Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KELLY S.
Mercer Island, WA
03/21/2019 Category: Sales
Haakon was a superstar car salesman
Haakon was the most relaxed, yet knowledgeable car salesman I have ever experienced. I am so glad he introduced me to the VW Gti! He was always there to answer questions, but his style didn’t make us feel overly pressured. I would highly recommend buying a car from Michael’s Auto as it was a pleasant experience!

JAMES F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Volkswagen Beetle
03/20/2019 Category: Service
First Maintenance Visit Goes Smoothly
No issues at all! Took our 2018 VW Beetle in for its first annual service and it went smoothly. I had paid for the VIP included service, but didn't have the booklet with the coupon with me. The service desk employee was kind enough to go talk to Sales to get me another book. They then took care of the maintenance for no charge. I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours. Good work, friendly staff, overall good experience.

DJ
DESORAE J.
Renton, WA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Y’all the shit
I love coming here you guys are nothing but Respectful friendly and soooo helpful especially Ricky A. Thank you guys !!!!

Renton, WA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff were very courteous and were very good about letting me know all the services and giving me a ride to and from work.

SHAWN M.
Volkswagen Golf
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was good, and the car Loaner during service is critical.
Service was ok, but the shop labor rate was expensive

REBECCA S.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
03/16/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
Overall a good experience. Spencer is good at what he does, he was not pushy seemed to just want to get me the vehicle that I wanted at the price and options that would fit my budget.

Issaquah, WA
03/14/2019 Category: Sales
people is great, very helpful
People are great, they really make the difference, as everything was amaizing, the only detail is that model I wanted was not on stock for a first showing.

Volkswagen Golf
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick Oil Change & Inspection
My routine service was done quickly and efficiently. Jeff (service advisor) was also able to answer my questions re snow tires. Thanks!

03/10/2019 Category: Service
Kind, helpful staff
Jessie at Michaels Volkswagen in Bellevue could not have been nicer. Answered all my questions, was incredibly kind and professional, and overall just made the experience much better (even when I had to spend money on something I wasn’t planning on needing). Overall the staff at Michaels Volkswagen have been and continue to be the best part of my experience.

03/06/2019 Category: Sales
Smoothest transaction ever!
I probably didn’t get THE BEST DEAL but it was my smoothest deal. And I’ve bought MB, Porsche, BMW and VW before.

Christian was patient with me and worked with me over text and email to finally find me a better match at a decent price.

There’s a reason my direct family and myself have bought 6 cars from Chaplin’s / now Michael’s. This transaction was just a great example of why we’ll come back time and time again.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
After getting a flat tire for the first time in my life, they did an excellent and fast repair work! My car was happily back on the road in as little as two hours with no appointment at all! Thank you for such a great service!

03/03/2019 Category: Sales
Christian, Jeff, and Vasco are the golden trio
This whole journey has been my best experience ever, and given the amount of cars I’ve purchased, this is a valid statement. Vasco never once question my ability to purchase and has always been very honest with me. Christian tried his absolute best on finding my original dream car, but ended offering something I would’ve never considered. That car is lovely and growing on me by the day. He and Jeff worked hand in hand to get the best deal for me and offered literally the best with the most value, and never once bragged about discounts, just humble and very ready to help with the extra mile or two without asking. This is my first vw, and won’t be the last.

CLAUDIA B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional and efficient service every time!
I have great confidence in michael's service dept. Following each service I routinely receive a thorough review of my vehicle's condition. They respect my time and treat me with respect.

SA
SANJAY A.
Volkswagen Atlas
Very good service
See above

ZJ
ZOHAN J.
Terrific Team
The team at the Bellevue VW location is great. They addressed all of my concerns about my car and verbally confirmed each one. ( I really appreciated that) They also helped me with a loaner while they were working on my car. Even though they completed the repair order fast, it wasn't rushed! They were very thorough in their diagnosis and repair of my vehicle.

KC
KAR BUN C.
Volkswagen GTI

JEFF D.
Kirkland, WA
02/26/2019 Category: Sales
They were determined to make it right
Had a stellar experience - sales staff were refreshingly honest and laid-back (no pushy slick back sales people here), and were determined to make sure that we had a good experience, both as we purchased the car, and as we owned it afterwards. Would gladly purchase from them again.

ZA
ZOE A.
North Bend, WA
02/23/2019 Category: Sales
FIVE STARS!
Vasco and the rest of the VW Sales & Finance team knocked it out of the park. Smooth, hassle free, and fast. My second VW purchase from Michael’s VW over the past 3 months. They 100% earned my repeat business. Thank you guys!

DAN M.
Seattle, WA
02/23/2019 Category: Sales
Tiguan purchase
Vasco Rubio excelled as our salesman. He handled the purchase in a professional manner. He exceeded our expectations. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we bought and handled the financing very well.

STACY M.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Beetle
02/23/2019 Category: Service
So helpful AND saved me time/hassle
Have only visited this dealer a few times so far, but my service advisor (Jeff) has been incredibly helpful both times. Most recently had to stop by unexpectedly to replace a windshield wiper (we know how important those are in Seattle!) that snapped off from the snowstorm. Not only did he get my wiper fixed right away, but was able to squeeze in my 20,000 mile maintenance - totally saving me another trip back to the dealer which I appreciate SO much! He should be managing some other areas of my life too! :)