DT
DENISE T.
Rudy, AR
04/13/2021
Ford truck
Mike’s Automotive fix my truck, I’m very pleased with the results! We will be back!!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/13/2021

thank you denise for the review and the business

KR
KATHY R.
04/03/2021
Friendly service
Nice guys, had a wheel sensor go out in my Jeep, Fair price to repair and it was done in a timely manner. I’ll go back, if needed.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 04/04/2021

thanks kathy for the business and the review

DA
DENNIS A.
Barling, AR
Dodge Durango
03/29/2021
Neighbor
VERY slow work I just spent over $4000 to fix my car Had to bring it back and it was on the third day before they even looked at it. You would think after someone spent $4000 you would give them better help or service There is NO service at this shop. NEVER going back. Yes I’m still having problems what they tried to fix

PB
PAUL B.
03/27/2021
Thanks
Honest and fair
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/28/2021

thanks paul for being a loyal customer,.appreciate the business

SG
SHENNA G.
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2021
Best service ever
I would recommend mike's to anyone who needs quality work done at a fair price. Mike seems to be a very cut and dry individual. He let me know what needed to be fixed and even layed it out in a way that stated in what priority the repairs needed to be made in case I could not afford to do them all at once. He did quick and excellent work. I cant see myself ever going anywhere else.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/25/2021

APPRECIATE THE REVIEW SHENNA HOPE WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY OF YOUR CAR CARE NEEDS

LF
LANEY F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/23/2021
Great Service in a timely manner!
They were quick to get my vehicle taken care of and did a great job. The customer service was good and they kept me informed of everything going on before they started working on it. I had to go out of town and they made sure to have it done before I had to leave. I will definitely be back if I have any other automotive needs!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/24/2021

thank you laney appreciate the business

AC
ANDREA C.
Sallisaw, OK
03/20/2021
They are so friendly
They got my car in that day and got me fixed up and on my way.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/21/2021

BUFORD M.
03/18/2021
Honest people great service.
I’ve had Mike as my mechanic for at least twenty years now. They are honest and friendly. Their prices are fair and their work is top notch. They can work on any vehicle type. There’s no better place to take your vehicle.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/19/2021

THANKS BUFORD APPRECIATE YOUR LOYALTY AND BUSINESS

BOBBYE B.
Fayetteville, AR
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2021
First timer
I was quite impressed with the shop. They were quick, knowledgeable, honest and pleasant! I would go again and would definitely recommend the shop to friends!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/19/2021

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW AND FOR COMING ALL THE WAY FROM NWA,APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS

SARAH S.
Lewistown, MT
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
03/16/2021
Fantastic customer service, great work, fair price.
The guys at Mike’s Auto are great! I’m a travel nurse and was in Ft. Smith when a front wheel bearing went bad. At all points, they were friendly, fair, and professional....even gave me a ride to and from my lodging while the car was being worked on! Would definitely recommend and use again!
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/17/2021

THANKS SARAH AND THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ALL OF US SAFE WITH THIS PANDEMIC,BE SAFE IN YOUR TRAVELS

PS
PAUL S.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/10/2021
Fantastic service at a fair price!
Have used Mikes a few times now since moving here a few months ago...always seek out a reputable mechanic shop. The service is great from when you drop the vehicle off to when you pick it up, and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend to anyone looking for quality work to be done.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 03/11/2021

THANKS PAUL FOR THE BUSINESS APPRECIATE THE REVIEW

RA
Red A.
03/04/2021
Be warned, unsafe workmanship.
If you don't mind your wheels flying off, your brakes not working, or your steering wheel falling into your lap , go to Mike's automotive. They almost got me killed in a 4 car head on, Y city hills. Be warned.

RA
Red A.
03/04/2021
Be warned, unsafe workmanship.

RORY B.
Ford Expedition
02/25/2021
Great mechanics, great work and fast!
Mike's is a great automotive repair shop. Fast, thorough, professional and reasonable. I would trust Mike and Bill with all my auto repair needs.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 02/25/2021

THANKS RORY APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS

David R.
Arkansas
Chevrolet Pickup
02/23/2021 Category: Service
David said he has never had a problem with them.
Mike P. from Mike's Automotive Inc responded on 02/25/2021