Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque

Excellent customer service!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 11:23 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing you in the future!!!

Jessica T. on 11/21/2017
"Friendly fast service"
All the times I have taken our car out here for oil changes they have done a great job, done in a timely manner and check to make sure everything is looking ok. After our last oil change, they let me know they had some parts that needed to be changed and were still under warranty, and scheduled an appointment for us for that as well. The technicians are always friendly and willing to explain and help you with anything you need. Great service.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 06:06 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we appreciate your feedback and look foorward to servicing you in the future!!!

Elizabeth W. on 11/20/2017
"Great Customer Service "
The service center was not only attentive to my car’s needs, but mine as well.
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:08 AM

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Excellent service"
The overall process and service experience is the greatest in the tri-state area
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 10:14 AM

Brenna P. on 11/07/2017
"Amazing and helpful staff"
Helpful and friendly staff! Will definitely come back
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/07/2017 11:11 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/07/2017

VICKIE W. on 11/05/2017
"They always treat you like family"
Another awesome experience at McGrath... What a great staff, friendly and welcoming evey time.
Review Created: 11/05/2017 09:37 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/06/2017

Joseph P. on 11/01/2017
"Outstanding service department"
I have been to a few service departments and McGrath Hyundai of Dubuque is the best one so far. Very clean, courteous and the service was great. I would definitely reccommend them to others.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/01/2017 10:19 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 11/01/2017

Verified Customer on 10/30/2017
"very fast and courteous service"
excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 03:54 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/31/2017

Verified Customer on 10/24/2017
"Service"
Everyone was friendly and helpful
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 04:51 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, we aprecaite your feedback and look foorward to servicing you in the future!!!

Rose B. on 10/24/2017
"Excellent"
I always received excellent service every time I have gone to Mcgrath Hyundai of Dubuque
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 06:04 AM

David\Kathe G. on 10/19/2017
"Jon"
Jon went above and beyond to accommodate us. It was pouring rain and our car was leaking. On a Friday night Jon provided us with a loaner car on a moments notice and kept our car inside at the dealership for the weekend. He promptly called us on Monday morning with the results of the inspection.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:35 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/19/2017

Verified Customer on 10/18/2017
"Excellent Service"
McGrath Hyundai discovered a factory recall that was claimed by another dealership, but never performed. They corrected the issue, performed the recall and informed me of all the details. The staff is great to work with and is always accommodating my schedule. I wouldn't think to take my vehicle anywhere else for service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:00 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/18/2017

Rebecca M. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly fast service "
I had a great first experience at McGrath! Everyone was really friendly and helpful. My car service was done in the expected time. I have no complaints!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:37 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/17/2017

Kay M. on 10/11/2017
"i was happy they got my car in without an appointment"
i was happy they got my car in without an appointment
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 10:36 AM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/12/2017

Steve P. on 10/10/2017
"Very friendly and the service was done quickly"
Liked the speed of the repair
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 06:26 PM

Stephen P. on 10/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Engine replacement caused more issues."
So about a month and a half ago I had them put in a new engine for a recall. Ever since then I've been having nothing but problems. Last week all my speakers stopped working. They cut on and off. My backup camera won't work. My drivers side door won't open. You have to crawl though the window. I've been getting terrible fuel economy. There is an oil leak. And the brand new starter, when I go to start up my car, sometimes it stalls and it shakes the whole car violently! When the car is turned on and idles, the engine goes from quiet to a little shaky and loud then back to quiet sometimes. It takes so long to schedule an appointment here to. When they serviced my car I was out a car for a week and I couldn't get a rental car due to my age which is odd. None of my steering wheel functions don't work except to turn on and off cruise control and that function doesn't even work right. If I'm drive at 50 and set it, it'll slow down and set it's self at like 35. And with my new credit I can't get a new car. This is a 2011 with only 59000 miles on it. All highway miles To! It's a piece of crap. So many issues from trying to fix a safety recall. I'm better off just to junk this vehicle because it cost so much just to run a freaking electrical check. Also with my keyless key sensor, it doesn't sense the key anymore. Even when I plug it in! I have to wait five minutes just for the car to sense the key at times! It's just so ridiculous!
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 10/10/2017 03:12 AM

Stephen I am sorry your experience with our service department was not a great one, we try our best to provide exceptional service each and every visit, if there is anything I can do please let me know.

563-587-4322

Tory W. on 10/06/2017
"Quick and convenient. "
They offered me a loaner vehicle, and the waiting room was clean and comfortable.
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 09:09 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 10/09/2017

John N. on 10/06/2017
"Service Department"
Excellent service on time always polite and professional
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 04:28 PM

Kathleen O. on 10/05/2017
"Sales dept is good"
Service dept should know these vehicles inside and out
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 09:06 PM

Thank you for filling out the survey, the radio issue on your vehicle is one we have not seen but we are confident with the assistance of Hyundai engineering we will get it resolved.

Hyundai Service Manger

Joan L. on 09/22/2017
"Fixed the problem"
Staff were courteous, professional, and gave a thorough explanation of work done. Problem was corrected. I was given an almost new Tuscon to use overnight while work was completed. Couldn't be happier with the service staff!
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:21 PM
Kevin K., Parts and Service Manager at Mcgrath Hyundai Of Dubuque responded on 09/25/2017