Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3809476/5Overall Rating 4.3809476/5Overall Rating 4.3809476/5Overall Rating 4.3809476/5rating 4.3809476
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Susan S.
Livingston, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
They are on time, courteous and knowledgeable.
It is easy to make an appointment there, they are helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous.

PP
Patrick P.
Winfield, NJ
11/21/2019 Category: Service
The service was very good and on time
The service man help me out with a few things I didn’t understand he did a great job I’d like to have the same guy work on my truck again

OK
Oleskii K.
Glen Rock, NJ
Awesome service
The best dealer experience I have ever had. Very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

VW
Vanessa W.
East Orange, NJ
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Not so happy customer
My first problem was they went in the back of my truck took out the piece to take my tires off and never put it back. I left and went shopping was putting my groceries in the bag and notice the piece was missing so I had to go all the way back to the dealership to get the piece that they should have put back. Whoever worked under the hood of my truck left their fingerprints all over the truck. I think if you work on a vehicle and you leave your fingerprints all over it is you should give a complimentary car wash without the customer asking. second thing was I got the package and one of the things was to rotate my tires I came in with a problem with the low pressure on the back passenger side once tires was rotated that tire was put on the front passenger side and Monday I had to go back to the dealership with the same problem so I miss the hour of work. Yes I was very disappointed this time. I usually get good service every time I bring my truck in I was just very disappointed this time. Yes I would recommend a friend to this business I just hope they have a better experience than I had this time.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Good Morning, I just left you a voicemail.  Please give me a call on my direct line, I would like to discuss your recent service visit as well as address your concerns.  My direct line is (908)851-4623.
Shaun Morrison
Parts and Service Director

Robert B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Leandro or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623

PS
Patricia S.
Montclair, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Recent service appointment
I like to take my car there for service because it’s a lease and I want to make sure it serviced properly and it’s under warranty, therefore it should be serviced by the dealer.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019
Thank you for the 4 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Roberto or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623

Dannettee P.
Rahway, NJ
Nettie P
This dealership has always been top notch from their service to their sales professionals. They treat their customers like family. Great customer service is their #1 priority.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Roberto or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623

Anne S.
Bayonne, NJ
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service and quick!!!
Good and quick service.

Levette B.
Springfield, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Replacing a bulb
I drove in and they took care of me within 10mins. I was in and out with no problem
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Adam or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623

PD
Peggy D.
Irvington, NJ
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Coffee @danish
Really busy place but they do a great job
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

OT
Oscar T.
Hillside, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Professionalism, courtesy, dedication.
Overall, excellent. As soon as you go in you know that you and your car are in good hands.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

VW
Vincent W.
Franklin Township, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel were very courteous, and answered questions which demonstatred knowlwedge of products they service
Adam, the service rep was very helpful with issues related to my repairs by providing answers to repairs needed on my vehicle, and followed up with updates on responses from the warranty inspector on parts and other warranty related issues.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Bartholomew S.
Union, NJ
11/09/2019
Lack of Parts
As usual my experience with the service department was exceptional and this is why I keep coming back. Roberto Betancourt, my service writer, communicates well and is totally upfront with me. Over the years we have built a level of trust that in a service industry is of the upmost importance. This is what brings me to the reason for the initial poor review while I have faith and trust Roberto, I have lost faith in the parts department. The last three visits took days for basic parts that should have been in stock. This is unacceptable. Over the past fifteen years that I have used this dealership I have never waited for parts like this in the past. When you bring your car in for basic repairs and the part is not in stock, that is just wrong. This problem with the parts department needs to be corrected. If it were not for the trust I have with Roberto, I would have already stopped coming back.

Union, NJ
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Parts
Lack of parts and no loaner car available. I find this disturbing.
William B. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Our sincere apologies for your most recent experience and we strive to make each and everyones visit a pleasurable one. We would greatly appreciate if you could rescore this survey and hope that we have re-instilled your faith in us going forward.

FS
Florin S.
Irvington, NJ
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Regarding the repair of the front of my car
No comments.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

East Orange, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I was in and out of service with my oil change and inspection of my tires. I loved the experience...it was a very pleasant environment.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciated the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your Advisor Albert or our Service Director Shaun, 908-851-4623

HG
Harry G.
Warren, NJ
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Oil Change, Tire Rotation and air filter expertly done.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

VS
Velda S.
Newark, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service was a very pleasant experience
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

PW
Phyllis W.
Montville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Stellar
From the time I purchased my car up until now things have been great. I have had my car serviced twice thus far and it has always been smooth.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Newark, NJ
Fast and easy
I've been coming to this location for the past 2 years never had a problem and everyone is friendly
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019