds words.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Florham Park, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I recently bought a Santa Fe Sport from Maxon. Unfortunately it came with the wrong cargo screen. Service rep took care of the issue quickly and professionally.

Jeffrey S.
Westfield, NJ
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Lilly, my sales consultant, spent the time with me and made sure I was comfortable with all aspetcs of choosing and eventually financing a Hyundai.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Lydia H.
East Orange, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The visit I've been waiting for.
Thank you!!! Maxon has delivered the customer service I have been waiting for for 3 years now. I keep saying that I won't go back but either I'm a glutton for punishment or I want to be fair and give people/organizations a chance to grow and improve their business and customer experience. This time I was completely satisfied. Staff was very friendly and informative. People waiting for vehicle service were even greeted by an extremely kind representative at one point who identified herself and asked if everything was okay or if anyone required assistance or had any questions. Now that is an amazing service improvement. First time seeing that and would definitely continue it. My advisor came to me with details regarding my vehicle and spoke to me, not at me, with complete respect - never pushy, just honest and told me what the technician found and recommended. Keep up the good work. I'm very pleased.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Theresa C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I’ve been getting my vehicles serviced here since 2001. Never had a bad experience all the staff is very professional and friendly, they get you in and out.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

CP
Coretta P.
East Orange, NJ
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tire service
The staff was able to help me out in a timely fashion and was very professional.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 5 star experience and appreciate the kind words.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Maplewood, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Care
Overall service provided was good
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We are glad to see you received a 4 star experience.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

FB
Fred B.
Hillside, NJ
10/04/2018 Category: Service
no drama, just straight forward service people not trying to take advantage of me.
I like this service department, I've been to other Huyndai service departments buy this one is professional..

ET
Edwin T.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
The fact that you guys need to service it pre owned vehicles before you sell them to the public
Also I can Sue mission I have to come back the at 3 and 4 times when you purchase a vehicle when you know and you take it to another mechanic and a tell you what's wrong in you bring it back the a to get service and everyone looks at you like you're crazy then when you make a big deal about it then the service manager ed who was very nice he heard all the things that I had issues with the Sun roof there's a knocking on the right hand side and the back brakes needs to be done so I'm not satisfied at all
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank for completing our survey.  We appreciate the feedback.

Jaime S.