Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Verna F.
Nissan Rogue
12/16/2016
Best of the Best
It will never be my desire to take any vehicle I own anywhere but to Meyer Service. They are the nicest, most honest bunch of folks ever. This last time was scheduled maintenance. But there have been instances in the past where I get in my car and something is amiss. I just drive over to Meyer's and they help me even without an appointment. As a single female, it feels so good to have a place to take my vehicle and feel confident.

Shannon S.
12/12/2016
12/9/16 Service Date
Entire staff was friendly and accommodating. Chris kept me informed every step of the way. I appreciated their honest recommendations for my car repairs. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Maryanne B.
Mercury Sable
12/10/2016
Competent mechanics
Great customer service, loaner car, mechanical problems resolved. Customer is given options for needed or suggested services.

MY
Maryann Y.
Kia Spectra
12/09/2016
awesome
As always, their service and customer service is outstanding. They take such good care of my car and keep me informed as to when something needs to be fixed.

JV
Judy V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/07/2016
Meyer's Service is my security blanket for my vehicle. They are the best, trustworthy, and very dependable.
I only trust Meyer's Service with my Trailblazer. I hope to keep if forever. It is 12 years old and still running like it is brand new. They treat you like family. They really do care about their customers. Thank you for all you guys do and for going the extra mile.

AD
Amanda D.
Mazda Tribute
12/04/2016
Customer Service
Meyer has great customer service. I'm always satisfied with the service and maintenance that I receive.

Dennis W.
Nissan Murano
12/01/2016
Diagnosing a mysterious problem
Great job in diagnosis, trying to find the cause of the problem. The result was that they just didn't go in and do some repair work without first testing the assumptions about the cause of the problem. The problem that I experienced did not show up in all their testing. The result was no repair was needed at this time. The thorough diagnosis is much appreciated.

Donald H.
12/01/2016
Old Friends
Not only do they fix your problem, they also make your visit a pleasure. It's like being with old friends and in my case I'm the only "OLD" one around.

Troy B.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/28/2016
Fast, friendly, thorough service
Oil change, coolant flush, cabin air filter changed, inspection of tire pressure monitoring system, AND general inspection of everything else all for $200 and quick. Best service around!

Jerry H.
11/21/2016
They saved my bacon once again!
So here's what happened: 11:00am - my "check engine" light goes on 12:00 noon - I called Cathy at Meyer's, explained my situation and asked what day they could fit me in AND that I would need a loaner car, too. 1:30 pm THAT SAME DAY - my car is in the shop and I am driving home in a loaner car. Now I ask you, could you ever, ever get that level of attention and customer service at a dealership? If you're reading this and currently taking your car to be serviced anywhere other than Meyer's, please give them a try. I promise that you will never regret it. A great big "thank you", once again, to Cathy, Chris, Rich, and all of the other employees that make this such an exceptional place to do business.

Ryan S.
11/18/2016
Great
Fast, well explained, polite

Linda M.
Toyota Yaris
11/18/2016
Great experience
Clean, fast, frienldly, great coffee!

SF
Stephen F.
11/16/2016
Always the best
Superior - what more needs to be said!

Jamie L.
Chrysler 200
11/14/2016
My Review
The loaner car saves me every time!

RL
Richard L.
11/14/2016
Trusted for good service
Have been taking my cars here for years

BC

Verna F.
Nissan Rogue
11/09/2016
Came Through Again
I started driving to work Monday morning when the words "Need Service Now" appeared on my dashboard. Then I noticed some sort of warning light. I tried to get out my manual and figure it out and then thought to myself, "Hey - I'm on Lemay Ferry Rd. Just drive down to Meyer's." I had no appointment. I just walked in and explained my situation to Chris. He said that the "Service" message was just a reminder that I would need an oil change soon. The light on the dash indicated low tire pressure. There was a huge nail sticking out the side of my tire. I left my car there, they gave me a free loaner, I went to work and they put on new tires and aligned my car. As a single woman, I appreciate so very much that I can just show up there and they will help me. I feel welcome and I feel confident that I am getting trustworthy service on my car.

Bret S.
11/04/2016
Friendly and personable
Meyer's staff is very friendly and personable. They do honest work. Thank you!

BO

DE
Dave E.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/25/2016
I was impressed by having my car gone over from top to bottom and finding the problems that needed to be corrected.
My car now runs like it should but another problem has come up that needs to be corrected. I will call to set something up for this next week. I have given your name to a very good friend of mine and she said she would call to make an appointment to bring her car in for service. Her name is Ruby O'Driscoll.