ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (56)

EM
Eric M.
Horsham, PA
Car purchase
I purchased a 18 Sonata, everything went great. The car is so nice. Thanks Sheldon and Zach. ūüĎć
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Eric for the 5 star review !
I am glad we gave you such a wonderful experiance through service and sales.

EF
Elizabeth F.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I have been a Hyundai owner for over 30 years. Fred beans has excellent customer service.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
Always helpful and quick, sufficient service.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us the 5 star review!
It means so much to us.
We will see you next time.

Newtown, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Follow-Up
Michele is an outstanding service advisor and genuinely cares about her customers. She went above and beyond and I appreciate her.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for the positive 5 star review !
I am glad we were able to take care of everything for you.

EH
Ellen H.
Yardley, PA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
This dealership goes out of their way to make every customer feel like they are the only one in the service area. Courteous, friendly and overall a great group of people. From the second you come through the door until you are ready to leave, the entire staff goes out of their way to make it a good experience.
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/29/2020

Ellen,
Thank you for stopping by and seeing us for your service needs. Hope all is well.

John P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Was a pleasant visit to have my oil changed.

John,
Thank you for the visit, hope you are well.

Robert B.
Southampton, PA
Personalized Service
The Service Rep addressed my questions and concerns, and l believed she had my best interests as her priority.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you Robert so much for the kind words and taking the time to fill out our survey with the great review!!
It was a pleassure working with you .

Deborah P.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Recall Servicing
.Professional, friendly staff, comfortable and socially distanced waiting room, and quick service.

Deborah,
Thank you for the kinds words and visiting  us for your service needs. Hope you are doing well.

Dennis G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Good service is the reason we come back
Besides the great mechanics we especially appreciate the prompt service and door to door service, we had to use the pick-up service this time and I was picked up at my front door to get my Santa Fe.
MICHELE H. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so muh Dennis for the 5 star review!
I am glad we were able to make this visit safe and easy!

Stephen C.
Langhorne, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Good service dept
They do a good job when servicing my vehicle

Stephen,
Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Hope you are doing well.

Richboro, PA
2015 Hyundai Azera
OK
Very Good

Thank you for the five stars! Hope you are doing well.

Morrisville, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
connected to dealer
experts with Hyundai

Thank you for the kinds words. Hope all is well.

Bristol, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Professional Environment
The Fred Bean Hyundai Dealership of Langhorne Service Center is very Professional. At every step, the people that I interacted with were good communicators and were very professional. The job was well done on my car.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Hope you are well.

Deborah L.
Newtown, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Covid 19
I was disappointed no sanitizing of the interior of my vehicle was done during covid 9 pandemic
Michael S., Service Manager from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/24/2020

Deborah,
Thank you for your survey and I hope all is well. We here at Fred Beans practice proper covid-19 safety measures and make sure we do our part to keep our customers and employees healthy during these difficult times. All of the vehicles coming in for service are protected with a seat cover, steering wheel cover, shifter cover , and floor covering during your time in service. Our employees remove the items after completion of your vehicle and wipe down the touch points. At time of reception, our cashier will also wipe down the your vehicle's keys before handing them over. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out at  215-945-8054. Wish you all the best.