Bill R.
01/12/2021
Wiper Repairs.
Quality of repair work at great prices. Friendly, helpful staff.

WK
Wayne K.
01/12/2021
GOOD SERVICE
I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR PLACE TO MY FRIENDS. GOOD SERVICE AND A GOOD MECHANIC.

Debbie M.
Acura 3.2TL
01/10/2021
Always a pleasure
I have been using Mr. B for two years, bringing my two cars in for oil changes as well as other repairs and maintenance. Brought in an older Acura I was giving to my son (new driver) for a first car. They looked it over from top to bottom and made any repairs. It gives me piece of mind knowing his car is in perfect driving condition.

Jim C.
01/05/2021
I trust Mister B
I trust Tony and crew to give me the best maintenance, and time after time they do only what is necessary. This service they were able to do warranty replacement for a borderline battery at no additional to me. Much appreciated!

Phoenixville, PA
Ram 2500
12/22/2020
Fast service and affordable
The techs are very knowledgeable.
They took the job at 11 am and completed the work before closing. Will definitely use Mister Bs for future service

Mike R.
Mantua, NJ
12/18/2020
Best, dependable service center
Always Quick, reliable service.

GS
Gloria S.
National Park, NJ
Kia Sorento
12/17/2020
The Personal touch that is given.
Always get great service. Wouldn't go any other place.

Bill R.
12/11/2020
Great work, friendly staff and quality care.
Mister B's is better than any chain-run auto service company. It's a part of the community and a treasure of energetic owners and staff.

Reenie C.
Chrysler Sebring
12/11/2020
They work with the customer.
Repairs are done in a timely fashion. I appreciate that they call before beginning the repair with an explanation of what needs to be done & estimate of the cost. You receive a call when the repair has been completed. Also, someone will take you home or pick you up if you need a ride to or from the shop. Mr. B is very accommodating.

Big Al S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
11/26/2020
Great service as usual. Feel’s like family
I highly recommend Mr Bee’s to my friends, family and you!!

Al S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/25/2020
They treat me like family
As usual they were honest and the service was great. I recommend them to my family, friends and to you.

KC
Kim C.
11/23/2020
Friendly and accommodating
Good experience and Toni was great and accommodating. Had to wait for part but it was ok. Its a pandemic nothing to do anyway. I would recommend!

Ben R.
Hyundai Tucson
11/22/2020
Good Honest Service
Took my vehicle to Mr. B's for brake service, my neighbor recommended them. Price for all 4 was very reasonable done on time, and coupon also used for additional discount. YES would recommend to use Mr B's to others, I will use them again.

TERESA M.
Buick Enclave
11/13/2020
Local & Reliable
Honest, trustworthy people that you can have confidence in their knowledge and recommendations! Therefore, I have recommended them to others!

Mark D.
Jeep Patriot
11/06/2020
Excellent as always!
Mr. B's is a professional quality business that treats its customers like friends. They had my car done in less than one day.