JIM B.
02/13/2020
Great friendly service.
Love that they dont talk me into services, usually talking me out of things to do to the cars.

CONNOR H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/13/2020
Oil Change and Check uo
Wonderfully done, best service in town!

WT
WILLIE T.
02/06/2020
They Are The Best
When getting your car serviced you want people with a great sense of knowledge and trustworthiness. I’ve been servicing my cars at Metric Auto for years. Every time I see them it’s like seeing a friend you have not seen in a while. They know and understand the complexity of foreign cars and they have great integrity when talking to you about your vehicle. A VERY CLASS organization!!

CRAIG B.
01/30/2020
Great Local Car Service
I recently took my car in for routine service. I was greeted immediately when I arrived and was provided a loaner car. The entire drop-off took less than 5 minutes. My vehicle was ready by noon and the cost was less than a dealer would charge for the same service. We are fortunate to have a local auto shop that is more convenient than going to a dealer across town.

MA
MUHAMMAD A.
Volkswagen Golf
01/17/2020
Never had any problem with staff or bills.
The problem with my car was understood. What needed to be done was explained. After necessary repair the result was as expected, good!

MA
MELINDA A.
Lexus GX 460
01/10/2020
Great
Wonderful and honest! Great customer service!

GN
GARY N.
Audi Q5
12/19/2019
Great, personal service
I've been a customer for probably 15 years, and they've performed impeccable work on my Audi's. My most recent visit they installed a tow hitch and wiring on my Q5. Audi currently doesn't do tow hitches or wiring, and Metric did a better job than your run-of-the-mill hitch installation place. It's good to have a reputable service and repair shop.

Afton, MN
12/18/2019
Routine Maintenance
On time, reliable, easy to work with, confident in the work.

AT
AMY T.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/11/2019
Excellent Service! Excellent Value! Trustworthy!
Chris and Colin are always pleasant and professional. They went above and beyond to confirm the work that my truck required and offered a very cost effective option. My suspension was completed on time and they even found a very inexpensive solution for a completely different issue I was concerned about.

What I thought was going to require a new exhaust, Metric repaired for $59!

They came very highly recommended from an auto-loving friend and I can see why! We will definitely be bringing all of our vehicles to Metric in the future! Thanks, guys!

NS
NORM S.
Porsche Cayman
12/10/2019
Top notch trustable service
Came in with aftermarket coilovers and asked to have them installed. No instructions. Their quoted labor cost was a bit higher than I expected but they assured me if they can do it faster they would charge me less. Not only did they do a good job, they did it for $400 less. Do you trust your mechanic to lower the cost of labor if possible? I do and will continue to bring my car here.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/05/2019
2008 Mini
First time users for our sons Mini
Great work, Great communication, Great prices.
Nothing else to say except you’ve got a customer for life

LL
LARRY L.
12/02/2019
Once Again
Metric once again was able to repair my car and keep me on the road.... Worry Free....
The best way to drive.
If your car is broke, trust it to Chris. He is fair and ethical, plus he stands behind his work.

RF
ROD F.
Stillwater, MN
11/26/2019
Always First Rate
Many thanks to Chris for another great service experience.

GS
GREG S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/13/2019
awesome as always!!
always great service, fair pricing!!

MICHAEL S.
Nissan Maxima
11/07/2019
My entire transactions were and have been pleasant this much.
I keep returning to Metric, for sincerity honesty and listening ears. Including, economic for my purpose. Chris stands out, among all the mechanics i have encountered.