HP
Very good mechanic!!

NS
Nolan S.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Nolan said the employees were very professional. They provided courteous service.

09/06/2018
Great place with good prices!!!
They did an awesome job on my car repair. After my repair I got a false code saying the catalytic converter was going bad. He saved me hundreds more by mentioning a way to clean my catalytic converter. Also would clear my check engine light during the process of cleaning my catalytic converter. After adding the additive that he gave me to my car and running the car for the whole tank. The check engine light went out. Great service and great advice to save me hundred on an unneeded repair.

Jhovani T.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Jhovani said the staff provided good service and did everything he asked them to do.

Acura RSX
09/01/2018
Friendly and willing to take "blame" for mistakes.
My car needed to be towed because it would not start. Guy called me later in the day to let me know exactly what was going on and how much it would cost. The next day my car was finished. I picked it up, and went to eat dinner down the street. After eating, my car would not start again. Even though it was after 6:00 pm, Guy was still in the office. He assured me that he would get my car from the restaurant the next morning. The next afternoon, my car was again fixed. There was no charge for the tow from the restaurant and no charge for fixing the problem. A wire had come loose on the repair. I would expect no charge to re-connect the wire on the repair from the day before, but was happily surprised that there was no charge to tow the car back to the shop. I have always been pleased with the friendliness and detailed helpfulness of Guy and his crew.

ME
Mercy E.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Mercy said the employees were nice. They provided good service. They service price was fair.

TJ
TANYA J.
Atlanta, GA
08/24/2018
Mike and mechanic
Excellent and friendly service! Always go out way and beyond

Bruce M.
Ford Expedition
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business does good work on his older vehicle. He has spent a lot of money keeping the vehicle running.

LISA B.
Volvo S60
08/17/2018
Execellent Service
I came in with a pretty significant brake/safety issue last minute and without an appointment, they worked me in, were quick to get back to me with information, gave me a loaner to get back to work, and had me done before a scheduled class! Very happy with the service and the charges for the work was fair. I will be back to use them again if/when the situation arises. Thanks Guy! (and other gentlemen also!)

Lisa

Andre B.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the mechanic did the work in a very timely manner and everyone was very honest.

TW
Tom W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did a good job.

TN
Trent N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Trent said the staff was courteous, professional, and provided a good overall experience. The offered him a ride, and he will be coming back.

TK
Toni K.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Toni said this business provided good service. The staff members were good people to work with.

PH
PATRICIA H.
08/09/2018
Car problems
I stopped by & he got right to finding out the problem, he gave me an estimate. The part was ordered, my car was fixed & ready to go in less than an hour.

CT
Curtesha T.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Curtesha said the business' service was great. She appreciated everything he did for her.

Jim C.
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the staff explained to him what needed to be done to his vehicle clearly and precisely. The estimate given to him turned out to be right on, and his vehicle was ready right when they told him it would be.

Kevin B.
Kennesaw, GA
Honda Civic Si
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff at this business were very personable. They let him know what repairs were needed. The service was fast and accommodating.

BC
BRENDA C.
07/26/2018
Quality of service and customer service.
I was pleasantly surprised when someone came to my vehicle the minute I parked to ask how they could assist me. The gentleman walked me to the building, opened the door, and directed me to the right person. Most important was the quality of service and explanations I was given. Very impressed.

PC
Patrick C.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business was nice and they gave him a rental to drive to work and they also care about their customers.

Stefvone W.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Stefvone said that the place is really good, she is a first time customer and she was amazed. The staff was very nice, and she said this is a facility that she can always come back to with her vehicle.