Misty R.
03/14/2019
I’ve found my new mechanic! Thanks again!!

TU
Todd U.
03/12/2019
Outstanding service every time
I have taken all my cars to Mr B’s for a number of years now and have never had any problem. I can always rely on Tony and Steve to make sure the work is done right and most importantly I trust them completely. My daughter brings her car over from Philly.

Maria M.
Chevrolet S-10
03/09/2019
Me B’s Auto Center is awesome!!
Took my truck to Mr. B’s for service after 1PM on a Friday. The service was completed in a couple hours! I am quite pleased with their quick, professional & economical service!

Stephen B.
Saturn Ion
03/08/2019
Down to Earth, Honest and Professional
I've been with Mr. Bs for years now and I'm always pleased with the service and friendly attention to me and my vehicals.

Steve Blanda
Woodbury, New Jersey

Derrick L.
Dodge Magnum
03/07/2019
Great work
They did very great work. Fast with major work done and very nice people.

DF
Diana F.
03/06/2019
Trust
Mister B's is a trustworthy car maintaince/repair center. Good people who you can trust to do a good job at a fair price.

MT
Mary Cay T.
Mullica Hill, NJ
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/06/2019
Simple oil change
I loved that I could wait for my car for the oil change which took less than a half hour. Everyone is very friendly there. I take my car there for all my maintenance needs.

Mary D.
03/03/2019
Spoil your car
If you want your car fixed right the first time, by complete professionals - this is the place. 1 day turn around. I know my van is well cared for at Mister B's plus they let me know if they find any other concerns. Nice guys. Spotless garage. Day spa for your car!

Cadillac CTS
02/28/2019
Fast Service
I took my car to Mr, B's on two separate days. The repairs were done quickly and I feel confident about a job well done. Thanks.

Thorofare, NJ
02/25/2019
Very friendly and very efficient
They called me with an estimate before any work was done. The work was completed on time. They were available to answer any questions.

TC
Thomas C.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/24/2019
They know what they're doing. Been there a long time. Great/ Friendly customer service
As I said. Great friendly customer service. Drives me home then picks me up when car is done. Owner has been there for many many years. Experienced and knows his business.

Maureen B.
02/22/2019
Friendly
When my car has any problems, I immediately take it to Mr. B's. They are the best place around to repair cars. I have complete faith in their honesty and integrity.

EM
Eileen M.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Eileen said the business did a good job.

AK
Andy K.
02/21/2019
Excellent service highly recommend to family and friends. Fair pricing, no pressure

Doug S.
Toyota Avalon
02/19/2019
Doug
Quality work, honest, friendly people and fair prices

EG
Elaina G.
Deptford Township, NJ
Honda Accord
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Elaina said the staff is honest, does excellent work , and they are wonderful people. Her family also uses the business.

MK
Melissa K.
GMC Acadia
02/15/2019
Great, trustworthy mechanic. Always get great service at a great price.

JoAnn S.

Andy R.
Thorofare, NJ
02/13/2019
Honesty
Very honest and straight forward employees! Have been getting all work done there for all my vehicles from basic oil change to necessary repairs. Not once have I had a bad experience! Highly recommend for all your auto needs!

EO
Ellen O.
02/12/2019
They treat you with courtesy. You are made to feel important to them.
I have always been dealt with
In a professional but friendly manner. The work has been very satisfactory. I have been so pleased that I have recommended the shop to several friends, and they have been pleased as well.