Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

GE
GEORGETTA E.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Came in for oil change-he called with recommendations on things noted as needing replaced- then also called when done- all done in a timely manner

BRENDA S.
Newcastle, WA
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Everyone was very nice to me

AR
ALISON R.
Volkswagen Golf
12/16/2018 Category: Sales
Vasco was great to work with. Professional and direct. Great experience.

Bothell, WA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Key replacement
Michaels did a quick and expert replacement of my key battery.

EP
EDWARD P.
North Bend, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Overall positive experience.
Quick turn around. Friendly staff. A bit pricey but well with it given the quality of service.

AG
ADAM G.
Volkswagen Golf R
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Service of my Golf
The team were great to work with and were very courteous and responsive
Russ M. from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 12/13/2018

Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
12/12/2018 Category: Service
VW Annual Service
I have been driving VW's for over 20 years. Micheal's VW perform my 1st Annual Service while I waited in their comfortable waiting area.
Great employees and excellent service,

IN
IRENE N.
Volkswagen Rabbit
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service attention to details
Jeff in the service department was an absolute pleasure to work with. He took the time to answer my questions and was very patient with me. He also made sure to schedule a loaner car for me for some additional repairs I need to have on my car next month.

Medina, WA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Better than i expected based on previous visits to Chaplins VW
Better than i expected based

LG
LUIS G.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Was greeted right off the door
Jeff Rentz greeted us as soon we walk in the door and asked how was our weekend like we are known to him for awhile, when it is our first time to have a service.

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service was completed but took much too long.
The work was completed but took much too long. I was given a loaner vehicle and told it would be a couple of hours to due to the other vehicles being worked on. I came in with a scheduled appointment for an oil, lube, and filter and it took 4+ hours. I would not recommend going here unless you have all day to wait for the work to be completed.

SO
STEPHANIE O.
Federal Way, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Level of service when servicing vehicle
Having been a long time Acura owner, I recently bought a Touareg from this dealer. The buying experience was great but when I took the car in for service I was disappointed that the car was not vacuumed or washed. However, I was handed a car wash voucher for the CHEAPEST wash at Brown Bear. I wouldn't expect that level of service from an ordinary car shop but I would at a dealer especially given their shop prices. I was always given a complimentary wash and vacuum at Acura and foolishly expected it with this dealer. I would still trust them to service my vehicle though.

JOSEPH D.
11/23/2018 Category: Sales
Will was great
Will made finding, testing, and taking home the car I wanted (GTI) a breeze. I would recommend Michael's because of my experience with Will

MINESH S.
Sammamish, WA
Volkswagen Passat
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
The team at Michaels was professional. Everything was taken care of on time.

CK
CHAD K.
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
We had a great shopping experience here. We were able to test drive some vehicles, get all of the info we needed, go home and think on it, and eventually came back to Michels to purchase a new VW. Our salesperson, Will, did an excellent job of informing us and showing us features of the vehicles to find exactly what we wanted, and at no point did I feel pressured into a purchase. Financing and purchase went smoothly and quickly, no waiting around for hours for paperwork.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Waited 2 hours for an oil change
Waited 2 hours for a basic oil change. I had it done several other times and it took an hour. The person the brought my car left the plastic cover on the seat as well as the paper floor mat. It's always been removed at other service appointments. No complaints on the oil change and inspection

KUMARAMUTHU B.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/09/2018 Category: Service
My Services
Ricky helped me lots when I supposed to get warranty services would not be covered since I was beyond 36,000 when I was told by numerous peoples would be covered. The other service man did not want to help and he was wanting me to paid or asked me to called VW services in Maryland and see whether they could covered it. Then Ricky step in and tried to resolved it and he came out with plan since I brought the car with you guys. He understood the problem and he was ready to resolved it.

HM
HANA M.
11/09/2018 Category: Sales
Great Experience
I recently purchased a 2018 Tiguan and the experience as a whole was great! Everything from test driving, to getting numbers on the car was easy and efficient. No one tried to upsell anything about the vehicle or pressure me into getting something I did not want. I greatly appreciated this since my last car buying experience at a different dealership was less than satisfactory.

DT
DAVID T.
Redmond, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
11/07/2018 Category: Sales
Kyle was knowledgeable and professional
great to work with

CHRIS C.
Mercer Island, WA
Volkswagen CC
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff and free loaner cars
Pross: The staff at the service department was nice and professional, and provided a free loaner car.

Cons: Had to wait six week for a routine service appointment and they would not shut off check engine light without charging for a full diagnosis which is several hundreds of dollars.