Moberg's Automotive Repair

Maggie S.
Lake Forest, IL
04/03/2018
Amazing!
Moberg has taken care of my family’s vehicles for years and we have had nothing but amazing experiences with them. They are the most trustworthy, honest and best work around! I one hundred percent recommend!!!

Thanks Pete, Mike and all the staff! You are a blessing to the community!

Maggie P.
Lake Villa, IL
03/06/2018
I feel so well taken care of, all the way around!
I have had my car for 11 years and I attribute that to the fine work that Moberg's does, every time. They always go above and beyond, taking care of things I wouldn't have known about, and they're always honest in what needs attention now as to what can wait. This helps me tremendously to budget and plan how I maintain my vehicle - that's service beyond compare! They're an absolute blessing!

DF
Doug F.
01/21/2017
Quality work, excellent customer service, honest friendly, people
Highly recommended!

DO
David O.
12/21/2016
Safety is more than a mission to Pete
Keeping you safe in a vehicle that Pete's shop works on is more than a mission, it is simply personal.

EB
Earl B.
Northbrook, IL
12/08/2016
Honest, customer oriented approach.
Make my appointment, drop off my car, get a return phone call to discuss the diagnostics, approve what work the I want done, get a phone call that the work I approved has been completed, I pick up the car, pay the bill and offwe go for another 10000 miles of trouble free driving. What more could you ask, nothing. .
Have already recommended another person to "try" Moberg Automotive Repair.

KL
Karen L.
Libertyville, IL
Mercedes-Benz C320
12/07/2016
Awesome service
Moberg's analyzed the issue, called me with details, then called me to tell it was complete and ready for pickup. Totally trust this shop to do the right think for both my vehicle and me.

Al S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/01/2016
Congenial, but professnal approach to business.
See above.

KK
Ken K.
Buffalo Grove, IL
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Ken said this business provided him with great communication.

EM
Eric M.
Libertyville, IL
Toyota Sequoia
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Lena. She said the business was honest and dependable.

GV
Guy V.
Highland Park, IL
11/23/2016
Excellent, trustworthy service
I have always received quality and top notch service at Mobergs. And they are not price gougers as we sadly see happening in many places of business.

EC
Erin C.
Saturn Ion 2
11/23/2016
Great people
Pete is very easy to talk to about what is going on. He explains the problem well and lets you know what needs to happen immediately and what can wait or might be expected down the road.

AC
Art C.
Lindenhurst, IL
11/19/2016
The "Best" of the best!
I've known Pete for close to twenty years, he and his crew are the best. Always friendly and knowledgeable and on time. One thing disturbs me, everytime I"ve asked Pete for a quote and this is the honest truth, his quote has always been within ten dollars of the actual bill.This is off the top of his head, without using a calculator.You are a great brother to all. Thanks, Pete.

James S.
11/19/2016
Another great visit
Pete, the owner, was great as usual.

Chris B.
11/19/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawna. She said the staff is always very friendly at the business.

PW
Patricia W.
North Chicago, IL
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Patricia said this business provides superb work and she appreciates them. She hopes they keep up the good work.

HD
Heather D.
Round Lake, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Heather said this business has great customer service. They gave her an honest evaluation of her vehicle.

Matt S.
Deerfield, IL
GMC Yukon XL
11/12/2016
Always Fair and Fast
Work was done quickly and on the pre-discussed schedule. No surprise bills. Great service

David M.
Lake Bluff, IL
11/12/2016 Category: Service
David said the service performed on his vehicle was done smoothly and pleasantly.

John K.
Fox Lake, IL
11/10/2016
They seem very capable, but also VERY expensive.
I wish I had been told what the cost of the battery alone was & if I had a choice in batteries. It is a very old car & the battery I was sold may last considerably longer than the car itself. I was only told that the battery & systems check would be about $200.00. I thought the majority of the cost would be checking out the other parts of the car, not that I was buying a $125.00 battery.