Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5rating 4.650002
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Melba C. on 01/18/2018
"staff"
always friendly willing to help any way
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 05:46 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking carfe of your Hyundai for many years to come.

Samuel S. on 01/17/2018
"SFS"
Good work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:52 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank your for your service business.

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Came through when things got tight"
We had to squeeze a service in one early morning before leaving town and the service manager worked us in first thing that morning. Got us out fast and to top it off, "it was time for a free service." Hard to beat!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:25 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Tahnk you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Gerald J. on 01/12/2018
"The people that work there and the service"
Outstanding, everything was just as I expected.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 06:16 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/13/2018

Thank you for the awsome responce to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your vehicles for mamy years to come.

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"Excellent Service"
I love the staff at Hyundai and the Service Team is great. However, I feel like it's very expensive for an oil change here. I come because I own a Hyundai and I like to keep my records on my cars current, but I don't know how much longer I will be able to afford it. I love that they wash the car and vacuum it, but if it will save money for me to not do that, I would forego it.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 09:39 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for your awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.
We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come. Our oil change prices are comparable to other dealers,and quick lubes in town. Thank you foryour concern on this issue.

Chaunta M. on 01/08/2018
"Good customer service "
The amount of time I waited was good, not to
Long of a wait. The facility was nice and the service was really good
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 07:01 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for your review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We strive to make each visit better than the last. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Verified Customer on 01/05/2018
"Great Service"
Amazing service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 05:31 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Carolyn C. on 01/04/2018
"Friendlyness of all staff. Pleasant showroom. "
I love my Hyundai and want the best care possible for it and I believe you are doing just that . Thanks.
Keep up the good work. I have had friends looking at my car and are impressed.
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 01:26 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/04/2018

Thank for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

William S. on 01/02/2018
"Prompt efficient friendly service"
Mitchell Hyundai repaired my tire very quickly and effectively. I was visiting family in Enterprise for the holidays and live in North Carolina so I will not be returning to Mitchell for normal service on my SUV
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 07:37 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for the awsome review on us her at Mitchell Hyundai. We understand that you were from out of town,but we appreciate you letting us take care of your service needs while you were here.

Miguel T. on 01/02/2018
"Service"
Great customer service. The only thing negative I can write about was the timeliness of the service. My appointment was for 8am but the automobile was not taken in until closer to 9am so I had to wait an extra hour longer than expected. The service went well overall.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 02:12 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. I would like to apogize for the wait time before going in the  shop,sometimes the earlier appts take longer than expected. Thank you for your service business and we look forward to taking care of all your service needs in 2018 and beyond.

Verified Customer on 01/02/2018
"Basic Service"
The quality of service at Mitchell Hyundai is always above and beyond; however the value for the price charged is sometimes in question, but overall a good experience.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 09:58 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Mitchell HYundai

Stephen D. on 01/01/2018
"Great Service!!"
We were broken down 50 miles from the dealership and the dealership sent a courtesy shuttle to pick us up and drive up to the dealership so we did not have to wait for the tow truck. Then as the car was being fixed, the owner of the dealership let us borrow his truck while we waited. I would go back there in a heart beat!
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 04:49 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for your responce to the survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your business, and are glad we got to take care of you and your family. We hope your trip home was a safe one, again thank you.

James M. on 12/30/2017
"Great Service "
We always get the best treatment at Mitchell Hyundai
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 05:09 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for your  responce to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Nicholas Z. on 12/28/2017
"Fast "
I needed to have 2 issues fixed on my car. Didn’t have an appointment and they were able to work me in. Called within a few hours after I dropped my car off with them to let me know my car was fixed. I was not expecting them to do what I would call a “quick clean” of the exterior of my car. Poor thing hasn’t seen a wash in weeks! Almost couldn’t tell it was my car when I came to pick it up.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 01:44 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/28/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your sevice business and look forwar to taking care of all your service needs.

Judy P. on 12/25/2017
"Service Department"
Greeted when I drove up and was asked what I needed. Both men quickly looked up my appointment and request. Both were cordial and ready to provide service. I was assured that I would be contacted when the car was ready. The service agent made certain that my phone number was correct. Again, when I returned to get my car, I was greeted that a service agent and taken to the check out desk in an efficient manner. My car salesperson greeted me and let me know that I I needed anything to give him a call. You cannot beat the service at Hyundai in Enterprise, Alabama.

Judy Pippen
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 09:33 AM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review on our staff here at Mitchell Hyundai!  Glad to hear that we provided superior service during your visit.  If that ever changes please let me know! Thank you once again!

John J. on 12/23/2017
"service"
friendly staff, convenient, prompt service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 04:43 AM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai!!!  Glad to hear that we were top notch during your visit. Prompt and Friendly service means a lot. Look forward to all your future visits with us! Glad we provided you a good value for your vehicle.

Malcolm C. on 12/22/2017
"Radio repair"
Our Tucson’s speakers were not working. Sound was restored with a caveat that the radio may need to be replaced if the problem occurred again.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 06:38 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai! If you have anymore troubles with your radio let me know.  Glad to hear it was a settings issue!

Verified Customer on 12/22/2017
"Close to home"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 04:03 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/23/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai!!! Glad to hear we have great service here. If that ever changes do not hesitate to give me a call!

Joseph M. on 12/21/2017
"Outstanding prompt service"
Mitch and his team are the best automotive service team I have experienced regardless of brand.
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 05:00 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Thank you for your business here at Mitchell Hyundai! Glad to hear we are the best! If that ever changes please let me know and thank you also for the kind words about me! If you need anything please let me know!

Doris C. on 12/21/2017
"great place to shop for a car"
first oil change was free and got the vehicle as I expected timely
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 12:49 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Awesome!  Glad to hear with met and exceeded your expectations on a Service Department.  Thank you for completing a great survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai and if you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you once again for your business!