Meridian Fleet Service LLC

BA
Bill / Mary A.
Dodge Dakota
11/22/2017
Your needs and wishes comes first
Paul and crew provide excellent service and they care

IK
Irvin / Jeanette K.
11/13/2017
Customer Service
Thank you for your good customer service. Ya'll are always helpful and make things right for us. The people of your organization are the best...helpful, kind and sincere. Thank you!! Irvin & Jean Kinser

Mary H.
GMC Jimmy
11/09/2017
Replaced my waterpump
Got my truck in and out the same day. I love these guys and would recommend them to anyone needing auto repairs. Good work done quickly.

MF
Mark/ Kathy F.
Cadillac CTS
11/03/2017
Honest and friendly.
Paul is great to work with and the service is fast.

GF
Gayle F.
10/31/2017
Saved me money
Car dealership told me I needed a $700.00 repair. I got a second opinion from Paul at Meridian Fleet, no repair needed. Thank you Paul for saving me money, and giving your customers honest service!

Dee / Beth H.
10/20/2017
Great people, good price, precise work.

DA
Debbie A.
Maize, KS
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/13/2017
Will ALWAYS trust my cars to Meridian Fleet!
I have been a client of Paul at Meridian Fleet for several years!! Although I live about 30 minutes away, I'll continue to trust my cars in their hands every single time! They are friendly, honest, candid, and devoted to what they do! Great Plave!

RD
Ron / Shirley D.
10/01/2017
Reliable and trustworthy
I know I'll get honest and prompt attention whenever my vehicle has problems.

CK
Clint / Lindsey K.
Valley Center, KS
08/31/2017
Coolant leak
Great service! Dropped off our van and had it back the same day!
Paul C. from Meridian Fleet Service LLC responded on 09/12/2017

Thanks, Clint & Lindsay!  We enjoy having you as our customers!

Tim M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/26/2017
Above and Beyond
My car was there for an alternator replacement. Not only did they complete that as promised they attached a headlight that nneded attached at no charge. They noticed it was not installed correctly and completed that repair. I will definitely recommend Meridian Fleet to my friends.
Paul C. from Meridian Fleet Service LLC responded on 09/12/2017

Great!  Thank you for the recommendation!

LD
Leo D.
Sedgwick, KS
Saturn SC 3dr
08/25/2017
2001 Saturn repairs
Good service, good experience.

Thank you, Leo!

FT
Francis/ Casandra T.
Toyota Tundra
08/21/2017
Dependable friendly
I'm pleased
Paul C. from Meridian Fleet Service LLC responded on 09/12/2017

So glad we could take care of your Tundra!

Tim M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/26/2017
Very Knowledgeable Shop
Paul and his staff have always been able to diagnosis the issue I described to them in none mechanic terms. They fix the issue and it was ready for pick up on the time schedule they estimated. I will definitely use Meridian Fleet Service again.

VG
Valarie / Erminio G.
Goessel, KS
07/26/2017
Friendly, caring staff! Fixes vehicles the right way!
Will not take my vehicles any where else! Thank you to Paul and all of his staff!!

Michael C.
07/20/2017
God is in this garage
Amazingly professional and competent staff! I would recommend Meridian Fleet to my Mother and Pastor.

DF
Donald H F.
Wichita, KS
Acura TL
07/08/2017
The consistency of service
The work is always done as agreed to and done on time

IK
Irvin / Jeanette K.
06/16/2017
Care & treatment... :-)
We so appreciate the we are treated and the care given to whatever repair needs to be done. This time, thank goodness, the repair came in under what was estimated and the A/C works beautifully. Paul and staff are great to work with...always polite, even when over tired and over worked! Thank you. Irvin & Jean Kinser

LO
Larry / Renee O.
Lincoln Continental
04/29/2017
Towed vechicle.
Thanks for a job well done again.

Jay/ Robin S.
03/24/2017
robin snyder toyota camery
you are the best !

DO
David / Elisabeth O.
03/17/2017
Meridian Fleet
Always good mechanics and honest with you on repairs.