Overall Rating 3.7391304/5Overall Rating 3.7391304/5Overall Rating 3.7391304/5rating 3.7391304rating 3.7391304
Overall Rating 2.1739104/5Overall Rating 2.1739104/5rating 2.1739104rating 2.1739104rating 2.1739104

CG
Carol G.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Help When You Need It~
I own 2 cars which I purchased from Miller Hyundai. The latest purchase was in October 2018. Everyone went out of their way to help me in a situation where I needed a car ASAP. Last week my 2010 Hyundai got the wheel locked in place and I couldn't start it! Miller to the rescue! The guys from Miller were able to get it going for me. They helped me get the flat tire inflated so I could drive it to the dealership for service! I always get excellent service and highly recommend Miller to others.It's also wonderful that they have a shuttle service so you don't have to wait for hours while your car is being serviced.

Norwich, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
car troubles
Miller replaced the starter motor that was causing the noise when starting the car. However, when we picked up the car on Saturday the 9th, a new noise came from the engine. We left the car and continue using the loaner. Ralph contacted me on Tuesday the 12th and informed us that the car needed a new engine! He said they are waiting for approval to do so and would keep us updated on the progress.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank for your patience and understanding. I will be calling you today with an update. I would also like to say thank you for the great review score and comments.

Lisa B.
Johnson City, NY
Routine Service
Fast & friendly. Easy to schedule appointment online.

CD
Carol D.
Endicott, NY
fast service
In and out fast
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments!

Joanne K.
Brackney, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Loved being able to setup the appointment online.
Love them, in and out faster than I expected. Also checked the battery in my key and found out it needed to be replaced saving me a lot of inconvenience.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments. Its always nice to here that we are meeting or exceding your  expectations.

Friendsville, PA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
I can get in and out in a reasonable time frame
Good
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Jennifer M.
Chenango Forks, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great sales, adequate service.
This shop sees high volumes and some very crabby clientele, and I can understand how that affects the staff. With that said, try to take a moment and explain your services when a consumer has an unexpected recall repair. Especially when they are stopping in for an oil change.
Also, if your a tech, wipe up before you leave. I've never found a lake under there but fluid spatter and smears accumulate over time, and it's been happening every time. Best to leave it better than you found it. Other than that our visits have been pretty positive.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the honest review of your last visit. We are sorry that we were not able to explain the campaign computer software upgrade better. Our goal is to make getting your vehicle serviced more convenient because we understand that its hard when people lead a busy life. As for the spots left in your vehicle that is unacceptable and i would like to make that right for you. Please give us the chance to correct this. My number is 607-352-1539 I left a message on your phone also.
Ralph Tanzini
Hyundai Service Manager

FM
Francisco M.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Fm
Love that you guys do a great job on the cars and always get to the problem at hand
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments Francisco.

GP
George P.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE ON TIME WITH APPOINTMENTS AND GOOD WORK
i WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments George.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Clean facility and great service.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the good review andc comments.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Vestal, NY Service Manager, Ralph Tanzini
Service Manager, Ralph Tanzini at Vestal, NY location is exemplary in how to treat customers. He is quick to acknowledge the customer's presence in the area, listens and evaluates quickly, and demonstrates thorough knowledge of vehicles and what it take to repair them. He is polite, courteous and congenial. The world could use more people like Ralph!
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments. Ralph is one of our top employees.

Endicott, NY
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care.
Everyone is polite and friendly.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

Port Crane, NY
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Reasonable
Oil change without an appointment, took less than 1 hour and price was competitive.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

CE
Charles E.
Sidney, NY
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Super Miller
Miller courtesy van will take you any where in the area in my case it was Fairview Assistant Livingl home to visit a friend.and pick you up when you call.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments. We are happy to provide the convenient shuttle service, it is the least we could do for great customers like you!!!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They value my time
My NYS failed inspection because of a small EVAP system leak. Repairs were made at a different shop, but when I returned for the reinspection they got my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the good review.

VB
Virginia B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Well done
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the good review.

NW
Nancy W.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Excellent experience.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

Angela S.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Rating
Good job.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the good review and comments.

Jonamae K.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Unkn
My experience at Millers was very satisfactory. Sorry but I don’t know who or what “Review Title” refers to.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments Jonamae.

Norwich, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Conversation with Ralph Tanzini
After talking with Mr. Tanzini this morning, I'm taking the Elantra back to have the starter issued resolved. He assured me that the problem will be fixed. He asked that they keep the car long enough to be absolutely sure that the issued is taken care of. A loner will be provided and the money paid for the past Monday's "fix" will be refunded. Thank you .

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Problem not solved
If I were to base my review on this one incident, I would not recommend this business
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the review and thank you for letting us know about your issue with your service. I hope that moving foward we can get back on the right track.
Ralph Tanzini