Randy R.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Sante Fe
Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Very informative and Cameron was great
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank You for your recent visit to our dealership! We strive for excellent customer service and excellent quality of work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Misty B.
Gordon, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Not happy with the aftermath of receiving an oil change
Had an oil change on Tuesday. I have never had any issues, problems, or concerns with my 2017 Tucson. On Thursday my check oil light came on going down the interstate and not even 3minutes later as I’m existing to check my oil my car breaks down. I am 6 and half months pregnant and never imagined my car breaking down especially when I’ve had no issue before. Turns out my oil filter was not installed properly from what we have been told.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Mrs. Boston,
 Im very sorry about your experience here with us. I can assure you that this issue will never happen again. We thank you for being a Hyundai customer and we look forward to servicing any of your vehicles in the future. For any questions or concerns that still may be a issue please feel free to contact me anytime.

AG
Arthur G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Courteous well educated employees
Will buy my next car at this dealer. My wife and I both drive Hyundais
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our dealership! We Strive for excellent customer service and excellent quality of work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Catherine S.
Fort Worth, TX
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly People
Good location, people are friendly and helpful.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

GW
George W.
Best service in Texas
I have never had a problem. The staff works to fix the problem
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

David D.
Superb oil change experience
I was greeted promptly by a friendly and helpful service person. I visited with Mike Stephens while waiting and the service man let me know when my car was ready. It was a totally enjoyable and satisfying oil change experience.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Stephenville, TX
Quick, professional!
No nonsense, just good, quick service!
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Jerry W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service experience
Service was good on Santeria. Took my Ram in and service was not nearly as good at that dealership.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Poor customer service
Poor customer service
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Mr. Reynolds,

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today. As per our conversation on 7/9/18, we have noted in the computer the free oil change we discussed. We are looking forward to another opportunity to help you with your service needs. Please let me know when your in our service department. I would love to meet you in person.

Thank you again!

Walnut Springs, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport
Their service is excellent. Very friendly and efficient.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to our dealership! We strive for excellent customer service and excellent quality of work. We look forward to seeing you again!

Fort Worth, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
I would recommend this place for certain reasons.
I think Hyundai should have a place at the dealership to get things painted, but I also think the parts should come painted.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

James D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Professionally-run dealership
This dealership treated me efficiently and professionally. They explained that there may be a wait, but, it didn't materialize....always under promise and over-deliver.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

LG
Landry G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service the best
I've always got good service from Mike Brown Hyundai I will always take my car there and recommended to friends
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice waiting area for customers.
Was not happy with the way I was treated. I feel service personnel should be more customer friendly!
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

LK
Leslie K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Convenient and easy to make appointment.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/26/2018 Category: Service
On time service
Service was performed on time as promised.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018