4.5

Edison, NJ
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Problem not fixed
Service is good.
Just wish the problem I came in with was fixed
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

I'm sorry your service experience was not up to out 5 star standard.  Please give me a call at when you ahave a moment to disccus your experience as well as allow me to offer a solution to rectify any issues you experienced.  Have a great day.
908-851-4623

Edison, NJ
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Good
Good job
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 start review.  We appreciate the feedback.  If you need anything please reach out to your advisor James or myself.  Have a great day.

Sandra M.
Linden, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/22/2020 Category: Service
All my concerns got solved and car was ready as promised with price that was quoted to me.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very Good Service
Friendly service and helpful.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 start review.  We appreciate the feedback.  If you need anything please reach out to your advisor Leo or myself.  Have a great day.

Glen Rock, NJ
Great experience as usual
The service took a bit longer that I expected, but comfortable chairs and decent free coffee made the waiting much better. And the staff is awesome!
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the 5 start review.  We appreciate the feedback.  If you need anything please reach out to your advisor James or myself.  Have a great day.

Sylvia W.
Roselle, NJ
Accountability
The call back from the manager is what made the difference let me know that I was heard and there will be a change in the staff behavior I thank you 😊

SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me reguarding your recent service visit.  If you need anything please contact me on my direct line at (908)851-4623.

TV
Terence V.
Millburn, NJ
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
This a great service experience. When drive out I feel like I have new car.
My service advisor James Clark is the best I give an A +

Service Visit
Good Service

02/14/2020 Category: Service
Service Repair
The total time spent at the dealiership was way too long. I was told the issue I reported was fixes, however after reading the paperwork, found out that a part needed to be ordered and I had to return again.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

I'm truly sorry we didn't achieve our 5 star standard.  Thank you for taking the time to discuss your concerns.  We look forward for the opprotunity to better your experience in the future.

North Plainfield, NJ
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
Great service and a pleasant experience
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Basking Ridge, NJ
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Good service overall. Not too pushy like some dealers.

CV
Carlos V.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Hi
Thanks to Hyundai for the great service and friendly staff would highly recommend to friends and family
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you fro the 5 star review.  We appreciate you as a client and look forward to continued relationship with you.  Have a great day!

Roselle Park, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/11/2020 Category: Service
oil change
staff were friendly, car taken and serviced quickly

Raymond M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020 Category: Service

CK
Conrad K.
Union, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient process for getting service. Online scheduling, quick car intake and service. Clean waiting area.

Springfield Township, NJ
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly professional Sales people
Thank you Michael Fischer for being so patient, polite and a very informative salesperson. Thanks for taking the time and showing me the new features in the Hyundai Tucson! You made the trade in process work smoothly for me along with Kevin, the Service Manager, who was friendly and attentive to my request for service. Thank you.