BD
Bernadette D.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent friendly service!
From the initial call to make a service appointment until you pick up your car, you are working with very friendly courteous agents. You receive excellent update from the service techs throughout the service process, questions are answered and you can always expect quality work. They are very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with.

Christina C.
Croydon, PA
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Manager follows up
Andrew reached out to me and explained he is the manager at Hyundai but has only been there for 5 weeks. He was sincere and easy to talk to. And when a new manager is hired I believe you have to give that person a chance to change the way their employees are handling hardships.

He took the time to listen to what had happened.

He also offered me a comp from Hyundai but I kindly declined because I was not raised that way.

I explained simply all I want is to be able to tell anyone who asked about my transmission... that although it stinks that it went

Not only did Hyundai replace it under warranty but that they did not leave me stranded without a car.

He agreed.

And I honestly don’t think that’s too much to ask .

He gave his personal number just in case if I need it in the future for any Hyundai need.

I usually can read people well, so from our conversation, I believe he can make Hyundai in langhorne the way customer service should be.

06/02/2021 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai Tucson sport
The transmission went on my 2017 suv at 45,000

Yes I know that crazy because I take great care of my car

I had to wait 4-5 for Hyundai to disagnose the problem although auto zone already confirmed it was the transmission

Hyundai had me walking to work for 4-5 days with no rental car to get back and forth

It’s not my fault the transmission went at 45,000 miles ... with a 100,000 mile warranty

And to top it off I had to call them to find out if they diagnosed it

They never called me to let me know what was going on

Very poor service

Finally after walking to work for days they gave me a rental car till my “rebuilt transmission “ came in

The car is running good now again but that has nothing to do with the poor quality of service they gave me

They could of looked at the car the day I dropped it off to clearly see it was falling under the powertrain warranty to provide me with a rental to get to work and doctors

That’s what happens ... u buy a car

They treat you like gold bc they want ur money

And than once u have problems

U have to wait like a rock a on curb roasting in the sun
AW
ANDREW W. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/02/2021

Good Afternoon,
I just recived you survey and wanted to speak to you about your experience. I will try and give you a call. If for some reason you can pick up i wanted to give you may contact info incase you are unable to take my call.

Andrew Weir
m. 215-290-0647
o.  215-945-8054
aweir@fredbeans.com

GS
Gerard S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is the best
After a call from Fred Beans everything was straighten out. The misunderstanding was corrected and I praise the people at Fred Beans Hyundai for their customer service reaching out to me.

05/31/2021 Category: Service
Promises broken
Last year they forgot about me, this year they won’t acknowledge what happen last year
AW
ANDREW W. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/01/2021

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today, Franci really appreaceated you rescoring the survey for her. I will call you later this week to set up an appoitment.

Andrew Weir
215-945-8054

Trenton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/01/2021 Category: Service
N/A
I have been getting service on my car for over 20 years. My experience have been excellent.

05/26/2021 Category: Service
N/A
I have been getting service on my car for over 20 years.
My experience have been good.
FRANCIA S. from Fred Beans Hyundai of Langhorne responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you for taking my call and your great review! I have made a note on your account regarding your next service. 5 *****

Have a great day!
Francie Scheetz

Joel F.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Very happy
I drive past Faulkner Hyundai to come to Fred Beans.
Be sure to see Kim for your purchase

2011 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Expert service
Clean waiting room / knowledgeable employees

RD
Ronald D.
Levittown, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Santa fe ultimate
They made no unreasonable excuses when there were unexpected delays.

Yardley, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2021 Category: Service
*****
Also yum ffh m cddsgjjjgfsx.

GW

Fairless Hills, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Friendliness
Fred beans Hyundai in langhorne is the best place to purchase a vehicle. Everyone there, from sales rep to manager, is so friendly. They want to work with you rather than against you and make sure that you are getting into the right vehicle. I will only ever buy my Hyundai’s from here!

Kathleen M.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Total satisfaction at Fred Beans
I have purchased two car’s in the past and always walked away a satisfied happy customer. All staff I interacted with have always been professional and courteous to my requests or concerns.

PB
Phillip B.
Langhorne, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/05/2021 Category: Service
friendly, knowledgable, quality workmanship
I have always had good service at Hyundai

FB
Frederick B.
Bensalem, PA
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast & efficient sevice
Great service and the staff really knows how to treat customers.

GK
Geraldine K.
Rockledge, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Have bought vehicles here in the past 10 years. Purchasing was no hassle and even though it is 45 minutes from where I live I trust them with the servicing.

Bensalem, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Good service and value on purchase.