Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Will S.
12/29/2016
Fast and Accurate
They did good with the repair and did it in a timely manner. Pricing is a bit high at $107.50 per hour and $100 diagnostic but they did get me in and back on the road as quick as possible. I needed a crankshaft position sensor for my 05 Optima and they ordered the part and got it repaired just a smidgen over the estimated time but I was told is was to make sure it was done right the first time and here it is a couple weeks later and no problems so it was. Give these guys a shot if you want it done right and in a timely manner. Maybe try somewhere else if you are on a tight budget and want more of a budget mechanic.

ND
NICK AND BETH D.
01/25/2016
Great Place
I went to Mike's because I had a coupon and it was close. We have been taking our cars there for a couple of years now. They always get our cars in super fast. We always get coupons and they give recommendations but are not super pushy about getting things done. They are always smiling and friendly when we come in. Great service.

CT
Claudia T.
Hyundai Entourage
01/25/2016 Category: Service
Claudia said the business always has good service there. On the last visit the heater was out and it was cold inside the business. Her vehicle had an oil change and a light bulb replaced.

Mark P.
Buick Regal
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Monica. She said the business was nice to work with, but it took them two times to get everything fixed.

PR
PATRICK R.
10/19/2011
So far, so good. Mike's seemed to have handled the problem well.