Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Lee G.
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2019
Timing, service, and staff
The staff is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with! They make even the most stressful maintenance issues seem manageable.

NK
NATE K.
11/15/2019
Pleasure doing business
Always happy with these guys.😊👍🏼

Clay B.
11/15/2019
Very Accommodating
I needed immediate service for 2 issues and they adjusted their schedule to accommodate, was in and out in aprx 80 minutes. Have been coming here for repairs for several years and only repair shop I use. 5 stars.

CAITLYNN M.
Marietta, GA
Buick Regal
11/14/2019
Quick and excellent service
I was denied service at my regular mechanic because the technician said he didn’t know how to do a transmission fluid change. I called up McCullough and they were able to see me right away. This was my first experience with McCullough. Eric was very patient with me. He even matched the price of the other mechanic down the road. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for being so understanding to my situation.

PS
PATTIE S.
Dodge Dakota
11/09/2019
Best because of the employees!.
The employees are very knowledgeable about what needs to be done and do it well.
Tom S.

Cadillac DeVille
11/09/2019
I have been a customer here for nearly 3 years, through 3 vehicles. The customer service is great—being walked through the repair process and explained, giving precise cost estimates. I also appreciate the courtesy ride they give if you live nearby.

Tom B.
Lexus GX 470
11/08/2019
Tom Bryan
I was introduced to the shop by friend about three years ago who said they were outstanding. He was absolutely right. Brian and the other guys Have treated us like family And seem to go out of their way to help hold down the cost of repairs.

We’llnever take our cars anywhere else!

11/08/2019
Honest and Fairly Priced
Great service and very fair pricing that was thoroughly explained.

TYLER S.
Smyrna, GA
Acura RDX
11/07/2019
Great shop
Eric and the guys at McCollough stand as an example of how an auto shop Should be run and how customer interaction should be handled. Will always bring our vehicles here!

KL
Kathleen L.
Marietta, GA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/06/2019
McCullough Auto Care is a great place to take your car for service
Quick and quality service, very nice staff members who are friendly and helpful. We always take our cars to McCullough.

Mark C.
Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019
Peace of mind.
I put my trust in these guys to do a job right and to not rip me off. They never let me down.

Raymond W.
11/02/2019
They are always so customer focused.
I have never been unhappy with their service...always excellent.

Raymond W.
Lexus LS 430
11/01/2019
Great prices and service
The owners are very skilled technicians. They solved repair problems for me that other auto shops could not figure out.

PC
PAMELA C.
Nissan Xterra
11/01/2019
Honest & Helpful
I appreciate the fact that I can feel confident that I am receiving honest recommendations on the work that needs to happen to my vehicle. And I appreciate the help for and friendly customer service.

RAJEF B.
Powder Springs, GA
10/31/2019
Never fixed problem
Had BMW X5 charge me way too much and the problem remain the same

MARSHALL M.
10/28/2019
We LOVE the staff there and Eric really takes good care of us.
The McCullough group is outstanding! They explain everything, call back when they say they will and do a thorough job!

LORI M.
10/26/2019
Top notch staff
Always friendly and knowledgeable.
our blended family of 6 boys keep the crew very busy

We love McCullough

SK
SHARON K.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/25/2019
Very accommodating! I
I was able to bring my car in in a tire emergency situation. My spare tire had a broken intact valve and my flat tire was temporarily inflated enough to get to McCullough's. The repaired the spare so I could go home and the next day had a replacement for my flat tire and were able to change it out. They are polite and are conscientious about the wait time. I was thoroughly impressed!

Thank you so much!

JOHN M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2019
Eric and his mechanics are our go to service guys. Pricing is reasonable and they know each car inside and out.
There are lots of places you can take your car for repairs and maintenance. I have found McCulloughs to be completely honest and fair, coupled with very reasonable pricing compared to any other group. Give them a try and you will see what I mean. .

BC
Bryan C.
GMC Yukon
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said he had a great experience with the business.