Overall Rating 4.3076944/5Overall Rating 4.3076944/5Overall Rating 4.3076944/5Overall Rating 4.3076944/5rating 4.3076944
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Englewood, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance completed at no cost (except for tire rotation).
Good service. Nice to have Lyft service provided at no cost.

HW
Henry W.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, good waiting room, refreshments
Service manager was courteous and helpful. Checked to see if I need assistance, etc.

Rachel B.
Parker, CO
Always professional!
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Rachel, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

GW
Gary W.
Castle Pines, CO
Very satisfied
Treated very well and provided with transportation home.
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Gary, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

Russell M.
Commerce City, CO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
They pay attention to me!
Addressed all my concerns!
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Russell, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

David H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was great. Paul was excellent - very proficient and courtesy
Thanks
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

David, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

Marsha D.
Morrison, CO
Friendly staff

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair
Vehicle was brought in for warranty repair of external gauge for reading outside temperature. They did not have parts, said it would take two days and they would call me. They never called, I had to call back multiple times to find out they had it all along, just never bothered to call me back.
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer the online survey! We truly appreciate your business. I'm very sorry for the poor communication. I look forward to seeing you on the 16th. Please take the time to rescore our survey with a 5 star rescore. As I mentioned will also align the car at no charge for you.

Keith Florian
Service manager
303-738-4847

PM
Patricia M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
I don't know what this means.
Paul was excellent. He was really nice and helpful.
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

Raymond R.
Alamogordo, NM
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service on my Elantra GT
I had to make a quick trip from my home in southern NM to Colorado and was due for an oil change and tire rotation. I called McDonald Hyundai, where I purchased the car last November to see if they could get me in. Madisyn made the appointment and greeted me when I arrived. The work was completed while I waited and they even washed the road grime off from my 500 mile drive the day before. These people are great! I love the video the technician sends to recap the appointment too.

Castle Rock, CO
09/12/2019 Category: Service
As usual, a great service visit! The staff is friendly and informative. I appreciate that they aren't pushy with services.

Keep up the great work!

LR
Lindy R.
Denver, CO
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Better Call Paul (or Matthew)
Another Hyundai dealership had told me they couldn’t fit me in for four weeks, even though my car’s electrical system was having issues and it was turning off on me while I was driving. Not only did I get in to be seen within 2 days, but Matthew and Paul provided the best customer service I have received in recent memory. There was no loaner car available but they got me a free Lyft to and from work, they solved the problem, and they sent me a video of the paperwork confirming the issues they found. They were super friendly, funny, and an all around delight in a frustrating situation where I had to go without a car.
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Lindy, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

Debbie L.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Paul Earned 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you for 5 star service!
PAUL R K. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Debbie, thank you so much for taking the time from your day to fill out a survey on my behalf! This short survey really does go a long way for me! It was a pleasure working with you. From all of us here at McDonald Hyundai; have a great one!

Denver, CO
2008 Hyundai Accent
Rotation & Tire
Advisor able to have flat tire & rotation taken care of so I could to work. Also provided handy printout of desirable services for preventive car care.

Stephanie H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and Efficient
I love the video that I receive from the person working on my car.

Karrie M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Horrible
Worst service dept - takes forever even when you have an appt. they do t care. Lie about services rmthat need to be performed. They tell you all this work needs to be done - they don’t look to see if it needs to be done - they just go by the mileage in your car. They should check things before recommending you spend more kJ ey
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Were very sorry that you had such a bad experience. I tried to contact you but your voice mail is full. Please feel free to call me. Have a great day!

Keith Florian
Service Manger

Englewood, CO
09/11/2019 Category: Service
video of car being worked on
I liked the video of my car being worked on showing exactly what I need and what was wrong and showing the Tech working on my car

PK
Pamela K.
Castle Rock, CO
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service for 36 Years
McDonald has been my favorite automobile dealer since 1983 when I leased my Mazda 626 from them. Recently, I just had them service my 2017 Hyundai Tucson Limited 1.6 liter. Their standard of of excellence and quality work is still just as reliable as it was in 1983. That speaks volumes.

RK
Roger K.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Basic maintenance
McDonalds people are thorough and professional.