Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

North Bend, WA
Volkswagen Golf R
01/16/2020 Category: Sales
Pure class!
They know what they are talking about! Best vehicle I have ever bought. Straight and honest about the vehicle I was buying. My salesman Christian is the man and was very much appreciated!!

AN
AZALIA N.
Kent, WA
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Expected More
Staff was nice but shortly after I left the dealership for an oil change my battery died and upon looking under the hood I realized that screws were missing from my air filter- which is a service they offered me after “inspecting” my car. So not only did they inspect my car and fail to notify me that my battery was near the end of its life but they charged me for a service and didn’t return my car with all the screws it was brought in with.
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/15/2020

Azalia,

I just left you a voice mail but wanted to follow up here as well.  I am sorry to hear that died and that we failed to take let you know there may be an issue and that we did not take care of those screws.  We want to make this right, please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Jennifer Marszalek
Volkswagen Service Manager
425-441-4504
jmarszalek@michaelsautomotivegroup.com

KAREN M.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Survey of recent service to my 2014 Jetta
The waiting room is comfortable. The cookies are delicious. The informed waiting time was conveyed and appreciated,
Since Michael’s has taken over no onsite car washes are provided. It would be great if the carpet and inside were vacuumed as part of the service.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/15/2020

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I will be sure to share with management your suggestion.
We appreciate your loyalty!

DANIEL S.
Sammamish, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick & Friendly Service
Michael's Volkswagen has helped me out with an oil change, swapping to winter tires, and a warranty issue lately and everyone's been very helpful and done a great job working on my GTI. I'll be back for sure!

Daniel,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to help and glad to hear our team was able to get you winter ready. Have fun tearing it up in the snow!

CHINAR B.
Volkswagen Touareg
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Ricky Ancheta - great customer service
It’s been 4 years since we have been using Their services. Ricky has been a consistent link from old to the new management and I am glad the new management has retained him. With his intuitive customer service he is an asset to any service organization. Thank you Ricky. Yes I recommend this place and charges are nearly competitive with other service centers. In fact for a good service we don’t mind paying a slight premium.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/13/2020

Hi Chinar,

Thank you for the wonderful review for Ricky Ancheta. We agree Ricky is a staple here in our Service Department with his own following to prove it. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you for your next service with us.

BC
BRAYDEN C.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Service was on time, they went the extra mile and great all round customer service

Hi Brayden,

Thank you for all the stars and for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We are happy to help!

Issaquah, WA
Volkswagen Atlas
01/10/2020 Category: Sales
VIP service for sure
Very impressed with the team. From Sales and Finance to Parts and Service, great experience overall. Thanks again John Frackenpohl and team!

Thank you for all the stars and for choosing Michael's!

AD
AMY D.
Bothell, WA
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
After a lot of drama with another dealership not properly diagnosing an issue with my car, michaels went above and beyond to make sure they found and fixed the issue! They gave me a loaner while I waited, fixed the issue and worked with my schedule to make it all as easy as possible on me! Will definitely be back!

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for your review. Glad to hear we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road. Thank you for choosing Michael's and enjoy the snow!

AC
ARSEN C.
Sammamish, WA
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly personal
Excellent service! Highly recommended
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback. I will be sure to share with our team. Thank you for choosing Michael's and have a wonderful weekend!

LH
LANCE H.
Renton, WA
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Jetta Recall Service
Very good service event. Welcomed by name. in and out with a loaner car in 8 minutes. Car finished on schedule. Inspection information and recommendations done free.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/09/2020

Hi Lance,

Thank you for all the stars and for choosing Michael's! Happy to hear you had a great service visit and that your recall repair went smoothly. Enjoy your Jetta and we look forwrd to seeing you for your next oil change. Happy New Year!

01/08/2020 Category: Service
Misleading quote by Jessica
I called and spoke with Ricky because I was incredibly frustrated by the fact that when Jessica called me to initially tell me what my car needed she gave me a laundry list of things that weren't really necessary at the time. Things like windshield wipers and a torn undercarriage liner that didn't really need fixing at the time or were even the reason why I brought the car in to begin with but added up to the tune of $4,000 .Because I was out of the country It was very frustrating and stressful to be told that I needed $4,000 worth of work on my car when in reality it only really need about $1,200 worth of work done In order to fix the reason I brought it in initially at the time . Needless to say I called to speak with Ricky because I was frustrated and upset and at this point I still do not know for sure what is vitally important for the health of car moving forward .. I now have two service recommendation sheets from The service department that have completely different information on them that are only 6 months apart from one another So yeah I'm not sure what's really needed or want my possibly just be an upsell on behalf of Michael's Volkswagen service department.... I suppose I'll wait and see what happens with my car and decide where I need to take it next.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us. We really want to get this resolved for you as well as future customers. AS Jessica is no longer with our team, I would really like to discuss this further with you to see how we can help. Please contact me at (425) 441-4517 or kking@michaelsautomotivegroup.com.

TP
THOMAS P.
Mercer Island, WA
Volkswagen Passat
01/05/2020 Category: Service
True Customer Service
I purchased a pre-owned VW from a Mercedes dealership through AutoNation. It developed an issue with a window switch and the original dealership wouldn’t honor the warranty. Michael’s did. From start to finish Michael’s employees were friendly, helpful, and professional. We had a minor question about a charge and it was immediately addressed. The level of customer service I experienced at Michael’s is rare in the industry. Michael’s exceeded my expectations.
Kirstin K., Customer Relations from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I will be sure to share with our service team. We are happy you chose us to help take care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to assisting you with future services.

Snoqualmie, WA
Volkswagen Atlas
01/05/2020 Category: Sales
No pressure, very knowledgeable
A great experience. The was no sales pressure and our sales rep (Will) was very knowledgeable about our car and the competition.

Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share with Will Jefferies and his team. Congrats on your new ride!

Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen e-Golf
01/04/2020 Category: Sales
Very knowledgeable salespeople. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your feedback. It’s great to hear that you’re a fan of Michael's! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs.

Volkswagen CC
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Dishonest service
Twice I take in a working car and they are sending me back with a broken one.
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 01/02/2020

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your car.  Please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can get this taken care of for you right away.

Jennifer Marszalek