MIKE M.
07/10/2018
Mechanic of choice for all our vehicles
This is for the Roswell location. Guy at MTM has worked on all our cars goig back more thsn 5 years (cadillac, honda and nissan). Gives good up front estimate of all the work required for the repair (no bait and switch estimates). Uses quality parts snd stands behind their work. Repair cost is reasonable and less than the OEM dealership. Will continue to use and recommend for any vehicle past warrranty mileage.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 07/10/2018

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that you are happy with our work. We love our loyal customers!

KW
KAREN W.
Lexus GX 470
07/07/2018
Bad customer service experience
Called mom prior to bringing in vehicle to ensure if I brought in my car, they could tell me why certain codes were lit on the dash. Told the mechanic, I knew what a couple codes were bc auto zone ran a check and provided me with details... and these were nothing serious effecting driving. the mechanic said he would run a diagnostic and yes then he could let me know what if anything, had to be fixed for driveability— yes he could tell me why the dash codes were on....
I was then Called and told they did a diagnostic and the mechanic could not tell what the codes were indicating unless I fixed the auto zone identified codes- which I previously told them Prior to bringing in the car, that I prefer not to repair minor things bc I’m selling or donating car in a few weeks.

Bottom line, The mechanic tells me nothing that I did not already know from autozone but asks me to pay a $100 diagnostic charge.

I asked if it was possible to pay a portion of this fee, since no additional info was given to me that I did not already have from auto zone. Guy, at front desk/mechanic who says he is the manager, gets mad at my question. I ask if it’s possibly to speak to the owner. The mechanic yells at me: “forget it, don’t pay anything.... I’m not going to argue .... : “get out and don’t come back! More then a bit rude and misplaced anger. Perhaps just a bad day for this guy, but if I was the owner I would not want an employee treating customers like that. Situation never would have transpired if the guy would have said initially,: no, we can’t read codes unless you get the car fixed— so take it to Lexus... for this experience I do not recommend mike the mechanic. I can not comment on their ability to actually do repays bc they did not fix anything.

As far as owner, “mike”— I called and left a message for him. He did not return call...
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 07/10/2018

Hi Karen,

It is our policy for every vehicle diagnosed to be charged a diagnostic fee of $100. This policy is posted at the front desk, and was verified with you when you dropped your vehicle off overnight and accepted the use of our loaner car. The technician ran the diagnostic on your vehicle. The technician then tested the components in the system, found out what was actually wrong with your vehicle, and gave a quote on the cost to repair. We sympathize with your aversion to being asked to pay to verify something that you were already told; however there is no other way to verify the codes that the machine tells us unless the technician actually spends time looking at and diagnosing the vehicle. Guy compensated your diagnostic fee in order to alleviate the argument over the charge.

Mike the Mechanic, Customer Relations Representative

Mattie B.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Mattie said the business does a good job and she trusts the staff.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 07/05/2018

Hi Mattie,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We love to hear that our customers trust us! We look forward to seeing you again.

FM
Fredrick M.
Marietta, GA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Fredrick said the staff offered good advice on the service of his vehicle.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 07/03/2018

Fredrick,Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!Guy Lockhart.General ManagerMike The Mechanic - Rosewell, Inc.770-992-2223

JOHN D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/23/2018
Great service and prices. Clean facility
My friend suggested this place. I was with the same garage for 26 years then I moved out of the neighborhood. I thought my PT Cruiser needed an expensive oil pump but received a call stating the repair was well under what I guesstimated.
I will use MTM again.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 06/25/2018

John ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand how important it is to receive honest, quality work for your vehicle. We value customer loyalty and appreciate your business.
Thank you for the five star rating! We look forward to seeing you again!

General Manager
Mike The Mechanic - Roswell,, Inc.
(770) 992-2223

TP
Tomicki P.
Chrysler Sebring
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Tomicki said the business provided good service.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 06/25/2018

Tomicki,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value our customers and their reviews. Thank you for the five star rating! We look forward to seeing you again.

LD
LOUISE D.
06/09/2018
Professional Service
I was hesitant at first taking my car here to be serviced, but I'd decided to do so anyway. I had a semi major repair service, it took less than a day and my A/C is great. My car needs another repair so I will return and I recommend to Family and Friends.

Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We value and appreciate our customer loyalty. We know how important it is to receive great service in a timely manner. Thank you for the five star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Guy Lockhart.
General Manager
Mike The Mechanic - Rosewell, Inc.

WJ
Wazer J.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Wazer said the facility provided good service at a reasonable price.

Wazer,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand how important it is to get great service at a reasonable price. Thank you for the five star rating! We look forward to seeing you again.

Guy Lockhart.
General Manager
Mike The Mechanic - Rosewell, Inc.

GK
Gabriel K.
Marietta, GA
Cadillac DeVille
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said that the staff did exactly what he asked them to do, were very pleasant and worked with him. He feels that the overall value he received was excellent.

Gabriel,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We understand how important it is to get the service requested, and at a good price with excellent service. Thank you for the five stars! We look forward to seeing you again.

Janet G.
Mercury Mariner
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Janet said they are fair, honest, and the business does good work. She has used them for a while.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 05/14/2018

Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate and value our loyal customers. Thank you for the five star review! We look forward to seeing you again!

(770) 992-2223

IG
Ingrid G.
Duluth, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Ingrid said the service was good. The business provides dependable service.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 05/04/2018

Ingrid,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value and appreciate our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars!!! We look forward to seeing you again!

Nissan Xterra
04/29/2018
Quality work at a fair price
The most important thing to remember when visiting Mike the Mechanic in Roswell is that the main person there is not named Mike. His name is Guy. He is a "straight shooter" who does a great job diagnosing what needs to be fixed. Gus does quality work at a fair price.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 05/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We understand how important it is to have quality work at a good price. Thank you for the five stars! We look forward to seeing you again!

(678) 992-2223

ANNE` B.
Jeep Liberty
04/26/2018
Great, prompt, friendly service
Thank you for the prompt service with our vehicle. The problem was identified and fixed within a day, and a part even had to be ordered. Thank you again!

Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We understand how important it is to get your vehicle back on the road, and running properly. Thank you for the five stars! We look forward to seeing you again!

(678) 922-2223

• (678) 992-2223

Judith G.
Georgia
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Judith said the location was convenient while she was stranded. She said that Guy is fantastic as well as the rest of the staff and she wishes she could go there all of the time.

Judith,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We understand how stressful car problems can be. We are happy to be able to help you during this hard time and hope we would love to be able to help you again in the future. Thank you for the five stars! We look forward to seeing you again!

JAMES G.
04/24/2018
BMW Tail Light repair
Guy has a great personality and really knows his business. Customer Service is always very friendly and Machanics are top shelf

James,

Thank you for taking the time to post to a review. We apprecate and value our customers. And thank you for the five star rating! We look forward to seeing you again!

VZ
Vittoria Z.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Vittoria said the staff has always been very honest and straight up with her.

Vittoria,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We understand how important honesty means for our customers. And thank you for rating us five stars! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Richard G.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he had a good time, he's been there often and he trusts them.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 04/23/2018

Richard,

Thank You for taking the time to share your experience. We value the relationships we have with our customers and their vehicles. Thank you for your loyalty and business. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Manager
(770)992-2223

CP
CAROLYN P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/18/2018
EVERY service for circa 15 years has been excellent!
I recently had an odd circumstance happen in conjunction with the Valvoline next door. After the same amount of time being a customer there, they let me down SEVERELY. Mike the Mechanic, as usual, went above and beyond for the best customer service I could ever expect. Guy is responsive, thorough and as helpful as possible with his customers and that is something to be valued and appreciated. EVERYONE should go to Mike the Mechanic if they want fair, honest and trustworthy service and support.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 04/19/2018

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We strive to provide the best service possible; our business is built on simple principles; honesty, respect and integrity.  We believe in treating our customers like they are part of our family.  We are so very glad you are pleased with your service ; thank you for your loyalty.

James R.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
James said he won't take his vehicle to anybody else.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 04/18/2018

Dear James,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience!  We appreciate and value your loyalty; we look forward to continuing the relationship we have with you and your vehicle.

Bill S.
Norcross, GA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he is very happy with the work they have done, the prices are reasonable, and he said he will be coming back.
Margie B., HR from Mike The Mechanic Roswell responded on 04/13/2018

Dear Bill,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience!  We are so glad you are pleased with your service.  Building the relationship between you and your vehicle is extremely important to us.  Looking forward to serving you again!