Overall Rating 4.1956517/5Overall Rating 4.1956517/5Overall Rating 4.1956517/5Overall Rating 4.1956517/5rating 4.1956517
Overall Rating 1.86957/5rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957rating 1.86957

JY
Joelouis Y.
Elizabeth, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very good service.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Claudette S.
Plainfield, NJ
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Ronald is the best service assistant. Great job

SF
Shyim F.
Great service 👍
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

personnel
great

Union, NJ
Great service. Professional staff
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Melissa M.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere
Fast service and very nice employees

Cranford, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Genesis maintenance
I alway get great service when I come here.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
⭐️
⭐️

Claudette S.
Plainfield, NJ
Ronald
Ronald was very helpful. Great service

AC
Anthony C.
Monroe Township, NJ
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for some minor service to Maxon Hyundai last week… Could not of been treated better… Billy Bennett in the service department quickly diagnosed the problem, repaired it, and got me back on the road the same day… Could not be happier with the service and He even fixed my slow leaking tire that he noticed without even charging me… Thank you Maxon as always you do a great job…

Elizabeth, NJ
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Service for my vehicle was prompt
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and the kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Union, NJ
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Deborah L.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Waiting area
While waiting you are able to have coffee or water if available, although my last visit there they were out of water. So far my waiting time is not bad.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and for the kind feedback.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Daniel M.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Roberto was stellar
Roberto was efficient, prompt and clear when explaining the repair to my 2015 Black Hyundai Sonata's manifold. He also made me aware of some other items that he recommended that I fix. He wasn't pushy at all, and allowed me to make the decision on my schedule.

My one semi-complaint - I really needed a loaner car. Due to the nature of my repair, my car had to be taken immediately. It would have been great had they offered a vehicle. (The loaners always seem to be out)

Jacquelin H.
Roselle Park, NJ
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Courteous Service
I keep returning to Maxon for service on my Tucson because they are always fast and courteous.

East Orange, NJ

Orange, NJ
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Work not done
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank You for the 4 star review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

Melissa S.
East Orange, NJ
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Roberto is a great service advisor. He understood what I needed to get done and was able to go above and beyond to make sure that I am driving a reliable vehicle.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Engine failure
I’m still waiting on a loaner vehicle.
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciated the feedback. Our service department will be contacting you to over your visit.

Maxon Service

AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for allowing us to hear more about your experience.  We have learned from your visit here at Maxon, and are working on improvement.  We appreciate the chance to redeem ourselves, and want to thank you for the re score.  We can't wait to see you for your next service.

Maxon Service

Harrison, NJ
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Nice service
Very careful and fast with services on my Hyundai
AMANDA E R. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank You for the 5 star review and appreciate the feedback.   We are please to see we have met your expectations.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for any and all your service needs

GT
Georges T.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service from customers Service through the Garage is amazing!
Great Services!