Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Very pleasant and helpful

STEVEN B.
Toyota Tundra
Brake repair - Toyota Tundra
I had a great experience getting new front brake pads and rotors replaced on my Toyota Tundra. My service technician, Graham was excellent.

Honest and ethical
A service rep from nearby car dealership recommended this shop to me. I’ve brought 3 cars for service here over 10 years. It’s family owned. They are honest and ethical. They are so busy they don’t need to gauge you to make money.

DT
DENNIS T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Fast and fair
It was time for some routine maintenance so I took my truck to McCullough for the transmission flush since they came highly recommended by a friend in the automotive industry. I was greated by Eric who was both friendly and professional. They took great care of my truck and even offered to help me out with a problem I was having with my exhaust. Having a mechanic shop you can trust takes the stress out of those unwanted but necessary maintenance expenses so you can bet I'll be back to McCullough next time my truck needs a little TLC. Thanks for the great experience.

REED M.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/20/2019
Brakes replaced
Great service. They kept me updated throughout the entire process, calling me before doing any work I had not previously agreed to. They were quick, efficient, and charged a fair price. Will definitely be bringing my car back here in the future

Norcross, GA
Great work on my BMW x3
Thank for the great work on my car. I am highly satisfied and happy that my car is back into an excellent condition.
Thank you Graham for being highly knowledgeable with the BMWs car. I greatly appreciate your time and professionalism dealing with customer. I am very pleased.
I will greatly recommend you and your team on any imported cars that needed repair.
Thank you and continue doing the great work.

TG
TORRAN G.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
Outstanding Service
I’m always taken care of at this shop

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Friendly service!
Eric was extremely knowledgeable about the issues with my car and explained them in terms I could understand. Very friendly and professional. I recommend bringing your car here!

06/19/2019
Great customer service, honest, and fast
Great customer service.

Pontiac G6
06/18/2019
Quick work
Kept me informed.

SCOTT S.
06/16/2019
Smart honest folks
These folks are on top of their game and offer quality honestly priced repair work.

MICHAEL M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Done good job on my car
Good quality work on cars domestic or forging cars.

CHARLES W.
My experience at McCullough
Very good overall. While the tire that I requested to be removed was not and another worse tire was replaced in its stead. And after I was told why. I was very appreciative of the level of customer service. The tire that was ultimately replaced was actually on the verge of blowing out, the belts were showing. So a big thanks on that. The only suggestion that I would add is next time if something is found that should be done that is different than what the customer asked for but is actually better and safer just let that custom know what the change was done.

Very good service and as I said to the own I really liked the professional atmosphere in your shop, vert snap, and pop.

I will definitely be back for more car servicing in the future. Thanks again for your courtesy and customer service. much appreciated.

JAN W.
Great First Visit
This was my first visit to McCullough. Oil change and tire rotation. Very professional and nice. Even spotted an issue with the battery and fixed it. Something the car dealership service department never did. I’m very pleased and will continue to take my car to McCullough.

JEFF W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
I have been coming here for over twenty years

GT
Gary T.
Lexus RX 400h
06/13/2019
When you need something done right the first time , go to McCullough.
I’ve been doing business with McCullough for two years now and I will never take my Lexus back to the dealership again.
Their pricing is fair; they stand behind their work and they don’t pad their bills like dealership do.

STEVE H.
06/12/2019
McCullough Auto Care
The team at McCullough's always does a great job. They only recommend and do work that is required, and at a fair price. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Their turnaround time on work is very quick, plus for most repairs a reservation isn't required.

I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality car care at a fair price delivered by friendly people.

RD
RACHAEL D.
Canton, GA
06/12/2019
Saviors
Chose them because my car broke down at work a few miles away. They got to it when they said they would. Called me and kept me updated. Didn’t charge a crazy amount. Even wiped down the surfaces a bit. Only draw back was the worker who pulled it around for me kept killing it so I just had him get out and told him I’d do it. Just needs to brush up on his stick shift skills ;) Thank you so much. Will be back if I need to.

RICHARD B C.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/09/2019
Car battery
Easy to work with and always great service.

06/09/2019
Excellent service as usual!
Excellent service as usual!