4.5

Elizabeth, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
The service
the service is great and the friendly atmosphere

Shelby S.
2020 Hyundai Accent
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service!!!
Excellent Service always
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate the feedback and the comments especially during this time.  If you need anything please give us a call. Thank you.  Have a great day and stay safe!!

MO
Mary O.
Union, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Very Good!
Los Felicito por tener personal capacitado para este trabajo; José A. Es una persona muy profesional y responsable en su trabajo.

Gracias José por tu eficiencia y profesionalismo!

TH

VW
Vera W.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Emily and Micharl were awesome!...Great customer service was provided

Concepcion C.
Elizabeth, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The service was excellent and I didn't have to wait to long

DF
Dominick F.
Mountainside, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Maxon Hyundai and the Hyundai experience is an effortless easy pleasurable adventure. No complaints here other than I would wish they would wash the car prior to returning it for service

Kenneth S.
Jackson, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent - all the up to the general service manager - Fred - just a wonderful experience
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

PB
Paul B.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Warm welcoming, attentions of the staffs, good services and waiting room entertainment experience, are all great.

VF
Victoria F.
Piscataway, NJ
06/23/2020
Second car bought - excellent time!!!
What an easy, pressure free dealership. Reggie has helped me well in the past and he did not disappoint this time!! He was knowledgeable and very friendly. Reggie made sure I was able to work within my price range and didn’t pressure me in any way. The rest of the team at Maxxon was super professional and made me feel like part of the family. From the front desk to the finance department, everyone was awesome. 5/5!!!

LF
Linda F.
Irvington, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
James Clark was excellent he called me before he started my service and called me as soon as it was done. Because I had dropped it off the night before is was ready sooner than I thought. I will be a returning customer.

Vauxhall, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Location and promptness . Employees attentive and friendly.
James was very helpful and informative

Union, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Claudette S.
Plainfield, NJ
Take care of you
Once Maxon realized I wasn't happy with their service. I spoke with Shaun and customer service is taking care of me now. Good to see a company come together for their customers.

False pricing
Had tire replacement included in lease when I went for a tire was told plan had expired and charged $157 for 1 tire. 3 hours for a tire change. Terrible customer service.
SHAUN R M. from Maxon Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

I'm sorry you didn't experience our 5 star service, I would like to discuss further with you and get some feedback if you wouldn't mind.  Have a great day