Overall Rating 3.6428571/5Overall Rating 3.6428571/5Overall Rating 3.6428571/5rating 3.6428571rating 3.6428571
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

Jonamae K.
Vestal, NY
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Representatives
Your people are friendly and always helpful

David G.
East Syracuse, NY
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service team
I am not from the area and the service team took care of me without question. I am a self employed insurance agent and my car is critical to my success. Mr. Hand was able to fit me in right away and took care of my care.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and comments David.

AT
Anthony T.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the good review score Anthony.

Sidney, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments.

Owego, NY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Quick service, always.
Appointment at 730am, out at 8.
Thank you!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review. Convenience is one of our main goals, thank you for choosing us.

Michael S.
Johnson City, NY
Miller Hyundai
Miller is a great place to take your car for service, very friendly and charismatic staff and just an all around great place. Whether is for service, leasing or looking for a new car I would recommend them to anyone.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for this great review Michael. We take alot of pride in great customer service and  Its customers like you that keep us going.
Happy holidays
The Miller Auto Team

Melissa B.
Satisfied Customer for 10+ years
It is a great feeling to know I can count on Miller Hyundai whenever I have even the slightest issue with my vehicle!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so  much for your loyalty Melissa, we appreciate your continued business and we are glad to know that we are able impress you after 10 years.
Thanks again,

PM
Philip M.
Apalachin, NY
Appt
Great service, very professional, good group of people.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comments!

JV
Joseph V.
Laceyville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They fixed the problem in a timely fashion!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the review Joseph, i hope that after our conversation today moving foward things will go smoother.
Thanks again,

Randy M.
Chenango Forks, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Randy A Miller
very nice
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comment!

Windsor, NY
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Another great service
Always do a great job.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comments.
Happy holidays from the Miller Auto Team

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Services were fast they were pleasantly efficient and convenient
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for this review score and comments. Efficiency and convenience are two of the most important factors to us.
Happy holidays

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They told me what needed to be done before doing the work
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comments. Our number one priority is to make sure you are aware of your vehicles needs. Keeping you involved throughout the whole process is very important to all of us.
Happy holidays,

James W.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Consistency and attention to communication
I've been doing business with Miller for over 20 years. Lately I'm impressed with their use of technology to communicate service appointment reminders. The service advisory staff is fairly new, but remain attentive to customer needs.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great review Mr. Wolf. We take pride in making the service process more convenient. Our advisor staff is still fairly new at this point, but our same core values still remain. Thank you for your loyalty.
Happy holidays,

Myron R.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Service is great.
Ease of app't.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great review score and comments!

Joann K.
Apalachin, NY
12/03/2018 Category: Service
they were very professional
These people were very considerate and understanding.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the good review.

Friendsville, PA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
You let me know what’s going on all along.
I like the fact that you look my car all over and listen to me when I tell you what my car is doing.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the good review, we appreciate your business.

CF
Chris F.
Johnson City, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Making it easy
I love the fact that the staff takes the time to make sure you understand everything and making you feel comfortable and important is a plus for me
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review. It is our number one priority to make sure you are well informed on your vehicle.

MJ
Michael J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
The Best in the Business
I have been going to Miller Hyundai for a god deal of time. They are reasonable, they will work with you. Ryan Morris is unbelievable and his staff are great professionals. I would never want to go to anywhere else. They are the best in the business. There are one of the few dealers that will bend backwards to help their customers out! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We agree that having Ryan morris as a part of our team is a blessing, his leadership and guidance is what makes our dealership what it is. Thank you for being a great customer Mike we appreciate you.
Happy Holidays,

RP
Rebecca P.
Whitney Point, NY
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome place to buy and service vehicles
Could not ask for a better place than Miller Hyundai to service and buy my cars. I am on my third vehicle from Miller.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for the great review Rebecca, thank you for the feedback. We take pride in our customer service.