Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

ELIZABETH C.
Lexus ES 300
01/28/2019
Friendly, reliable, professional service
It is always a pleasure doing business with McCullough Auto. They great you with a smile. They are honest, trustworthy. I highly recommend them for your auto needs.

Janet G.
Nissan Maxima
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Janet said the business did a very good job.

BW
Bubba W.
Itasca, IL
GMC Pickup
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Bubba said he does recommend the business to others. He gets along with the owner and all the mechanics.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Dodge Avenger
01/13/2019
Friendly Staff
Eric has been helping me for a bit now and has been making sure I'm well taken care of. I appreciate everything McMullough has done for me and my vehicle. Great staff!

RA
randy A.
01/09/2019
Their mistake cost me thousands
I can not recommend them based on a bad experience that cost me $2,000.

Based on all the good review I took a used car I was considering purchasing to them for a pre purchase inspection. They told me the car was in perfect order and it was very clean. I then asked about the air bag light that was on. They looked at it and told me it was defective but was covered under a Nissan recall and to contact Nissan for the repair. I purchased the car based on their evaluation. When I took the car to Nissan I was told that my VIN number was not under covered by the recall and cost to repair would be $2000. After several calls back to McCullough they insisted it should be covered and offered to look into it. Once they looked at it closer found out it wasn't covered.

I told them I wasn't happy about their mistake and their response was that I should have talked to Nissan. In hind site I should have, but I did hire them to tell me what was wrong and they gave me bad information. Mistakes happen but turning around and telling me it was my fault is not good business.

Bottom line is they told me I shouldn't have trusted what they told me so I can't do business with them again.

JANET A.
Cadillac CTS
01/05/2019
You care about your customers!
I asked for guidance re the best option re my repair and I got it!

VL
Victoria L.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff was great and she really appreciated the jump they gave her.

MAC M.
Lexus LS 460
01/02/2019
Attentive customer service in time of need
In a crowded car repair market, McCullough Auto stands out as a trusted name. Brothers Eric and Brian McCullough empathize with the customer and get the job done without taking advantage of anyone. That is why I have been a customer for over a decade.

BG
Brooke G.
Acura TL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Brooke said she has no issues with the business.

SCOTT S.
01/01/2019
Customer Service!
These folks are really excellent!
They do a great job on all fronts!
Skilled and charge fair prices.
Setting in their lobby while my car was serviced I listened to them field calls about service. They were friendly, courteous and very helpful to are callers.
I’d rate them A+!

PH
PHIL H.
12/31/2018
Responsive and knowledgeable - excellent service!
I've driven past McCullough's hundreds of times but had never used them. Needed routine service (oil change and tires rotated). Highly recommended on Next Door, so I called (New Year's Eve) and they said "come on in." Work was started right away and completed on time. In Atlanta it's unusual to find a shop managed by the owner, and it makes a real difference. I especially appreciate their attention to detail and timely communication throughout the process. Based on a few questions (e.g., re: upcoming maintenance, etc.) I could tell they know what they're doing. McCullough has earned my business and I recommend them highly!

CO
Charles O.
Acura ILX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the business has great service.

Josh M.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business communicated well and finished in a timely manner.

CHUCK C.
Acura 3.2TL
12/13/2018
Great location. Always excellent and friendly service and care
Treated respectively as usual

GG
GINNY G.
12/08/2018
wonderful as always
Thanks for a great job and great care of our autos!

JUDY P.
Lexus ES 350
12/07/2018
Simply put....the McCullough Brothers are THE BEST!
The McCullough Brothers & Co. NEVER disappoint! With all the changes in Sandy Springs....they are the ONE CONSTANT we can always count on. They are THE BEST, THE NICEST, THE MOST DEPENDABLE, THE MOST CARING AND THE MOST TRUST-WORTHY car team EVER. I've been going to McCullough's to take care of my cars for years and they never disappoint. I've sent all my friends to them and every one of them has thanked me. If you are reading this and wondering if you should give these guys a try for the first time....my advice is DON'T HESITATE. They tell it like it is and will give you their best effort EVERY time you bring your car in. Again....simply put....they are THE BEST!

TR
TOMIA R.
12/04/2018
The quality of care!
Honestly this is the only legit car shop I’ve been to that cares about your safety and car needs. Eric is hands down the best representative.

SK
STEPHEN K.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2018
They do it all right they fix thinga and are nice
They do everything well are professional and get
Thingsdone correctly the first time

CR
Cheyne R.
Decatur, GA
12/03/2018
In and out with reasonable prices for the work
Very Professional courtesy with every phone call. I cant express enough how thankful I am for your services will be back soon for more work.

GW
Glenn W.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said they fixed what needed to be done in a half hour and for a very low cost..