LINDA B.
Dodge Ram Van
06/15/2021
Conversion van
I have an older conversion van bought new. However it has been my baby since the showroom floor. It is big and difficult to work on. Since it is a conversion it has a schematic different from assembly line.
It seems to take a long time to get to diagnosis but when it finally happens I am satisfied with the work. Very friendly and accommodating company! The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is because of the time it took to diagnosis the vehicle!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 06/15/2021

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW LINDA DURING THE PANDEMIC MIKE'S AUTOMOTIVE HAS HAD A INCREASE IN WORK AS WELL AS OTHER SHOPS IN THE AREA,WE ARE WORKING HARD TO GET EVERYONE BACK IN THERE VEHICLE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE THANKS FOR PATIENCE AND AGAIN APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY

MATT B.
06/03/2021
AC repair
Appreciate their quality work. Was happy they got my ac working. Was more expensive than I was hoping for but they were up front and honest about the price far before they began working on it so overall I was extremely pleased with everything about my visit there. Will be using them again next time something goes wrong.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 06/04/2021

THANKS MATT FOR THE BUSINESS

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/29/2021
Mike, Bill, and staff are friendly, nice, and easy to talk to.
Mike, Bill and the whole staff are nice and pleasant to talk to and seem knowledgeable. They actually got my truck out in less time than they originally thought. They are very friendly and I plan to take my truck back when/if the need arises.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 06/01/2021

appreciate the business thanks veronica

RORY B.
Ford Expedition
05/07/2021
Fast and Professional
Fast, professional, friendly. Handles all our car repair issues.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 05/08/2021

thanks rory for the business and the review

05/04/2021
Best ever
Outstanding

LC
LINDA C.
04/23/2021
They are the best in to
They always take the time to explain everything and they do great job !
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/25/2021

THANKS LINDA FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY TO MIKE'S AUTOMOTIVE

TIM M.
Hackett, AR
Jeep CJ7
04/14/2021
Honesty
Made sure the job was done right
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/15/2021

thanks tim for the business

DT
DENISE T.
Rudy, AR
04/13/2021
Ford truck
Mike’s Automotive fix my truck, I’m very pleased with the results! We will be back!!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/13/2021

thank you denise for the review and the business

Toyota Avalon
04/05/2021
Disappointed
My car was kept for over a month. I went over the repair bill when I picked my car up and I was charged twice for one part. My estimate was no where what I had to pay for my services.

KR
KATHY R.
04/03/2021
Friendly service
Nice guys, had a wheel sensor go out in my Jeep, Fair price to repair and it was done in a timely manner. I’ll go back, if needed.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/04/2021

thanks kathy for the business and the review

DA
DENNIS A.
Barling, AR
Dodge Durango
03/29/2021
Neighbor
VERY slow work I just spent over $4000 to fix my car Had to bring it back and it was on the third day before they even looked at it. You would think after someone spent $4000 you would give them better help or service There is NO service at this shop. NEVER going back. Yes I’m still having problems what they tried to fix

PB
PAUL B.
03/27/2021
Thanks
Honest and fair
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/28/2021

thanks paul for being a loyal customer,.appreciate the business

SG
SHENNA G.
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2021
Best service ever
I would recommend mike's to anyone who needs quality work done at a fair price. Mike seems to be a very cut and dry individual. He let me know what needed to be fixed and even layed it out in a way that stated in what priority the repairs needed to be made in case I could not afford to do them all at once. He did quick and excellent work. I cant see myself ever going anywhere else.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2021

APPRECIATE THE REVIEW SHENNA HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY OF YOUR CAR CARE NEEDS

LF
LANEY F.
Greenwood, AR
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/23/2021
Great Service in a timely manner!
They were quick to get my vehicle taken care of and did a great job. The customer service was good and they kept me informed of everything going on before they started working on it. I had to go out of town and they made sure to have it done before I had to leave. I will definitely be back if I have any other automotive needs!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/24/2021

thank you laney appreciate the business

AC
ANDREA C.
Sallisaw, OK
03/20/2021
They are so friendly
They got my car in that day and got me fixed up and on my way.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/21/2021