Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5Overall Rating 4.650002/5rating 4.650002
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Efficient service"
Comfortable surroundings while having factory recommended servicing completed. Satisfied as always.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 12:45 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your reply to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs for years to come.

George M. on 11/20/2017
"Timely Service"
Again Mitchell Hyundai met my expectations regarding the amount of time it should take to complete a simple oil change...well done.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 07:20 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey. At Mitchell Hyundai,we think how you feel about your experience is just as important as how your vehicle runs. We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Mitchell Hyndai

Verified Customer on 11/19/2017
"Fast"
Done fast
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 03:45 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for continuing to let us here at Mitchell Hyundai take care of all your servicew needs. After all, your feedback is what continually makes us better.

Sally L. on 11/19/2017
"Service"
Excellent staff to work with!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 03:38 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you for your possitive responce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Initial Service on November 10, 2017"
I arrived for my appointment about 20 minutes early because I needed to be out by a certain time. Mitch assured me it was not a problem, and they have the car serviced and washed/cleaned with time to spare. I was very pleased with my service experience as I have been over the past several years with my previous Hyundai.
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:18 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.
 We appreciate your kind words, we also look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for many years to come.

Roger F. on 11/12/2017
"Very good."
Great
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 04:25 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs for years to come.

Mitchell Hyubdai

Mary Sue C. on 11/11/2017
"Great service"
Would have given 5 stars, but they didn’t call me when my car was ready. When I called 3 hrs after leaving it, I found that it had been ready for 2 hrs. They had my phone number
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 08:30 AM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Thank you for your review and your business here at Mitchell Hyundai!

Anissa T. on 11/11/2017
" Costumer service "
N/A
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:01 AM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review here at Mitchell Hyundai! If you need anything please give me a call or drop by. Look forward to all your future visits!

Sandra T. on 11/10/2017
"Always great service"
Great folks great service
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 02:39 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai!

Jo G. on 11/10/2017
"OUTSTANDING SERVICE"
Ready for me upon arrival. Very kind and considerate and they beat estimated time for completion.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 02:24 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/11/2017

Thank you for your business here at Mitchell Hyundai and the great review on us!  If we can do anything for you please give us a call! Thank you once again!

Mitch Deese

Verified Customer on 11/10/2017
"Great service department and friendly staff!"
By far the best Hyundai dealership in the area. The customer service provided by Mitchell Hyundai is unmatched.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:04 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Sandra N. on 11/05/2017
"The staff always works with me in making my service appointment."
Everyone is always friendly and helpful. I always have a great experience and it is like seeing family when I come infor my service appointment.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:38 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for your kind words and possitive feedback to our survey. After all,your feedback is what continually makes us better. We look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

Sincerely,

Mark F. on 11/05/2017
"Excellent service"
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:03 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for the possitive responce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your servie business and look forwaard to taking care of your Huyndai for years to come.

MItchell Hyundai

Rani M. on 11/03/2017
"Awesome Service!"
I am always happy when I get my car serviced at Mitchell Hyundai. Jason and Mitch are always accommodating with my crazy work schedule. Quick service and friendly staff make it a pleasure to visit here every 5k miles!
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 08:19 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for your possitive and kind words on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. At Mitchell Hyundai,we think that how you feel about your experience is just as important as how your vehicle runs. WE look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for years to come. Again thank you for letting us take care of all your service needs.

Sincerely,

Kathy H. on 11/02/2017
"The people that work there"
They get the job done on time and always with a smile
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 12:31 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Thank you for your kind words on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of your Hyundai for years to come.

JAson Reeves

Review Created: 10/31/2017 09:35 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Cheryl G. on 10/30/2017
"Friendly and Professional"
I went to have my car serviced. I was completely satisfied, and I am thankful for the free car wash.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 07:39 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for the kind words on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate the possitive feedback on our survey. We want to tthank you for your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Elizabeth A. on 10/30/2017
"Car still not fixed"
Is it unrealistic to expect repairs at a dealership to repair the car?
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 04:37 PM
Royce M D. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Thank you for your business and the review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.  I want to apologize for your vehicle still having an issue with the way it is running.  We tried giving you a call this morning. We spoke with your daughter about what is going on and the issue that are happening with the santa fe. We want to check it at your earliest convenience.  We will be more that happy to pick the vehicle up so it would not inconvenience you if you would like.  Please give us a call if we need to pick the vehicle up.   We will diagnose and see what is happening with the running of the engine. We know that another facility installed the front spark plugs but the rear are harder to get to for replacement. I can assure you it did need rear spark plugs. After we replaced the spark plugs during the 6 mile test drove we did not have any kind of issue with the running of the engine.  We need to make it right. We value your business and do not want to lose any trust in our repairs here at Mitchell Hyundai. Thank you once again for your business.

Dorothy C. on 10/28/2017
"Friendly personnel in a warm atmosphere. "
Trust this dealership to service all of our vehicles. even the one that is not a Hyundai. :) I feel more at ease knowing that my vehicles are in tip top shape!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 05:27 PM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for the kind words and possitive feedback to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business on all your vehicles and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Mary C. on 10/26/2017
"The customer service and having a loaner"
My only problem was that I made the appointment online and they had to scramble to find the part the part and they didn't know I wanted a loaner. They apparently can't see everything with online appointments.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 03:13 AM
Jason R. at Mitchell Hyundai responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you for your responce to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appoligize for the confusion on your last visit,we are currently working with our online appointment provider to rectify the problem with not pulling over request for loaners. Again we appoligize for any inconvenience that you had on your last visit.