Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Bubba W.
Itasca, IL
GMC Pickup
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Bubba said he does recommend the business to others. He gets along with the owner and all the mechanics.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Dodge Avenger
01/13/2019
Friendly Staff
Eric has been helping me for a bit now and has been making sure I'm well taken care of. I appreciate everything McMullough has done for me and my vehicle. Great staff!

JANET A.
Cadillac CTS
01/05/2019
You care about your customers!
I asked for guidance re the best option re my repair and I got it!

VL
Victoria L.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff was great and she really appreciated the jump they gave her.

MAC M.
Lexus LS 460
01/02/2019
Attentive customer service in time of need
In a crowded car repair market, McCullough Auto stands out as a trusted name. Brothers Eric and Brian McCullough empathize with the customer and get the job done without taking advantage of anyone. That is why I have been a customer for over a decade.

BG
Brooke G.
Acura TL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Brooke said she has no issues with the business.

SCOTT S.
01/01/2019
Customer Service!
These folks are really excellent!
They do a great job on all fronts!
Skilled and charge fair prices.
Setting in their lobby while my car was serviced I listened to them field calls about service. They were friendly, courteous and very helpful to are callers.
I’d rate them A+!

PH
PHIL H.
12/31/2018
Responsive and knowledgeable - excellent service!
I've driven past McCullough's hundreds of times but had never used them. Needed routine service (oil change and tires rotated). Highly recommended on Next Door, so I called (New Year's Eve) and they said "come on in." Work was started right away and completed on time. In Atlanta it's unusual to find a shop managed by the owner, and it makes a real difference. I especially appreciate their attention to detail and timely communication throughout the process. Based on a few questions (e.g., re: upcoming maintenance, etc.) I could tell they know what they're doing. McCullough has earned my business and I recommend them highly!

CO
Charles O.
Acura ILX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business has great service.

Josh M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business communicated well and finished in a timely manner.

CHUCK C.
Acura 3.2TL
12/13/2018
Great location. Always excellent and friendly service and care
Treated respectively as usual

GG
GINNY G.
12/08/2018
wonderful as always
Thanks for a great job and great care of our autos!

JUDY P.
Lexus ES 350
12/07/2018
Simply put....the McCullough Brothers are THE BEST!
The McCullough Brothers & Co. NEVER disappoint! With all the changes in Sandy Springs....they are the ONE CONSTANT we can always count on. They are THE BEST, THE NICEST, THE MOST DEPENDABLE, THE MOST CARING AND THE MOST TRUST-WORTHY car team EVER. I've been going to McCullough's to take care of my cars for years and they never disappoint. I've sent all my friends to them and every one of them has thanked me. If you are reading this and wondering if you should give these guys a try for the first time....my advice is DON'T HESITATE. They tell it like it is and will give you their best effort EVERY time you bring your car in. Again....simply put....they are THE BEST!

TR
TOMIA R.
12/04/2018
The quality of care!
Honestly this is the only legit car shop I’ve been to that cares about your safety and car needs. Eric is hands down the best representative.

SK
STEPHEN K.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2018
They do it all right they fix thinga and are nice
They do everything well are professional and get
Thingsdone correctly the first time

CR
Cheyne R.
Decatur, GA
12/03/2018
In and out with reasonable prices for the work
Very Professional courtesy with every phone call. I cant express enough how thankful I am for your services will be back soon for more work.

GW
Glenn W.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said they fixed what needed to be done in a half hour and for a very low cost..

DE
DAVID E.
Marietta, GA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/01/2018
Open, honest, friendly
I appreciate their honesty and openness. I liked when the owner asked the mechanic when he thought they would be able to have a car finished and he said realistically. That shows that it's important to them to make sure that their customers know when their car will be ready. I liked that the owner showed me the cost and even double check to make sure that it would be what he said it was. I also like that they didn't treat me any differently because I am a woman. This is David Edmond's wife. Thanks to the team for being so friendly.

JULIE S.
Acura MDX
11/30/2018
Pre-purchased inspection
We always rely on Mcculloughs to let us know if a car is a good purchase.

CHUCK C.
11/21/2018
Convenience. Integrity
Excellent service. And thanks for the lift home.