2011 Hyundai Accent
courteous and competent people
Almost always pleased with the service I get and believe that prices are competitive. Would really like it if the followed through and came out with that small pickup that had been rumored.

Jeremiah W.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great management
The service manager reached out to me regarding my previous review. We talk about what my complaints were. I understand his point of view. And he at least made things better. That does not happen very often. I will continue to service my car there. It is convenient and quick. Thank you Keith. I also want to say that on my original visit Daniel did a great job. None of my complaints were with him.

A little excessive
They charge pretty high service fees. For example they pulled my air filter and cabin filter. Then charged me over $50 just for labor to replace with new ones. Well it takes the exact same amount of time to reinstall the old ones or to install new ones. So the Mark up on the parts should be efficient.
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We truly appreciate your business. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again. As I mentioned, your next oil change is on us. If you don't mind please rescore the survey with a 5 star resolution. Have a great day!

BC
Bill C.
Great Service!
This is the only place I will take my vehicle, and Matt Powell is the only person I deal with when wanting service.
An excellent place.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Awesome!
Everyone was super friendly and my service was finished right on time!!

Doug M.
Englewood, CO
Accurate servicing
Found and completed repair professionally

OM
Olivia M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service and receiving vehicle in a timely manner
I had the pleasure of talking with Matthew when I scheduled my appointment, he was very professional, I did have to return my vehicle because the tire pressure light did not turn off but he was very nice, told me to bring the car back and took care of it right away.

John W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, and knowledgeable.
Staff was friendly, quick, and seemed very knowledge. Would definitely come back!

Sabine C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Staff was friendly, service prices were reasonable.

Sandra S.
Westminster, CO
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Professionism
People are honest genuine professionalism

GS
Greg S.
Gunnison, CO
2011 Hyundai Equus
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Professional and timely
I was more than satisfied. The coupon was very nice!

David H.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service!!!
I have all work that needs to be done on my car at that location I know everyone in the service Dept and I trust them

Bunita H.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
August visit
The staff does their very best to make sure my vehicle is in tip top shape. I trust the staff and feel as though they care for me and my well being and want to make sure I am completely happy with the service of my vehicle.
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty! Have a great day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Definitely five stars!
I really needed repairs on my car. This dealership got me an appointment very quickly and the staff was so friendly and helpful. They were also very thorough and efficient with the repairs. I will definitely be returning.
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for allowing us to have the opportunity to help service your car. We appreciate your loyalty! Have a great day!

KG
Kristopher G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Quality work takes time
It did take a little longer than other places, but the service was excellent and worth the wait.

08/12/2020 Category: Service