Overall Rating 4.3421026/5Overall Rating 4.3421026/5Overall Rating 4.3421026/5Overall Rating 4.3421026/5rating 4.3421026
Overall Rating 2.0789442/5Overall Rating 2.0789442/5rating 2.0789442rating 2.0789442rating 2.0789442

Richboro, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Receipts
The ability to email receipts to you should be made available. I asked the last time I was there and was told that they could not email the receipt

NS
Nancy S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
Very pleased with the service received at McCafferty . 45,000 maintenance performed, oil change and new battery.
Had to buy 4 new tires but went elsewhere for those due to pricing.

DK
Deborah K.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Debbie
I had problems with McCafferty and now it looks like I will still have problems. This is why I only come in when really necessary.
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from McCafferty Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Good morning Deborah,
I would like to apologize to you for having you come back a second time for your bulb. I would like to speak to you if you wouldn't mind to see if there is anything I could do to earn your trust as a Fred Beans customer.
215-945-8054

CD
Carolanne D.
Newtown, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I drive away knowing that my car is running well and that I have no worries about safety. Thank you for the comfortable waiting area and helpful associates.

DJ
David J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Quality work and pleasant staff
I had my fuel injection system cleaned and noticed a remarkable improvement right away. The service advisor was helpful and paying is made easier by the always pleasant cashier.

KR
Love my Hyundai!

GL
Glenn L.
Highly Regarded
We have purchased/leased several cars from McCafferty Hyundai and our experience has been very good.

John S.
Langhorne, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone in the service department is top-notch

Quick

EW
Elaine W.
Great place
I had an early appointment and I was out of their in one hour for an oil change.

Trenton, NJ
Recall
Poor
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from McCafferty Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Good morning Ms. M,
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last visit at Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne.
If you wouldn't mind I would like to take to you about your last visit. I will be contacting you in the next 24 hours.
215-945-8054 ext 7507

Bristol, PA
The job got done fast.

RD
Robert D.
Cornwells Heights, PA
Efficient
Quick, friendly and helpful with my questions.

Fairless Hills, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with that dealership
Went there twice, didn’t receive good service. Won’t go there again
HOWARD C., Service Drive Manager from McCafferty Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning Ms.D,
I would like to start out by thanking you for taking the time out of your day to complete your review from your last visit at Fred Beans Hyundai. I would also like to apologize for not meeting your expectations from our service department. We do take our customer service very seriously and don't like to hear that one of our customers left here unhappy. If you wouldn't mind I would like to contact you in the next 24 hours to speak to you about your last visit.
I look forward to speaking with you,
215-945-8054 ext 7507

LF
Lawrence F.
Bensalem, PA
Outstanding Customer Service
McCafferty provides outstanding customer service. Service advisors keep customers informed on progress and approximately time frame on when your car will be ready. Never had a problem with McCafferty Technicians do the job right the first time.

VS
Vanessa S.
Croydon, PA
Silvery Moon Tucson
Excellent Customer service skills here and mechanical/computer knowledge, of your cars,
thx.

FK
Frank K.
Hyundai
they always have been a good people to deal with

Michele S.
Morrisville, PA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Consistently good service
I had a concern about a smell coming from my car, and my automotive technician was able to diagnosis it immediately. It was a piece of plastic bag that I had run over. He did his best to remove as much as he could, and I am relieved it is safe. This dealership is remarkable with customer service, repairs and maintenance, and that is the reason I bought my third Hyundai from them.

SD