Overall Rating 3.675003/5Overall Rating 3.675003/5Overall Rating 3.675003/5rating 3.675003rating 3.675003
Overall Rating 2.1463432/5Overall Rating 2.1463432/5rating 2.1463432rating 2.1463432rating 2.1463432

Michael S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Although it most likely can't be helped, the parking could use some work. Not sure how you could do that.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the review. We appologize for the parking inconvenience.

Castle Creek, NY
2014 Hyundai Veloster
recent visit for NYS inspection
knowledgeable, and helpful. service advisor saw an issue not related to inspection that was covered under warranty and ordered part. will send Emil to schedule appointment to have installed.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review score. We always try to make sure that your vehicle is in top running shape espeacially with winter weather conditions starting.

Joel L.
Port Crane, NY
SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE ON TIME
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comments Joel.

Morgan H.
Greene, NY
Tire repair
I had a slow leak in one of my tires. Miller got me in the same day and had it fixed within 20 minutes and I was on my way. Great service!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your vehicle needs. We take pride in making your service experience convenient. Thank you for the great review score and comments.

Mary B.
Conklin, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very dependable
Have been buying cars and having them serviced at Miller for years. Always the same friendly and dependable service. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the loyalty Mary, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Also thank you for the great review score and comments!
Hyundai Service manager

Mark M.
Endicott, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
2 year inspection
Quick service and thorough. Competitively priced
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great review score. We take pride in offering convenience and competitive pricing.

Donna R.
Waverly, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks you for the great review score and comments!

Wyalusing, PA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great an efficient people.
We purchased a used Sonata from a private individual. When we tried to install Blu-Care, we were advised there were recalls that had not been taken care of. We called the dealer and they took care of them to our satisfaction.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. We take alot of pride in our reputation and it's people like you who remind us why we do this.

Michael G.
Floral Park, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Communication and Friendly service
My motor recently seized and I had to wait 3 weeks to get replacement on my 2011 Sonata. The communication and overall experience was great. Every question I had was answered and I am very happy with the service dept.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for being able to see passed the parts delay, we appreciate that type of understanding. It was our pleasure to get your engine replaced and get your son back on the road.
Hyundai Service Manger

Owego, NY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Wait time was a little less than estimated and I was updated about my vehicle during the wait as well which was appreciated.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

11/05/2018 Category: Service
EXPEDIENT
No long time wait for an appointment. Thank you.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank for being a great customer, we appreciate the great review score and comments.

Therese M.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Caring mechanics and overall excellent customer service!

FJ
Fatima J.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
I'm never disappointed.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments!

Kirkwood, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Average
The waiting room was moved to they Hyundai side and it’s not much more than a trailer in appearance. The other side was nicer...lobby needs an upgrade.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your review, I would like to further discuss your last visit. I tried calling you and i left a message. My number at the dealership is 607-352-1539
Thanks

Ralph M.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous service
I was told that the tires did not need rotating this time; I appreciate the economy and feel the service team had my best interests in mind.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We take pride in honesty and in keeping your best interest in mind. Thank you for the great review score and comments!

Vestal, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
blank
blank
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for the input about your visit at the dealership. We had a meeting regarding your situation and we are all on the same page when it comes to adjusting seats. We also made a note in your file to not adjust your seat. I tried calling you and i left a message but still havent heard back. if you can call me so we can further discuss this that would be great.
Hyundai Service Manger

LC
Lori C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and friendly!
I have been a Miller customer for years and will continue to be. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the loyalty, we are always here to help.

Kathleen S.
Johnson City, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ms
They were able to schedule according to my schedule

Susan M.
Lisle, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
We are always pleased with the service we receive!

JE
John E.
Endicott, NY
10/29/2018 Category: Service
lube and oil
great
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the great review score!