Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Brooklyn, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service service department
Jim and Jason in the service department were great . They answered every question I asked . And always got right back to me if I left message .
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you fr the great review!

PD
Paul D.
Endwell, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and personable staff.
Met my maintenance needs promptly and efficiently.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for the great review Paul!

DA
Dave A.
02/12/2021
My experience with salesperson
I recently leased a 2021 Sonata Hybrid. My old lease was coming to an end and I dreaded dealing with it. Rachel Laude was my sales consultant and dealing with her was probably the best experience I've ever had buying or leasing a car. I'm 68 yrs. old and have had my share of vehicles. I would recommend Rachel and Miller to anyone looking for a car.

MF
Melinda F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service & friendly... Thank you
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for the great review Melinda!

DT
Denise T.
02/08/2021 Category: Service
I always have great service and in a timely manner. This time I needed a loaner car for an extended period of time and the service department was accommodating! Thanks again for another great appointment!!
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for the great review Denise!

Lisle, NY
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Good reliable vehicle, service advisor friendly,great to deal with
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for the great review. We value your business!

Darlene S.
Johnson City, NY
01/25/2021
Customer Care
After writing my last review I was able to speak to Nate and get everything taken care of. He really went about Nd beyond to make sure I was a happy customer. I will be making sure I deal with him from here on out! Thank you, Nate.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to talk to me about you service visit!

Rebecca C.
2010 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Emergency Check Engine Light
The Miller Hyundai Service Team is wonderful whether its a Check Engine Light or its getting a set of Snow tires when you have never had then before. I highly recommend Miller's.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you for the great review Rebecca!

Jodie F.
Mc Donough, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Miller's continues to perform at a 5 star standard
Once again, Miller's has confirmed why I bring my car to their service department. I am treated well...and I know that I can trust what they tell me. I have never been "up-sold" something I didn't need. They have always been honest about my cars condition and the work that needs to be done. Jim Hand is a great reflection of the MIller team, and the quality that I have come to know this dealership provides. Thank you!
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for the great review and the feed back on our service department! We appreciate your loyalty and business over the years. Thank you again for the great review Jodie!

RT
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your kind words, Jodie. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Hopefully i will see you next time you're in.

Rita F.
01/27/2021 Category: Service

01/21/2021 Category: Service
Five star review!
Great service, could not have asked for anything better. Definitely 5 stars!
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for the review. I left you a message if you can give me a call back at 607-352-1530 i would greatly appreciate it.

Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk todat. Im glad your service visit went well.

Darlene S.
Johnson City, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Customer Care
Nate really took the time to look into my issue and get it solved. He went above and beyond for me to make sure I was satisfied.

So so service
At first I loved the service. I took my Santa Fe in for a recall and when I got it back the backup camera coincidentally stopped working. Took it back only for them to say its not covered under the warranty but I can drop 500$ on a new one. Only had it 7 months with no issues.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. We appreciate your feed back and your business. if you have any questions please dont be afraid to give me a call 607-352-1530

NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you again for taking the time to talk to me. im glad we were able to get the issue resolved for you. if you have any questions please give me a call @ 607-352-1530. You may get a rescore review in your email. if you dont mind taking the time to fill that out if you do get one i would greatly appreciate it!

RT
Ralph E T. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for talking today.

Josephine P.
01/18/2021
Friendly staff and convenient scheduling
Always friendly staff and accommodating
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today and thank you for the great review!

Josephine P.
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Always friendly staff

01/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff, convenience of scheduling
All was fine
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the good review! I left you a message. if you could give me a call back when you have a chance i would appreciate it. 607-352-1530. thank you

GK
Gabrielle K.
Endicott, NY
01/09/2021
Our first time working with Miller hyundai
We bought our first hyundai from Anthony Tanzini. He was very respectful and helpful through the entire process. We would highly recommend working with him.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the great review and Congradulations on your new Hyundai!

Joann L.
Windsor, NY
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Professional and comfortable staff
Service right at the entrance, from an informed and courteous person. All is explained, including wait time and rides arranged if needed. The comfort of the lounge includes drinks and snacks and a large TV.
NATHAN D H. from Miller Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for the good review!