Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

BLOOMA S.
Ford Expedition EL
10/20/2020
People who work thetey
I have used McCoullough for various repairs for my car from tires to air conditioning to strange noises under the hood. They have always fixed whatever the problem is. The prices are reasonable. The people who work there are friendly and competent. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

NW
NANCY W.
10/14/2020
Great as usual
I’ve been going for years. They’re so honest they charged far less for the repair than they estimated.

CATHERINE C.
10/13/2020
100% recommend this family business
Friendly, honest and extremely reasonably priced. They do the job right and have over 30 years of experience!

LORI M.
Honesty
Awesome group of owners and employees
Efficient kind and on top of their game

LORA B.
Honda Civic Si
Honest mechanics
Eric helped me after Goodyear tried to take advantage of my situation! Diagnosed and fixed the problem for half the quoted price of Goodyear! They also helped me fill out the paperwork to sell my car!

RANDY W.
Always Great Service !
We recently started using McCullough after moving to the area. Both my wife and daughters have also had great experiences with their service also. Always trustworthy and honest. That is not always the case with other auto repair companies in the area but always with McCullough. .

10/08/2020
Graham was great!
Car needed 30000 mile service and they only did what was necessary...also I needed a part and they got it locally at a better price.

SHIRLEY B.
Acura RDX
10/08/2020
Expert care and service
My car was previously diagnosed to need new rear brakes and rotors. I brought it in for service, and the technician call me to say everything was in good working order and I had another 10,000 miles On the brakes.

He examined the transmission and recommended fluid exchange and filter which I had done. The job was completed in a reasonable Time period. The car runs great and the price was fair.

It is good to know where honest an expert mechanics work in Sandy Springs and vicinity.
I’ll be a loyal customer.

DOYLE W.
10/07/2020
Good people doing a great job
They did an excellent job fixing the problem with my truck.

MA
Misha A.
Nissan Maxima
Fast, Efficient Service
Awesome customer service.

ALYSSA B.
Toyota Sequoia
10/07/2020
It’s a family owned business!
Eric and the gang are always available to help! They are honest and trust worthy and do excellent work. We’ve been using their services for many years.

RAY G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/06/2020
Great honest service.
Very honest and straightforward people. No BS and no selling stuff you don't really need. Very fair pricing as well

BRIAN S.
Jeep Compass
10/05/2020
Very professional and prompt!

MICHELLE M.
10/04/2020
Rescued
It’s Friday, tried to leave my office and battery
Is dead! New to the area and McCullough near my apartment so took a 15 minute walk, they took me back to my car, jumped it to start, drove back to the garage and my corroded battery was replaced and my Friday was rescued! Before I walked I sat on hold with AAA Road Side assistance, I am a Premium member, for 20 minutes until my phone died so thank you again McCullough Garage!

Andrew S.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/30/2020
Staff
Great team and great environment.