Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JERRY R.
02/27/2019
Honest Service
Known for there great work but more importantly, they are honest about what your vehicles needs are. Highly recommend...
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/27/2019

Hello Jerry

BILL M.
Minneola, FL
02/27/2019
As usual Brad got us right in and out with professional service....you leave there knowing your car is being taking care of in your best interest!!!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/27/2019

Hello Bill,

NB
NICOLE B.
Minneola, FL
02/26/2019
Best Service Around
I am never disappointed when I take my car to Minneola Automotive. They always go above and beyond helping me. As a single mom, it’s nice to know there is a place I can go and not be taken advantage of.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/26/2019

Hi Nicole,

regards

AP
Art P.
Honda Civic Sdn
Friendly, honest and kowledgeable
Brad and his crew are the most honest, trustworthy and knowledgeable mechanics I have ever had repair any of my vehicles.

Hello Art
Thank you for the nice review.

02/25/2019
Follow up when a job is finished.
I always have a good experience here!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your nice review. Your suggestion to follow id a good one thanks.

Alan

D
DEBBIE
Chevrolet Corvette
02/25/2019
Professionals that get the job done
So far everyone has been professional and experienced. I have a classic car and in the past I have had many disappointments with auto shops. The owner and mechanics at Minneola Auto have proven over and over to understand the many problems my car has had. They examine and research and then fix the problems quickly. I just wish I would have found them sooner!

Hello Debbie

Thank you very much for your nice review.

Brad & Alan

KH
KATLYN H.
02/23/2019
Great auto shop for any car problem
Been my go to shop since moving to minneola in 2015. I've had anything from a faulty ground wire repair to wheel bearing replaced. Always willing to look at any car problem for free and same day. Most recently got new tires installed, they checked the alignment after for free and only charged if it was needed. Can't say the same for some chain auto shops I've been too. They always seem very busy but always able to get the job done within the time quoted. Definitely would recommend them as a first stop for auto repair.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/24/2019

Hi Katlyn

Bill M.
02/23/2019
Good
Good and fast service, without no issues.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/24/2019

Hello Bill
Thank you for your nice review. What do we need to do to have you rate us a 5?

RICK S.
02/20/2019
I have always been treated with respect and everyone there gives great care and concern for the work they do.
Ever since my first visit with my best up Honda, I was impressed with the care and knowledge that all of the mechanics have . The owner and his two sons and all the mechanics there are not only professional but caring and efficient. AND they wont do work that is not necessary.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Rick,

Regards,

JANIS C.
Saturn VUE
Oil Change Brakes
Great people working there. Very friendly.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Hello Janis

Regards,

ES
ED S.
02/20/2019
Fast efficient and honest.
The search for a reliable and honest mechanic has been a challenge for many. I honestly believe I have found that. I will continue to use them in future.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/20/2019

Hello Ed

DALEEZA S.
Saturn SW1
02/19/2019
Reasonable prices
They’re very kind and welcoming. They will do their best if you’re on a budget. And they don’t try and sell you for anything you don’t need.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Hello Daleeza

Thank you for your kind review.

Diana P.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Diana said the service was good.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/20/2019

Than you for the nice review.

Reghards

JOHN F.
Lexus LS 400
02/16/2019
Honest, Local
Been taking my family's cars here for about six years. They treat you right, tell it like it is, and let you know what has to be fixed and what can wait. No surprise's when you reach the register. Now my son is older and in elementary school, I came to find out they help support the local school fundraisers too.
Long story short, you know where I will take my cars, next time they need serviced, and so should you.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/18/2019

Hi John,
Thank you very much for yopur nice review.

KR
KATHY R.
Excellent service, clear explanations
We bring all our vehicles to Minneola Automotive. I never feel dumb or silly for asking questions. Brad and his team are always friendly and talk us through the issues clearly and plainly. He works with us to keep our teenagers driving safe vehicles! His pricing has always been fair, too. Highly recommended!

Hello Kathy

judy t.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
Great Place
They are extremely accommodating, efficient, and honest. I wouldn’t consider going anywhere else.

Hello Judy

JESSICA C.
I Feel Like Family
I truly appreciate Brad & Tyler and the rest of the staff. They are not only knowledgeable, but also extremely fair with their pricing. Every time I come in, I feel like part of the family; and that is important to me. I like to go into a place and feel valued not just treated like another number. The last time I was in there, they went above and beyond for me. I highly recommend Minneola Auto . They are fast, friendly and reasonably priced.

Hello Jessica

JV
JEORGE V.
Groveland, FL
02/14/2019
Awesome Service & Honest
I want to say thank you to Brad the owner and Dave who serviced our rv this oast week. The service 6was second to none and the honesty and the customer friendly environment was excellent Most rv service places you never get to talk to the technician who serviced the rv you just pay at tge end. Dave went over everything he did and was very thorough. Brad the owner went over a number of things he rocommended we do to keep the rv in tip top shape. Anyone who reads this I highly recoomebd Minneola Auto. I will take all my vehicles there un the future for service. Thanks again.

Hello Jeorge

Thank you very much for your very nice review.

CT
CRAIG AND T.
02/14/2019
Excellent service with knowledgeable techs to take care of your auto
I have taken my cars to Brad and his crew for years. And I have always been a satisfied customer. Do yourself a favor and give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

Hello Craig
Thank you for your kind review.

DAWN B.
Saturn Aura
02/13/2019
Best auto care !!
I highly recommend Minneola Auto, had a problem with my car and was told basically to just get rid of my car , that it would be costly computer repairs, so glad I made that phone call to Tyler who knew exactly what was wrong with me telling him only a few things! Then found out he does detailing also!! Very honest and best prices for everything!! Tyler’s father has owned and operated over 10 years! They go above and beyond any expatations I.had!!

hello Dawn