Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

PY
Peggy Y.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Nice.
Nothing.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you for your visist and your review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your business.  Glad to have spoken with you this morning.  If you need anything please do not hesitates to give me a call.  Thank you once again!!!!

PM
Patricia M.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great review on us and your business!!! Glad to hear the service visit went great!  I will let our  team know to keep up the good work!  Thank you once again for your business and the great review!

David C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience - as Always!
My husband and I made an appointment for a regular oil change and maintenance. As always, the experience was great. The staff is very professional, very knowledgeable, and very personable. Even the lounge area is pleasant, so waiting for the work to be done is no problem.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your recent visit and your loyal business here at Mitchell hyundai!  Always a pleasure to work with you during your visits with us. Thank you for the kind words.  I will let our  team know to keep up the good work!  Thank you once again for your business and the great review!

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Review of service
AWESOME
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.
We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai fo many years to come.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, cooperative, and supportive.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your service business and for responding to our survey.

CG
Carlton G.
Glenwood, AL
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people!
Always great service and great people!
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey on us here at Mitchell
Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs for many years to come.

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service Visit
Service is always timely. Any repair/replacement necessary is discussed with me before proceeding. Personnel are courteous and friendly.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

Ronnie M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Incomplete service
Very unhappy
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review us here at Mitchell Hyundai!  I want to apologize for not being clear the day you were in for service.  Freon and dye is a starting place.  We added freon and dye to inspect for a freon leak.  Unfortunately during your visit a leak could not be found. During checking out at cashier desk i remember you asking about a 2nd charge when you come back for checking the vehicle.  We are going to inspect it no charge when you return to see where the freon is leaking out.  I apologize for not being clear when checking your out during your visit. Once we find the leak and install the part for repairing it I will take care of the freon.  The freon will be FREE of charge to you when we replace the item needed to stop your leak.  If you would like to come back Monday to check for leaking dye we will be more than happy to inspect it free of charge to see if we can tell where the dye is leaking out from.  Please give us a call when you get a chance. I will pass this on to the service manager Jason Reeves as far at temperature in waiting area, morning meeting, and total time to repair your vehicle. Thank you once again for your business. I tried to call before responding.

Paxton, FL
Friendly staff
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review no us here at Mitchell Hyundai!!!! If you need anything please let us know.

Good folks.
Everyone there is nice and friendly and helpful.
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review us  here at Mitchell Hyundai.  I want to apologize for the paperwork not being in your vehicle.  I have spoke with Jim and explained that you needed access to your paperwork.  I have emailed you at the email we have on file if for some reason you did not get my email already please let me know and I will resend it.  Once again thank you for your loyal business here to us at Mitchell Hyundai. If we can help you with anything please feel free to give me a call or email.

JJ
Jenny J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with the service department. Employees are friendly and service was swift.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. WE appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for many years.

Ariton, AL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Department woes
I don't have time to keep returning to the service department for the same problem only to have to take my vehicle to another dealership for repairs and then I find out Mitchell ordered the wrong part....
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appoligise for the misunderstanding and for the 2nd trip back to have parts installed, we are looking into this to rectify the problem and we will be in touch with you shortly.

Sharion H.
De Funiak Springs, FL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Courteous prompt and professional
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the awsome review and responce to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of you and your Hyundai for many years.

TF
Thomas F.
Dothan, AL
06/09/2018 Category: Service
great service
Mitchell Hyundai service department always goes above and beyond to make me fell welcomed like a member of the family
ROYCE M D. from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Thank you for your business and the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Good Check Up
Found all the things it needed in pretty good time. Got us in and out.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the awsome review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.
We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs for many years to come.

Mathilde H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My last Service call.
Everything was just great except the car wash. When I got to my firtst stop in texas today, the windshield was real dirty again.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

Jerome B.
Ozark, AL
Service with a smile
Very efficient, courteous, professional.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the awsome responce on us here at Mitchell Hyundai.

LG
Lashanda G.
Awesome service
Always fast and friendly service!
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the great review on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your service business and look forward to taking care you and your Hyundai for many years to come.

WP
Wiley P.
Elba, AL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
sales consultant
The overall experience at Mitchell Hyundai was hands down the best car buying experience I have came across. The sales department explained everything in detail where very curtious and attentive to my needs . The service department very friendly eager to help.
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for your service business.

KW
Kathy W.
Andalusia, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Jim, Jason & Mitch we’re able to accommodate a last minute schedule change for us and without any complaints!
JASON R., Service Manager from Mitchell Hyundai responded on 06/02/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey on us here at Mitchell Hyundai. We appreciate your servcie business and look forward to taking care of all your service needs.