Overall Rating 3.9122842/5Overall Rating 3.9122842/5Overall Rating 3.9122842/5rating 3.9122842rating 3.9122842
Overall Rating 2.2982412/5Overall Rating 2.2982412/5rating 2.2982412rating 2.2982412rating 2.2982412

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness, great service!
Nathan Hillary, my Service Advisor, always goes out of his way to give me the best service possible. He knows I'm a senior citizen and can be frustrated with problems with my car and he never loses his cheerfulness and good humor. He has seen me at my best and at my worst and still puts up with me.

If the mechanics need to keep my car overnight, they always provide me with a loaner so I am not without transportation.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review. Nathan is a great person to work with, he is one of our top employees.

Maine, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service Visit
My Elantra service was performed with competence and with a minimum of wait time. You can't ask for any more than that.

Thomas S.
Greene, NY
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great experience and service.
The people are friendly and helpful. Great service! Thank you.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

07/19/2019 Category: Service
Would Recommend
I would recommend Miller Hyundai.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

FC
Francis C.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff very accommodating and everything went as scheduled with the repairs.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Barbara H.
Montgomery, NY
07/18/2019 Category: Service
I was extremely pleased with Millers service. They took my car in right away. We were from out of town . They kept me well informed concerning the progress of my car. If I didn’t live so far away they would certainly be my dealer. Great job!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are always happy to help people from out of town.

BC
Bryant C.
Corning, NY
Great communication
The team did great making sure I had what I needed. They made all the arrangementd for a rental car and provided an accurate timeline.

The only negative thing I would say is that my car never really started the same; after the replacement.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the great review score. If you are having any issues  do not hesitate to ask questions or stop in.

HS
Helen S.
Johnson City, NY
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Your All So Nice and Friendly and You always do A Good Job At All Times And Do it right
Helen S

TH
Tara H.
Chenango Forks, NY
07/17/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience at a bad time. The engine blew in my daughters car and Jim from the service center made sure we had a car to drive and was very helpful.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the great review, Jim is one of our top employees. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience.

TW
Ted W.
No Fort Myers, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Focus on The Customer
Much time was spent focusing on customer needs and details concerning repair of our automobile.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the great review score.

Jeffrey M.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Janice C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Had to come in a bit late for my appointment. The worked hard to accommodate me. Much appreciated.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Janice.

EM
Earl M.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I really enjoy the staff. Nice waiting room with coffee, drinks, snacks.
I really enjoy the staff. Nice waiting room with coffee, drinks, snacks. Very clean. I received a free car wash.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Earl.

Fast and friendly
They took me right in and service was fast!
They answered my questions and free car wash was excellent too
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review.

TE
Tom E.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change. It was easy to set up an appointment and I was shuttled back and forth to work, which was great. I was very pleased by the service.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Tom.

GJ
Georgia J.
Hudsonville, MI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time
Always get quality service at a fair price
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

As always thank you for the excellent review score and comments Georgia.

LF
Lori F.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Dependable
No matter my concern the staff at Miller Hyundai has been great to me for several years. I would think of purchasing of having my vehicle serviced anywhere else.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent comments and review score Lori.

Fair Haven, VT
07/08/2019 Category: Service
rescue service
we were 230 miles from home, had a problem. Ralph, the service manager was considerate and very helpful, even though we were not regular customers. He helped us repair our Sonata quickly and allowed us to get home.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments.

PG
Patricia G.
Harpursville, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Tucson
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Patricia.

Margaret B.
Bainbridge, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get your car serviced.
Miller Hyundai is a great place to get your car serviced. Clean, Friendly, Efficient and caring. Checking out your vehicle for your safety.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Margaret.