Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5Overall Rating 4.035715/5rating 4.035715
Overall Rating 2.17857/5Overall Rating 2.17857/5rating 2.17857rating 2.17857rating 2.17857

07/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Easy!
Just wish it was a little cheaper. LOVE that they washed the car before giving it back to me!

PS
Philip S.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick appointments when required
Great service coupons provide cost savings.

AJ
Anne J.
They take care of you
Ryan was awesome and made sure everything I needed was done and done quickly. I appreciate the attention to detail.

MN
Mary N.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car Service
My visit was quick and easy! Changed a back light that was out for no charge. Always have good service when I bring my car in!

Englewood, CO
2017 Hyundai Accent
Good experience as always
Ryan and team provided excellent service, again.

Morrison, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Thorough explanation of maintenance needed and why promptly given in polite manner by service manager.
The manager got me in promptly for a needed service visit and used hawk eye technology to show me alignment needed. Also used video of worn tires to show replacement need. Work completed thoroughly and in time frame given to accommodate my schedule. Waiting room and the amenities there made waiting pleasant. Manager’s communication and attitude conveyed his wish to provide good quality service.

07/17/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the work your service team does. From the moment I arrive until the time I pick up my car, I feel like I am kept in the loop. Matthew is always helpful and lets me know what is "urgent" and what can wait until a later visit.

Barry B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Service as Always
Great overall experience with getting my oil and filter changed

CD
Cheri D.
Oil Change and recall update
Everyone was friendly and my car was ready 10 minutes early. My husband checked the fluids that same evening and my windshield wiper fluid was low so he had to add about half a bottle. Car has about 8k miles and no leaks so fluid was not topped off.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION
NONE AT THIS TIME
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate your loyalty! Please come see me next time for a free oil change. Have a great day!

LH
Leo H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
very clean, with understanding people
Ryan took very good care of me, will return for service

Parker, CO
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service- Thank You!
Mike Williams helped us out with our service. He was helpful and friendly throughout the entire process and made sure that my repairs were affordable and completed quickly. Thank you!

Jerry H.
Castle Rock, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Selling u needed service
I was told I needed a new cabin filter, I told my service writer I had it done not that long ago so I declined the service. I purchased a new cabin filter to replace the bad one but when I pulled the one I the car out it was pristine, not even a question about being dirty. The real question is honest is there other recommendations. Still looking for an honest service department.
KEITH F. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I'm very sorry about the situation and look forward to helping you out next time. With our video program i feel confident next time you will not have any issues. Please except this email for a free oil change and tire rotation. Have a great day!

Friendly customer sevice
Friendly customer service

Bob M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Excellent service.
Right on time
WILLIAM N. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

HP
Helen P.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Quick, friendly service.
The service department employees were knowledgeable and efficient.
WILLIAM N. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your time and business, and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

GF

Dawn M.
Englewood, CO
2002 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get car repaired
Organized, thorough, courteous, and get the problem fixed. Michael was very good to us.

Rob H.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
I had to bring my Tucson in fro a recall service and not only was that done efficiently and timely but there wasn't the normal experience of the dealership trying to sell me 17 other services. I maintain my car very well and it was nice that this dealership recognized that.
WILLIAM N. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a great day!

Jane R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Service Dept.
Everyone was courteous, work was done on time, waiting area is comfortable and nice.
WILLIAM N. from McDonald Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your time and business, have a great day!