Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5Overall Rating 4.4545436/5rating 4.4545436
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727

10/20/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
I brought my car in Oct. 9. The service was performed in the time frame I was told. I did not feel well that day and u guess it showed...because I was there on the wrong day! My appt. was for the 11th or 12th and he never told me that. I really appreciate the way I am always treated.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle.

LF
Lee F.
Wilson, NC
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Sub par service
I didn't have the best experience on my 10/17/2018 8am appointment. First, the service I booked online did not match the service the dealership said I was going to have.... which is extremely discouraging as a customer. When questioned- the attendant appeared irritated and appeared bothered about the questioning. I mean I was there for an oil change (11 point check) and alignment.... it's not as if I asked for the moon! Plus, it shows a disconnect for customers utilizing the available technology available to schedule service- yet the dealership appears to have issues (may be due to technology) in recognizing the service requested.
At the end of the service, when another attendant informed me my car was ready (he was very courteous) and walked me checkout and car, I then noticed that my next oil change decal was never replaced, car not vacuumed, etc., (basic items of the oil maintenance)- so that just sealed a sour experience from this dealership with me.
I'm giving three stars- as I'm assuming my oil was indeed changed? Otherwise, this dealership needs to step it up in regard to customer service & attention to detail.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Sorry that your experience was sub par on your last vist.  We try to work the best we can with the online scheduling, however some of the online services actually call for you to spend more money than you may have to.  We like to save our customer money not overcharge them for items they dont need.  Also, if I remember correctly, we did perform an alignment on your vehicle but only charged for the alignment check saving you more money.  Hopefully your next visit will be a more pleasant experience.  Also keep in mind if you are making your appointment on-line you can select individual services rather than the packages.

Dal C.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Personnel and location
Everyone was extremely helpful especially Randy Townsend. Waiting area is clean and adequately supplied
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

We look forward to your next visit, hopefully jus tfor an oil change...

Stanton M.
Nashville, NC
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Team is Great
You buy a car once, but have it serviced several times a year for 5-10 years. This is what keeps us coming back to Medlin. Their Service team and Randy are great. Of course it helps that we only need oil and tires on Hyundai vehicles. Nothing ever goes wrong !!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Great to see both of you, we look forward to your net visit.

TE
Thomas E.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Stranded, but saved
Well in Oct 11th at 2:30pm my Elantra let me down, after 4500 miles it decided not to start. I was transacting some business got in the vehicle and nothing, it would not start. I called Hyundai Roadside Assistance, vehicle had to be towed to Medlin Hyundai (where the vehicle was purchased).

4:15pm Service writer was very friendly and advised they would check it out, I thought it would be next day, however they jumped right on it and after about 40 min thet determined it was a starter issue and would have to order one (from a week to 30 days to get starter on site). My sales representative had already started the process to get me a loaner/rental vehicle.

4:55pm service writer came back and advised they found the issue, a detached wire connector at the starter, service Tech made the needed adjustment and the vehicle was operational.

As of 10/17/18 the vehicle has performed flawlessly, great job by Medlin Hyundai satff.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words, glad we were able to get you taken care of quickly

Chavon H.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The service is fast and friendly but they left my oil cap off and oil splashed everywhere
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for letting us know about this, I can only appologize for the error.  Please call me here at the dealership to discuss this.

Dennis M.
Henderson, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
This was the quickest oil change ever at any dealership. My only concern is that I called your service deptaround 10am and still have not heard from them. My card ncern is as I check the oil the dipstick is showing higher than I think it should be. Was there too much oil put in or is this normal. It measures about a half inch above full. Thank you
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Sorry that it took me longer than you anticipated to get back with you.  I will see you soon to check that level for you.

BR
Bethany R.
Snow Hill, NC
Quick NC Inspection
I took my car for the annual NC Inspection. I arrived about 15 minutes early for my appointment. The inspection was done quickly, and my entire time spent waiting was less than 30 minutes. They had very quick turnaround, especially for a Saturday morning.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle

PC
Patricia C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai sonata
The guys in the service department are so understanding and friendly. Staff is great, polite and respectful
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We look forward to your next visit

FG
Frederick G.
Littleton, NC
10/13/2018 Category: Service
This is the best dealer service facility I have ever used.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to your next visit.

Christina S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Glad we were able o make you service visit pleasant.

GJ
George J.
Nashville, NC
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service department
The friendliness of the service department
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We look forward to your next visit, hopefully we can make it a Five Star experience for you next time.

YC
Yvonne C.
Whitakers, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous and helpful
Very satisfied with service received.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We look forward to your next visit

Katina B.
Scotland Neck, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
UPDGRADING CARS AND SERVICING MY NEW CAR
MEDLIN HYUNDAI HAS ALWAYS ACCOMODATED ME WITH THE BEST INTEREST RATES WHEN I UPGRADE MY CARS. TROY BLACK AND RANDY TOWNSEND HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT THE BEST. THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDE NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. JOHNNY IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS VERY FRIENDLY ALSO. HE IS ALWAYS THERE TO PROVIDE A COURTESY RIDE TO MY JOB WHEN I HAVE AN OIL CHANGE . JOHNNY TAKES PRIDE IN HIS WORK! JOHNNY PUTS THE NEW FACTORY SHINE BACK INTO A DULL CAR. I TRULY THANK MEDLIN HYUNDAI AND ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEED YOU.
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

ALways a pleasure to assit you with your vehicle.

Steve S.
Littleton, NC
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was on-time with appointment and without a long wait. Will definitely be back. Cudos !
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for allowing uxs to service your vehicle

Mary M.
Greenville, NC
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast
Did not offer free car wash
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for visiting.  Since you purchased the car from us we would be glad to do a courtesy wash for you, but you have to request it.  Unfortunately we don't have enough personnel to wash every car.  See you next time.

Melissa D.
Wilson, NC
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service and Friendly People!
Hands down one of the best places to visit. I arrived in an area for service which is under a shelter; I stepped onto a carpeted rug upon exiting my vehicle; I was greeted with friendly smiles and qualified staff; and the service to my vehicle happened within 30 minutes. Medlin Hyundai is worth the drive every time!
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

It is always a pleasure to assit you with your vehicle

NF

RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Toby S.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous.
Very please with my service at Medlin every time
RANDY E T., Internet Manager from Medlin Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Always a pleasure to assist you.