Michael's Volkswagen of Bellevue

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Pleasant experience, I will come back.

Volkswagen Passat
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Professional Service
Love it here!

STACY M.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great experience at Michaels getting new tire
Thanks to Jeff my Service Advisor for great assistance with my flat tire. Really appreciate you helping, getting the tire quickly and accommodating my schedule (taking up as little of my time as possible). Very thorough. Great customer service. A+

AQ
AMTULLAH Q.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good service. I’m very satisfied.
I am happy with Michael’s service center.
Occasionally when I call they put on hold for a long period of time.
Other than that everything else is fine. Keep up the good work.
The pick up and drop off complementary service is great too.
Thanks Michaels.

Volkswagen EuroVan
Michael's VW (formerly Chaplin's) take great care of our 1999 VW Camper
We purchased our VW Camper new in 1999. We have been religious about getting regular maintenance, and whenever a mechanical problem occurred, it was immediately taken care of by the excellent Service Department.

They are always pleasant, organized, concerned, and as good as their word. We appreciate the care they have given our gem of a camper and VW vehicle.

JULIA R.
Snohomish, WA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Your shuttle driver was fantastic

LARALYN M.
06/09/2018 Category: Sales
Easy experience
The folks at Michael's made it easy to buy--thanks!

MK
MILTON K.
Fall City, WA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/07/2018 Category: Service
customary good service
I appreciate my VW being finished at the time advised when leaving it for service.
I miss the clean-up and wash that used to happen, (Free Brown Bear washes don't work when there are none near where I live.)

Snohomish, WA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service, keep up the good work. Thank you.

06/03/2018 Category: Service
Car Repair, plus complimentary snacks
Great repairs always plus the snacks are great!

AH
ALEXANDRIA H.
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Thorough & efficient
Appreciated desk person noticing brake fluid had been flushed on previous visit, so I didn’t have to incur that expense.

HG
HEINZ G.
Redmond, WA
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
New VW Golf GTI SE
My son and I went to Michael's to meet with Ray Germani to see if we could find a new VW Golf GTI, right color, right model, right price, etc.
Ray did an awesome job in showing us different models, features etc. while the team looked at our trade in and we found very quickly common ground on pricing and overall rates.
Rather quickly, no friction, no issues, just a great experience.
We've purchased many vehicles from Michaels and love both the sales and service experience. Way to go!
Regards
Theo Gees

SF
SHANA F.
Issaquah, WA
Volkswagen GTI
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I always feel welcomed by a nice friendly staff that knows there stuff . I will forever keep coming back. Thank you

DONALD W.
North Bend, WA
06/02/2018 Category: Sales

KELLY B.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen Passat
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Best service advisor
Overall great treatment. Ricky A. Is the beat service advisor around. Helpful and friendly.

BK
BERNARD K.
Roslyn, WA
Volkswagen GTI
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Timely and complete
Ricky did a great job setting up my servive needs, communicating findings and keeping be abreast of work progress. Work seems to be all complete and well done.

Volkswagen Touareg
05/25/2018 Category: Service
The service here is great.

LG
LUIS G.
05/24/2018 Category: Sales
Reception was very welcoming and professional
Had an appointment with Haakon Andor was not able to meet us and we have witnessed how his coworkers try to locate him for us.And Haakon made up his absence and did process the car as promised. Good experience with him and financial person,Mrcktyan. Keep up the good work...

MN
MARK N.
Fall City, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Repairs took over a week and a half with little communication about cost or timing.
Granted I eventually found out that they were waiting for a part needed for recall but there was unclear vacations or time out of the office and repairs took over a week and a half with little communication unless I reached out. Nice loaner car however.

MARY B.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Shane and Jessie were awesome to work with!