Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

PAULL S.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Awesome Customer Service
Ricky was great from the beginning. He made sure to take care of all my needs. He would always let me know what’s going on with my car. I would definitely recommend working with these guys. They always give the best service.

WC
WENDY C.
Issaquah, WA
Volkswagen Eos
Recall
I was expecting to be able to have a carwash however that doesn't didn't happen. So they told me I could have my car vacuumed but that didn't happen either so that's the only reason it's a four-star not a 5
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for reaching out and for the review, I am sorry that we missed the vacuum you had asked for.  If you would like to stop by I would be more than happy to take care of that for you.  We also hand out complimentary Brown Bear car washes, if you did not receive one, please let me know and I will get one out in the mail to you.

Thank you!

STEPHEN S.
Service with a smile
Good people. Efficiently run.

RACHEL B.
Bellevue, WA
Volkswagen R32
08/05/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE PERFORMED
The Courteous and Friendly Matter in which you are GREETED , and the SERVICE that is performed on your vehicle , IS the BEST , Ive seen in a long time .
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.  I am happy to hear we took good care of you!

Volkswagen Tiguan Limited
08/03/2018 Category: Sales
Easiest Experience Buying a Car
The entire process with Michaels was enjoyable. Will was very helpful and knowledgable on both cars I chose to test drive. He worked with us on getting to a great deal and I walked away incredibly happy with my decision. Even after I drove the car home, I noticed a slight scratch on my new car. The post sales team has been extremely accommodating and willing to buff out the scratch at no cost. Overall, great experience with the Michael's team.

Redmond, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
Best service
Was great experience getting my car serviced Kristin King was very professional, patient, always ahead with right follow up information working with me on getting trailer hitch fixed

Thank you for you feedback and I am glad Kirstin took good care of you!

Please let me know if I can do anything for you, have a great day!

OA
OLIVER A.
Awesome service!!!!
I love coming to your shop.
You guys are always very helpful and provide great customer service.

Thank you so much!  We appreciate the great feedback!

Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Quick Service
My car had a 'check engine' meltdown on a Sunday. I was initially told it might not be able to be looked at until Wednesday. It was towed in Monday morning, and the problem was diagnosed and repaired that same day. There were two outstanding recalls that were also taken care of! It's not easy to be without a car these days...so I appreciated the quick turnaround!

So good to hear we got you taken care of so quickly!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

BG
BRANDON G.
Volkswagen CC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Quality Nice 👍👍👍
Great, friendly staff. My service advisor was top notch. Will definitely bring my car in again.

Thank you for the great feedback! Ricky is a great advisor who really cares about his customers!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

KATE S.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick fix
Just needed a tail light and fuse replaced. Was able to get them done quickly. Thanks!

Perfect!  Glad we could take good care of you.

RAYMUNDO G.
Kent, WA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Service!
I enjoyed the friendly customer service it makes the transaction go really smooth.

Lacey, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
07/28/2018 Category: Sales
Review of Michael's Volkwagen of Bellevue
I recently purchased a new Volkswagen GTI from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue. The staf and dealership salesman was excellen during the purchasing process. They were nice, accomodating and freindly. They aslo make the purchasing of my car easy. The Price offeered for my trade in and the price quoted for the new GTI was exactly what I was quoted. I was extremely satisfied with the staff at the dealership. However, the car I purchased did not fair so well. The cars on their lot especially the Volkswagens near the one I purchased were very dirty and full of pullen and debris. The cars looked like they were never washed or wiped down since thay arrived on the lot. I even communicated this to the sales associate, "cars are dirty." He reassured me that my car would be cleaned and it would look like new. Unfortunately that was not the case. The detailer was unable to get rid of all the blemishes from the paint and they recommended that my car be completely buffed out and that would mean that I would have to visit the dealership again to have this job done. In addition, the cars' change engine oil light came on reminding me that the car needed an oil change in one day and this was a new car with only 21 miles on it. Also, when I arrived home with the car, I noticed a paint chip approximately the size of a nickel located on the passnger side door jam. The paint chip had visible signs of tough up paint applied to it. I was frustrated to say the least as this new car (supposedly) was in the condition of a used car. Unfortunetly, I will not be purchasing anymore cars from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue. The staff were great but not so much the cars.

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with the paint on your new car and that the oil reminder light came on.  Please reach out to us so we can get these issues taken care of for you at your convenience.

Thank you for your feedback, I look forward to helping you with these issues.

Have a great day

PR
PAMELA R.
Maple Valley, WA
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Tre Service
My advisor noticed a rock chip in my windshield when I dropped my car of and asked if I wanted it fixed. I was actually excited to have it done along with new tires and an alignment. I love one stop shopping!

I am glad to hear we could take care of all of your concerns while you were here!  If you need anything for your car please call, if we can't help we will at least know who can!

Thank you, and have a great day!

07/27/2018 Category: Service
lack of customer care, I won't be back to this dealership
I don't know if there has been a change in management or what at this dealership, but there has been drastic changes in the level of service provided. The wait in line to drop off and pick up was excessive, you are now offered a coupon for a car wash in the past the car may not be washed due to regulations but they at least vacuumed the car and washed the windows now you receive nothing. I was quoted one price for the repair on Wednesday night on Thursday morning I was quoted a significantly higher price, nearly 50% increase, when I brought this up I was given a 10% discount of some sort and was told the parts increased as well as the rates.

I appreciate the feedback, I am sorry to hear that we did not take care of you the way we normally do.  Please reach out to me at your convenience, I would love to hear more about your experience and find out what I can do to help you.

Have a great day, I hope to hear from you soon.

GO
GEOFFREY O.
Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible
GO
ALWAYS RIGHT ON W/ WAIT TIME FOR SERVICING, APPRECIATE KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF...

MANUEL G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/27/2018 Category: Sales
Honest and transparent
Honest and transparent. Great place to get a car.

Volkswagen Passat
07/27/2018 Category: Service
service writer took time to understand the problem
Shane helped listened carefully to my description and took the time to review the procedure with his technician to ensure I was billed for only the actual work.
Work done efficiently, on time.
Good experience.

Thank you for the feedback,  Shane's technical knowledge definitely helps, but his caring for his customers is top notch.

Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

AH
ALLINA H.
Oil Change
Oil change service went well. However my car has squeaky breaks. Mentioned to them to look at them, they said they were fine. They still are squeaky and not fixed. Seems odd.

I am sorry to hear that your brakes are still squeaking and that we did not fully take care of you while you were here for your appointment.  Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience so we can set up a time to get these looked at.

JOHN H.
Lynnwood, WA
It was great.
Quick and easy.

Volkswagen Beetle
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent help from the service department
Got me in quickly, was able to drop off car and pick up loaner the night before my appointment (which I really appreciate).
Had 10,000 mile maintenance and fixed a panel that was coming loose - thanks!