Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Lynn W.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Location and Facility very clean
Too much turnover in service dept. my complaint is with Hyundai Have waited 3 weeks for a map/gp chip.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for your business as well as taking your time to complete our survey.

IH
Igor H.
Mineral Wells, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly people in every dept. Knowledge of all the products.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey. We appreciate you as very loyal customer and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle.

LC
Lupe C.
Fort Worth, TX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Amazing service!
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you by keeping your vehicle well amintained. Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Much improved over the last visit.
Prompt efficient service
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our service team to help you keep your vehicle in good maintained condition. I also thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We appreciate you as our customer.

Carla W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Follow up of previous services.
Follow up of services was very prompt and satisfactory. Very pleased with quick review of services and granddaughter very pleased with service she received and how quickly they got her in and out. She was very pleased with customer service. She called as soon as she left. They took the time to help her retrieve a card that had fallen in a hard place for her to retrieve. Thanks again for following up.

04/15/2019 Category: Service
Previous review
Answered in other pages

maybe
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I visited with customer and apologized for inconvience we caused by her having to return to get filter. I appreciate all input because we use it to make our team stronger. She will return sometime this week and we will get her handled. Thanks again for taking your time to complete our survey.

Tolar, TX
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff
Great service. Friendly staff
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our service team to perform work on your Sanata. We would also like to thank you for takingyour time to complete our survey.

PM
Philip M.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate how you always check to makeg to make sure everything went as planned.
They want to please and go out of their way to be helpful.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you for chosing our service team to maintain the service needs on your Santa Fe. Thank you also for taking your time to complete our survey.

ZB
Zachary B.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is willing to help you with your needs
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for allowing our service team to help you keep your Elantra in good mechanical shape. Thank you for taking your time to answer our survey.

Charles W.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Entire staff, top to bottom, makes you feel glad that you came. Here
Professional, top-notch service as always.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for allowing our service team to take care of the mechanical needs on your vehicle. Thank you for taking tie to complete our survey.

Jack K.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jack
Very good service
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey. We are pleased you chose our team to take care of your vehicle.

04/09/2019 Category: Service
Andy and Ken took care of my vehicle in a timely and professional manner. They are knowledgeable and courteous, I recommend their service to anyone.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you very much for allowing our team to service and help you maintain your vehicle. We also thank you for taking your time to complete our survey

Doug B.
Houston, TX
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The whole service staff.
The engine blew up on my 2017 Tuscan with 21,000 miles. My daughter was driving it back to college when it happened so it was towed to Mike Brown Hyundai on a Monday. The warranty office in California was difficult to deal with and we had to wait two weeks before they approved the replacement engine which was clearly a defect. The dealership and staff were very knowledgeable and easy to work with compared to Hyundai's corporate office. Once the approval was granted it was less than a week and I was driving out with a new engine. I have four Hyundais that were all bought at different dealers and this is the best Hyundai dealership that I have dealt with.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. Thank you for allowing our service team to take care of your vehice needs.

CL
Cheryl L.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
A pleasant experience
Great customer service, professional and friendly. Thanks to the shuttle service. An overall great experience.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for allowing our service team service your vehicle. WE look forward to helping you with all your future service needs. Thank you as well for taking your time to complete our survey.

KW
Karrie W.
Cleburne, TX
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service & waiting area
Upon my first visit, which was an unplanned visit, I noticed that they had a good waiting area. Making my appointment to come back, ans knowing it would be a lengthy visit, I brought my work w/me. It proved to be confortable to work while I waited. Service was good and kept me informed.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey. We appreciate you as our customer and our team looks forward to helping you keep your vehicle in good runniong and well maintained shape.

04/06/2019 Category: Service
Good group
We had last minute problems with our car because of a recall. The dealership were quick to get us a rental car as we were heading on a trip the next day. Good service!
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey ,we really appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Stephen B.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service - Very Satisfied
I had a very positive experience during my most recent service. My 2012 Genesis which I bought new in Granbury has just under 100,000 miles. When I dropped the car off, I pointed out a front-end creaking noise when turning into our driveway or going over speed bumps or any irregular surface when the chassis flexes. I mentioned to Service Representative Andy Zelenek that Hyundai records should show two other instances where I reported the same symptoms. Andy pointed out that Hyundai could very well take care of the matter since I had twice reported the problem, even though I was beyond the warranty period. He thought the problem was either the front strut mounts or the entire front strut assembly. Andy then went to work and found three RO's where I had reported the creaking noise: 20584 on 11/12/14 with mileage 40200; 21863 on 3/9/15 with mileage 48,812; and 23378 on 7/3/15 with mileage 54,006 - all within the warranty period. As an interim measure Andy's mechanic was able to lubricate the strut mounts which I paid for. Since then we have seen an improvement but have recently noticed more of the same symptoms. Andy said the service manager (Ken) would need to get the approval of the regional manager but that Mike Brown Hyundai would do everything possible to make something happen. It has been three weeks and I am waiting for a decision. I told Andy I would let him know if the lubrication made a difference and will let this update serve that purpose.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey, we really appreciate your business. You will be hearing from us early next week with answer to squeak.

Justina A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Saved the Best for Last
Mike Brown gave me the most credit for my trade than the other two dealerships I went to. Bob in sales was stellar and I didn't have to interact with an arrogant sales manager like I did at a competing dealership [walked away from that one]. Even though I was seeking a used vehicle, Mike Brown put me in my very first brand new car!!
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for allowing our team to service your vehicle and also thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We look forward to helping with al your service needs.

Don H.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Average Car experience
In todays society customers are expected to be wowed and Mike Brown Hyundai doesn't do that for service. Nothing wrong- just bland. No reason for me to go back. No wi-fi or comfortable lounge to wait for car. I left because I was bored. Nobody introduced themselves or asked how I was doing....Found it interesting that one door/window had envelopes taped to it with car numbers and information. There wasn't anything to excite me about looking at another Hyundai or coming back for service. To be fair, my wife purchased a lexus at Sewell in Fort Worth - Would be worth you and your team experiencing customer experience there.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking your time to fill out our servey. We appreciate
your business and input to how we can be a better service department.

SA
Sherry A.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking your time to complete our survey. We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in good maintained shape.

Matt M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Came in for an ECU update for a recall. They got me in fast and hot everything done quickly. Staff was very friendly.
KEN S. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

thank you very much for taking your time to complete our survey. We are very pleased that you chose our service team to service your vehicle.