Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5rating 4.650002
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Doris D. on 10/16/2017
"SERVICE AND PRICE"
I TRUST MH AND I LOVE MY VECH. AND THE SERVICE I GET
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:31 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Thank you Mrs.Daye, for the kind words on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Mitchell HYundai

Janiece W. on 10/13/2017
"Service at Mitchell Hyundai"
Met by service advisor when I drove in. They serviced the vehicle in a timely manner, and provided snacks in waiting room. The s a lens and service teams are very friendly and knowledgeable on their vehicles. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 09:39 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for the kind words and possitive feed back to the survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. At Mitchell Hyundai ,we think that how you feel about your experience is just as important as how your vehicle runs. Thank you for your service business we look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for years to come.

Mitchell HYundai

HEBER J. on 10/11/2017
"Great service!"
Great service for a great car! They keep my Genesis running and looking like new.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 10:29 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for your feedback to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Genesis for a long time.

Judy S. on 10/10/2017
"Personal service is fantastic and the employees know exactly how to handle the problems!!"
Very pleased with the answers to questions I had, and very please with the service. They even washed my car while it was there!!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 05:33 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

JOHN V. on 10/10/2017
"Great service and personnel!"
The personnel are always nice and helpful.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/10/2017 10:10 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Thank you for your respomce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look foward to taking care of all your service needs.

Michael B. on 10/05/2017
"Great Customer Service!"
Mitchell Hyundai provides excellent customer service. I have been doing business with them for many years. The car sales people and service people and management are top notch.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 03:45 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/06/2017

At Mitchell Hyundai,we think that how you feel about your experience is just as important as how your vehicle runs. We trust your appointment ran smoothly and want you to feel comfortable coming to us with questions at any time. Thank you for lettin g us take care of all your service needs.

service Manager

THOMAS E. on 10/05/2017
"Run in a very professional manner."
Service manager goes out of his way to provide good service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 01:05 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you for the kind words and possitive feedback on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We stive to make every visit better than the last one. Thank you fro letting us take care of all your service needs and we look foward to taking care of your Hyundai for many years to come.

Olga O. on 10/03/2017
"Friendly people"
Yesvi would recommed
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/03/2017 10:24 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you for the kind workd and possitive feeback to the survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. As always we appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come..

Verified Customer on 10/02/2017
"Quality service "
I love having my car serviced at Mitchell Hyundai. I can trust it was done right and nothing is missed. Always timely and helpful.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 12:22 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review!!! Glad to hear you are always pleased with us here at Mitchell Hyundai! Trust means everything in this business. Glad I have earned yours!  If you need anything please let me know!

George M. on 10/02/2017
"The appointment met my busy schedule and I was out in less than 1 1/2 hour."
Mitchell always render excellent service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 07:45 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for the kind words and awsome feedback to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of your  Hyundai for a long time.

DEBORAH G. on 10/01/2017
"Helpful and friendly employee s"
Friendly environment
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 10/01/2017 08:34 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for your possitive feedback on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of all your service needs.

Sarah B. on 09/30/2017
"Service "
Good job
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/30/2017 02:19 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for choosing Mitchell Hyundai as your service dealership.We appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of all your service needs.

Verified Customer on 09/30/2017
"Friendly "
Went all out to explain what they did to my car
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 08:37 AM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review!!!!! Glad to hear we always provide top notch service! If that ever changes please let me know.

David C. on 09/29/2017
"Great Service"
My husband and I are always pleased with the service, the friendliness, the courtesy, and the timeliness of service. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 09:04 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/30/2017

Michael E. on 09/26/2017
"Very good service, and timely."
My experience was outstanding. They took my vehicle in immediately, and completed the service very quickly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 09/26/2017 04:40 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

At Mithchell Hyundai,we think that how you feel about your experience is just as important as how your vehicle runs. Your feeback is what continually makes us better. We look foward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for years to come.

JAMES A. on 09/25/2017
"Good Service"
Great fast service. Everyone is friendly.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/25/2017 07:34 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you for the kind words on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of all your service needs.

George M. on 09/25/2017
"In and Out"
Dealership did remarkably well in regards to the amount of time it took to have the oil changed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 09/25/2017 09:43 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyndai. We know your time is valveable so we try to make your visits here as short as possible. We appreciate your service work and look foward to taking care on your Hyundai for a long time.

MALDOLM C. on 09/24/2017
"Incomplete mirror setting"
Driver side mirror motor failed. It was replaced but not set properly. The mirror popped out after a door closure and promptly reset by me. I will return to the dealership to check proper setting.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 11:54 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/24/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey. I appologize for the trouble you are having with your mirror, I will be in contact with you Monday Morning to set up a time to pick up your vehicle and to rectify the problem.

Mitchell Hyundai.

Bobby K. on 09/24/2017
"Friendly "
We always enjoy going here!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/24/2017 07:30 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/24/2017

Than you for the kind words on us her at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look foward to taking care of all you service needs.

Jerry D. on 09/23/2017
"Very nice weather"
Very good 👍 services and very nice and friendly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 05:49 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 09/24/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look foward to seeing you for all you serivice needs