GH
Gavin H.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
My Review
The only place I will buy a car from. On my 3rd one now. Excellent service and great people working there.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank You for your recent visit to our dealership! We strive for excellent customer service and excellent quality of work. We look forward to seeing you again!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Needed an oil change. Quick and offered other services. Pleasnt and helpful.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for your recent visit to our dealership!

Martha R.
Burleson, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable folks
Always have excellent service from Mike Brown Hyundai
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for your recent visit to our dealership!

LP
Linda P.
Joshua, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and knows what they are doing
I like the service and knowledge everyone has
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

KO
Kay O.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
good
friendly on time
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Horrible
Lack of communication and follow through
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Your review is under review
Thanks,

NV
Niza V.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Khristian
There very nice they do a very great customer service
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

DN
Dorothy N.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The staff at Mike Brown Hyundai always make you feel at home and always do their best to make sure your experience buying and maintaining your vehicle is professional and to your satisfaction. Thank you
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
assistance was punctual and work was completed in a timely manner.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

KT
Karen T.
Brownwood, TX
10/23/2018 Category: Service
This is the best dealership ANYWHERE!
Mile Brown Hyundai has the best people! They are so helpful and friendly. I will always use them.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ease of scheduling
The staff are personable and easy to work with. They know their products and how they compare to others.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Betty M.
Gustine, TX
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Very quick and very polite as very as friendly.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Marcia H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
2nd routine service
No one there to meet me as I drove in. No clear visible instructions. What to do once inside the garage area. No water or coffee at waiting area. No update on status of service being performed. No paper floor mat no clear plastic over seat. No vacuum or car wash.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Marcia,
 I'm very sorry about your experience here with us. Our technicians are instructed to put floor mats and seat covers out of the vehicle before bringing it back up to the service drive. As for the car wash, we do not wash vehicles when it is raining outside unless requested by the customer at time of write up. I would be more than happy to provide you with a free wash and vacuum at your convience. If you would like to call me I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Thanks,

LG
Landry G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I always get good service when I come to Mike Brown Hyundai I always bring my car there nowhere Else
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Judith K.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
This is the best place to take care of my Hyundai.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Jeff M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The service team was very nice
Overall good review. Clean and friendly place. They seemed a bit understaffed yet performed the service in a reasonably timely manner. The sales team, however, seemed to be lacking any motivation. Though I was getting a new car serviced, I'm in the market to buy another Ioniq. After walking around the showroom, the lot, then back in the showroom I was not greeted by anyone. After about 45 min, my car was ready and I was off. Opportunity lost.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

KK
Kenneth K.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership ever
I actually look forward to getting my car service at Mike Brown Hyundai. Everyone is awesome. Thank you Larry Dixon and Judd. And than you Mike Stephens for being the best of the best salesman. Mike you are a dear friend.
JUDD M. from Mike Brown Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018