Overall Rating 4.0153822/5Overall Rating 4.0153822/5Overall Rating 4.0153822/5Overall Rating 4.0153822/5rating 4.0153822
Overall Rating 2.2769228/5Overall Rating 2.2769228/5rating 2.2769228rating 2.2769228rating 2.2769228

NW
Nicholas W.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Skilled mechanics
Staff are skilled and honest. I have complete confidence with services offered.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

DT
Denise T.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service is always excellent when I go in there..

Johnson City, NY
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service at Hyundai
The time for the service was very reasonable, and the shuttle home was appreciated. One minor problem was that I asked that they blow up the tires as they were registering low, but I think that they forgot. I went back, and that was corrected immediately.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the good review.

Vestal, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
service
Write up area could be bigger. As always the parking is poor.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the review.

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Keeping me safe
I put a lot of miles on my vehicle and frequent the service shop at Miller Hyundai often for my service needs. The staff is courteous and the amenities are great, especially the free coffee made by that Jim Handy guy. Even if I owned an Tesla, I’d still get my oil changes done at Miller.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for the great review. We will make sure to keep the coffee rolling. Thank you for being a great customer!

Richard C.
Apalachin, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service As Expected
Personnel are professional and informative. Service completed in a timely manner.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

LV
Lisa V.
Wyalusing, PA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
They returned calls in a timely manner and they described service that would take place in detail
Overall im happy with the service and repairs ive had done. Having my engine replaced was shocking to me when the car is two years old but im hoping that everything goes smooth from here on out.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for the review. This score reflects the service department, not the manufacturer. If there is anything we could do to earn a perfect score next visit please let us know.

Lisle, NY

Smyrna, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Second chance
My first experience with this dealership left me angry and upset. I went in for an oil change and they told me they had to do an ECM upgrade under a recall on a 5 week old car. I instantly lost 20% in fuel economy. This was totally unacceptable so I had to take the car back. I decided to wait 5 weeks until the next oil change. This time they shined like a star. Professional service and no issues. They are also taking care of a small warranty issue with one of the seats. It is great that I can pay by phone and pick-up the car after hours. Sometimes I work late so this is great. They also offer free shuttle service to get you to work. I am glad this worked itself out from my first experience, I want to continue to have my car dealer serviced and they are close to work.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for this review, it means alot to us that we can meet or exceed your expectations.

BR
Betty R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
The employees are very pleasant and the service is great. They also furnished information on recall for my vehicle that I was not aware of.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

THank you for the great review score. We are always here to help.

NK
Nedeem K.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable personnel
Very pleased with the prompt service.

Rebecca C.
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Brakes
I had Rear Brake Maintenance and Front Brake Replacement at this visit. There was a very noticeable difference in driving my car afterward. I want to add that I really appreciate them accommodating a change in my schedule due to a sick child and letting me reschedule for the next day. I know how busy they already are. I also appreciate the price for the work being so reasonable. I would highly recommend Miller Hyundai both in vehicle purchases as well as in Service.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review, Rebecca. We are always more than happy to help. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always willing to help in any way they can.
RYAN M M., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the excellent review score and comments.

Apalachin, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai stands behind its products
At 89K miles, Hyundai replaced my transmission under warranty due to a faulty throw-out bearing.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

MJ
Michael J.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change and Nathan asked if since I was close to 60,000 miles would I like to have that done also.
After explaining the cost I agreed and service was done promptly. Satisfied with Miller Service Department. Have been a customer there
for over 30 years with Dodge and now Hyundai.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, Mike. Its always a pleasure doing business with you.

RO
Raymond O.
Conklin, NY
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Repair
Responded quickly to fix my problem after breaking down on the highway.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks for the good review. Please let us know what we can do to earn a perfect score next visit.

EE
Elizabeth E.
Oxford, NY
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Worth the extra drive
Pricing is competitive, service excellent.
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, Elizabeth.

Jayne M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2019 Category: Service
I highly recommend Miller Hyundai. They always do a great job servicing my vehicle!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the great review score and comments, Jayne.

Whitney Point, NY
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
As always top notch service. Thanks team!
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019