Overall Rating 4.6956526/5Overall Rating 4.6956526/5Overall Rating 4.6956526/5Overall Rating 4.6956526/5rating 4.6956526
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

Mary G.
Locust Fork, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
As always very polite, they took good care of us and our Santa Fe.

TW
Tory W.
Taylor, AL
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Knowledable and Friendly
We purchased our vehicle in May if 2018, we had a check engine light come on the vehicle a couple of months later and the car was shuttering. The check engine light went off, and I was afraid they wouldn’t be able to find what the issue was since the light was no longer on. But, they did. They found it was a coil that mis-firing at random. They changed the oil, found the issue, and ordered the part within an hour. Great wait time, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Went back to have the coil replaced a week later and received the same great service. Thanks Mitchell Hyundai for taking care of us during and after the sale!
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear that we got you in and out timely and handled.  Thank you for your business!

Doris C.
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2018 Category: Service
great dealer
take care of customers
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review!

Fort Rucker, AL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They did a wonderful job and didn’t hassle me. They did the oil change and I was on my way!
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review!!!

JY
Judy Y.
Elba, AL
08/09/2018 Category: Service
I think Mitch that works in the service department is the best. Always very nice & helpful!!
Steve R C., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

STEVE CURTIS
SERVICE MANAGER
3343081670
CURTIS@MITCHELLAUTO.COM

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Short notice, fast service.
I came in thinking I'd need to get an appointment to have a steering system "bumper" replaced under warranty. Not only did they start the repair immediately, they also provided a much appreciated loaner car (this is a 3 hour repair).
Steve R C., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much for the great review

STEVE CURTIS

Thomas A.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Re:TAnderson
Everybody is great . Mitch is a great Service Manager. Iappreciate you all so much.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your business and the kind words!!! Glad to hear that we always take care of your issues. Thank you once again for your business!

Jason H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great customer services
Service is great
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai! Thank you also for the kind words about our service department!

GS
Gary S.
Brundidge, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
satisfaction guarantee
I have been very satisfied with the service from Mitchell Hyundai from the first time I visited this dealership.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your business and the kind words. Glad to hear your visits are always great.  If you need anything please give us a call! Thank you once again for your business!

James W.
Titus, AL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
They just make it easy!
I have been taking my Genesis to Mitchell Hyundai for several years and they have always treated me right. Excellent service and pricing and on top of that my car gets hand washed and delivered to me looking great.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

ME
Michael E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Service at the dealership was very good. My only complaint is with Bluelink. When I attempted to schedule the appointment through Bluelink, the person I talked to sounded intoxicated. I was unable to get him to understand what I was trying to do.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. I apologize for the bluelink situation I will pass this information on to Hyundai about the bluelink issue you had. Thank you once again!

RV
Robert V.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Thoughtful of my time
When checking out of service the manager discounted my service because "I spent more time than I should have in the shop waiting for an oil change". I did not request anything but was provided as a courtesy.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai! Glad to hear you were please with your service and if you need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you once again for your business and review!

PM
Patricia M.
Greenville, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2018 Category: Service
🔥🔥🔥🔥SALE SALE SALE🔥🔥🔥🔥 Smith and Wesson SD9 VE $305.00 Smith and Wesson Body Guard .38 special with crimson trace laser $370.00 AFTER $50 mail in rebate While supplies last!!! We are open Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
The staff
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

TH
Tina H.
Opp, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff courteous and helpful
Always helpful when I take my car in.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai! Glad to hear we were courteous and helpful!

BN
Bryan N.
Dothan, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great people!
So...car maintenance, you hand off the keys, sit in the waiting room and drive away several dollars lighter. The nuts and bolts (pun intended) of this experience aren't much different place to place, so how does a place like Mitchell Hyundai stand out? People. When everybody there recognizes you when you come back: The guy who sold you the car, sure that's his business model, but still; the shop manager, same deal if slightly less so; the finance manager, the dealership manager, even the cashier, everyone will know your face, if not your name, and make you feel like they all really appreciate the choice you made to come there. So yeah, people, that's how.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Awesome!!!!! Thank you for your business and the great review! Glad your experiences are always pleasant here at Mitchell Hyundai!  I will pass on to individuals involved! Thank you once again for your business.  Look forward to your future visits!

EM
Eddy M.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Completely fixed missed issues from maintenance check
New service manager was extremely timely and professional in fixing all mistakes made.

Faulty maintenance checks
Ensure that you check your pressures and mark your oil filter to ensure the maintenance is actually being completed.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your business and bringing this to our attention.  Carmen will be by in the morning to pick up your vehicle for us to inspect these issues.  i apologize for the mishaps.  Thank you once again for your business.  Steve Curtis our Service Manager will also be reaching out to you.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Jamison P.
Opp, AL
Quick and Easy
Less than a hour this time..
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for our business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai!!! Glad to hear you were in and out!

Samuel S.
The Peeps.
Simply the best service.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your business and the kind words! Glad to hear our team hear provides the best possible service for you and your family! Thank you once again for your business!

John M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/27/2018 Category: Service
service at Hyundai Enterprise.
competitive pricing and a higher level of expertise servicing the brand.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai! Also we appreciate the kind words.  Glad to hear that you enjoy your car and your visits with us!