Lisle, NY
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My service advisor James very personable and helpful.

Duane H.
01/19/2020 Category: Service
knowledge and friendliness
knowledge and friendliness

ND
Nino D.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Going above and beyond
Called at the last minute before my daughter had to go back to school, they were booked solid through end of January. They not only got the car in the next day but finished early as well. Worked out great! Thank you

BT
Brian T.
Greene, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Good
They didn’t the job fine.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Johnson City, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
No complaints
Very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable employees. Surprisingly good experience.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the great review score and kind words.

GW
George W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Work is always done correctly and on time.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the great review score and comments, George.

PZ
Peter Z.
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Normal service with a request to check out a belt issues
Miller Hyundai serviced my car per the schedule. The looked a squealing belt issue and corrected it. The charge was fair.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

JE
John E.
Smyrna, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
I can drop the car in the morning and take their shuttle to work. I can also pay over the phone and pick it up after hours at my leisure.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Binghamton, NY
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Ask Questions
Ask questions
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the review. I would like to talk to you in further detail about your last visit and what we can do to make this right. I have tried calling you a couple times, and hope to hear back. Please call me if you get this 607-352-1531.
Ralph Tanzini
Hyundai Service Manager

Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

I can be reached 7:30 to 5:30.

PM
Paul M.
01/12/2020 Category: Service
I was treated professionally and respectfully.
The service team was very courteous and treated me professionally and respectfully.

01/11/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Always satisfied with the service I receive from Miller and have recommend to friends when looking for a new or used vehicle .
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the good review. Please let us know what we can do to earn a perfect score next visit.

Binghamton, NY
01/11/2020 Category: Service
The service staff is helpful and easy to communicate with.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the great review score and kind words.

MA
Mohammed Ameen A.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service department
It is always great to work with James Hand in service department. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and professional and everyone in service department is very kind.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the great review score and comments. Jim is always willing to go the extra mile for people. We are glad to hear that Your experience here is a great one.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Vestal, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Service with Integrity
I have been a customer with Miller Hyundai ( Santa Fe) in Vestal, NY for 9.75 years. I have never
had a bad experience. My Santa Fe has been a very dependable vehicle over 9.75 years.
Milller has maintained the vehicle over all that time, advising me when something needs service or attention. They know how to service the vehicle and do it in a cost efficient manner.
Example: I needed my first set of rear brakes on the vehicle in 9+ years, 72K miles. Fantastic life!
Miller noticed my emergency brake shoes needed replacing for safety. The indicated it would be less labor because they were already replacing my rear brake pad and rotors. I appreciate their advice and guidance. Their Service Advisors, Nate, Richard, and the Mgr. Ralph Tanzini are so customer oriented they make me feel like I am their only Customer. I have every trust and confidence in Millers Service .
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

As always, thank you for the great review score and kind words. It is always a pleasure working with you Joe. We will always do everything we can for you.
The Miller Auto Team

Mary G.
Johnson City, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Drive in service
Drive in service convenient, courteous staff. Waiting room comfortable.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020