Overall Rating 4.2258026/5Overall Rating 4.2258026/5Overall Rating 4.2258026/5Overall Rating 4.2258026/5rating 4.2258026
Overall Rating 2.06452/5Overall Rating 2.06452/5rating 2.06452rating 2.06452rating 2.06452

Gibsonia, PA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!
Went in for recall service, even though we didn't my our car there. They could not have been more friendly and helpful.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review.

Springdale, PA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional and friendly staff.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

ES
Elizabeth S.
Saxonburg, PA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Gave me good service even though I didn’t have an appointment

Mars, PA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Willing to work with you. FRIENDLY!!!
Tried calling the Wexford location for Inspection and 3 of there staff called off. Could not get an appt til Sat. 5 days after inspection was due. Mike Kelly Hyundai fit me right in.

So glad we could help.

PJ
Paul J.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Quick service!
Lift my car, they shuttled me home. Came to shuttle me back to pick my car up in about an hour and a half!
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the review.

New Castle, PA
Great Service !
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
the people
both the sales and service people are very understanding about you and your car. they help me the best they could to make the right choice for my car.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your great review.

FS
Frank S.
Pittsburgh, PA
emissions issues
poor communications between sales and service.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Frank,

Our service Manager will be reaching out to for your concern.

Mike Kelly Hyundai

ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Jay F.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
A great history
I've continued the tradition of purchasing venicles at Kelly automotive by our family. This tradition has been going on for almost 50 years with total satisfaction including the servicing of these vehicles. My family has purchased approximately 20 vehicles over this time period.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

12/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and takes good care of customer
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.

Tracy M.
Saxonburg, PA
Dealership &Service
Everybody in sales are friendly and responsive. The service department is also very good. I am very disappointed with our Tucson. The duel clutch transmission is a poor design flaw.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.

HG
Howard G.
New Castle, PA
Friendly, prompt service
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

Ron G.
Cheswick, PA
Satisfied customer
Work was done thoroughly and timely. Even caught a misalignment that would have worn the tires prematurely.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating.

AD
Amy D.
Cranberry Township, PA
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Very convenient
The pick up and drop off service makes getting normal service done much less painful.

AT
Adam T.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!!
Lisa took care of me and kept me updated every step of the way. Even took care of my airbag light since there was a recall on it without me having to ask! When all was said and done my ride was safe and inspected!! I will highly recommend Mike Kelly Chevrolet! Keep up the good work and thank you for your service! Faithful customer for years to come!
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

GM
Geraldine M.
Renfrew, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2018 Category: Service
They treat me respectully, take excellent care of my car, I don't feel like I am over charged - have been buy cars from Kelly for years and always get servie done there
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

EG
Eugene G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased from the time I took the vehicle in for service until I left the dealership. Lisa is pleasant and professional, made sure the scheduled time was met, Eric kept me informed of the progress of the repair and I was well satisfied with the experience.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

JZ
Joseph Z.
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Lisa service

11/18/2018 Category: Service
7 hours 45 min for oil change with a scheduled appointment
We had an appointment at 8 AM for an oil change and tire rotation. We called to check the status and left a message. Our call was never returned. We called again to find out that the car didn't go to there shop until after 2. We never received a courtesy call or anything. They took walk-ins ahead of our scheduled appointment and never told us to expect to pick the car up later.
ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

ERIC S P. from Mike Kelly Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Our Service Manager will be reaching out to you about your concern.