EW
ERNEST W.
Ford Expedition
02/13/2019
Truck window repair
My first experience with this business and was very impressed. I would definitely use them again. The people very friendly and they did a good job on my truck. They did an evaluation and let me know what it would cost before they performed any work.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Ernest

ES
ED S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/13/2019
High Integrity
The staff at Minneola are honest, hard working and very knowledgeable...Highly recommended..A+...

Hello Ed

DENNY R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/12/2019
I know longer live in the area but return to Minneola auto repair because Brad & his crew handle my problems in a very timely manner. Today I was prepared to leave my car overnight, but Brad took a few minutes to diagnose the problem himself, replaced the battery in my 03 Grand Marquis & had me back on the road in less than an hour. He also handled the warranty on my battery. “ if you tell me what you can do, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you show me I believe you. “. Brad gets results.

Hello Denny

Thank you very much for your nice review.

BT
BRENT T.
02/12/2019
Honest service
Brad and his folks are top notch mechanics that provide honest service at a fair price.

Hello Brent

GF
GLENN F.
Ford Excursion
02/09/2019
Professional and Expertise in their field
Great work in a timely manner

Hello Glenn

Thank You for your nice review.

NR
NATALIE R.
02/09/2019
Best Auto Repair Facility Ever!!
They have my business for life as far as I’m concerned!! They just don’t come any better than Brad, Tyler, Tanner and the rest of the crew. Being a single woman you always kinda dread taking your vehicle in for repairs cuz in inevitably most repair facilities will try and mislead you into making unnecessary costly repairs. Thinking your more vulnerable and will believe what their shovel’in at ya. But Minneola Automotive does the complete opposite. They tell it to ya straight, give ya all the info & options to make the best decision for yourself. Incidentally...they are one of the few facilities around that will still even diagnose transmissions. Then as if the honesty isn’t of enough value, they try and save you as much money as possible while still completing the job correctIy. I can’t say that I’ve ever been quoted a price for something, but actually had the invoice come in under what was initially stated, with no short cuts on safety. It was a very refreshing experience and they are a wealth of knowledge and communicate themselves very well. Not to mention the friendly atmosphere, which makes you feel comfortable and at ease right away. I would actually give them 10 stars 🌟 but the ratings don’t go that high!! So the next time your in need of auto repair, I hope you will consider my review and give them a try. You won’t be sorry, I guarantee it!! On a side note: their bookkeeper, who just happened to be helping out the day of my visit, was just as wonderful too. I enjoyed speaking with you Jessica (I hope ?). KUDOS to all on your customer service and a job well done!! A rarity in the business...I’ll be back, you can count on it!!
Warmest regards,
Natalie Rose 🌹

Hello Natalie,

Thank you very much for the really nice review. We appreciate your business.

Mercedes-Benz S320
02/07/2019
Very satisfy with their customer serv.
Mn
I wish they do more work on old foreigners cars.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/07/2019

M
M.
Saturn Ion
02/05/2019
Outstanding service
I have been bringing my vehicle here for around two years. Knowledgeable guys, more than fair in working with you to get your car running. Consummate professionals. I can’t say enough good things about them and I recommend their shop to everyone.

Hello

Thank you for your kind review.

S
S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/04/2019
Family owned, very knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable, reasonable, honest fair pricing

Hello

joanie l.
02/04/2019
Friendly Service
Quick service and very friendly. Will definitely be back for any car maintenance; highly recommend!

Hello Joanie,

Thank you for youyr nice review.

KJ
KAREN J.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/02/2019
Always Great Service
They always take great care of me here.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you Karen for your nice review.

BP
BECKY P.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/02/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I’ve been going to Minneola Auto for years! We take all of our cars there. I’ve never had a problem with pricing or customer service. I highly recommend them!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/03/2019

Hello Becky

AK
Aaron K.
Florida
Buick LaCrosse
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff did a great job, it was fast, friendly and courteous.

Hello Aaron

Thank you for yopur nice review.

Ocoee, FL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/31/2019
Best mechanics ever!
Very honest and they provide amazing customer service. I have taken my vehicles there for years and know for a fact that they have saved me a ton of money compared to other garages.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you very much for you kind review. We appreciate your confidance.

HN
Heath N.
01/29/2019
Heath North
Continued from previous..... I left with a much greater knowledge about my vehicle in a very short period of time. I will never go to any other place for my repairs or maintenance. Friendly, knowledgeable & reliable! Topnotch all around!
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/29/2019

thank you...:-)

HN
HEATH N.
01/29/2019
Heath North
This place is Fantastic! Before i went here i had already decided to make the switch to Amsoil for my oil change. The shop was insanely busy "but" was finished in 15 minutes (no appointment)! They did not try to upsell me on unnecessary service or products. Instead walked me through potential things in the future of which was right on the money.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/29/2019

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your nice review and for your business.

SK
shan k.
01/27/2019
Service is prompt/workers courteous
Going to this auto shop for 3 years and service is great. They are honost and like I said before service is fast .
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Hello Shan

BRUCE S.
Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2019
This is the only place I take my cars for oil services.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Bruce

Thank you for your review.

LD
liliana d.
01/24/2019
Reasonably priced
We were recommended to Minneola Auto by one of our clients. We work in the swimming pool repair business so word of mouth is big to us. Brad at Minneola Auto will treat you like family, and give his best advice on how to go about repairing your vehicle. You can count on Minneola Auto to get your vehicle back on the road.
Alan B. from Minneola Automotive Center Inc responded on 01/24/2019

Hello Liliana

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business.