Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Lissette B.
Centereach, NY
10/27/2019
Honest review
I had a very bad experience at this place. My car stopped running and they checked it and told me my electric pump broke. They were charging me $800, to me it was too much money and I could not afford it. I called my friend who has a shop to see if he could help me, when my fiend checked it out it was only wrong gas in my tank and I only payed $100. I highly do not recommend this place.

HG
HOLLY G.
Stony Brook, NY
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.