ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (71)

Philadelphia, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2020 Category: Service
nice service
nice car dealer for service
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR review.

James K.
Bensalem, PA
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Face masks
One service advisor did not cover his nose with his face mask . Perhaps a face shield should be worn for better protection of customers.
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/26/2020

Mr. Kelly ,
I thank you for your service and your feed back.

Michael Sobecki
215-945-8000
Msobecki@fredbeans.com

10/23/2020 Category: Service
My service rep Michele was sooo accommodating she Went out her way to call me to made my appointment Since my care needed repair. She called sent text and took great care to make sure I was accommodated with a loaner car.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.
the 5 STAR rating means so much to me and our dealer.
We will see you next time.

Martin C.
Levittown, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2020 Category: Service
new engine
Everything went very well.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Mr. Carr for taking the time to give us the wonderful 5 STAR review.
I am glad we were able  to replace the engine under warranty and get your Tucson back on the road.
Have a great weekend and we will see you next time.

Yardley, PA
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Consistently excellent service
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for such a wonderful survey !
We are glad we were able to make this a freindly visit.
See you next time.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2020 Category: Service
service
good service
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

Michael Sobecki
215-945-8000
Msobecki@fredbeans.com

James H.
Levittown, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2020 Category: Service
The car care from your staff is excellent.
Quick and professional work by the workers.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much James for the kind words and the 5 STAR review.
I am glad we were able to make this an exceptional service.

Feasterville Trevose, PA
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
They are courteous and professional .
I have been going to this location for years. They have always completed the work when advised. They give suggestions for work to be done and the cost. They are helpful and courteous.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the great survey !
It is a pleasure being able to work with you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Great
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 STAR rating!
See you next time!

HH
Helen H.
Warminster, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/13/2020 Category: Service
friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Spoke on phone to schedule appt., Francine was very pleasant and helpful. Scheduled with Michelle easily and efficiently. (In my opinion I think she is quite an asset. I would prefer to deal with her anytime! You know when I have a good first impression we all win! This was a very positive experience. Thank you Francine and Michelle.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you Helen for the kind words. I am glad we made this visit awesome!
We are so lucky to have you as a client.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Nice place
ūüĎć
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating !

Mary W.
Bensalem, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Kona
I was satisfied with the service. The shuttle service took me home. I receive a phone call when the car was ready, driver was on the way they provide the driver name, color of car, make and license number this Was helpful

Mary

10/11/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai kona
I was satisfied with the service. The shuttle service took me home.I receive a phone call to tell me my car was ready and the a car was on the way, the driver name color of car and schedule.
Very helpful.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and taking the time to speak with me today.
I am glad it was a great experiance and we were helpful with the services.

AL
Andrea L.
Washington Crossing, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2020 Category: Service
I have had Hyundai’s since 2009. Every model I have gotten is a well made vehicle. The customer service is excellent at my dealership. Any maintenance and repair have been done satisfactory. You are apprised if the work being done on your vehicle and cost before they start. I am a happy customer!
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you so much Andrea for taking the time to write such a lovely review !!
I am so glad we were able to give you such great service.

TD
Thomas D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly seem honest
Satisfied with service writers. Limit overselling
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you Thomas for the 5 STAR review.
I am glad I was able to make this a positive visit !

FM
Francis M.
Penndel, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Responsive Dealer
Problem is now resolved. The car was in the shop for about three weeks but I had a loaner for the entire time. The Service Manager also contacted me to discuss the problem.
Johnny and Francie were great! I particularly appreciate their assistance.

Steering
Spent $2000 and the problem wasn’t fixed.
Johnny C. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 10/03/2020

Mr. Murphy, Thank you for providing us with a feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience, but we will get to the bottom of this issue. Thank you, Johnny