DE
Doris E.
Cadillac CTS
09/17/2020
Brakes
A part for the brakes was rebuilt and the car is good to drive. The shop is clean and Steve was accommodating. Thank you!

Johanne P.
09/14/2020
Trustworthy
Mr. B's has been providing maintenance to my car for several years now. I have never had a problem with the service. Very professional, very trustworthy, fair prices, quick turnaround, and reliable. If I call on a Monday and ask if I can bring my car in on Tuesday, they fit me in. Great service. Thank you Tony for your first-rate service.

Sean C.
West Deptford, NJ
Honda Civic Sdn
09/10/2020
!!!Great customer satisfaction!!!
I have been taking my vehicles here for years. Their service is impeccable and I always appreciate their honesty. Happy to support a local business as great as Mr. B’s!

Jim C.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
09/04/2020
Quality Workmanship
We remain loyal customers because of the quality of the work, the honesty regarding what needs to be done, and the friendliness of everyone in the center.

Kia Forte
08/29/2020
Good service and great welcome
I had a great first experience at Mr. B's. I was immediately made to feel like a valued customer, and the work I needed was done well (and reasonably priced). I definitely plan to go back for my future needs.

AJ
Allie J.
Jeep Liberty
08/28/2020
Friendly and honest shop
An honest shop that does great work.

Rich S.
Westville, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Rich said the overall service is excellent.

Woodbury Heights, NJ
Chevrolet S-10
08/18/2020
Me B’s Auto Center is Awesome!
We needed some repairs on our truck
Mister B’s got us in quickly, repaired our truck fast an Deconomically & got us back on the road in a jiffy!

Mullica Hill, NJ
Cadillac DeVille
08/16/2020
Got an oil change
Offered good customer service and got me in time and on time in order for me to able to get to my appointment.

JJ
Jason J.
Cadillac XTS
08/14/2020
Friendly & Knowledgeable staff...great prices!!

Kathryn M.
West Deptford, NJ
Nissan JUKE
08/13/2020
Fast and courtesy service!!
Great service very convenient for me thank you

Joe C.
08/13/2020
Professional Service
No BS and they don’t overcharge

John D.
Bellmawr, NJ
Ford Edge
08/11/2020
Great service friendly service people

AK
Allita K.
08/11/2020
Rip off prices to high
I feel like I was rip off but I’ll take take loss please shop around

TH
Tim H.
Monroeville, NJ
GMC Yukon XL
08/08/2020
Always great!
Can always trust the entire staff at Mr B’s to be thorough and take good care of our family car.