Overall Rating 3.9122842/5Overall Rating 3.9122842/5Overall Rating 3.9122842/5rating 3.9122842rating 3.9122842
Overall Rating 2.2982412/5Overall Rating 2.2982412/5rating 2.2982412rating 2.2982412rating 2.2982412

Deborah C.
Laceyville, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
Great customer service, good communication, efficient, polite. I wish i lived closer to this place but that is not their fault.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Deborah.

Carol S.
Palm Bay, FL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service and treatment. Would return if I didn’t live 1000 miles away
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Carol.

CT
Carolyn T.
Little Meadows, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I took my car in to have service. A chipmunk had filled the fan for heat and AC with corn! I was given a vehicle to drive so I could do errands. All the service personnel were great but Nate was particularly helpful. I love my Santa Fe Ultimate!! I lease it and look forward to seeing the new Palisades. I live in the country and our driveway is one-half mile long. The Santa Fe “walks” right up it! Thanks Nate and the other service staff!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Michael M.
06/20/2019
Concierge level attention
I am new to the area and was in the market for a small/mid sized car and to be honest Hyundai wasn't at the top of my list. I shopped and test drove a few vehicles in the area but when I visited Miller Hyundai I felt like I was being treated like family. I test drove an Elantra and was pleasantly surprised. They have Honda next door but I found the value of the Elantra to be the better choice for me. I have to say from the moment I stepped onto their lot I was treated well. My Salesperson, Terrell was the best, start to finish. Business Manger Wade was fantastic and very helpful. All the sales managers and other employees involved in the transaction were pleasant, professional, caring and went out of their way to make sure I left a satisfied customer.

When I had to bring the Hyundai in for service I was treated exceedingly well by Ralph Tanzini the Service Manager. He ensured all my concerns were addressed and personally quality checked the vehicle before returning it to me. Everyone including the technicians were very informative, polite and professional.

Both my purchase experience and my first service experience at Miller Hyundai were well above the type of service one usually associates car dealers with. I recommend them to anyone without any reservations.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the great review Michael. The team here at Miller Auto is one to be proud of. We are glad to hear the proccess from sales to service was great from start to finish. Our top priority is customer satisfaction and it is good to know that it shows through our work. Thank you for your business and for this review it means alot to us.
Thanks again,
Ralph Tanzini
Hyundai Service Manager

06/19/2019 Category: Service
They do what you ask. Nothing more, nothing less.
I like Miller bc they help me save money by being honest. If the car needs something, it’s bc it’s really necessary.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thanks for the excellent review score and comments.

BI
Bernard I.
Norwich, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy to make appt; several appt reminders emailed to me; service performed very quickly
Quick, courteous service. Friendly and attentive staff. Small wait area, but nice amenities.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Bernard.

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and reliable service.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Courteous Service
Service advisors are thorough. Work done in timely manner and bill reviewed before paying.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Richard.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Miller Auto is great!
Always let me know exactly whats going on with my car in a timely matter.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments.

Vestal, NY
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff are courteous and service is prompt

Cheryl M.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
courteous employees
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

Endicott, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
I've come to expect great service from Miller. They always do a good job!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments.

SA
Steven A.
Deposit, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
The only thing is I was often a 10 percent off but I spend 290 on two tires and had a thing I got in the mail saying if a spend so much money I would be getting money off so I think it should have been at least 20 or 30 percent off just like it says on the mail info I got
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hey Steve, if you have a coupon for 20 or 30 percent off bring it down and i will credit your account. let me know.
Thanks,
Ralph Tanzini

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai stands behind its products
Despite not being covered by warranty, the service department checked with Hyundai whether my clutch throw out bearing could be covered. Hyundai covered my parts.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, we are always here to help.

Port Crane, NY
great
Everything went well.

SE
Sharon E.
Montrose, PA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Prompt, polite service
They took my car right in and I had it fixed by the end of the day.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review score and kind words.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Very good service
Timely service, courteous staff, honest
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review.

Friendsville, PA
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I can be in and out in a reasonable time frame. I like the fact that i can wait for my car to be done , I don't have to leave it.
Excellant
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments,

Joan R.
Chenango Forks, NY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like family
Miller Hyundai is a fantastic dealership. They treat you like family. I would highly recommend Miller Hyundai.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, Joan.

KV
Kathleen V.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Service & Great People
Nice people & good service makes a great team!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, Kathleen.