Midway Auto & Truck Service

CG
Carolina G.
03/21/2020
Great same day service
Midway provides honest, excellent service. Would recommend to anyone

LK
Laurence K.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Laurence said he is satisfied with what this business did.

AC
Amelia C.
Kia Sorento
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Amelia said the staff provided very good service.

GQ
Guadalupe Q.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Guadalupe said he appreciated the service work this business did.

CG
Carolina G.
02/20/2020
Customer service, always willing to go over and above
Joe , Estella always very helpful. Very trustworthy and honest.

KJ
Kevin J.
Saturn VUE
02/19/2020
I had my car checked for a long trip. As they have worked on my car and checked on my car over the years I trusted that they would do a good job.

Cruz S.
02/13/2020
Service!
I had service performed at Midway and the service is excellent. Courtesy is very good and timely repair was done. The service performed was excellent and I highly recommend Midway to anyone and everyone.

Jim H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he is happy with what they did for him and they did it in a timely manner.

IG
Irma L. G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/31/2020
Honesty
Great people to do business with.

DY
Danise Y.
Chrysler 200
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Danise said everything was fine at the business.

FG
Felix G.
GMC Pickup
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Felix said this business does pretty good work. The employees are really nice people and they do really good work.

Denise C.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Denise said this business is honest, mostly. They kept up with the parts that were needed and were up-front with her about the prices. They didn't add anything without telling her first and the lady was nice and offered her a ride.

SL
πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸŒŸ 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

ED
Eliazar D.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Eliazar said everything was done as said and they were timely.

EF
Efrain F.
01/09/2020
There are expert technicians available capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems that I may be having with my vehicle.
When I called Midway Auto and spoke to Estella Campos, she told me that I could bring my vehicle in right away. My main problem was that I was worried about whether or not my spare tire would adequately and successfully replace one of my four other tires in case of any problems on the road might occur, such as a flat tire. Since I had recently bought four new tires at Discount Tires in Weslaco, Texas, and since these new tires had aluminum rims and were equipped with "locking lug nuts", I was concerned that my spare tire that had the old type of rims might not successfully replace the new type of aluminum rims with "locking lug nuts". When I arrived at Midway Auto, the technician (mechanic) analyzed my situation and assured me that my spare tire would actually "fit" properly. For my own satisfaction the technician agreed to a "test" in which he would actually mount the spare tire to assure that it would successfully work. In addition, the technician checked all of my fluids and upon doing so, he recommended an "oil change", which I indeed agreed to.