Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

JENNY H.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/17/2018 Category: Service
everything went fine
Took my TDI wagon in for routine maintenance. Customer service was good, I got my car back when they said I would, everything went well. My only complaint is that they no longer wash the cars they service, although they did vacuum.

KY
KOICHI Y.
Volkswagen Tiguan Limited
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and friendly
I made a appointment and carried in my car and received it after completing periodical maintenance without any inconvenience.

ZM
ZEESHAN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Went for a Oil Top Off, They responded very quickly and service was great.

10/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people working the counter of the service department. They where kind and personable. Service department was fast and got my car in and out.

RK
RICHARD K.
Tacoma, WA
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
10/11/2018 Category: Sales
purchase of a new car
We had excellent service Vasco was amazing and did all that he could to please us and really went above and beyond. Customer service was first and formost!!
We thank you Vasco and crew
The Kellers

DAVID S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael's Volkswagen
The customer service representative was very courteous and prompt. The work they did, as far as I can tell, was excellent. The only concern I have is that you have to wait so long to get an appointment. I have a needed recall that needs attention but they cannot get to it for over 2 months! It took over a month just to get an oil change.

KEITH S.
Seattle, WA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Very good.
Very attentive. They do good work and seem to genuinely care about your vehicle.

Bonney Lake, WA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing Service
I’ve brought my car to Michaels for the past 4 years for service and have loved them until recently. I brought my car in for the 90,000 mile service which only included and oil change and which I was told would take about 90min. I am glad I send my husband and didn’t attempt to do it with my two small kids since it took 3hrs! 3 hrs for a simple oil change and my husband was told it would take 90 min or that it was almost done. This is totally unacceptable since we could have done an oil change ourselves in less than half the time. I am not convinced that I will be coming back since no one was even apologetic. What’s the point in making an appointment if they can’t follow the timeline anyways.
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 10/11/2018

I am so sorry to hear that your service took so long.  We strive for the 60-90 minute mark every time, unfortunately we did not even come close for you.  I have sent you an email personally as well, i am hoping we can win your trust back to keep you as a customer.  Please reach out to me when you are available.

Have a great day

MANUEL G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Overall good experience
The service staff was friendly and direct at the moment I had to schedule an appointment. They accepted to take a look at another issue on my car even though it was not planned.
It took a little bit more than expected to find the root cause of my problem, but they provided a loaner car.
Russ M. from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 10/05/2018

Manuel,

Thank you for the kind review and thoughtful comments we appreciate the feedback very much.

Sincerely,

Redmond, WA
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
I have been brining my Volkswagen to Michael's and the service is consistently amazing. The service people are knowledgeable and always helpful. I will continue to bring my car to Michael's!

Redmond, WA
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great courteous service
Had my 40,000 mile oil change done.

JJ
JUNG J.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/27/2018 Category: Sales
very good deals
Dealers were very professional and straight to the point.

ALEXIS M.
Issaquah, WA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Just OK service
I usually service my car at university VW, but decided to try Michaels since I live on the eastside. It was easy to make an appt for my 10k tune up. I dropped my car off earlier than my scheduled appt and it was ready in about an hour. However, when I got my car back they had left the plastic cover on the seat and the paper floor mat on the floor for me to dispose of. University VW usually vaccums and washes my car anytime I’m there for any type of service. I was surprised that Michaels didn’t provide the same service. I’ll probably bring my car back to university in the future since it’s nice to have a clean car without gargbage left inside.
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 09/27/2018

Alexis,

I am sorry that we missed pulling the seat cover and floor mat in your car when you picked it up.  We use those to protect the car and we should pull them out every time.  We are starting to vacuum cars again next week actually to take better care of our customers.  I would be more than happy to have you stop by sometime where we can hand wash and vacuum your car.  Please let us know if you want to stop by, and please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

RA
Renato A.
Seattle, WA
09/26/2018
Great deal!
When we arrived Nic had already separated the car for us. And everything was great.

We didn't decided right away. And when I called telling I would be back to buy the car, Nic waited for us. Even if it was time for him to leave already!

Sammamish, WA
09/23/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Fast and direct at arriving at purchase price.

JOHN M.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Golf
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and respect were appreciated by myself when working with a time issue.
Good communication and dedication to get the job done----actually finishes early.

Snoqualmie, WA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and fix
Michael's VW of Bellevue quickly and accurately diagnosed a rattle in the passenger-side speaker area of my new GTI, and fixed it without any issues. One of the more painless and satisfying auto repair experiences I have had. It seems the transition into the Michael's family is paying off! If you are at all concerned about the new ownership, don't be, they have been great to me.

CINDY B.

SP
SARAH P.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Everyone was very nice and communicated well with me!