Latest Review about 1 month ago

SR
steve r.
04/08/2021
Dash light problem
Took car in with all dash lights on continuously. They figured out problem, ordered part & had car ready the next afternoon at a reasonable price.

tionna b.
03/01/2021
Great place!!
Mike and his employees have serviced my vehicle for almost two years now. They are awesome!!

Volkswagen CC
02/26/2021
We have been using Mike and Mikes for years and have always been happy with their work.

LW
lee w.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/04/2021
Customer satisfaction
Love that they specialize in VW’s and would recommend people take their vehicles for repair. Mike is easy to deal with and always repaired our VW’s to our satisfaction.

jackie l.
INFINITI QX60
01/19/2021
Great Car Care
I have always had a great experience with Mike & Mike's. They're professional and they make sure your automobile is operating properly.

AR
alanda r.
01/07/2021
Mike n TJ they r the best anytime I call they aleays work me in. It does not matter how long it has been since my last visit, they will always work me in n the prices are not bad
I call anytime n get worked right in Mike is the best, he is always pleasant, he will always make it a point to acknowledge you. TJ is the same Mike has great guys working for him who has great people skills n that says alot about Mike n his team. Love you guys.

Randy M.
Chelsea, AL
01/07/2021
Excellent Service. Friendly staff
Always fast friendly service. They take time to explain what is going on with the car. Very helpful.

WM
william m.
Maylene, AL
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/30/2020
Always quick efficient work.

SF
Steve F.
Nissan Maxima
12/24/2020
Total customer oriented staff. Excellent workmanship
Great

BZ
Bethany Z.
Bessemer, AL
12/15/2020
steer clear
Steer clear of at all possible. Not a good experience. Paid $200 even though couldn’t fix or diagnose problem after a few weeks. We paid though so we could get our car. Go to pick it up and even though drove the car in, was not able to drive it out. Towed to dealership. Fixed in a day for $140. The scary part was Mike and TJ were trying to get it back to their shop so they could have it in their possession again and up charge us even though we had already paid them once. Fortunately we paid dealership who fixed it and got it back before they could. Dealership just shook their heads when they heard what was happening. We felt we shouldn’t have to pay Mike’s towing company since our car was no longer drivable after being in their possession and that also upset them.

mary h.
Pelham, AL
10/12/2020
Great honest work
Mike does a great job and is an honest mechanic.

GW
Graciuos W.
Nissan Titan
09/11/2020
Nissan Titan
I have never dealt with a team I had more faith and trust in. I have a background in auto care but Mike and his team are my go to for real problems. Thanks for the great service.

Joe A.
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they were honest and thorough. He got in and out fast. Gave him a good price

AT
Alex T.
Land Rover LR4
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Alex said they're really nice and honest and straight to the point.