Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

SUSIE H.
Chrysler Sebring
06/18/2021
I walked in with no appt on a Friday. My oil light had been on for 2 days. They had cars waiting for 2 days. But he made it happen. I can now drive w/out ruining my car. Totally recommend them. My 2nd visit.

RA
ROBERT A.
Decatur, GA
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/18/2021
Always top notch service at a reasonable price
I've known Eric the owner for years and I trust him with my car and I will refer anyone to this place because they really mean business and they really care about you as a person as well as a customer

JAMES A C.
06/15/2021
McCollough
Great convenient service at a
reasonable price.

JAMES H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/11/2021
Excellent Quality and Service
I am sure every Employee there is good, but I deal with Eric and he is Awesome! Quality work at a fair price!

MARK D.
Alpharetta, GA
GMC Yukon
06/11/2021
Always good
15 year client. Always professional, upfront on costs, and done correctly!

PW
PHILLIP W.
Great service.
Great service, detail to the problem and solution. Will use and recommend this shop to my colleagues.

DAN S.
06/09/2021
They are a fantastic group there that always takes care of our cars with professionalism

AR
ANDREW R.
Lincoln MKS
Great customer service!
Eric and team did an awesome job coordinating their busy schedule with the schedule of my girlfriend and myself so that we would have a car during the work week and then trade off cars when the other was ready. They are extremely friendly and it felt like they had us as the customer in mind. Highly recommend!

SUSAN W.
Lincoln Town Car
06/08/2021
The customer service.
Always top notch service. Everyone is courteous, professional and thorough. I highly recommend.

JAN W.
Great Service!
Because I’m retired plus COVID restricting my traveling for the last year, I hadn’t put as many miles on my car as usual. So McCullough checked everything over, and didn’t charge me for what didn’t need doing. I couldn’t help but think that the car dealership would have, and wouldn’t have said a word about it not being needed. This is why I trust McCullough Auto Care with everything concerning my car.

MATT P.
Kia Sportage
Hvac repaired on car
Did what they said they would do. No extras. Pleased with work on car and customer service by the employees. Will continue to do business with them

JORDAN B.
06/07/2021
Great Service Even in Pandemic!!!
Was the only place that didn’t require an appointment and they got me in on their schedule even tho super busy!! Got my car fixed for a decent price as well and was out the same day! they even stayed open past working hours that’s dedication! - recommend-

CP
CHARLES P.
Alpharetta, GA
Ford Edge
06/05/2021
Amazing servoce
Eric and his staff were amazing in solving the emergent issue with my car. Super efficient and very reasonable. Will be using them for future service for sure

06/04/2021
Wonderful Customer Service
Graham and Eric are always incredibly friendly, honest, and helpful. I 100% trust them and the mechanics.