AT
Alana T.
03/29/2020
Busted breaks fixed quickly!
My break line rotted out and my breaks were shot. Thank goodness for Mr. B's! I took it in and they had it replaced the next day. The prices are fair and they are always nice to talk to. The best mechanic shop around!

Mark D.
Jeep Patriot
03/18/2020
Personalized and fast service
Since I found Mr. B's years ago, my entire family takes our cars there, and I wouldn't consider sing anyone else.

KY
Kevin Y.
Bellmawr, NJ
Ford Thunderbird
03/13/2020
Mr b always does a great job on my vehicles
The staff is very friendly and the service I get on my vehicles are great

KK
Kate K.
03/03/2020
Friendly Service
Always responsive and helpful. Quick service.

Dennis W.

Mullica Hill, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/20/2020
Great reliable service
I have been going to Mr. Bs for years and my dad for years before that. I know I can always count on honest and reliable service from them! Tony and Steve are aces!

DT
Dave T.
02/19/2020
Professional, courteous.
Excellent work, good on short notice, professional. My go to when I have car trouble.

Stephen B.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2020
Honest and Professional
Gave me a quote for a fuel pump replacement. I gave the go ahead. After the work was completed, it seems the job was easier than they expected and my cost was over $200 less than the quote. Many other mechanics would have ran with the quote because I had agreed to it. Honesty is the best quality an auto shop can have. Thumbs up to Mr. Bs!

Al S.
Hyundai SONATA
02/15/2020
They are honest!
As always, I was treated like family.

Bill M.
02/13/2020
Top Quality service
Always friendly service from Steve, with top quality repair work from Tony. I've been going to Mister B's for years, and can always count on the job being done right the first time.

BR
Bob R.
Westville, NJ
02/12/2020
A caring honest mechanic. Highly recommend
You will not find a more honest mechanic

BR
Bob R.
Westville, NJ
02/11/2020
They get it done
They are professional and friendly and you know they will take very good care of you and your car

Jim G.
02/05/2020
Heart
Light for tire inflation went off and a unfamiliar sound was happening, Mr B’s saw the problem and fixed it w/o charging me...I was speechless. (I don’t even know if I thanked him). I’m happy to share this with y’all. Thank you Mr. B’s!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Mazda CX-5
02/04/2020
They were extremely caring, explai ned the work they were doing on my car so I could understand, and were quick too.
Extremely friendly!