Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Cindy M.
Vestal, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Thanks for the great service!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Greene, NY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great and Quick Service
Always great service at Miller Hyundai. Got my car in for recall and transmission fluid change quickly and was finished quickly as well.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Debora H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I called Miller because my car was loud and I knew something was wrong unfortunately due to COVID I was not able to get my car in for a week and a half in the mean time the muffler pipe broke and was even louder this happened on a Friday. I called Miller on Monday asking if I could bring my car in and leave it until my appointment on Wednesday they put me in a rental and called me the same day to let me know they had to order parts and I would be in the rental for a couple days. I am very impressed that Miller did not just try to fix the part that was broke but actually put new parts on. Fantastic overall experience. I have been loyal to this dealership for many years with this being my fifth new car purchase from Miller they never disappoint and I will continue to make them the number one dealership that I purchase from.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments. It is our priority to make sure your vehicle gets the best service. Thank you for choosing us from sales to service.

Shamel J W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Rating
I would likely recommend this place of business to a friend, co-worker or family member.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Conklin, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly
Nice place to take your your car.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for the good review score. Please let us know what we can do to earn a perfect score next visit.

John F.
Endicott, NY
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent SERVICE, car being well maintained.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments John.

Chenango Forks, NY
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
Their service to pick your vehicle up from you and bring it back is awesome. The gentlemen that drive for them are extremely courteous and professional.
The service personnel are wonderful.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the excellent review and comments

WO
William O.
Newark Valley, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great customer care
Thanks for your great service
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

LR
Laurie R.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Dropped off and they were quick and fast
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Endwell, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2020 Category: Service
In this particular case, minimal exposure to employees which is important because of the Corona Virus at this time. My Kona needed to be Inspected.
Love the Kona and the service.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

06/19/2020 Category: Service
a
a
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the great review score.

KC
Kori Allyn C.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Easy Service
Easy drop off and pick up. Quick straight forward service
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

EP
Esther P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional, great service
I needed brakes, front and rear, and they found I also needed to have my cabin air filter replaced. They called about 10:15 to say it would probably be after lunch time that the job was done. Meanwhile, my husband took his car and went on an extended errand.

Miller Hyundai called around 11:30 to say my car was done! (So soon! I did not expect that!!!) I had to wait for hubby to come home and then we had another short errand before I could pick the car up. Both service reps were very nice -- it was good to see Nathan again (he wasn't there when I dropped the car off in the morning). I feel like we are all friends.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments. We are happy to hear that your service experience was great.

Ithaca, NY
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Best service department
Without a doubt, this is the best service department I’ve ever worked with. Before this I got my car serviced for years at two dealerships in Ithaca. Each time the work would take 2-3x longer than they said and would cost 2-3x more. I used to be afraid when they called because I knew it was going to be bad. Miller Hyundai is entirely different. Work is done when they say it will be done, and it always seem to cost LESS than I expect. They are the best!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for the great review score and recognition. It is always nice to see that we are meeting or exceeding your expectations. It works both ways, and we want you to know that you are a great customer.

SF