SG
STEVE G.
04/16/2019
So happy we started bringing our car here this past year
Its so important to find a good and honest service center. We are so happy we found Metric Auto Works. They have been both and worth the 25 minute drive to bring our car there. We highly recommend them. They are also very friendly and professional.

RL
RON L.
04/11/2019
Extra Effort
As usual, Chris and crew went beyond just the oil change. They checked a brake concern and explained what I was hearing and changed a brake light bulb that was burned out (didn't realize this had happened.) That is the kind of service that will keep me coming back.

RP
RALPH P.
Afton, MN
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/09/2019
Routine Maintenance & Check-up
Clean, timely, thorough. I'm very comfortable, confident with the condition of the car.

Lexus GX 460
04/02/2019
wonderful service
very pleased with the customer service and professionalism

03/26/2019
Always great
The Metric team took care of my son's Mazda. Great service and pricing - as always!

MARCY P.
Hudson, WI
Volkswagen Passat
03/15/2019
Metric Auto Works provides honest and efficient service.I wouldn't go anywhere else.

CARL (BUTCH) H.
Somerset, WI
03/04/2019
The owner works very hard to find the right solution, I always feel like I saved money
I love these guys. They make sure that your vehicle is fixed correctly, and you pay a lot less than at the dealer. This is the second time that I have brought my car in for what I thought was going to be a very expensive repair, and Metric has called me with good news, lower cost than I thought, and the car is fixed and fixed right. Only place I will take my cars.

JO
JIM O.
Volkswagen CC
03/03/2019
Quick & Complete
Thanks again for working on my cc so quick it means a lot
And thanks again for the perfect job-Jim

RL
RICARDO L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/01/2019
This shop always offers the best service. Very professional the way the take care of my car.

DN
DOROTHY N.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/23/2019
Great customer service and quality work.

TH
TIM H.
02/05/2019
Outstanding
Diagnosed and resolved a problem with our BMW X5 on one of the coldest days of the last 20 years. THANK YOU AGAIN!

ID
ILIE D.
02/05/2019
Timely and expert delivery
As always the service is prompt and friendly, up to the expectations

01/18/2019
Service was thorough and complete. I was taken care of within my appointment time and enjoyed the free wi-fi while I waited in the quiet lounge.

KEVIN S.
01/16/2019
No surprises
You guys always do a great job on my cars and are straight shooters. There are never any surprises. High quality and integrity and always very knowledgeable.

ME
MARY E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/16/2019
Excellent experience as usual!

CRAIG B.
Acura MDX
12/29/2018
Good service on oil change for 2016 Acura MDX.

DENNIS S.
12/18/2018
Great work
They do great work - - NEVER any problems.

PC
PAUL C.
12/07/2018
I trust them!
They've become my partner in keeping my BMW on the road. We discuss what needs to be done today as well as things that need to be done in the future.

GK
GEORGE K.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
12/04/2018
new tires
Good job and they are always trust worthy.

MA