Rex C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Great professional service
I normally took my vehicle to be serviced elsewhere, but ended up bringing my vehicle to Mike Brown as I felt the mechanic was not addressing the vehicle issues and pretty much “put a bandaid” to fix my car. I am very impressed with quality service and professionalism from both Ryan Lamb & Cody Hale at Mike Brown.. My vehicle concerns were promptly and efficiently taken care of.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Service on my Genesis
Overall, service on my Genesis has been very good. They are pretty good about getting keeping the wait time at a minimum. I have had minor problems with the car that they addresses and for most part, I would recommend Hyundai service department in Granbury to my friends.

GW
Gregory W.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/21/2021 Category: Service

NV
Niza V.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Khristian
I like going to mike brown hyundai there very fast in helping you and fixing the car to I’m really happy with there service

2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/09/2021 Category: Service
The people are great
I just can’t find anything negative to say about my experience there.

Manuela L.
04/03/2021
Friendly service
Love how everyone there is welcoming, shows you all your options and helps you find the perfect vehicle. They are honest, kind and loyal, especially my salesperson who helped me find my perfect car, Mark Leet, he shows all these qualities and more.

Larry S.
Stephenville, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
The personnel were accommodating and know what they are doing. Took care of the problem.

Donald D.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Fast oil change and car wash
Fast oil change with appointment. Also the car is washed

John K.
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional People, tools don’t do the work People do!
The best think that I can say about this business is that they are consistent! The Quality of their service has never changed in the 23 years I have been going there. There is on and only one reason for that. They hire quality people and spend the money to upgrade their training. You are not just a mechanic. Every year there are new mechanical and electrical devices that are added or replaced it the various cars. They have to keep up with and continually be trained and retrained to the new technical features. They also have to understand that they have to explain it all to people like me. Finally, the people working there have social skills that are exceptional!

Barry H.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Prompt courteous service
Courteous staff, prompt appointment and service when I arrived

Judy H.
Mineral Wells, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2021 Category: Service
I give a rave review
Always have good experience at Mike Brown dealership.

John K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2021 Category: Service
The people!
The people are, well trained, look for other things that may need attention, and easy to deal with. They have always made sure that I am satisfied with the work done, and if there is anything else that they could do better! A truly outstanding work force at all levels of this dealership.

Thurman S.
Walnut Springs, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2021 Category: Service
SIMONE M., Service Manager from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER AND APOLOGIZED.  WE ARE TRAINING NEW SERVICE ADVISORS.  I APPREICATE THE CUSTOMER FOR LETTING US KNOW.  WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. I SPOKE TO MR. SINGLETARY, SHE SAID THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD GOOD SERVICE, THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THEY HAD A SERVICE ISSUE IN OUR DEPARTMENT, I AM THANKFUL FOR THE TIME SHE TOOK TO TALK TO ME, AND UNDERSTOOD OUR GROWING PAINS AS WE BUILD OUR TEAM

Roy H.

TV
Thomas V.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
easy in and out
check in was smooth and work started immediately