Overall Rating 3.6818182/5Overall Rating 3.6818182/5Overall Rating 3.6818182/5rating 3.6818182rating 3.6818182
Overall Rating 2.1818227/5Overall Rating 2.1818227/5rating 2.1818227rating 2.1818227rating 2.1818227

Craig M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Craig Mabee
Service was outstanding. Dropped the car off . The service team kept in contact with me to update me on the progress of my vehicle . Called me when it was ready for pick up. When I arrived to pick up my car everything was documented and ready to go. In and out in 5 minutes. They also shuttled me to work and came back and picked me up to bring me back to the dealership to pick up my car . Very impressed with the service I received .

Maureen S.
Very friendly. Especially the curtesy shuttle driver Gene
Although I am still waiting for a call that the part is in overall I am happy with the service

Johnson City, NY
good job
quickness, friendly ,good service.

SK
Stephen K.
Endicott, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
efficient service
Very efficient and easy to work with.

Johnson City, NY
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment.
Service was done satisfactory and finished in a timely matter. Service advisors were courtious, efficient and friendly. Job well done.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

SG
Saptarshi G.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Thorough analysis of the problems were presented. The explanations were rushed and I had to push for details of the problems and the repairs. Financing was secured efficiently. I was kept updated on the progress of the service although due to delayed parts the service took a long time. Shuttle service to and from the dealership was a big help. Service staff were professional and helpful.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for using us to service your vehicle. We ae sorry to hear that the proccess felt rushed, we take pride in great customer service and we appologize that you did not get that. Please feel free to contact me at 607-352-1539 if you would like to talk about this more.
Ralph Tanzini
Hyundai Service Manager

Moshe S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
You forgot to talk to people
I don’t know I’m so disappointed from you
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Please call the dealership 607-352-1539 i have tried calling you but your phone number isnt working
Ralph Tanzini

Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We would like to help you resolve your issue. I am not able to get through to your cell number. Please call 607-352 -1539

Owego, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome Service Team
Friendly and knowledge staff. Check engine light was quickly analyzed and my Santa Fe returned to service. Thanks Miller Hyundai
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
facility is clean , not much room when busy, you are all sitting a little too close for comfort for me.
nice staff, too crowded for the customer
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review.

David C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service great people
Always get great service from Miller.

Always fixed right the first time and they keep my car in great shape.

Highly recommend them!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments. It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

Unadilla, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Gas and brake line replacement
They should check these things before u buy the car and explain things a little better. Car is only six years old didn't figure I would be replacing the motor and gas and brake line after 6 - 1 yr from purchase. Then they don't put any kind of sealer on bottom of car to prevent any rust after u pay $1100 for repairs. I won't buy another car here.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your vehicle. We have done everything we could to help you with the repairs. Hopefully you will have better luck in the future and no more issues with vehicle. Thanks for the review.

John M.
Apalachin, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Went very smoothly!!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comment.

Norwich, NY
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service staff and tech's
Had an alignment done goes straight as an arrow down the road and couldn't be happier to have my car back like new very impressed
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments.

Endicott, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
They got me in same day for my oil change.
They got me in for the oil change and I didn't have to wait too long. Plus they had mailed a 10 dollar coupon.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for for the great review score and comments, we appreciate your loyalty.

WC
Walter C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The service
Walter cebula
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great review score.

EP
Esther P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The service department personnel are terrific.
When my car is "sick" my mood gets grumpy. The fellows in the service department are always so nice that it's impossible to be angry with them. And they always find out what's wrong and get it fixed asap for me. If it looks like it will take awhile, they always offer to drive me wherever I need to be (even though I clear my schedule so I can wait, or get my husband to drive me on our joint errands.)
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so much for this great review score and comments. We are always here to help and make servicing your vehicle as painless as possible.
Thanks again

Jodie F.
Mc Donough, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail is always there
Miller Hyundai service has never let me down...they have always gone above and beyond. I know that when I bring my car in, they will treat me with respect, and only do the work that's necessary. It's good to have a trusted place to bring my car for service. Thank you, one and all!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments Jodie. We appreciate your loyalty and the fact that you trust us to service your vehicle.

Marcia C.
Endwell, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
30,000 mile service for my car
Very pleasant service men and explained it all so I could understand. Did not have to wait too long either.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments. We are always happy to give you every detail when it comes to your vehicle needs.

Friendly and courteous staff
Always friendly when I come in for service.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

Kelcie S.
Good service, bad car
The service at Miller Hyundai is very good. I've taken my car there with many issues and they are always helpful and get it fixed quickly for me. I would recommend going there for service, but I would never recommend purchasing a Hyundai in the first place after the experience I've had with this one.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the compliments about our service. We are very sorry to hear that you do not enjoy your current Hyundai, hopefully things will get better for you.