4.6

Mike W.
Westfield, NJ
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Repair (and engine ) stalled.
Staff was great. Thanks Krystal!!
Great they fixed (and admitted there was an issue with) the engine seizing.
Lost initial two weeks in the shop as the approval procedure needs to be streamlined. I understand waiting for parts during these times and I finally did get a loaner after waiting 3 weeks. So far car is running great!!
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

Newark, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Service from the Heart!
Gr8 customer service. The agents were courteous and concerned about my issue. Well Done!

01/15/2021 Category: Service
Service from the Heart!
My technician was knowledgeable and showed concern about my issue. Everyone was respectful and genuinely caring. The environment was pristine. I even noticed this kind lady disinfecting the area while I waited. In these Covid times nothing is more reassuring.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your concerns.  I look forward to addressing your concerns.

AL
Andrea L.
Short Hills, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with service visit
My experience with my Hyundai set ice visit was very good. Everything was efficient and professional.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Mahesh P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Person who helped me Ms. B???
GREAT SERVICE.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

AR
Anna R.
Rockaway, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service
It was a very easy, fast and a pleasant experience. The staff is professional and friendly. I was helped by Barre who checked me in, made sure my car was taken care of and updated me about the service the whole time. I am happy with the service I received, all the issues were fixed and the car was thoroughly checked so I can continue driving it safely. I definitely recommend Maxon For buying or leasing. Easy process when buying or leasing and after when you need service done. No headaches, no worries. They will take care of your car well!
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Summit, NJ
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Mountainside, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/08/2021 Category: Service
I got an oil change for my lease and received excellent service. I wasn’t sure if I needed a tire rotation and they instructed I did not need it which was helpful!
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

TK
Thelma K.
Maplewood, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Quality Quality Quality at every level Sales, Service and Products have all hit the target
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Jaime S.
Kearny, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2021 Category: Service
My Review
Very nice customer service and attention to client.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

SG
Suquetta G.
Newark, NJ
01/05/2021 Category: Service
The people are nice and professional
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 01/02/2021

Nutley, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quality
Been dealing with Maxon for over 10 years and they always give top quality service
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020