07/16/2021
Completely trust
Tony and his team have my complete trust. When they tell me a service is required, I never doubt because I have used them for twenty years.

Gibbstown, NJ
Toyota Prius v
07/09/2021
Great place
Mr B's is a great place. Does great work at reasonable prices. Honest and friendly.

BR
Barbera R.
West Deptford, NJ
Nissan Rogue
07/08/2021
Honest, good service.
Great service. Fair prices. Coupons from time to time. Never pressured for other services, but if any issues are found, you are made aware of it. Been going to Tony & Mister B's for decades.

BL
Brian L.
Bellmawr, NJ
07/07/2021
Always Great Service
I have been coming to Mr. B’s for a long time and I always get great service. Mr. B and his team do an amazing job every time and that’s why I keep coming back.

07/03/2021
Quality Workmanship, clear explanations of the work being done
Quality workmanship, professionalism in dealing with customers

Dennis W.
Mercury Sable
07/01/2021
Great service, great people, reasonable prices.

Maria M.
Chevrolet S-10
06/26/2021
Mister B’s Auto Service Center is the BEST!!!
Our truck’s check engine light came on & our temperature gauge was pegged at 260 degrees.
Mister B’s was able to get my truck in quickly and diagnosed the problem quickly as well. Unfortunately the problem was a blown motor and Mister B’s was quick to provide us with options.

AF
Amy F.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Amy said the st aff members are good people and easy to deal with.

BC
Beth C.
Sewell, NJ
06/22/2021
Great & honest mechanic! Won't do unnecessary work. We have appreciated their integrity for over a decade now! Thank you Mr B & Steve!!

EF
Elsie F.
06/18/2021
Quick, efficient, very personable
It’s like visiting an old friend. They make you feel comfortable and the price is right.

GK
George K.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Dodge Challenger
06/13/2021
We love Mr. B's. We have been taking our cars there for over 15 years and have always been given excellent service. They are fair and reliable. Thanks Tony and Steve!

Renee R.
Westville, NJ
05/30/2021
F150
They’re always super helpful and explained everything to my son. Thanks!

RO
Ray O.
West Deptford, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/25/2021
Quick and responsive.
Brought my warrantied vehicle in due to alternator. Steve checked with warranty company for coverage and and had the new alternator installed within a couple hours.

LO
Larry O.
Volkswagen Passat
05/21/2021
Nail in Tore
The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was fantastic. They were able to help me right away. Fast and efficient

05/19/2021
Quality Workmanship, clear explanations of the work being done
I feel that Mister B's gives an honest evaluation of what needs to be done, the pricing is very reasonable, and I can get the work done within a reasonable time frame.