Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DF
Dollene F.
Port Crane, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation - great service!
At Miller Hyundai, you never have to make an appointment for an oil change/tire rotation. Simply stop in any weekday. I assumed they were very busy since I had a hard time finding a parking space but my car's maintenance was completed within an hour! Working with Rebecca is always a pleasure. She is courteous, helpful and always professional.

SE
Sharon E.
Montrose, PA
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
06/04/2021 Category: Service
I've always had good service whether for a diagnosis or actual repair. The price they give you before you get the car fixed is always very close to what you actually pay. No surprises.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the great review Sharon!

Athens, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Problem not solved
My brand new Hyundai with 6,000 miles lost all safety features. New parts had to be ordered on a new car. After the second service visit ,rear safety features still don’t work . I don’t feel the communication was very good. The mechanic wasn’t aware that there was a problem with backup alarms even though I had reported it when I made the appt ,during the first visit and at the second visit. Going to a different dealer for a third visit.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

thank you for the review on the dealership

Whitney Point, NY
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional service always!
The kind of servicce all dealers should strive for!
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 05/22/2021

Terri S.
Meshoppen, PA
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
They are friendly courteous knowledgable
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

GH
Gerald H.
Vestal, NY
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Satisfaction Plus
First of all the service is very convenient. I am always greeted by my first name. I have done business with this dealership for many, many years. I find they work to the customer's total satisfaction.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the great review Gerald!

Vestal, NY
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/28/2021 Category: Service
replaced Key Fob
Parts department quickly ordered and received a new key fob
Service quickly scheduled a time for the fob to be programmed
Car was ready to be picked up exactly when promised.

Good feeling !!!!!

NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Kathy S.
Endicott, NY
04/21/2021
Made buying a car a pleasure
I never have had such a great experience buying a new car. The dealership was great. My salesman, Anthony Tanzini was the best. He had so much patience with the many questions I asked. I had such a stress free experience I will definitely recommend him and the Miller Auto group.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the great review! Congratulations on the new vehicle!

Norwich, NY
04/18/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service in a Clean and comfortable environment
Quick and Easy appointments are always available. They have an amazing waiting area that is clean and set up for social distancing. I drive over an hour to have my car serviced by this team of experts and it is worth it. They know what good customer service is about.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Deron D.
Marathon, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Customer care is top priority at Miller Hyundai
It's not very often you find an automobile service center that genuinely cares about customer care and satisfaction. Miller Hyundai is that place. I recently had to have some service performed on my Hyundai Elantra and after some online research I decided to bring my car to Miller. They brought me right in to their service center, took all my information and went to work right away .

The work was performed well within the time frame they told me. Their service center is very clean and organized. The folks I spoke to were professional yet courteous and friendly. In fact I received a phone call from them following up on my visit. Although this was my first visit there I would definitely bring my Hyundai back for service.

04/15/2021 Category: Service
Miller Hyundai Courteous and Prompt
Miller Hyundai did recall work to my car. They were very respectful and quick with the repair. Very clean place as well.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. Thank you for the good review as well. If you ever have any questions give me a call 607-352-1539

LR
Laurie R.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
They had drop off service and they fixed all issues. Explain everything too
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Rebecca C.
2010 Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Snow/Seasonal Tire Change
I went in for a change from having Snow Tires for the first time (which I highly recommend getting by the way) to changing back to my All Season tires for the Spring. The Service was timely, personable and they remembered how I like having my car pulled forward when everything is done. I had a longer commute to work this year and I was concerned about traveling in the Winter. I was able to speak to someone about ordering snow tires and Jim in Hyundai Service explained the whole process to me back in October. Jim also made sure I had my tire measurements so I could place the order with Miller's when the time came to order them. The difference of driving in Winter with Snow Tires as opposed to the All Season Tires was very noticeable. Any cost was worth it.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the great review Rebecca! We are glad everything was explained well. If you every have any questions you can always give us a call at 607-352-1539

WD
Wes D.
Apalachin, NY
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Continued Outstanding Service at Miller Hyundai is No Surprise
Every time I have visited Miller Hyundai for service so far, Mr. Jason Hand has been my guy. This time, however, my guy was Mr. Nathan Hillary, who delivered the same exceptional customer service I have nearly come to expect. Once again, your professional, expert staff have demonstrated that they are the pinnacle of your organization. Thank you for your continued excellence!
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you for the great review Wes! For the future you can always just pull under the over hang and we will find a spot to park your car. Thank you again!

Michael G.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Professional staff and good service.
Will be back to lease another vehicle in May or June.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for the good review. We appreciate the feed back on our waiting room. Due to covid-19 we do have to restrict the amount of people we have in the waiting room. We do have more seating in the show room as well. If you have any questions give me a call at 607-352-1530. Thank you