Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Laurie M.
Acura MDX
07/06/2020
Best service and personal care
I’ve used McCullough for years and always had an amazing experience with them. They’re honest, reliable and just an amazing experience from start to finish.

EH
Elizabeth H.
GMC Acadia
07/06/2020
Great work and very helpful staff
I have a new mechanic! They did a great job with my car and were very helpful with explaining the cost and the issues. Everyone went above and beyond and were really friendly and trustworthy

07/03/2020
Great Service, Knowledge and Fair
Great personalized service and upfront honest advice about the vehicle repair and cost. Very good communication throughout the repair process.

BW
BRIAN W.
Saint Charles, AR
Chevrolet Suburban
07/03/2020
Keeping your word
We had an unexpected major (transmission) breakdown 500 miles from home. From the initial phone correspondence at 7 am to 3 days of decisions and communication, Eric and his team did exactly as they said.
Incredible customer service, product knowledge and just simply good business. In a day where someone’s word doesn’t seem to hold true, I’d Highly and fully recommend McCullough again to anyone, stranger or friend.
I only wish this service business was closer to me, as they would gain multiple new customers, based on our experience.
Treat others as you want to be treated was the exact response we received.
Eric, thanks.

BILL S.
Ram 1500
Great experience
I recently purchased a used truck that started having some strange electrical issues. I feared the worst, but Eric and his team determined that we just needed a new battery. With the new battery and some standard maintenance the truck is running great again. Thanks for the honest diagnosis and the great communication throughout. We will be long term customers!

RE
Rachel E.
Acura TSX
07/01/2020
Wonderful service that puts you at ease! Would highly recommend!

NM
NARIA M.
Lexus RX
Reliable and Honest Service
My family has been using McCullough Auto Care for many years for various types of auto service and they are always honest and provide excellent service at fair prices. The Owners and technicians diagnose problems and provide options without pushing unnecessary repairs. We will continue to trust them with future car care needs!

TP
TODD P.
Suwanee, GA
06/30/2020
Headlights restored ‘like new’
I had headlights restored to ‘like new’ condition by a professional. No more after-market cleaners needed!

JONATHAN B.
06/29/2020
Honest and fair
Gave me an appropriate estimation in cost and value and got my car back to me in a decent timeframe.

Ajee M.
Nissan Xterra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Ajee said that he enjoyed working with Eric.

DEBORAH C.
Subaru Legacy
06/27/2020
Honesty and Personal Attention.
My family and I have used McCullough Auto for many years, 15 maybe. They have each time taken time to listen and guide me on the best course of action. They knew me by name and car very quickly which made such an impression. They are only the 3rd place in Sandy Springs to do so. I just got back today from taking in my car with a flat tire. It is a Suberu and their power train warranty specifies all tire treads have to be within 1/4 of each other. I was afraid I needed 4 new tires. I only needed one-honest people. I have even had Graham guide me over the phone on what to do when I had car trouble out of state. He talked to the mechanic he sent me to so they would not take advantage of this out of towner. Just good, honest, knowledgeable, caring people.

KENNY S.
06/25/2020
Very reliable and I have used them for many years
The constant in my automobile servicing

KP
KEIVA P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Great services
I like coming to this place of business. There always Attentive and ready to service you. They take care of each customer one at a time and make sure all your needs are met.

ALEX M.
Pontiac Firebird
Quick and honest
Graham took great care of me, did with another mechanic and shop couldn’t get done

06242020