Overall Rating 3.820002/5Overall Rating 3.820002/5Overall Rating 3.820002/5rating 3.820002rating 3.820002
Overall Rating 2.2400032/5Overall Rating 2.2400032/5rating 2.2400032rating 2.2400032rating 2.2400032

2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Wonderful service , great job, and personable staff.

Donna R.
Waverly, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Gigi
Customer service is great.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent review and comments Donna.

RP
Rita P.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
I asked for an explanation , got it
Had an engine light go on , explanation and correction.
Found I had a light out over my rear liscence plate, helpful
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Rita.

GK
Gary K.
Endicott, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/14/2019 Category: Service
sevice appt
Had a transmission issue with my 2009 sonata still under the powertrain warranty and was told it needed a soft ware update.I do not feel I should have been charged for that due to still being under the warranty as mentioned.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Unfortunatley we have to follow the warranty guide lines. We tried to accomodate in every way that we could by giving the discounts.
Thanks

2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2019 Category: Service
efficient and courteous service.
I've been going to Miller for many years. They are trustworthy and accommodating whenever I have a problem or regular checkup with my car.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments. We are happy to help.

Owego, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/11/2019 Category: Service
(I think you should use this review for your business, but NOT post it for public; it's not meant for that purpose)
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the honest review about your last visit. I hope that after today your faith has been restored in our service department. Most of the issues that you had with your last visit could have been avoided and that was completley our fault. It is reviews like this that help educate us on things that we do wrong or can't see. Thank You for you honesty.

Michael M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Concierge style treatment
From start to finish everyone, especially Ralph Iccovelli, went the extra mile. They listened to my concerns, kept in touch while my car was in their care and performed the necessary repairs successfully. Thanks Miller Hyundai.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments Mike, From the start you were very helpful with the way you explained the issues with the vehicle, that helped us pinpoint your issues.

Margaret B.
Bainbridge, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Service and checking the vehicle
They always check the vehicle and recommend services that need to be completed. I really appreciate them looking out for me and my car.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments Margaret.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Quick response.
Appreciated hearing back so quickly and willingness.to go the extra mile.to help.with such a frustrating situation with my car. Kuddos to Hyundai! Hoping for the best outcome. Thank you Ralph!!!

Friendly people!
People are friendly, service is good. Issue with car still unfounded. I take there to keep a record.of service, and in hopes that Hyundai is what they specialize in but they can't find the issue.... Hopefully 7th time.will be a charm! Will update after!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for the honest review of your last visit we look foward to getting this figured out and we will see you this friday.

PH
Paij H.
Vestal, NY
04/09/2019 Category: Service
So friendly and helpful!!’
We’ve bought 3 cars from there now and have never had any issues with customer service. Everyone is very helpful !!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for being such a loyal customer, we appreciate your business so much. Thanks for the great review score.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service, Rebecca
Rebecca in Service at Vestal, NY exhibits knowledge about the operations of the office and the service area. She is customer service oriented and aims to please. she is efficient and congenial and very good on the phone as well.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for the great review. Rebecca is one of our top employees and she is always glad to help.

Norwich, NY

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa fe
Service was excellent!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments Marcia.

WM

CE
Cynthia E.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Loved my Hyundai
I no longer own a Hyundai car. Service was good when I did use this service.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review. You are more than welcome to keep coming for service!!

Joseph S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service both tech. Reps that I worked with represented Hyundai and exceeded my requirements
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments. We are very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations, that is our goal.

Very courteous and prompt
Good to have service without an appointment

RN
Robert N.
Newark Valley, NY
This is our third Hyundai. Never a problem with service. Timely and polite
Service has always been timely and polite a Hyundai dealerships.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review score and comments.

DF
Dorothy F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service, kind personel
Have had great service eery time I have had to go for any problem.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, Mrs fiorenza.

PG
Patricia G.
Harpursville, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson 2015
The miller team found the problem and took care of it
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019