Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

Issaquah, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everything was done quickly and completely.

KAREN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Service technician especially Ricky.
Ricky and Jesse (who is no longer there) have always been cordial and anxious to help me.

Volkswagen Golf
A little chaotic
Service went well, but the service center seemed very chaotic and disorganized, possibly overscheduled/overbooked.

YL
YUNHAN L.
Renton, WA
Very good serviced
Very Efficient, and waiting time was short

ER
ERICA R.
Great
Good

Volkswagen Atlas
08/17/2019 Category: Sales
Five star!
Thank you!
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review!

JERROD H.
Port Orchard, WA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer care!
Really easy, took care of me and got done on a realistic time schedule as promised.

Thank you for the 5 star review Jerrod!

Good people, bad advice
The people I worked with were so kind, but I was told my brake pads were down and should be replaced. I was told the pads were worn unevenly and this could be a different, deeper problem. This seemed wrong so I went to a different dealer to have the car inspected and no such problem was found. I’m glad I went somewhere else because I saved $650+. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed the people I met....

Thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear that we missed the mark on the diagnosis.  If there is anything I can do for you now or in the future please let me know.

Have a great day!

LZ
LENNY Z.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Years of service
The team is always friendly and efficient. The advisers and technicians clearly know what they are doing. Our 2003 VW Beetle has been serviced here for 16 years and it runs as good as new.

Thank you for the  great review Lenny!  I am glad to hear we have taken such good care of your Beetle!

Have a great day!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous. Good work.

Thank you for the fantastic review!  We appreciate it!

Volkswagen New Beetle
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Solid experience
Was very concern with the ownership changing hands. My experience with the Toyota side has been not positive. As a result I use Kirkland Toyota. Almost did that with the VW but decided to give that piece of the organization a chance. Was excellent work and communication. Was very pleased to see that the prior company’s dedication to service and the well-being of the customer was still intact.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate it. We are always here for you if you need anything!

JAVIER T.
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly service
This is the second time purchasing a car here and I have to say they go above and beyond to make sure you find the best car for you. Hieu was very friendly and super helpful and was able to help me find my current vehicle.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/08/2019

We are so happy to hear Hieu took great care of you and everyone went above and beyond to provide you with great service! Congratulations on your new car!

AD
ANDREY D.
Newcastle, WA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Great
Super
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review!

RP
RODGER P.
Renton, WA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent personal service and good coffee!
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/05/2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Rodger!

RICARDO M.
Bothell, WA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Quick and friendly
Jeff and Ricky in service always help me out with my GTI, I would 100% recommend Volkswagen of Bellevue.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/02/2019

Thanks for the awesome review and shout out to Ricky and Jeff! We appreciate the recommendation!

YD
YAN D.
Volkswagen Atlas
Great experience
The experience was very good and not pushy at all. I came back to after shopping around, only because of James.

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad to hear James took excellent care of you. Congratulations on your new car!

ROBERT W.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
Incomplete service
On 6/21/19 the car was in for a regular service that included the annual oil change. Five weeks later we had to return to have the DEF fluid added.

When we purchased the car from Michael’s we were told service was minimal, just the annual oil change and DEF fluid. Somebody needs to tell the service department of this procedure so we don’t have to make two trips in the future.
Jennifer M., Volkswagen service manager from Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue responded on 08/08/2019

Robert,

I am sorry to hear about you needing to come in multiple times, I understand how inconvenient that is for you.  It is our policy to always ask if customers would like their DEF fluid to be topped off when they are in for service.  Unfortunately we missed that with you, I will reiterate it to my team.  Thank you for reaching out and letting us know.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Have a great Day

Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Check Oil Level Light
Took me in same day, 20 minutes turn around, addressed my issue with great customer service.

Thanks so much for the 5-star review!

CLAUDIA B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional staff. Great and timely service was provided. I was kept appraised of each phase and was given a realistic estimation of time required to complete the job.

Glad to hear you received great service! Thank you for the 5-star review, Claudia!

AC
ALISON C.
Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen GTI
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Worst Customer Service
I have purchased cars from them in the past and would have continued to do so if it weren't for the service departments horrible customer service. Was initially told the work on my car would only take a few hours - they then had my car for two weeks BEFORE the work was even started. I repeatedly had to call to get updates, they only once initiated the contact and that was after I became very upset with them, and this was to tell me they wouldn't be able to work on my car until the following day since the tech (yes, they repeatedly implied there is only one VW tech), had to finish a car that had been with them for 2 months. Even decided to make the unfortunate choice of talking to them about trading it in since the cost and amount I have spent fixing this car has become ridiculous - I was told the trade in value was significantly less than what it should actually be and that other places have now offered me AND this is the company that sold me my lemon to begin with. Only shining lights of this company are Jessica and Hieu and who knows why they continue to work for this company. I will be selling my car and purchasing something new from another company.

Thank you for your feedback, Alison. It is what helps us inprove. We are continually working to improve communication. Please feel free to reach out to me in the future if I can be of any assistance. I am always available and would be happy to help out with anything you may need.